Adding new columns in the PO contents grid?

Can anybody tell me how I can add new columns in the PO contents grid? I
need to do this so I can sort the line items on the PO print out. Or is
there a way to do this in the PO.XML template?

0
no1 (201)
7/28/2004 11:23:38 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

no sound for new mail in inbox
i have same problems about sound. 1. does that mean i have to leave outlook open for 5 minutes or longer to hear a sound for new mail in the inbox? 2, do i have to create a rule to play a sound for items going into personal folders?and how do you do that? 1. Please quote the post to which you are referring - no one here has any idea what the original question/answer entailed. 2. Post your version of Outlook. 3. Use rules and alerts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: h...

Text to Column #4
Hello, I have the following text in column A, which is one line: :! 10428712 ! NAME LASTNAME ! 20092004 ! 00458921 ! PMIAVW ! Is it possible with a VBA macro to create a column everytime there's "!" and to delete ":" Thanks for any help, You're going to have to find out what those characters are. I like Chip Pearson's addin: CellView http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CellView.htm to tell me those funny characters. Then you could use a macro to clean them up: Option Explicit Sub cleanEmUp() Dim myBadChars As Variant Dim iCtr As Lon...

Default PO Price Different From Cost Prices in Item Card
The standard cost, current cost and the orginating invoice cost in the item card are all the same (£2.11). When creating a PO, the correct Unit Cost appears as long as the quantities have not yet been changed. However, once a quantity has been entered, the Unit Cost changes to another figure (£12.89), which we're not sure where it's being pulled from. Has anyone experienced the same problem or have any thoughts on this matter? Thank you If you have ordered this item before from the same vendor, you will have a vendor item card. That card records the last price...

Why formula doesn't change on column insertion?
Hello: I know I will feel stupid when I hear the answer, but... If I have a formula ( =average(a1:a5) ), and I insert a new column, the formula, being relative, changes to ( =average(a1:a6) ). This works fine in a test. BUT I have a working spreadsheet in which inserting a column does *not* change the relative formula. Why? I can't see anything different in my working spreadsheet... -- Fred Boer Never mind - resolved. -- Fred Boer "Fred Boer" <fredboer1@NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote in message news:uin$VfrDIHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello: > >...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

New Entry Point for a DLL
Hey all. I have a problem with a DLL written in VC++ 6.00. There are 5 existing entry points, and I'm trying to create a new one. I've copied the syntax of the existing code - I have a method that looks like this: double WINAPI getElapsedSecs() { return elapsedSecs; } and a declaration that sits with the other declaration and looks like this: extern "C" double WINAPI getElapsedSecs(); I rebuild the DLL, and everything seems to have compiled ok. However, when the .NET parent program tries to call this entry point, I get an EntryPointNotFoundException....

My column headers are numbers
Hello there, The column headings in my spreadsheet are numbers not letters. What have I done? Thank you in advance for your help. Judith Hi goto 'Tools - Options - General' and uncheck 'R1C1 Reference Style' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "JudithJubilee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:097301c4d871$66a88240$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello there, > The column headings in my spreadsheet are numbers not > letters. What have I done? > > Thank you in advance for your help. > Judith ...

Inbox doesn't show new emails in Outlook 2007
When I am looking in the Inbox and new emails arrive they don't appear although the number of unread emails in the Inbox increases. I have to select another folder and then return to the Inbox to see the new emails. -- Peter Saxton from London peter@petersaxton.co.uk What kind of email account? Do you have any anti-virus Outlook plugin disabled, especially AVG's? Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "peter@petersaxton.co.uk" <peter@petersaxton.co.uk> wrote in message news:f9vb82hg7m14to2ep3pr3qkh761bbo0k3d@4ax.com: > When I am looking in the Inbo...

Error when add New User #2
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Add new field to grid
I have added the Customer Ship to Address to the RM Customer Inquiry grid. I need to create VBA code to populate this field. In a grid window, where do I open the data base and at what point do I read the table to populate this field. Thank you Amy Hi Amy Using the Window_AfterOpen event, you will need to use RetrieveGlobals to obtain the login credentials, then ADO to open a connection to the SQL server. You close the connection on the Window_AfterClose event. Then on the Before_LinePopulate event on the Grid form, you perform the actual SQL query. I have an example you can have ...

How to send alert to mobile device when new mail arrives?
Gurus, I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is recieved through this group address. How can I accomplish this? I'm using Exchange 2003 SP2 on Server2003. Thanks, -Michael On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:18:02 -0700, Holo20 <Holo20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Gurus, > >I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would >like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is >recieved through this group address. How ...

caps in columns
Hey Everyone, Is it possible to have an entire column that automatically formats so that all typed in letters are capital. If it is possible how would I go about doing this. thanks Chris go to google.com and look for free truetype fonts find an all-caps font install it use that font in excell (format.. cells... font) >-----Original Message----- >Hey Everyone, >Is it possible to have an entire column that automatically >formats so that all typed in letters are capital. If it >is possible how would I go about doing this. > >thanks >Chris > >. > Previo...

create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered
I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered into it For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date I would like to automaticly create a new worksheet and call it that date entered to B11 Then if I type a Date into cell B12 a new worksheet would be created and named the date entered into B12 and so on Is this out of the question See response in your other post. "Zane" wrote: > I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered > into it > > For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date > I would l...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

combination of stacked and clustered column
Hi! Any ways to combine two types of chars: sgtacked columns and clustered columns? B.R GmA If you stagger your data, you can create side-by-side stacked columns. Bernard Liengme has an example and instructions on his site: http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm and Jon Peltier has links to other sites with information: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Grigori Margolin wrote: > Any ways to combine two types of chars: sgtacked columns and clustered > columns? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http:...

Filter for two columns
I have two columns Purchased Date and Depreciation Start Date. Can anyone help me to get the records with Depreciation Start Date greater than Purchased Date. Thanks Hi, sort with two conditions, highlight both columns, 1st condition Depreciation in descending order and as a 2nd condition Purchased in ascending order if this was helpful please say yes "Vadivu" wrote: > I have two columns Purchased Date and Depreciation Start Date. Can anyone > help me to get the records with Depreciation Start Date greater than > Purchased Date. > Thanks Use a helper col. As...

Adding alternate columns

Upgrade to Great Plains Dynamics 9.0 error, Column PRODID not foun
Hello, I am attempting a test upgrade from Great Plains 7.5 to Dynamics 9.0 and I get an error during the system tables upgrade portion, right at the 'Load Additional Required Data' step. The error message is: The following SQL statement produced an error: delete from DU000010 where PRODID=258 followed by: ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PRODID'. I checked the DU000010 table and the column does NOT exist. I also tried upgrading from 7.5 to 8.0, which worked, but when I then try to upgrade that 8.0 to 9.0, I still get the sa...