Add Item button on Transfer out / in and PO

Hi All

On V2.0.0105 I cannot get the above screen to display. I click on the
button but nothing happens - is this a know problem and is there a
hotfix?

Many thanks
Martin

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is no one else having this problem?

Happens on different PCs so I have no explanation!

Please help!

------=_NextPart_000_04B7_01C77B74.1597A130

Martin,

Its been discussed here a couple of times, either update to 2.0.0107 or =
turn off the Always display Find button.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Martin" <martin.farrin@gmail.com> wrote in message =
  Hi All

  On V2.0.0105 I cannot get the above screen to display. I click on the
  button but nothing happens - is this a know problem and is there a
  hotfix?

  Many thanks
  Martin

------=_NextPart_000_04B7_01C77B74.1597A130

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Martin,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Its been discussed here a couple of times, =
either=20
update to 2.0.0107 or turn off the Always display Find =
button.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Martin" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:martin.farrin@gmail.com">martin.farrin@gmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:1175784154.057497.307540@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com">news:1=
175784154.057497.307540@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com</A>...</DIV>Hi=20
  All<BR><BR>On V2.0.0105 I cannot get the above screen to display. I =
click on=20
  the<BR>button but nothing happens - is this a know problem and is =
there=20
  a<BR>hotfix?<BR><BR>Many =
thanks<BR>Martin<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_04B7_01C77B74.1597A130--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Transfering data from 1 worksheet to another
I have several worksheets that are used to input data into to a summary worksheet for a golf league One of the worksheets is a schedule. The schedule worksheet has 18 columns (one for each week) and the 32 rows have the team's tee positions and opponents for that week. When the summary worksheets is printed each week it has the current weeks schedule shown. I would like to be able to have the current week's scheduled transfered to the summary sheet by identifying the week number and have the data transfered from the schedule worksheet to the summary worksheet. I tried the lookup...

CToolBarCtrl.Customize() dialog could delete button but not insert
CToolBarCtrl.Customize() dialog could delete button but not insert A CToolBar is created during FrameWindow::OnCreate(), In response to a Menu of Customize tool bar, Add handle to this Menu by GetToolBarCtrl plus ToolBarCtrl.Customize(). As you know if the Framewindow does not response to the WM_NOTIFY of TBN_QUERYINSERT message with result of TRUE, the Tool bar customize dialog screen will gone with a flash. So add two handle in Framewindow of TBN_QUERYINSERT and TBN_QUERYDELETE, now the tool bar customize dialog display correctly. You can delete the button, buttons deleted display in the B...

Excel Add Ins

Hiding/Unhiding several lines at the click of a button
Is there a code i could implement into my sheets to unhide or hide the same line on several sheets I want to enter the line number into a cell Press a button called either 'HIDE' or 'UNHIDE' The code selects the line number entered in the cell on all sheets and either hides or unhides them. Thanks Mally -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Mally" <mallybee69@aol.com> wrote in message news:039701c3c2e3$2f0b4ba0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a code ...

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

sent items rule
I'm using two email accounts on the same computer, both mailboxes are open in my outlook. When I'm using my default email, emails that I'm sending goes to my sent ite ms folder. The problem is with emails that I'm sending behalf the other account. Instead of going to the other account sent items folder, they goes to mine either. Is there a rule or some other way that can move emails that were sent behalf the other account to it's sent items folder instead of mine ? The configuration is outlook2003+exchange2003 working in exchange mode. Thanks. Have you tried setti...

Outlook 2003 Delete Button
A user recently had Outlook 2003 reinstalled. Originally (he says) that he could click on a message in the inbox and and delete the message by clicking on the X key on the standard toolbar and that this would automatically take him into the next message. This is not happening now. Instead he deletes the message and he is brought back into the Inbox where he has to double-click on the next message to open it. Is there a way to set this delete command so that after it deletes it automatically goes to the next message in that same window withour having to go back into the inbox agai...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

deleted or filed items return to inbox
Messages that I move or delete from the Inbox will return after a few minutes. What type of email account do you have? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=33803 "Lost in MD&...

Delete button missing on HQ Global Customers list
I have a strange problem with HQ Manager. All PC's and Server are running HQ 1.3.1002. When all but one user with admin level access opens HQ Manager, enters maintenance mode, and clicks Database, Global Customers, the Delete button is visible for a split second and then vanishes. The one user that can see and use the Delete button can use it from any PC, so it appears to be related to the user account, except that the button is missing when running HQ Manager on the Server. As far as I can tell, the users that cannot see the Delete button have exactly the same permissions and level. There...

Format text to add character

CListCtrl derived class and disabling item selection
Hello everybody. I have a CListCtrl derived class wich is also owner draw. Now I need to disable selecting items. So user should be able to see the list and be able to scroll it and everything. But selecting items should be disabled. I wrote a handle for OnLButtonDown which give me an opportunity to handle mouse button clicking and so user can't select the item by mouse. But it is still possible by arrows. I tried to handle VKeyToItem but it aseems never get called. So in my case how can I disable selecting items by arrows also. Or is there any better way to do that all together? PS...

Purchasing invoice terms should default from PO not Vendor card
Payment terms, shipping method and FOB should default from the PO onto the Purchasing Invoice. Purchasing Managers negotiate special pricing with vendors based on terms. The terms the Purchasing Manager assigns to the PO are part of the legal agreement between the companies. When the invoice arrives in AP, the terms on the Purchasing Invoice should default from the PO, not the Vendor card. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the me...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Disableing items in CLIstCtrl
Hello, Is there a way to disable an item in CListCtrl so that the item is gray out and a user won't be able to select it. Thank You! At this point I think you have to go to an owner-draw list control and do it yourself. You also have to prevent the selection from happening. joe On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:03:17 -0400, "Ririko Horvath" <horvathr@securemethods.com> wrote: >Hello, > > Is there a way to disable an item in CListCtrl so that the item is gray >out and a user won't be able to select it. > >Thank You! > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]...

add a DC in a LegSite

Use the X button on a userform
I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform splash? Thanks in advance Greg Hi Greg Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer) If CloseMode <> 1 Then Splash.Show End If End Sub HTH Cordially Pascal "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> a �crit dans le message de news: d69ece$9v3$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... >I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if > there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the us...

excel add-ons