Add field to Printed PO

Hi,

I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty
committed next).

Thanks,
Laura

0
Laura (120)
4/25/2007 4:44:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Laura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
> customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
> make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
> to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
> the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
> for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty
> committed next).

try to add PurchaseOrderEntry.Entry.Item.Quantity .. but I think that
will be not possible (in the COM object the PurchaseOrder are only
methods to get/put data in database).

cod
0
wolfcod (116)
4/26/2007 5:53:50 AM
HI Laura, Please rate me as I am attaching you the list of variable can be
used in PO.xml or PORcv.xml

Purchase Orders and Inventory Transfers Template Variables
The following receipt template variables contain information about purchase
orders and inventory transfers. Variables that reference a collection must be
passed a key to the desired entry.

Variable
 Description

Purchaseorder.Mode
 Mode of the purchase order. This is one of the following values:

PurchaseOrderModeEdit

PurchaseOrderModeIssue

PurchaseOrderModeReceive

Purchaseorder.Type
 Type of the purchase order. This is one of the following values:

PurchaseOrderTypeLocal

PurchaseOrderTypeLocalIssue

PurchaseOrderTypeLocalReceive

PurchaseOrderTypeHQ

PurchaseOrderTypeHQIssue

PurchaseOrderTypeHQReceive

Purchaseorder.Number
 Number of the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Title
 Title of the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Supplier
 Name of the supplier for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Supplier.AccountNumber
 Account number of the supplier for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.ShipTo
 Address to which the purchase order will be shipped.

Purchaseorder.Recipient
 Name of the recipient for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.DateCreated
 Date on which the purchase order was created.

Purchaseorder.DateRequired
 Date by which the purchase order must be received.

Purchaseorder.Requisitioner
 Name of the person that requisitioned the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Remarks
 Comments for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.ShipVia
 Method by which the order will be shipped.

Purchaseorder.FOBpoint
 Free-on-board point at which the receiver assumes responsibility for
payment of shipping costs.

Purchaseorder.Terms
 Terms of the shipment.

Purchaseorder.Freight
 Additional information about the shipping method.

Purchaseorder.ConfirmingTo
 Name of the person responsible for filling the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TaxRate
 Tax rate for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.ShipRate
 Shipping rate for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.SubTotal
 Sum of the prices of all quantities of all items on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TaxTotal
 Total tax for the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Total
 Total for the order. This is the sum of the subtotal, total tax, and
shipping charge.

Purchaseorder.SubTotalRTD
 Subtotal for all items received to date on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TaxTotalRTD
 Total tax for all items received to date on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalRTD
 Total for all items received to date on the purchase order. This is the sum
of SubTotalRTD, TaxTotalRTD, and the shipping charge.

Purchaseorder.SubTotalReceived
 Subtotal for all items received on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TaxTotalReceived
 Total tax for all items received on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalReceived
 Total for all items received on the purchase order. This is the sum of
SubTotalReceived, TaxTotalReceived, and the shipping charge.

Purchaseorder.TotalQuantityRTD
 Total number of items on the purchase order received to date.

Purchaseorder.TotalQuantityOrdered
 Total number of items ordered on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalQuantityReceived
 Total number of items received on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalUnitPrice
 Sum of the prices for a single unit of each item on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalExtendedPrice
 Total price for all quantities of items received on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.TotalExtendedPriceRTD
 Subtotal for all items received to date on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Entries.Count
 Number of entries on the purchase order.

Purchaseorder.Entry.QuantityOrdered
 Number of items ordered in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.QuantityReceived
 Number of items received in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.QuantityRTD
 Number of items received to date in the specified purchase order entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.QuantityOnHand
 Number of items in stock for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.OrderNumber
 Order number of the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.Lookupcode
 Item lookup code for the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.Description
 Description of the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.SubDescription1

Purchaseorder.Entry.SubDescription2

Purchaseorder.Entry.SubDescription3
 Item subdescriptions for the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedDescription
 Extended description for the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.BinLocation
 Bin location for the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.UnitWeight
 Unit of weight for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.UnitsOfMeasure
 Units of measure for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.ItemPrice
 Price at which the store sells the item in the specified purchase order
entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.MPQ
 Supplier’s master pack quantity for the item in the specified purchase
order entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.MinimumOrder
 Supplier’s minimum order for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

PurchaseOrder.Entry.SerialEntry.Number1
PurchaseOrder.Entry.SerialEntry.Number2
PurchaseOrder.Entry.SerialEntry.Number3
 Serial numbers for serialized items on purchase and transfer orders. These
variables are only valid when an order is received, and must be used inside a
FOR element with an each attribute of "PurchaseOrderEntrySerialEntry".

Purchaseorder.Entry.UnitPrice
 Supplier's price for a single unit of the item in the specified purchase
order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedPriceOrdered
 Supplier's price for all ordered quantities of the item in the specified
purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedPriceReceived
 Supplier's price for all received quantities of the item in the specified
purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedPriceRTD
 Supplier's price for all quantities received to date of the item in the
specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedTaxOrdered
 Total tax for all ordered quantities of the item in the specified purchase
order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedTaxReceived
 Total tax for all received quantities of the item in the specified purchase
order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.ExtendedTaxRTD
 Total tax for all quantities received to date of the item in the specified
purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.TaxRate
 Tax rate for the item in the specified purchase order entry.

Purchaseorder.Entry.TotalOrdered
 Total for all ordered quantities of the item in the specified purchase
order entry, including tax.

Purchaseorder.Entry.TotalReceived
 Total for all received quantities of the item in the specified purchase
order entry, including tax.

Purchaseorder.Entry.TotalRTD
 Total for all quantities received to date of the item in the specified
purchase order entry, including tax.

Configuration.Logofilename
 File name of the logo image printed on the order.

"Laura" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
> customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
> make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
> to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
> the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
> for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty
> committed next).
>
> Thanks,
> Laura

0
AkberAlwani (916)

------=_NextPart_000_046D_01C78BFD.51002820

------=_NextPart_001_046E_01C78BFD.51002820

Laura,

How about a report instead?  Find one attached.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Hi,

  I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked =
in=20
  customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I =
need to=20
  make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is =
willing=20
  to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a =
copy of=20
  the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't =
asked=20
  for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for =
Qty=20
  committed next).

  Thanks,
  Laura

------=_NextPart_001_046E_01C78BFD.51002820

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Laura,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>How about a report instead?&nbsp; Find one=20
attached.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Laura" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Laura@discussions.microsoft.com">Laura@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:49741BCA-D8A6-47E7-BA30-958BD1A092CB@microsoft.com">news:497=
41BCA-D8A6-47E7-BA30-958BD1A092CB@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hi,<BR><BR>I =

  would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.&nbsp; I =
looked in=20
  <BR>customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work =
so I need=20
  to <BR>make the changes myself.&nbsp; Has any one added this to thier =
PO and=20
  is willing <BR>to share or could someone make a recommendation on how =
to=20
  change a copy of <BR>the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on =
Hand (and=20
  they haven't asked <BR>for it yet but I would be willing to bet that =
they will=20
  be asking for Qty <BR>committed=20
next).<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Laura<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_046E_01C78BFD.51002820--

------=_NextPart_000_046D_01C78BFD.51002820
	filename="Custom - Orders - Purchase Order.qrp"

//--- Report Summary --- //

Begin ReportSummary
   ReportType =3D reporttypeOrders
   ReportTitle =3D "Purchase Order List"
   PageOrientation =3D pageorientationLandscape
   WordWrap =3D False
   ShowDateTimePicker =3D False
   OutLineMode =3D True
   Groups =3D 1
   GroupDescription =3D ""
   DisplayLogo =3D True
   LogoFileName =3D "MyLogo.bmp"
   ProcedureCall =3D ""
   PreQuery1 =3D ""
   PreQuery2 =3D ""
   TablesQueried =3D <BEGIN>

FROM PurchaseOrder LEFT JOIN PurchaseOrderEntry ON PurchaseOrder.ID =3D =
PurchaseOrderEntry.PurchaseOrderID
LEFT JOIN Supplier WITH (NOLOCK) ON Supplier.ID =3D =
PurchaseOrder.SupplierID
LEFT JOIN Item WITH (NOLOCK) on PurchaseOrderEntry.ItemID =3D Item.ID

<END>
   SelCriteria =3D "PurchaseOrder.POType =3D 0 OR PurchaseOrder.POType =
=3D 1"
   GroupBy =3D ""
   SortOrder =3D "PurchaseOrder.PONumber"
End ReportSummary

//--- Title Rows ---//

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Store Name>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 16
   Color =3D "Blue"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Report Title>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 12
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "Generated On <Report Date>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 10
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "Designed and/or modified by Microsoft Corp. and/or Check =
Point Software"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D False
   FontSize =3D 8
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

//--- Filters ---//

Begin Filter
   FieldName =3D "Status"
   FilterOp =3D reportfilteropNotEqual
   FilterLoLim =3D "Closed"
   FilterHilim =3D "Closed"
   FilterConnector =3D reportfilterbooleanconAND
End Filter

//--- Columns ---//

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.PONumber"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.PONumber"
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "PO #"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1500
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.POTitle"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Title"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1320
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.DateCreated"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "PO Date"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1100
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignCenterCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.RequiredDate"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Req'd Date"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1100
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignCenterCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Supplier.SupplierName"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Supplier"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1320
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.ShipVia"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Ship Via"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1665
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrder.Remarks"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Remarks"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1665
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Status"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Status"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D "(CASE PurchaseOrder.Status WHEN 0 THEN 'Open' WHEN 1 =
THEN 'Partial' WHEN 2 THEN 'Closed' ELSE 'Unknown' END)"
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 690
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Item.ItemLookupCode"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "ILC"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1200
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.ItemDescription"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Description"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 2500
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.OrderNumber"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Re-Order #"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1200
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.Price"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Cost Each"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignRightCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Item.Quantity"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "On-Hand"
   VBDataType =3D vbDouble
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 800
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D "#"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Qty. Ord."
   VBDataType =3D vbDouble
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 800
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D "#"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityReceivedToDate"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Qty Rcv."
   VBDataType =3D vbDouble
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 800
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D "#"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "QuantityBackOrdered"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Qty Back."
   VBDataType =3D vbDouble
   Formula =3D "(PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered) - =
(PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityReceivedToDate)"
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 900
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D "#"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Item.LastReceived"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Last Rcvd"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1100
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignCenterCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "SubTotal"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Sub-Total"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D "(PurchaseOrderEntry.Price * =
PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered)/(PurchaseOrder.ExchangeRate)"
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1335
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Shipping"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Shipping"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D "(PurchaseOrder.Shipping)/(PurchaseOrder.ExchangeRate)"
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1290
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Tax"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Tax"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D "((PurchaseOrderEntry.Price * =
PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered) * (PurchaseOrder.TaxRate) / 100) =
/(PurchaseOrder.ExchangeRate) "
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1065
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Total"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Total"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D "((PurchaseOrderEntry.Price * =
PurchaseOrderEntry.QuantityOrdered) * (1+(PurchaseOrder.TaxRate) / 100) =
+ (PurchaseOrder.Shipping))/(PurchaseOrder.ExchangeRate) "
   ColHidden =3D True
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1170
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

------=_NextPart_000_046D_01C78BFD.51002820--

0
cptsoft (1248)
5/1/2007 9:30:50 PM
Akber,

This is great!  How did you create this list?  I would like to be able to do
it for other reports I tweak.

Laura

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> [...]
>  Total for all received quantities of the item in the specified purchase
> order entry, including tax.
>
> Purchaseorder.Entry.TotalRTD
>  Total for all quantities received to date of the item in the specified
> purchase order entry, including tax.
>
> Configuration.Logofilename
>  File name of the logo image printed on the order.
>

> "Laura" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
> > customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
> > make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
> > to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
> > the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
> > for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty

0
Laura (120)
5/4/2007 2:48:02 PM
Jeff,

I think I am a little slow today.  I did not see an attached report.  If it
is one of the 'canned' RMS reports I already went thru those and that is not
what he wants.

"Jeff @ Check Point Software" wrote:

> Laura,
>
> How about a report instead?  Find one attached.
>
> --
>
> Jeff
> Check Point Software

> You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
>   "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49741BCA-D8A6-47E7-BA30-958BD1A092CB@microsoft.com...
>   Hi,
>
>   I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked in
>   customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I need to
>   make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is willing
>   to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy of
>   the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't asked
>   for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for Qty
>   committed next).
>
>   Thanks,
>   Laura

0
Laura (120)
5/4/2007 2:51:01 PM
Laura,
You need to be using a newsreader to see and download attached reports. The
one he attached is 'Custom - Orders - Purchase Order.qrp'. It should give
you what you need.
Craig

> Jeff,
>
> I think I am a little slow today.  I did not see an attached report.  If
> it
> is one of the 'canned' RMS reports I already went thru those and that is
> not
> what he wants.
>
> "Jeff @ Check Point Software" wrote:
>
>> Laura,
>>
>> How about a report instead?  Find one attached.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Jeff
>> Check Point Software

>> You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of
>> newsgroup reader to
>> see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader,
>> follow
>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>
>>   "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>   Hi,
>>
>>   I would like to add the Quantity on Hand to the printed PO.  I looked
>> in
>>   customer source and did not find a new PO report that would work so I
>> need to
>>   make the changes myself.  Has any one added this to thier PO and is
>> willing
>>   to share or could someone make a recommendation on how to change a copy
>> of
>>   the original PO report to add the Quanitiy on Hand (and they haven't
>> asked
>>   for it yet but I would be willing to bet that they will be asking for
>> Qty
>>   committed next).
>>
>>   Thanks,
>>   Laura

0
craig6967 (916)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Printing a Mail-merge postcard
Hello - I have successfully merged my database into a postcard I created in Publisher. However, when I go to "Print Merge", the option to print only that side of my 2-sided postcard is not listed. Therefore, I get 2 separate pages of 4-up postcards, which I am unable to use. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for your time and consideration. Jeannine Clontz Accbizsvc@aol.com Publisher cannot print the merged information to a second page. Put your second page in a different file, when the merge is finished, turn the cards over and print the other side. -- M...

Add on

Print a list of my worksheets?
I have a spreadsheet with about 30 worksheets. Is there a way in which I can print out a list of the worksheet names? Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm "DaveL" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with about 30 worksheets. Is there a way in which I can > print out a list of the worksheet names? Frank Very many thanks. "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > see: > http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm > > "DaveL" wrote: > > > I have a spreadsheet with about 30 worksheets. Is there a way in which I can > ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Printing two sheets on 1 page
Is it possible in Excel to print out two sheets on a single page. i.e. I'd like to print out cells A1 to L25 on sheet1 then cells A1 to G9 on sheet2. Thanks for the help, Chris Ok I found how to print more than 1 sheet per page but is there a way to specify how much of a page to print. I'd like sheet 1 to take up 2/3's of the page and sheet 2 to take up the bottom 1/3 of the page. Thanks, Chris ...

Format text to add character

Purchasing invoice terms should default from PO not Vendor card
Payment terms, shipping method and FOB should default from the PO onto the Purchasing Invoice. Purchasing Managers negotiate special pricing with vendors based on terms. The terms the Purchasing Manager assigns to the PO are part of the legal agreement between the companies. When the invoice arrives in AP, the terms on the Purchasing Invoice should default from the PO, not the Vendor card. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the me...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Use Parameter Data to populate a form field
I am trying to figure out how to take the data I enter from a parameter query to populate a field on a form. Include the parameter(s) as a computed column(s) in the query, e.g. PARAMETERS [Enter start date:] DATETIME, [Enter end date:] DATETIME; SELECT SomeField, SomeOtherField, [Enter start date:] AS StartDate, [Enter end date:] AS EndDate FROM SomeTable WHERE DateField BETWEEN [Enter start date:] AND [Enter end date:]; In the above example you can then bind text box controls on the form to the StartDate and EndDate fields. Ken Sheridan Stafford, England JudyKemp w...

add a DC in a LegSite

Help needed in print
hi I am displaying lot of labels and progress bars in side form view. I want to print all the label and progress bar as it looks in the form view. thanks in advance with regards Harish Harish, You might be interested in Joe Newcomber's site, here: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm#Bitmap%20series where you'll find code for screen copying and bitmap printing. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Harish" <harish.k at sify.com> a �crit dans le message de news:OCcSb3u5DHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hi > > I am displaying lot of labels and progress...

Edit Field
I often record a macro to repeat often-used keystrokes, but today I found a keystroke that couldn't be recorded. I use Tools, Macros, Record a new Macro and assign it to a toolbar. In my document, I have some cross-references to bookmarks. Some bookmarks begin with a lower-case letter (due to the context in which they are used), but this may be changed in the cross-reference by right-clicking on the field, Edit field, Format - First capital. However, when trying to capture this sequence in a macro recording, the right-click function is not available. Is there an alternative ...

excel add-ons

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

Map Add-On?

Macro to change pivot field with latest value 03-01-10
This is a re-post as my questions hasn't been answered by anyone... Hi there and thank you in advance for any help. I have written a macro that changes (hides / shows) fields on a pivot table. One of these changes the field used for the page fields section of the pivot table. However, when i add a field to this section, it defaults to All. How can have this field default to the latest value in this field. Let me explain further: I want the pivot to be shown either by date or by week. The macro then changes the page field section to show either the date or week field. If ...

Copy Pivot calculated field to another pivot
Hi all, I am not very familiar with pivot tables in excel. but I have to re-create a pivot table report by selecting the data from a database. I wanted to know if it is possible to copy over the calculated fields from the existing pivot report to the new one. There are a lot of formulas and quite a few pivot report that need to be re-created. the field names are same. Any suggestions will be greatlly appreciated. Thanks, HD ...