ACCPAC actg link with RMS?

does anyone know of an accounting link for ACCPAC and RMS?
thanks
0
Kirk (31)
2/21/2007 7:40:15 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

no program link working
Hi, I recently had a virus/malware problem (av.exe) that I managed to cure reasonably easily with CCleaner and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Now hardly any of my program shortcut links work and neither do any of the control panel links. (c:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe Application not found) The programs work when they are linked to the actual program exe but non of the shortcuts. Is there anyway of getting these links working again and also how do I allow the shortcuts in Control Panel to work again? -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Hi, > I recently had ...

Linking workbooks #5
I have come to this excel group on many occasions, and have had most of my questions answered by searching through the posts. So I thank all who contribute. This problem, though, eludes me and I can't seem to find it in the groups. I use Excel 2003. My problem is this... I have two Workbooks - "Revenue Worksheet" and "2009 Revenue". From Revenue Worksheet I want to link cells B162:S162 (which is a total of a certain amount of columns) to a cell range in 2009 Revenue. Which I can do. The problem is that in Revenue Worksheet rows maybe added (1, 2, 3 rows etc at va...

IE 7 and RMS
Many weeks ago I was advised to not install Internet Explorer 7 on my POS stations as there was some sort of bug. Has Microsoft come up with a fix for this bug yet? I have IE 7 installed on several computers that run RMS. I haven't had any problems with most of them. One of them had a problem with "scvhost.exe" it's a component where multiple copies run and sometimes eats all the cPU. After another set of updates this has seemed to fix itself. There are article through Google on how to fix it. Other than that, nothing. -- Elizabeth M. "Stringers" <tim...

Rows columns transpose & link
I want to copy a column of data in one sheet to a row of data in another sheet and maintain the link. Excel allows either but not both in the paste special dropodown menu Can anyone help. Thanks Bruce See one guess at your other post. Bruce wrote: > > I want to copy a column of data in one sheet to a row of > data in another sheet and maintain the link. Excel allows > either but not both in the paste special dropodown menu > Can anyone help. > Thanks Bruce -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Or even his other identical post 2 days ago which also got an answer. Methink...

Link or Copy Excel Data to Calendar (for scheduling) for Visual Aid
Hola, I am working on a project that entails scheduling preventiv maintenance, such as oil changes and inspections, on trucks. I have a excel spreadsheet data which contains the dates as to when and what typ of preventive maintenance should be scheduled. Now I need to impor that data to calendar (maybe outlook) and then be able to print it fo employees. Please let me know if this is possible in excel or maybe possible i access. Thank you so much. Hen -- supafreez ----------------------------------------------------------------------- supafreeza's Profile: http://www.excelforum.co...

Linking chart data labels to cells whose contents change
Excel 97 under Windows XP Home If I type a cell reference into a data label of a chart series, the label will show the contents of that cell. If I edit or copy to the cell, the label changes. But if I make the cell a formula, then the label does not change after recalculation when the formula results in a new value. Doesn't that seem like strange behaviour? If I edit the label, the value updates, and if I edit or copy over the cell formula, it updates. But if the unchanged cell formula results in a changed value, the label keeps the old value unchanged. -- Del Cotter NB Persona...

ACCPAC actg link with RMS?
does anyone know of an accounting link for ACCPAC and RMS? thanks ...

Linking Form to query
Ive got a form that uses a calendar to select a date range. The date range is displayed in txtStartDate and txtEndDate. I want to use these two dates to open a form showing data between these dates. how do I link the the text boxes to the form. The form is opened using btnMachineDowntime. The form is called Machine Downtime - Select Date and is based on a query called Machine Downtime - Select Date. Thanks for the help Tommy "Tommy2326" <Tommy2326@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EC788C9-3EC8-4EE2-B52B-FCC9D886FD31@microsoft.com... > Ive got a ...

GreatPlains RMS Warehouse integration
I know. that a lot of people is asking the same, but I really need Help I have 4 customers using RMS and GreatPlains. We are staring to use de RMS GP Integration provided by Microsoft, but as every body knows , it is not enough. We need Warehouse and pricing synchronization, and is a most for our customers Any Ideas, Products or services? Thank you Professional Advantage and Nodus Technologies both have advanced integrations with RMS and GP. PA's works with RMS HQ, and Nodus is straight from Store Op's. http://www.profad.com/retailSolutions/index.htm http://www.nodust...

Integrating Transactional Data from AccPac
I am configuring GP 10.0 moving from AccPac and I am trying to bring over transactional data into SOP/POP/Inv/PM/SM. I have used integration manager in the past, but there is no easy way to bring in payments to invoices that I know of so I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of an easier way to do this. I know there is a product from Bridge Builder Software, but I'm not sure it does everything I need it to. Thanks in advance! Craig You can certainly bring in the invoices, post, then import the payments with the apply information, all with Integration Manager....

Accpac DOS with Adagio Migration to Dynamics 10
Anybody still do these migrations.... ...

Looking for Timeclock Add-in for RMS
We are a new user to RMS and I use the time clock feature to generate employee timesheets however I find the time keeping features of the program to be very limited. For example I can’t set it to round employee clocking to the nearest quarter hour and I can’t get timesheets that allocate their hours according to overtime rules. I’m surprised that RMS is so limited in this area. Can anyone tell me if there is an add-in I can get that will give me more of these advanced features and options for keeping track of employee hours and creating timesheets? If so, where can I get it? We ha...

creating links inside a workbook.
I would like to put a working table of contents into my workbook. In other words, I would like to list all of the sheet names on a master page and allow the user to jump to that page simply by clicking the page's name. Any suggestions? Please and Thank You!!!! Use the Hyperlink feature. Just do a Insert> HyperLink>. Choose place in this document. Then select the tab you want to link to. "Angelica" <Angelica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94B5487B-A816-4BE3-B43A-701863DCFE76@microsoft.com... >I would like to put a working table of content...

Inserting Photos into Excel and linking to Word.
I need to be able to upload a digital photograph to a single MS Excel worksheet and then link that photograph into a MS Word document from the Excel workbook (photo needs to be visible in both Excel and Word). The photos should all appear the same physical size when they are place into the Excel worksheet and they should appear the same physical size on the linked Word document. Can anyone describe the steps I should use to accomplish this or recommend a possible alternative? ...

Chart datalabels linked to cells
I have an old Excel 2003 macro that duplicates a sheet with a column chart on it. The column chart has data labels that are linked to cells in the sheet. Problem: Now that we're in Excel 2007, the datalabels on the chart on the duplicated sheet still refer to the original sheet. So we want to adjust the macro so that the labels point to the same cells on the active sheet. Can someone just give me the syntax? e.g. Activechart.Seriescollection(1).datalabels(1).formula="=data!C3" Excel 2007 Points().DataLabel.Text http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecl...

Table Link
I am trying to write a report in Crystal that will show line item comments for returns. I am having trouble with linking SOP30300 with the comment table SOP10202. I can link the SOPNUMBE, but how do I get the correct line item comment? Thanks in advance for any help. KJ Kelly, You need to do a join on not only the SOPNUMBE, but also the LNITMSEQ (Line Item Sequence number.) These values are normally multiple of powers of two around 2^14 and higher, such as 16384, 49152, 32768 and the like. They are independent of the ITEMNMBR in the order, so that a given order can have multiple li...

Help with links!
Hi all! New to forum! Anyway, I want to link worksheets in a folder. I want to set up a master sheet on which I will enter my data. Th data will then be entered on other worksheets where desired. Th problem I have is that many of the worksheets are filled out as a lis of data. I will need to have the data placed in a certain column i the next open (unused) row under a specific category. Is there a wa for Excel to do this? For example; on my master I enter a vehicle color red, sunroof, produced on 2nd shift. Then have this data entere in another worksheet under the category 2nd Shift P...

linking fields in a form.
Is there a way i can "link" fields in my form? I have a form with Operator, LeaseName, Vendor, Rig, Parish, TDdate. What I need is when i enter LeaseName - Cromer #10 then in the others it knows to put in the Vendor, Rig, Parish, etc... is that possible? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200707/1 This is what we are having to do. Everytime we enter new info in the form, were having to type in LeaseName - Cromer #10 Vendor - Pettigrew Operator - Nadel Rig - Razorback so what would really be a time saver since thos...

How do I link live stat updates on NFL.com to fantasy team?
I have my fantasy football team in excel. How do i link each stat category (passing yards, passing TD's, Rushing Yards, Fumbles, etc.) for each player to NFL.com's live stat updates. I have tried web queries, but they havn't worked. I really don't know what I'm doing though. Is there a way I could make this happen? "Steelers" wrote: > I have my fantasy football team in excel. How do i link each stat category > (passing yards, passing TD's, Rushing Yards, Fumbles, etc.) for each player > to NFL.com's live stat updates. I have tried we...

Workbook linked to other workbook
We received an excel workbook as an attachmnet. I was saved to a network loaction. From here, every time it's opened, a message appears that there automatic links to info in another workbook. If select Yes, links point to a file path that is local to the external sender's computer (we are the receiver), so obviously we don't have these files. Two questions: 1. How can we get that message from not appearing anymore? 2. What did the sender do with the XL file that it has links to their My Documnents path? Thanks. Edit>Links>Change the link so that it links to itself. ...

Linking Multiple Excel Sheets
I am not an expert in Excel....!, I encountered a situation where in I had to get data from 14 excel separate sheets having same structure (differing in values). After playing aroung with excel for few minutes, I found "Import External Data" under Data. Manually I imported all the 14 sheets and in my main sheet wrote a small formula which would give a consolidated information. With this you also have a feature which refreshes data (at specified time / or when opened). There might be a different & faster way to do it, which I am not aware of!!!. Anyway this worked for me........

follow link
I have linked a number of figures from other sheet. Now if I want to check from where it is coming, I have to go to that cell, read the reference and go to the sheet manually. The other option is through auditing tool bar. I have seen a friend who used to double click the cell and it automatically goes to that sheet from where the figure is coming. How do you do that? Good afternoon Kumail Are you sure that your friend wasn't using Lotus 1-2-3? I seem t remember that this program has that particular feature but not Excel. HTH Dominic -- dominic ----------------------------------...

Link to database on intranet
I'm in the middle of converting all of our databases from Access 97 to XP. On our intranet, we have "links" to databases in 97. I can open the database from a shortcut with command lines. I am however unable to the command line options with the link. Just some additional information: I'm using IE 6.0, dual environment with Access 97 & XP, Windows 98, and FrontPage. Can someone help please? I've searched and I can't find a solution. Just a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Kathy ...

web links are not active

outlook link protocol
I have a browser application running in an intranet. My users are a mix of Outlook 2002 and 2003. They use a mix of IE6, IE7, and latest Firefox. My application provides outlook links like so: outlook://Inbox outlook://Calendar outlook://Tasks outlook://Public%20Folders/All%20Public%20Folders/Accounts/SomeCompany/Log The links work for some users and for others get mangled and end up looking like this: outlook:/./\Inbox\ This, of course, does not work. It appears that either the browser or Outlook is trying to "fix" the link. In my testing, I learned that these work, and allevia...