Account Statement Variables

Does anyone have a complete list of the Account Statement Variables?

I need to modify the Statements slightly.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Get a copy of the customization guide.
If your ms partner can't get you one write me an email:
dom@davidstea.com

Here are all variables for the account statment receipt:

Accountstatement.Homeaddress.City
 City of the customer's address.

Accountstatement.Homeaddress.Company
 Company of the customer's address.

Accountstatement.Homeaddress.Country
 Country code of the customer's address.

Accountstatement.Homeaddress.Faxnumber
 Customer's facsimile number.

Accountstatement.Homeaddress.Name
 Customer's full name.

Accountstatement.Homeaddress.PhoneNumber
 Customer's telephone number.

Accountstatement.Homeaddress.State
 State code of the customer's address.

Accountstatement.Homeaddress.StreetAddress
 First line of the customer's address.

AccountStatement.HomeAddress.StreetAddress2
 Second line of the customer's address.

AccountStatement.HomeAddress.Zip
 Postal code of the customer's address.

AccountStatement.HomeAddress.CityStateZip
 City, state code, and postal code of the customer's address.

AccountStatement.HomeAddress.Zipcity
 Postal code and city of the customer's address.

AccountStatement.AccountNumber
 Account number of the customer's account.

AccountStatement.DateDueType
 Type of the due date for the account. This is one of the following values:

AccountDueCloseOfBillingCyclePlusGracePeriod

AccountDueAccountReceivableDatePlusGracePeriod (Valid only for printing
account statements)

AccountStatement.Activities.ActivityDate
 Date of the most recent activity for the account.

AccountStatement.Activities.Description
 Description of the most recent activity for the account.

AccountStatement.Activities.Details
 Details of the specified account activity, including item lookup codes and
descriptions.

AccountStatement.Activities.FullDetails
 Full details of the specified account activity, including item lookup
codes, descriptions, and comments.

AccountStatement.Activities.Charge
 Charge for the specified account activity, or zero if the activity is a
credit.

AccountStatement.Activities.Credit
 Credit amount for the specified account activity, or zero if the activity
is a charge. The credit amount is returned as a positive value.

AccountStatement.Activities.Count
 Total number of account activities.

AccountStatement.CreditLimit
 Credit limit of the account.

AccountStatement.MinimumPayment
 Minimum payment for the account.

AccountStatement.AvailableCredit
 Available credit on the account.

AccountStatement.ActivitiesCreditsPayments
 Sum of all payments and credits for this statement period. The sum is
returned as a negative value.

AccountStatement.ActivitiesCharges
 Sum of all charges for this statement period.

AccountStatement.PresentStartingBalance
 Starting balance for this statement period.

AccountStatement.DueDate
 Due date for the current statement.

AccountStatement.LastClosingBalance
 Balance as of the most recent closing date for this statement. This value
may be different than PresentStartingBalance because the statement may not
cover the most recent statement period.

AccountStatement.FinanceCharge
 Finance charge for the account.

AccountStatement.PresentClosingBalance
 Closing balance for the current statement.

AccountStatement.PresentClosingDate
 Closing date for the current statement.

AccountStatement.AgingAmount0
 Current amount owed on the account.

AccountStatement.AgingAmount1
 Amount owed that is 1 to 30 days overdue.

AccountStatement.AgingAmount2
 Amount owed that is 31 to 60 days overdue.

AccountStatement.AgingAmount3
 Amount owed that is 61 to 90 days overdue.

AccountStatement.AgingAmount4
 Amount owed that is over 90 days overdue.

AccountStatement.HistoryTotalDebit
 Sum of all debits.

AccountStatement.HistoryTotalCredit
 Sum of all credits.

AccountStatement.HistoryTotal
 Sum of all account receivable balances.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Count
 Number of account receivables.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Reference
 Type and reference number for the specified account receivable.

AccountStatement.Receivables.DueDate
 Due date for the specified account receivable.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Balance
 Remaining balance on the specified account receivable at the end of the
statement period.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Histories.Count
 Total number of account history entries for this statement, where a history
is a payment, charge, or adjustment.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Histories.RunningBalance
 Running balance for all account receivables in the specified history.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Histories.Debit
 Debit amount for the specified history, or zero if the history is a credit.
The debit amount is returned as a positive number.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Histories.Credit
 Credit amount for the specified history, or zero if the history is a debit.
The credit amount is returned as a negative number.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Histories.Description
 Description and comment for the activity for the specified history.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Histories.Details
 Details of the specified history, including item lookup codes and
descriptions.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Histories.FullDetails
 Full details of the specified history, including item lookup codes,
descriptions, and comments.

AccountStatement.Receivables.Histories.Date
 Date of the specified account receivable.

Statement.LogoFilename
 File name of the logo image printed on the account statement.

"Mick Hardy" wrote:

> Does anyone have a complete list of the Account Statement Variables?
>
> I need to modify the Statements slightly.
0
Dom (24)
11/28/2008 2:01:01 PM
You're awesome! Thanks. I think I have the customisation guide or parts
thereof but it didn't have the Statement variables.

"Dom" wrote:

> Get a copy of the customization guide.
> If your ms partner can't get you one write me an email:
> dom@davidstea.com
>
> Here are all variables for the account statment receipt:

Hi Mick
can you please send me the customisation guide .
Bcharouf@gmail.com
thank you

"Mick Hardy" wrote:

> You're awesome! Thanks. I think I have the customisation guide or parts
> thereof but it didn't have the Statement variables.
>
> "Dom" wrote:
>
> > Get a copy of the customization guide.
> > If your ms partner can't get you one write me an email:
> > dom@davidstea.com
> >
> > Here are all variables for the account statment receipt:

0
Sad1 (39)
12/16/2008 7:28:00 AM
Hey Sad, I'm sorry. I don't actually have the full customisation guide. I
have a complete list of variables gathered from these news groups. If you
search for variables, you'll find them.

The elusive guide is for partners only and they sign some sort of agreement
so they can't pass it on. I've seen heaps of posts requesting a copy but I've
never managed to obtain one myself.

I have a couple of knowledge base articles from the customersource site as
well but everything I have is from this forum.

Can't create an account to account relationship in the account ent
Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Can you not have duplicate relationships? Thanks in advance for the clarification. > Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Yes. > Can you not have duplicate relationships? Yes, you cannot have duplicate relationships in this manner. To do this you need to use the Relationships/Relationship Roles functionality, where you can pretty much do any kind of relationship between clients (ie accounts and contacts.) HTH, R. "GoodByeGoldmine" wrote: > Is this beca...

Macro and If Statement
Here's the situation: I have a worksheet that will have an "X" in either cell F3 or G3 or H3. What I would like to do (via a macro), is to examine F3, G3 and H3, and if there is an "X" in anyone of those cells, to run another specific macro. For example: Run a macro (for example called "totalsummary")to determine... If there is an "X" in F3, then run a macro called "summaryEL"; If there is an "X" in G3, then run a macro called "summaryHT"; If there is an "X" in H3, then run a macro called "summaryFA&quo...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Extreme Delays Deleting Change Orders from Project Accounting
We use Project Accounting for Dynamix GP and we are attempting to start using the Change Order features to track changes made to project budget and fees. Unfortunately, during testing, we are experiencing a five to ten minute delay whenever we try to delete an incorrectly entered change order. This occurs even if we simply start to create a change order, never use it for anything and immediately attempt to delete it. Has anyone experienced this, or can anyone propose any clues on what I should look at to find what is causing this large pause? -- Jim Rowley Business Analyst II ...

Muliple Exchange OMA User Accounts from One SmartPhone
I wish to be able to access multiple user accounts (all on the same Exchange 2003 server) from a single smartphone running Windows Mobile 5.0. After setting up OMA on Exchange and the smartphone and visiting https://FQDN/oma all works well after entering the username and password for one account, but then the smartphone remembers the login (presumably via a cookie) for future visits to the same URL. There seems to be no easy way to delete the cookie on the smartphone, so all subsequent accesses to OMA go straight through to the same user account. One way I have considered tackling this is to ...

Downloading statement shows items to review but I can't find them (2007)!
The last few days, when I download my checking account statementm it succeeds and shows items to review (4 yesterday, 5 today) but the downloaded items are not showing up in the account. The last item in the register is from 11/21 (5 days ago). I have the current vesion (MSM Deluxe 2007, Version 16...1024). I've been using MSM for many years. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks, Gary In microsoft.public.money, GarDavis wrote: >The last few days, when I download my checking account statementm it >succeeds and shows items to review (4 yesterday, 5 today) but the >downloaded ...

Re Label Accounts Field
Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. Organization, or Business? You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'. Organization is a reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's off-limits. Dave "Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25767F85-513C-40F7-A82F-F0E5A627D9FF@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. > Organization, or Business? ...

want to transfer out funds from a fund within an account to a fund within the same account.
I want to do this to preserve my cost basis. I have a 401k that lets say has a fund that I bought for 100 bucks and it gained 10 dollars. when I issue a buy/sell to transfer it to another fund (within the same 401k account) the new cost basis is 110 dollars instead of the 100 that I actually spent. I know that using transfer in/out will preserve this cost basis, but it doesnt seem to work within an account per other threads of this nature. How can I do something similar within the same account? I am using 2005 premium. Thanks Vic. I don't think your use of Cost Basis reflects tax la...

Forwarding email to an external account
If I want to foreward email coming into my exchange account to a personal account such as hotmail for example, how can this be done? In Active Directory Users and Computer, you look at the User's Properties, you look under the "Exchange General" Tab, you look at the "delivery option", you see "forwarding address", you say "ha, ha!" and do some jiggy dance :) I only do this for ex-employees for 30 days at the request of HR. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorro...

Loan account
Hi, Something else that's giving me trouble. I've set up a loan account - all seems to be fine. It's a three year loan, and the first two payments had already been made when I set the thing up in Money. Money coped with this fine, and within the register of the loan account it now accurately shows the first two payments and the principal-element of each payment, together with the diminishing value of the outstanding loan. However, it doesn't seem to be linked in any way to the account from which the payments are actually being made. Conceptually it seems to me that the loan ...

Problem configuring Outlook 2007 w/ job email account
I recently installed Outlook 2007 to my laptop (which uses Vista). Upon trying to "setup" Outlook a small box appeared in the upper left corner of the screen which stated "configuring outlook accounts." A box appeared asking for "Microsoft Exchange Server" and "mailbox." I was not sure as to what to enter so I entered "dss.sc.gov" (which is everything listed after the "@" in my job email address) for the server and my name for mailbox. I then received the following error message: "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is ...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

Multiple Email Accounts
I have three email accounts. I can only send message from one - some sort of automatic default. How can I select (with each email), what account I want to use to send a message? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

Convert Lead > Account-Contact-Opportunity Error
Hi, I have several leads opened. If I create a new one it will work "but" especially with this ONE lead I don't get it, I convert it either to Account - Contacts or Opportunity and gives me the following error. I repeat this is only for this one. I tried to close reopen change settings etc... Still not working. Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042F09. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80042F09 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 10-2...

Turn off Autogenerate account description
I found out there isn't a way to turn off the autogenerate account description through Customer Source. I would like to add this as a suggestion for future release where I can click a button and it'll not autogenerate the account description for me. It's a nice feature, but it doesn't work for my intent. I understand that the autogenerate account description comes from the account segment list, however, my account segment list doesn't do the account description any justice b/c I have 5 segments, and the names can be long, so GP will truncate it, but not where I wan...

Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services
Title: Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services Accountants online is an entirely new concept which harnesses the power of outsourcing and international website development. we can offer a broad range of web, print, bookkeeping, news report and accountancy services, as well as options to regularly update your customers via emails, Search Engine Optimization and statistics on your site to get feedback on your marketing. We offer a suite of online accountancy services designed for you to outsource labour intensive or routine services at very competitive rates while you stay i...

Public Variable problem
I have the line below in a module: Public NoSave As Boolean In my Auto_Open routine I have: Sub Auto_Open() ' Events.Enable_Events If ActiveWorkbook.ReadOnly = True Then NoSave = True Protection.ProtectAllSheets Else NoSave = False Protection.UnProtectAllSheets End If Module7.StartPoint Module6.StartTimer End Sub Then I in ThisWorkbook ihave the following" Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) If NoSave = True Then ThisWorkbook.Close False...

Money 2005
I upgraded my money 2004 file to money 2005. I then turned off MSN Bill Pay and set up my accounts to be accessed on the web. After synchronization, my MSN Bill Pay account (MSN-Checking) showed up in my account list. I want to link this account to my checking account, but when I select "Merge Duplicate Accounts", it states there are no accounts to merge. The help file tells you to follow these exact steps. Does anybody know a work-around to get this working? Thanks in advance, Brian Don't follow the directions given. Instead, try the following: Open your 2004 f...

New Account for CD
I bought a CD and don't know how to set it up in Money (using Money Plus H&B). When I tried setting it up as a bank savings account there was a note that said I should set it up as an investment account. When I set up the investment account it does not ask me any questions about the CD or even if it is a CD. What am I missing. It seems like it should be a savings account. Please help me? A Savings Account can be used. If you only ever intend to have one CD at a time, that's probably easier. But if you want to manage multiple individual CDs over time, then the Investmen...

Tracking Investments By Account
How do I track an investment by Account only? I hold the same investment in several accounts. I want to see the performance of that investment in that account only and not the accumulated performance accross all accounts! In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote: >How do I track an investment by Account only? I hold the >same investment in several accounts. I want to see the >performance of that investment in that account only and >not the accumulated performance accross all accounts! Look at Investing->Portfolio and group by Account Name. Select the view you prefer, and c...

Printing Bank Account
I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I select print it prints out all transactions from all bank accounts. In microsoft.public.money, dd wrote: >I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I >select print it prints out all transactions from all bank >accounts. What screen are you looking at when you do File->Print? ...

Outlook keeps "forgetting" account password
I am running Outlook 2002 as part of the Office 2002 Professional suite on a machine with MS Vista Home Premium. Every time I open Outlook, the password for my account is apparently "forgotten" and needs to be typed in. However, when I do this, I get an error message: "Task 'mail.bigpond.com - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC92) : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under Tools, click E-mail accounts. The server responded: �" But the error is not that the password has bee...

cannot get qwest email account to work in windows mail
i cant seem to get a connection to my new email account using qwest. this is the error i get when i try and check my email. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'windows mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E can anyone help me please? That server doesn't use port 110. Please change your settings in that Windows Mail account to agree with this: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 rather than port 25 for the SMT...

How do I set up an account with Outlook?
I have tried to send mail using Outlook but I do not have a send button. I understand I need to set up an account but I can't find how to do this. Thanks for your help "Dock Suzuran" <Dock Suzuran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C4591E8-1224-48A3-82B0-C89C68776B86@microsoft.com... >I have tried to send mail using Outlook but I do not have a send >button. I > understand I need to set up an account but I can't find how to do > this. Tools -> E-mail Accounts -> Add Use Outlook's own help. Open its help, Contents tab, a...

Project Accounting: User Class Settings
The screen design for granting user classs permissions could be better implemented. Since most of the choices are similar for each category, why not employ a grid type for each user class. This will eliminate the need to navigate 9 separate buttons for each user class. Instead, all the selection criteria could exist on one screen, making the setup visually easier to navigate. It's possible that this technique could be employed in other similar areas of Dynamics GP as well. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with t...