Acceptable barcode formats for Microsoft RMS

Does anyone know where I can find a list of bar code formats accepted by the
Microsoft RMS software?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

MSSNONE
MSS2OF5
MSSINTERLEAVED2OF5
MSS3OF9
MSSCODABAR
MSS3OF9X
MSSCODE128A
MSSCODE128B
MSSCODE128C
MSSUPCA
MSSMSI
MSSCODE93
MSSEXTENDEDCODE93
MSSEAN13
MSSEAN8
MSSPOSTNET
MSSANSI3OF9
MSSANSI3OF9X
MSSCODE128AUTO
MSSUCCEAN128
MSSUPCE

"WIS PUBS" wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a list of bar code formats accepted by the
> Microsoft RMS software?
Different formats are used for different purposes.  A good generic to use if
your printing your own lables is the 128B.  Again, the length of the ILC and
the size of the lable is a factor.  3 of 9 is good for the little jewlery
tags.

Mar Cotton
Princeton POS Solutions

"WIS PUBS" wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a list of bar code formats accepted by the
> Microsoft RMS software?

Conditional formatting in a cell formula
I am constructing a workbook which will hold a full season's fixtures and results as the season progresses. As there are 16 teams in the competition, there are 8 lines per week's results (home team and away team per line). To simplify things, basically this is how each week will look: [Best viewed in a fixed pitch font] | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 A | Home Team 1 | Pts For | Pts Agst | Away Team 1 | Pts For | Pts Ag [....] H | Home Team 8 | Pts For | Pts Agst | Away Team 8 | Pts For | Pts Ag Using Format | Conditional Formatting, I have set th...

net folders "accept" #2
Hi. I am trying to share a calendar with 2 other computers. The calendar computer has sent invitations and the two other computers have "accepted". The computer with the calendar is showing that it is awaiting responses. But I look at Outlook Express and see that the two computers have sent back their acceptances. Since it is being received by OLExpress instead of OL 2000 (where the calendar is located), I wonder if that is why the acceptances haven't been yet received. Any suggestions? Thanks. Scott in Austin MN ...

Barcode in report
Hi Does anyone know how to modify a report such as the Reports > Items > Price List so that the report can also print item barcodes in a scanable format rather than as a number? Thanks I'm sorry, but I do not believe there is the ability to have a barcode in an Active Report. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Coonawarra" <Coonawarra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35BB3C03-E746-4636-BD62-21B70EF875E9@m...

Formatting Imported Data
I have to compile a worksheet from data copied from a pdf file. Problem when i copy and paste text all data falls into column A and i have to drag one line at a time to the specific headings. this is how the data I copy pastes into excel: Date Time Duration Number Dialled Charge 01/05/2009 11:14:03 00:00:30 110 0.79 07/05/2009 19:20:59 00:01:41 0860112442 0.00 28/05/2009 18:40:20 00:01:45 110 1.25 28/05/2009 18:48:51 00:00:07 0860123911 0.15 Sub Total 2.19 I have set up the columns as such: Date Time Duration Number Dialled Charge 01/05/2009 11:14:03 00:00:30 110 0.79 And n...

Updates were not accepted (exception 4005). Soap exception.
Hi all, when the report is submitted from Outlook 2003 to Project Server 2007 the folowing error message is displayed (see the subj). However, the data are being sent and can be seen in PWA. At the same time, the user gets an email message from Project Server: "Project server returned error code -1". What's wrong with the Server or client? where to look for? Please advise. Elena ...

CSV Formatting
hi there i have a csv file that has come out of excel looking like this: 01/12/2005,08:58:10,167,01303275862,United Kingdom,08457404404,UK Local Special Services,0.0787,V,UKN,LOC i need it to be formatted like this: "01/12/2005","08:58:10",167,"01303275862","United Kingdom","08457404404","UK Local Special Services",.0787,"V","UKN","LOC","" can anyone help? ...

why is my network connection not accepted?
I am setting up my outlook 2003 to receive the email from my yahoo account. I went through the directions and everything is ok until it pops up and says enter network password with my email user name and password I put in the correct information and click ok, but it just keeps popping back up. I know I have both the password and user name correct. Please help!!! Do you have a YahooMail+ account? You need a paid Yahoo account to use POP3 access "HELP!!!" <HELP!!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2513CBDF-0719-4D8B-804B-0C79DEDBBE3E@microsoft.com... >I...

Accepting Changed Paragraph Numbers Without Accepting Other Change
I am a new (and still frustrated) user of Word 2007. After editing a procedure with numbered paragraphs, I had to add a paragraph to the document. This changed the paragraph numbering on everything from that point on. I don't want to have the entire document side-barred when I send it out for review, because my reviewers use the side bars to tell what has been changed, so I'm trying to accept the paragraph number changes. If I select the paragraph number or the paragraph marker (¶), and click the Accept button, nothing happens. When I select the entire paragraph an...

the format data
Hi, Could you help me? I have an excel file with data daily imported from SQL via DTS. I want to format number data. I have a custom format for a column _-* #,##0.00$_- I define it in ActiveX task as objXL.Columns(11).NumberFormat = "_-* #,##0.00$_-" And I want to see 92.00$, but I see only 92, although the colum format is defined! Only if I do double click on a cell and Enter - the number becom formatted. How can I format apply format for ALL my data by usin methods/properties of Excel.Application object (script), not re-ente data into cells manually. Thank you -- nnv Post...

money 2007 stalls when I try to accept terms
Have downloaded the program (Deluxe Version) several times....same thing happens every time I click "accept" for terms and conditions, it stalls. I have to Ctrl -Alt -Delete and end program. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, AnnieC wrote: >Have downloaded the program (Deluxe Version) several times....same thing >happens every time I click "accept" for terms and conditions, it stalls. I >have to Ctrl -Alt -Delete and end program. Any ideas? Running Vista? no, not running Vista "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, ...

copy cell format?
I have two worksheets. One I use to insert data, the other to summariz the data I entered. On the data sheet, I have a few items that ar bold/red. I'm using ='data'!b2 to copy the cell contents from the data sheet int the summary sheet, it copies the content, but not the forma (bold/red). How can I correct this? J -- Ltat42 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ltat42a's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2473 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49803 Formulas can only r...

conditional formating to highlight current week?
Hi, I have a row of week beginings (mondays) for the year and i want to use condition formating to change the format of the cell that contains the current week. something like... if cell value is between today()-6 and today() then special format however i cant get it to work, i have days where two weeks are formatted? any ideas? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ From a Norman Harker post With date in A1 In B1 use =WEEKNUM(A1,1) Con...

Formatting Pages
I would like to print the data on a sheet in the landscape view, but the page numbering in the top right corner with the number rotated like the portrait view. This is so I can bind my data tables in a book with the numbers in the top right corners like a normal book. Thank you. Carolyn Permission granted <g> View>Header and Footer>Custom header>Upper right>*click the # icon a space, then the ### icon. This will cause Page n of n Pages to appear on the preview and hard copy. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Carolyn" <cda...

Maintain Formatting
When I paste my resume or upload it to Monster.com the formatting is always messed up. How do I prevent or fix this. Because it doesn't want a formatted document. What I do is to keep a plain text version. I tweaked it to look nice and pasted that into the career sites. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Lindaw1984" <Lindaw1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7A1488C-63AC-4644-85C2-F029AA7F9AA5@microsoft.com... > When I paste my resume or upload it to Mons...

Auto Accept Appointments
We have a need to set Outlook to accept appointments from a single account only. We attempted to set this by doing the following: Tools > Options > Calendar Options > Resource Scheduling > Set Permissions button On some computers a box pops up that states "Operation Failed." We recently migrated from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 and are using Outlook 2003. I found some references to being a problem with legacyExchangeDN. I have noticed that most users with the problem have a different legacyExchangeDN value than the ones that work. Any help would ...

Auto Accept agent to accept all meetings
I recall reading of a way to have the auto accept agent set to accept all meetings for a particular resource. The procedure was to mark all meetings in the resource as free and then set an option somewhere that all meeting requests going to that resource are saved in the calendar as free rather than busy. That way all meetings will always be accepted because the resource will never be busy. This was a while ago when I read this and now I can't remember and can't find the setting to set all incoming requests as free. I don't know if this was a setting in Outlook or in the Aut...

After re-format / re-install of Store OPS, "Check Stores" button is missing.
I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 stations so far and now I am missing the check stores button in the POS when you click on the Lookup button. We have HQ running and it worked fine before. Any insight? Thank you. Matt Matt, Store Ops Administrator > File > Configuration > HQ Client tab > enter the machine name/address and the port number running the HQ Client program -- = <trae78@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1102806501.391415.197560@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 station...

Transposing Excel Data from a Vertical Format to a Horizontal Format
Hello, I would immensely appreciate it if somebody could help me wit this urgent problem I have. A person who drafted a previous document put company info in a vertica manner instead of a horizontal matter. For instance, this worker pu data for two companies, Newco Pictures and Sysco Foods, like this: Newco Inc. John Travers 22 West Elm Street Huntington Beach, CA 92660 Phone: (949) 290-3920 Fax: (949) 231-2093 Email: Travers@earthlink.net Sysco Foods Jane Smith 5432 Westbard Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92625 Phone: (949) 990-2039 Fax: (949) 420-2093 Email: Jsmith@hotmail.com I would like to effic...

Formating Row and Col headers
How can I change the format and color for Excel Row and Col. Headers? Right-click an empty spot on your desktop, then AppearanceTab > Scheme:....choose and apply, (default is Windows Standard, if you want to get back to normal) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Bob Spencer" <bob@k2e.com> wrote in message news:e9lBNhcbFHA.2984@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > How can I change the format and color for Excel Row and Col. Headers? > > ...

fraction format
I asked about this earlier, but I'll try again, with less rambling... Is there a way to format fractions so that they do not reduce to the lowest common denominator? For example, 0/4 does not become 0/1 2/4 does not become 1/2 4/4 does not become 1/1 Thanks, ~ Horatio Horatio, If you want your fractions to always have a specific denominator, then yes, there is a way. Select the cell or range you want to format, then click Format > Cells... . Next, click Custom. Enter format spec such as "# ?/4". The "#" specifies a variable number of whole-number digits....

Value Cannot be Null. Parameter name: format
Hello! I'm using MS CRM 1.2 and this error appears when I try to access the calendar in the Work Place after creating a new e-mail activity. Any ideas? Thank you! ...

Chart formatting
Hello, I have a vertical bar chart (ie. a 'column' chart) with staff names along the bottom (x) axis and their hours up the vertical (y) axis. The staff names are rotated by 90 degrees so they read 'upwards'. There are a large number of staff and to make the chart readable I split the staff into 2 equal groups and have a separate chart for each. The charts are identical in format (or at least I thought they were) and differ only in the data they display. On the 2nd chart, long staff names are sometimes not printed properly, the name is truncated. eg. 'Jeremiah Millhouse&#...

error after clicking accept
When I try to accept a downloaded transaction, I get an error that money needs to close because of an error. Any ideas? What does the error say? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "g" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

change format for time value
in column a i have duration time listed for minutes and seconds as m'ss". In column b i would like to show the same information as a but i would like to format the value as the total seconds. Ex if a1 = 1'30" then b1=90. What is the best way to do this? One way: B1: =A1 Format B1 as Format/Cells/Number/Custom [s] In article <6A3363E0-0215-439C-92A0-D714D0A63772@microsoft.com>, Qaspec <Qaspec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > in column a i have duration time listed for minutes and seconds as m'ss". In > column b i would like to s...

Format Color on a Pivot Chart
Hi Everyone. Sorry if this is getting posted twice. I am trying to format colors of the area table. Below is the code for the entire setup and I am running multiple charts. The code below is trying to set collection using an Enum and it is failing. 'ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Points(1).Select 'With Selection.Interior ' .ColorIndex.CustomerColors = PaleOrange 'End With Any help is appreciated Full code below Option Explicit Public i As Integer Public iCtr As Integer Public strQuery As String Public strQuery1 As String Public strQuery2 As String ...