If capturing customers at the POS is important to you, take a couple of
minutes and watch this video. This application also allows for edit of
Global customer information in HQ installations.
http://www.retail-pos.com/ReverseLookup.wmv

Contact us for detailed info and demo.
sales(at)retail-pos.com
www.retail-pos.com

0
PiotrG (2)
6/26/2008 2:08:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It would be nice if you could encode the videos with a more common codec,
and not in wmv format. This requires the GTM3 codec (GoToMeeting). Windows
Media Player 11 doesn't automatically download the codec, and I'm not going
through the trouble to download and install it manually.

That being said, what is your pricing for this add-on, and will it work on
both 1.3.1011 and 2.0 seamlessly after upgrading? I would like to change
global customer information at the store level (if the price is right).

"THEMAN" <PiotrG@retail-pos.com> wrote in message
> If capturing customers at the POS is important to you, take a couple of
> minutes and watch this video. This application also allows for edit of
> Global customer information in HQ installations.
> http://www.retail-pos.com/ReverseLookup.wmv
>
> Contact us for detailed info and demo.
> sales(at)retail-pos.com
> www.retail-pos.com

Hi Jason,
Sorry about that...we uploaded the wrong file..please try to view again.
Send me your contact and will send you detailed info.
sales(at)retail-pos.com

"Jason" <microsoft.public.pos@natureisle.com> wrote in message
> It would be nice if you could encode the videos with a more common codec,
> and not in wmv format. This requires the GTM3 codec (GoToMeeting). Windows
> Media Player 11 doesn't automatically download the codec, and I'm not
> going through the trouble to download and install it manually.
>
> That being said, what is your pricing for this add-on, and will it work on
> both 1.3.1011 and 2.0 seamlessly after upgrading? I would like to change
> global customer information at the store level (if the price is right).
>

> "THEMAN" <PiotrG@retail-pos.com> wrote in message
>> If capturing customers at the POS is important to you, take a couple of
>> minutes and watch this video. This application also allows for edit of
>> Global customer information in HQ installations.
>> http://www.retail-pos.com/ReverseLookup.wmv
>>
>> Contact us for detailed info and demo.
>> sales(at)retail-pos.com
>> www.retail-pos.com

0
Ian

Scripting AD, import/export Contacts
Hi all, I need to be able to sync my SQL server with my AD contacts. The method I thought I might use was to write a file from SQL server and then use a scripting language to import that to AD. I'd need to create new contacts and update existing ones.. I had a look at a couple of examples but I couldn't quite figure out the real meaning of them. Could anybody point me in the right direction, maybe with yes, another example??? or any other workable suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks Hi, once I wrote the script below to export email addresses from AD. You can use...

Editing an unprotected Cell in a Protected Worksheet in Excel 2003
Hi I have a worksheet that I wish to protect so that certain cells with formulas cannot be changed. I have formatted the cells I wish to protect so that they are locked when the sheet is protected. However, if I then wish to edit one of the unprotected cells, rather than allow me to simply change what I had previously entered, as soon as I double-click on the cell to edit the previously entered data, the cell contents disappear. Very annoying if the entry is a long text string with a simple spelling error. Anyone know how I can change this so that I can edit the unprotected cells as...

How can I copy the formatted value and paste as a new value(not the original value with formatting)?
Here are the examples about the problem which I am facing. eg1. The original value in the cell: 4/23/04 Formatted cell(DD/MM/YYYY): 23/04/2004 (In this case, the value is still 4/23/04) Expected: the value and the outlook are also "23/04/2004" eg2. The original value in the cell: 4.332 Formatted cell(truncate with 2 digits): 4.33 What I am now going to do is changing the value of cells with new format because a new system of my computer need to extract the value from the excel with specified format. But changing the format in excel doesn't really change the value of the cell. ...

Adding or removing rows
Hi all. I have got a macro that I use for adding and deleting rows while sheet is protected (Gord Dibben helped me with, and is working well). I do have one thing that may be a problem and that is there are certain rows I dont want to be changed. These are the last row of each section and have the sub totals. The problem is that if one of these rows get deleted by misstake it will upset the final total at end of the sheet. Is there anyway to stop these from being upset and protected. Regards Chris Post your code... -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Chris" wrote...

Date and Time Short Cut
Is there a shortcut for Date and Time? I thought it use to be ctl+d but that does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Transferspreadsheet + records w/non-unique keys inserted into new table:'Paste E
I would like to use Transferspreadsheet to append a large database but once duplicate values are recognized in any field that should hold unique values I would like to initiate an event that opens a message box that says something like,"Records that Microsoft Office Access was unable to paste have been inserted into a new table called 'Paste Errors.' and have that action performed. Can anyone help me with this? ...

apply a sound wave file when new mail arrives.
I am tring to apply a wave file when new mail arrives,I have set the mail client in internet options, setup the wave in sounds and applied the sound I placed it in windows media folder.when new mail arrives I get no notification vebally from the speakers k9duke4572@hotmail.com <k9duke4572@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am tring to apply a wave file when new mail arrives,I have set the > mail client in internet options, setup the wave in sounds and applied > the sound I placed it in windows media folder.when new mail arrives I > get no notification v...

How to update video file to MySpace
Hi all, i am researching about APIs to update file to MySpace. Anyone know this, pls share me. Thanks It is most likely that this involves a TCP/IP protocol. That is, you open a connection to MySpace to a specified port, and then engage in some transfer of information back and forth to establish credentials, file name, etc., then send the video using a specified protocol. That's what I woud guess; the question is whether or not this interface is "open" (documented) or "proprietary" (undocumented). So that's what I'd be looking for; the APIs of course wo...

To enable Redo edit button from vc++
Hello All, I am using excel as my front end and vc++ as my back end. I enabled undo edit button in tool bar and also in edit menu using OnUndo() function. But now i want to enable the redo button in tool bar and also in edit menu. i found OnRepeat() to repeat the user last action. If i use this OnRepeat() function redo button will not be enabled. Can any one help me out to solve this problem. Thanks, Anandi ...

Moving Outlook to a new computer
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3E4B8.96F6FBF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have Outlook 2000 and I upgraded my computer. I am running my email = off a POP server. How to I move all my Outlook settings, emails, = address, to my new computer? ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3E4B8.96F6FBF0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>...

Uplading Video From Canon Camera???
Hi! I've been trying to upload a video from my Canon camera and nothing is working. Help! Thanks. ...

Adding an existing IRA account
Hello, I want to add my Dain Rausher IRA to money as a retirement option also my wife has a retirement plan. How do I go about doing this? You don't Money mention version/edition. That might be vitally important here, now that Microsoft has balkanized the product. The general answer for all but M07 Money Essentials (MEss) is to create an "Investment Account" for each IRA and/or 401(k). You can define these specific types of Investment Account and Money will treat it more or less correctly from a tax estimating and reporting perspective right up until the time you go to ...

prevent editing in unbound combo box
Hello all I have an unbound combo box I want to set the capability of a combo box to select an option from the drop-down list. Not to edit anything In my case nothing is bounded How can i prevent entering information in the combo box text box If it bounded combo box LimitToList is working file. Many Thanks For the Replies SA ...

New Hard Drive vs. New Computer
My husband's computer is getting various error messages and our computer man said he needs either a new hard drive or a new computer. He currently has a Toshiba laptop, bought in 2001, updated to WinXP (it had Win98). He doesn't need a laptop; it was passed on by another family member, it uses a docking station. I'm still using WinXP myself (no desire to go to Windows 7), and I'd just as soon keep his with WinXP, which would mean a new hard drive rather than a new computer. Any advice/suggestions? "Joy" <joymp2@nospambellsouth.net> wro...

Copy last value in range to new cell
Hi All, I am creating a document transmittal form that will show all revisions of a document. The range that the revisions are shown for a document is say M21 to Y21. The revisions are entered starting at M21 and moving to the right in dated order. How can I make cell Z21 show the current revision for the document from the range M21 to Y21. Note also that the revisions may be in forn 01, 02, 03... or A, B, C... I thought about a if then loop to stop when it hits a blank cell but it would be a pretty long formula... Any help greatly appreciated Marty... =INDEX(M21:Y21,1,MAX(IF(M21:Y21...

AD requirement of CRM
I understand that CRM needs have an AD domain, presumably for schema updates etc but do all the users of the CRM system actually need to have accounts in AD ? We have a customer who's MIS department has gone out and bought a CRM 3.0 based solution, but unfortunatly the customer does not have AD deployed and has 24,000 accounts in another directory (NDS) Will just creating a domain for the servers but have LDAP lookups to the directory with the accounts in work ? Or do we need to have the 800 or so CRM users created in AD ? We'd need to have some dir / password sync in this ca...

Short time vs short date

Relatively new to excel and I need help
This is what I need. I have data in let's say from A1:A200 I need that if I color which ever cell I choose from A1:A200, the cell next to it displays a text of my choosing. Example. If I select A5:A7 and color them Yellow, then B5:B7 will show the letter R. To get you in the picture, I need this so that when I'm doing a Bank Reconsiliation, when I highlight the cells I need (by using the yellow colour) in the cell next to it the letter R appears. Thanks Sub getcolorindex()'Fire after all colors entered On Error Resume Next For Each c In Range("a1:a200") Sele...

How to turn off maximizing other documents when opening a new word
When you have a few word documents minimizes and you open a new word document, one of the minimized documents maximizes too. Is there a way to get rid of that annoyance? ...

Customer Balance Type
We have a new customer which was set up as Balance Forward - it should be Open Item. Unfortunately, the customer has already been invoiced and paid with a credit card right away. The credit card payment is still showing unapplied through Smartlist - even though it was entered from the Sales Transaction Entry window which usually automatically applies the payment to the invoice. How do i get the payment applied? It shows Currrent $0.00 and Non-Current $0.00. It is not showing up on the Trial Balance. Is there a way to change the set up to Open Item? Change the BalanceType at the t...

how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short array one?
Hi, In my unicode VC6 app, how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short array? ....... CString strRst; unsigned short strOleChars[100]; strOleChars = strRst; //??? Thank you. Is ConvertStringToBSTR() what you are looking for? AliR. "David" <David_Wang_Xian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e6gbA3avFHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > In my unicode VC6 app, how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short > array? > ...... > CString strRst; > unsigned short strOleChars[100]; > strOleChars = strRst; //??? > > Thank you. > > ...

KB articles do not save correctly after adding section to template
I created a template, used it to create an article, and published the article. Then I realized I needed another section at the beginning of articles like this, so I changed the template to include the new first section (keeping all the other sections). I unpublished the article, edited it to include appropriate content under the new first section, and saved it. Instead of the new content being saved under the first heading, it was saved under the second heading, and all the content in each subsequent heading was bumped down one. The content from the last section was lost. When I tri...

Dynamically Adding Menu Commands
I've implemented a Tools menu where the user can define tools that can be launched directly from my program. I'm having trouble finding the best way to efficiently ensure that the current menu items appear in the menu. For example, they must only be added to the Tools menu. Also, the commands must not be duplicated, as they were when I added them in response to every OnInitMenuPopup() event. Anyway, the code I ended up with is below. This code works fine. However, it seems pretty inefficient. I hate running a bunch of code every time the menu opens. I was wondering if anyone could of...

Can not create new objects in MSCRM 3.0
I am not able to create or edit any attributes in CRM regardless of the field type that I choose. Has anyone seen this? Are you receiving some error message?? "russkarp@gmail.com" wrote: > I am not able to create or edit any attributes in CRM regardless of the > field type that I choose. Has anyone seen this? > > The following steps fixed the issue. This might have been a result of Rollup 1. 1. Add Crm.MetadataService.dll back to the GAC. A. On the CRM server go to the directory of the Microsoft.Net Framework v1.1.4322 and locate the utility gacutil.exe B. Then...

Shorting a long title to a worksheet tab
IS there an easy way to shorten a project name like "Advanced Network Application Production" to something that will easily fit on a tab. Right now I am just taking the first 31 characters, but some projects have the same first 31 characters. I Found away around that, but it is not very descriptive. I was thinking something like searching for the spaces between words and then taking the first 3 or 4 letters of each word. Is that possible? You could give them numbers. "Brian S" <BrianS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E947002F-9...