a good add-in to handle matrix items?

I am looking for a good add-in to better handle matrix items. I need better
handling of matrix items on POs. Also, I need something that will make
adding items to matrices much easier than the stock RMS way. I have looked
at the Retail Realm solution, but was wondering if there was anything else
out there that I should check out.

0
tim4227 (35)
9/16/2005 3:45:14 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I setup a system for retail shoes stores where every item is part of a
matrix and I can confirm that our buyer has been really happy with the
retail realm add on.  It even prints PO's with matrix view.
Dave Weston
Sole Desire

Stringers wrote:
> I am looking for a good add-in to better handle matrix items. I need better
> handling of matrix items on POs. Also, I need something that will make
> adding items to matrices much easier than the stock RMS way. I have looked
> at the Retail Realm solution, but was wondering if there was anything else
> out there that I should check out.

0
hochidsp (17)

Add existing email to new contact
I am trying to add an email address to a contact which I allready have in another personal address book and I get the error "An Outlook Address Book entry cannot be used as an email address in a contact" Why is this? Is there any way round it other than copying & pasting the address? You need to clarify what you are doing and in what version of Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Angie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:299501c4709e$18b2c810$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to add an email address to a contact which I &g...

How to find out if a handle to a USB is still valid?
Hello, How can I find out a USB port that had been open previously still exists. One way is to send some packets and expect some responses from device but if user plugs the USB device out then the kernel object representing USB dose not exist anymore(windows remove it from Device Manager list) so there should be a way to find out the object the handle is referring to dose not exist anymore. How? Thank you. Well the VIEWEX Sample from MSDN ( http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1d7781f1(VS.80).aspx ) could be a good start in solving your design problem. Victor "Electronic75&...

Sent Items not appearing after mailbox transfered from one MS Exchange 03 server to another
I just transfered a users mailbox from one MS Exchange 2003 server to another within the same domain. The transfer was successful on the first time, however when the user goes in and attempts to bring up her "Sent Items" in outlook it just hangs there and says Loading.... Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening and what I can do to resolve it -- again, the mailbox transfered just fine using the MS Exchange Task / Move Mailbox Wizard. Thanks everyone in advance for your assistance. Are you using classic or cached mode? Did you repoint the profile to the new server? ...

Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Being Out of a Balance by a Penny
Hello: In GP 10.0 SP1, has anyone encountered an issue where Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold are out of balance by a penny upon posting Sales Order Processing invoices? It does not happen on every invoice or for every item. But, in the journal entry that results from posting as invoice, the client has to book the penny either to Inventory or Cost of Goods Sold in order to post the journal entry. From elementary accounting school days, aren't Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold supposed to equal? childofthe1980s Are lots in use with fractional unit sales? Multiple Units of Measure...

what is a good book

add new field in form
Hi I need to customize a great plains form. I need to add new field in the form . Then I need the data of the field stored in the notes of the form Can you advise me about the steps and the need code that I showed write . Regards john John. Maybe you should ask this in the Great Plains newsgroup. microsoft.public.greatplains -- * "john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4869CBDC-6AE0-4868-B1FC-8D378F71655E@microsoft.com... Hi I need to customize a great plains form. I need to add new field in the form . Then I need the data of the field stored in ...

Add a FIXED MONTH and DAY with the CURRENT YEAR
Hello Excel Forum! Good day to you all. Question I been grappling with: ISSUE TO BE SOLVED: At my business there are Maintenance Tasks that must be done on th SAME DAYS Year in and Year out. These Tasks are separated into FIXED Daily, Monthly, Annual an Bi-Annual APPOINTMENTS For example, Computer Software must be reinstalled on January 1 (1/1 EVERY YEAR no matter what year it is. I would like a Formula that would be able to DISPLAY the DAY and MONT of the TASK APPOINTMENT�e.g 1/1 from above�ALONG WITH the CURRENT YEA so that each year the TASKS are listed next to a COMPLETION DAY tha...

Error in trying to add new user (Deployment Wizard)
Hello, I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on my Win2K server with SQL2000 SP 3 and ..NET Framework 1.1. I didnt installed Exchange Server though. When I went to the Deployment Manager > User Manager > Adventure Works Cyle, I hit this error: "Cannot open database required in login 'Adventure_Works_Cycle_METABASE'. Login failed (80004005)." Is this has to do with some permissions that I should set in the SQL Security Logins? Please help. Thank you. Regards Jackie CORCEL SYSTEMS SDN BHD, www.corcelsystems.com We design and develop business-led database-driven web app...

Custom fields in item form
It appears as though POS2009 allows Custom fields (date, text, number) in the Customer form but not in the Item form. Our business requires tracking of item information (release dates, labels, configurations, formats, etc.) beyond which the standard fields in the Item form allows. Is it possible to add custom fields to the Item form beyond the three text fields that are limited to 30 characters? If not, is it possible to adjust POS2009 using the SDK to add the ability to add custom fields (for dates, text greater than 30 characters, drop-down lists, numbers) to the Item form? Wou...

Can you add custom content into Outlook
In lieu of having a corporate intranet, does anyone know if it's possible to simply add in a few hyperlinks to the "Outlook Today" screen? These links would be for "Tech Requests", "Building Maintenance requests", "Requests for Reports", "employee handbook" etc. This should totally be possible but I haven't a clue as to how. Thanks if anyone can point me in the right direction. -- Rocky''''''''s Curious Coding You can create a custom htm-file for this and set that as the Home Page for ...

How do I add LEFT to this array?
=SUMPRODUCT(--(ISERROR(SEARCH("Account Request",'Incident Data'!$E$2:$E$5000))=FALSE),--(MONTH('Incident Data'!$G$2:$G$5000)=MONTH(C$8))) I want to modify it to restrict where it looks for "Account Request". I figure add LEFT('Incident Data'!$E$2:$E$5000,15) however that returns an error. I also tried putting LEFT after SEARCH. I am still very new to SUMPRoduct and I had help coming up with the formula above; which works perfectly now. I am also reading through: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html I don't want to break my ...

My Com Add-ins cause outlook process blocked
Hi All, I have developped an outlook Com Add-in and normaly my add in works fine; but when I ran it under W2K outlook 2000, I got a problem, the outlook window is closed but I can still find outlook.exe process in the task manager, that will cause my Com Add-in Loading failure. If I remove my Add In, the outlook is closed properly; Here is what I am doing in my souce code: Implements IDTExtensibility2 Dim WithEvents objApp As OUTLOOK.Application Dim WithEvents objOutlookExp As OUTLOOK.Explorer Dim WithEvents objActiveInspector As OUTLOOK.inspector Public WithEvents objItems As OUTLOOK.Ite...

Update Is GOOD 03-26-10
Updating I Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- ~Joseph~ update bad bad service packgood "jack wilkinson" <josephturner65@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7DA06527-731E-4B9B-A70F-192A5BC93EBD@microsoft.com... > Updating I Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > > -- > ~jack wilkinson~ "jack wilkinson" <bargaindirect@clerk.com> kirjoitti viestiss�:uyWmVmF0KHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > update bad bad service packgood > "jack wilkinson" <josephturner65@hotmail.com> wrote in message >...

And in case I don't see you,good afternoon,good evening,and good n
Well thanks for all the help and assistance over the year(s) group (seriously), you saved my butt more then a few times. That said I finally got my data all transferred to MySql and will not be looking back. As some of you may know/remember I've had serious issues with Excel and find it to be highly flawed in fundamental ways, despite any of the functionality built over that. I personally don't find it worth it given the level of frustration and, IMHO, sloppy core programming that makes day in and out use a nightmare. In any event that is MS's cross (and shame) ...

Inventory and Cost of Goods
Is there a way that when you add new item you can set the cost of the item you sell to a percentage? For example I have a barcode my employee's scan for a money order and they are prompted to enter a price. Can I set up the cost to be 100% of what ever amount they enter? Aslo is there a way that I can setup a barcode for lottery that they get from the lottery machine and when they ring it up it will not effect the phisyical inventory or cost of Goods? We want to use the COST of GOODS on the Z report to balance with our physical inventory not our virtual unlimited inventory that w...

How to add a second SMTP address to specific users in Exchange 2003
I am currently tasked to update several hundred users that are in a separate OU. The purpose is to facilitate the divesture of their company so the users can receive email based on new domain. Create a new recipient policy with the new domain name and an LDAP filter that covers all the required users. Nue <rdoucette@phelpsdodge.com> wrote in message news:1138824134.675273.88360@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... >I am currently tasked to update several hundred users that are in a > separate OU. The purpose is to facilitate the divesture of their > company so the users can rece...

Please, give me some links on the good dating sites.
Your welcome everyone, Can you help me to find popular dating sites. On Tipe: http://www.yahoo.com, please. Thx, CholocopPoone -- CholocopPoone Why would anyone post this question in an Office newgroup??? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "CholocopPoone" <CholocopPoone.5d39500@officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:CholocopPoone.5d39500@officefrustration.com... > > Your welcome everyone, > Can you help me to find popular dating sites. > On Tipe: http...

handling control notifications in different window than parent
Hello, Is it possible to handle notifications (TVN_SELCHANGED) from a CTreeCtrl object in a different window than in its parent? What are my options? Thank you Vaclav Derive the new class from the CTreeCtrl, implement the method (something like void SetNotifySelChangedWnd(CWnd* pWndNotify); ), add the ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT or ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT_EX macro for the TVN_SELCHANGED message and then send the same notification to the pWndNotify window from the TVN_SELCHANGED message handler. Victor "Vaclav" <vjedlicka@atlas.cz> wrote in message news:uDhmBAKGIHA.2268@TK2MSFTNGP...

Cost for generic item
We use a generic item for special orders, the problem is my cost is always zero and messes up my profit report. is there anyway to set up an item so by entering the selling price at the POS it would assign a cost based on a fixed margin ie 40% that was assigned to the generic item? It would be easier to modify the report to account for that issue. Here is an example of a profit formula that uses nested case statments. You could add another criteria to account for the item.id or transactionentry.cost=0. Make sure the formula is all on one line and now wrapped. "Case When...

out of office not working good (exch 2003)
Hello, I work with exchange 2003 and everything seems to work well. Just have problems with out of office! To some clients my out of office is not working right! my server is set to allow out of office replies to outside also (in the default ==> advanced settings) but when i try it, it sometimes works (did once in my last tests) but most of the time it doesn't. The same with internal out of office replies but this goes a bit better. I set logging on rules to maximum and one of the message is this: The rule (#NET FOLDERS#) with sequence number 0 is being ignored because it is di...

Add times?
I have a sheet with Column A = Time Column B = Eta Column C = Arrival Time 3:24PM :15min 3:39PM I am having trouble getting the answer in column C. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you If these were Excel times, you would simply add them. The first may be an Excel time, but I suspect that the second is text. If they were Excel times, you could reformat to General and you would get 0.641666666666667 = (14+24/60)/24 and 0.0104166666666667 = 15/60/24. What do you get when you try to add them? Jerry sacredarms wrote: > I have a sheet...

Can Great Plains handle partnership accounting
Can Great Plains handle partnership accounting and accommodate for partnership equity? Yes John wrote: > Can Great Plains handle partnership accounting and accommodate for > partnership equity? thanks for the answer. Can you/anyone provide more details or point me to some documentation on how Great Plains handles partnership accounting. I dont understand the unique requirements of partnership accounting. I have used Great Plains in the past so I am familiar with its basic accounting functionality. --John "TKnTexas" wrote: > Yes > > John wrote: > > Ca...

Delete items from sent items box
I have looked in the rules wizard and it doesn't look like you can set a rule to delete a message permanently from a specific recipient when it is sent. I would like to delete the message as soon as it is sent from the sent items box. Is there any othe way this can be done? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Selector007 <brindervijsir@themovefactory.com> wrote: > I have looked in the rules wizard and it doesn't look like you can set > a rule to delete a message permanently from a specific recipient when > it is sent. > I would like to delete the message as soon...

Freeware RSS add-in for Outlook 2002
Does anyone know if there is a freeware RSS add-in for Outlook 2002? IntraVnews - http://www.intravnews.com/ - my preferred RSS feed. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Gordon asked: | Does anyone know if there is a freeware RSS add-in for Outlook 2002? And in case you hate RSS Outlook integration I can recommend Feedreader :-) http://www.feedreade...

good job
good job ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=98509010-8b2d-48d8-8278-ed825b6e6fba&dg=microsoft.public.excel.newusers I'm sorry, did I miss something here .. ?? -- Regards, Zack Barre...