A Brief Video on Item Import To HQ and SO (2.0)

If you have been looking for an Addon to handle your Item import
requirements for HQ and SO take a look at this short video. Import new items
both Matrix and Standard and/or update existing items.

http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/import.html

Other videos of interest.

Rental

http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/rentme.html

Loyalty

http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/loyalty.html

Reverse Lookup

http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/reverselookup.html

Please contact us with any questions.

Regards

Ian McLean

RMS

sales@retail-pos.com

0
IanM
8/26/2008 7:15:14 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to print on a 3 x 4 1/2" #56 Envelope
I want to print my logo & address and also input a mailing address If your printer will setup a print size this small, then do this first. The page setup should reflect the printer setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Donna Kane" <Donna Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8BD3398A-286D-477A-8B80-660592F0D11B@microsoft.com... >I want to print my logo & address and also input a mailing address My printer will not set up this print size. Is there anything else I can d...

Copy Item to Other Companies
We always create items in Company A. And we would like to copy those newly created items from Company A to Company B. What can we do in SQL Tables? Do you mean inventory items? If so, the IV00101 table is the item master table. The other inventory card tables begin with IV0010?, where ? is a wildcard. Depending upon what version of SQL Server you are using, you can use the Import/Export Wizard or Integration Services. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Alexis" wrote: > We always create items in Company A. And we would like to copy those newly > created items from Company A t...

worksheet password #2
Hey guys, After a year of not using this file, I suddenly have urgent need to open it. Problem: I do not have the password any longer. I tried everyone that I have in my list, but to no avail. Please help! I may miss a deadline at work because of this. Thanks in advance, Vincent Worksheet password or open the workbook password??? If it's the worksheet, you can find a macro that'll help at J.E. McGimpsey's site: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html If it's the File|open password, there are commercial password breakers available: http://www.lostpassword.com/ (I...

undeliverable email #2
I recently started using Outlook 2002 to send email. I've had no proble till yesterday when my emails were returned undeliverable. The messag is as follows: "553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowe rcpthosts (#5.7.1)" This is the message I get to all emails I now send. I would appreciate some comments. Thank you. Regard ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

CRM 3.0 for Outlook compatibilty with Skype?
After installing and using Skype, my CRM toolbar vanish in grey mode in Outlook. Adds In were not working. And I could not get the darn thing to reappear. After several tests, I uninstall Skype out of desperation. My CRM reappear and stays on. I reinstalled Skype, uses it: same disappearing act occurs. Does any one have the same problem? How did you solve it? We are using CRM 3.0, Outlook 2003 and Skype. My sales reps are driving nuts: they need all theses applications. We had same problem. Now it is gone. I don't know if medicin was Office 2007 and rollup 2 over v3c CRM client...

Asking How to publish video using Microsoft Publisher
This is a three part question: 1. I have produced a video using Microsoft Movie Maker. I have put the hyperlink to the movie into my MS Publisher document. I can view the video through MS Publisher (using CTRL click) but the link doesn't work when I use Web page preview. Does the video need to be in a certain place i.e. in folder index files? 2. How should I publish the video to my own personal website? Should I upload it separately to the website? Where does it need to be located? In index files? 3. To activate the video do I need to change the HTML to invoke the Microsoft movie pl...

Item Utilization Stats on items used on an MO
I have two clients looking to see there usage of an item. Currently on the item card there is a items sold. It would be nice if there was an option that told you how many of this item were used on picklists for MO's. If you we are going to show utilization we need to look at all utilization. This is important when trying to increase purchase orders to meet minimum dollars on PO's to achieve a discount. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree...

HQ Run-time error, Not enough storage
I get the following error when I want to see Event log: Run-time error '-2147024882 (8007000e)': Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. Also I get the error when taking a Detailes Sales Report for a long period (works with some months, gives error with a year): The report data could not be loaded due to the following error: (-2147417848) Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Can anyone tell what may be the reasons for the errors? HQ database size is about 1.8 GB Database server is: Intel Xeon 1.86 GHz 4 GB RAM Microsoft Windows ...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Preferred import file format
I am working with a trial version of Money 2007, testing some file import options. I've discovered, via this newsgroup and other sources, that Money has some limitations in how it imports categories and subcategories. I believe I saw that Money can import both .qif and .ofx files. Does an .ofx file import offer more options for importing category and subcategory data? In microsoft.public.money, David B wrote: >I am working with a trial version of Money 2007, testing some file import >options. I've discovered, via this newsgroup and other sources, that Money >has some l...

A formula finds a text in one cell #2
( A ) ( B ) ( C ) ( D ) E ) ( F ) HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 2.2 S PATTERN CHANGE HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 1.65 20 CONVEYOR FULL HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 0.92 01 TURNTABLE HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 0.4 10 DRAW PINS HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 0.48 22 DIST. CRANE Without Pattern Cahange 35.37 3.45 With Pattern Change 37.57 5.65 Pattern Change Only 37.57 2. -- vane032 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vane0326's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member....

Composing HTML formatted emails with Calendar items embedded
Hello, I thought I posted this question before, but I can't find it anywhere, so I'm posting again. I'm really sorry for the repeat post. I have a user who is trying to create an email message in HTML format, and wants to embed Calendar items in the body of the message. I know you can do this in RTF, but she wants to use HTML because she wants to use hyperlinks & anchors as well (Table of Contents at the top of the message, each item linking to the appropriate section of the email). I can attach Calendar items as attachements, but she wants to embed them in the body of the ...

Grouping Dates in Pivot tables #2
Hi All, Although I am generally comfortable with Pivot tables I frequently run into a problem grouping date ranges within the pivot table. Sometimes this works fine and other times excel says that it cannot group that data. There is some mention of this in the help however it does not suggest how to fix it. It seems that it has to do with the date format from the original list however I have tried reformatting and it seems to not help. Has anyone ever figured this out? Some date ranges work fine and other don't. Thanks for any help that you can offer. That error can occur if there...

Importing a SharePoint page into PowerPoint 20007
Hello all, How can I import an HTML page into PowerPoint 2007? The page is just composed of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Using AJAX the page makes calls to a list view. I have been asked to come up with some method to take this rendered page and provide a mechanism allowing end users to create a PowerPoint slide instantly from the real-time HTML display. I would greatly appreciate any advice to get me started. Thanks and sincerely, Brian In article <373EF7BB-E7E4-4797-9B86-02A6F4A484E4@microsoft.com>, Clifton Ivey wrote: > Hello all, > > How can I impor...

counting items with visio / vba
Hi ! I'm currently developing VBA from access to generate a Visio doc. All is pretty well, but sometimes, I guess when I use grouped elements (masters for example) there is a lot of crap I need to keep an eye on each drop element (masters, lines ...) If I drop a complex master made from grouped lines and then use document_visio.pages(1).shapes.count I'm going to have: 1 When I drop a line, or a master or anything else, and I want to modify it, I need to have its number, in order to call it like that Doc.Pages(p).Shapes.ItemFromID(21).CellSRC(....) and this 21 is very different fr...

Importing functions form lib file?
I have a lib file and a source code for it, its a specific project and I can't build dll file. Can I import functions from that lib file in a new project? I've included it in my new project and a path to it, but I can't make any calls to any of a functions in it? Do I need to do something more to be able to do this? Hi, See below... -- ====== Arman "Aleksandar" wrote: > I have a lib file and a source code for it, its a specific project and > I can't build dll file. What do you mean? Don't you have the already built dll file? If no, you first must do ...

Formula for adjacent row sums? #2
Hello. I have a speadsheet that has numerous rows and columns of amount that need to have an automatic sum entered in the middle of each row For ex: Inv Date Part Labor Tax Total Other Paid (auto sum) other other 23 1/4 nut 27. 2. 29. -3. 22. ( ) 0. 0. 45 2/7 bolt 1. .6 1.06 .50 1. ( ) 4. 3. There is row after row but I only want the 2 columns labeled 'other and 'paid' to total in the (auto sum) column. I was wondering if ther is a formula to enter without having to...

LIMITING CELLS TO 2 DECIMAL PLACES IN EXCEL
I have a small issue with an excel list that I am pulling information from. Its a basic price list pulled from another companys list. The problem is the company that the price originate from use an equasion from another list to derive the actual totals. this means that numbers can be up to 5 decimal places long. I need to know how to be able to reduce absolutely, the entire column of numbers to 2 decimal places. Not so that it just looks like 2 (as in making it a currency) but actually rounding the real numbers to 2 dec places. Is there a simple way to do this or is it more involved? =ROUND(...

Transfer item at HQ after the item has been sold
I have two stores and I 'd like to transfer items often. A manager from the other store comes in and takes what she wants to take. She makes a list of what she takes and gives it to me. She starts selling these items right away at her store. I take the list and enter into the HQ once a week as a transfer initiated by HQ. My question is, does the qty at receiving store get messed up if I do the HQ transfer after that item has been already sold? The quantity may go -1 then back to zero after the transfer, but if the cost has changed you won't be getting an accurate cost on your ...

AutoSum #2
I know this should be easy, but.... If I autosum several cells...and then want to add more cells with numbers and get a new autosum of all cells - how do I do this? When trying, it's not adding them all up - it is just coping the total of the last cell. Can you help? -- CC Give us an example of what range you first used AutoSum on then show us what you want to add to the range. i.e. where do you add the "more cells with numbers" Are you inserting these above the autosum formula? In that case the new numbers should be included. One more thing............is calculation ...

View Another User's folder (contact items)
Dear All, User needing access to a subfolder with Contact items, both mailboxes in Exchange 2000 server. Although I hknow how to go around the Outlook interface to privide access to the other user's subfolder, according to article 290824: " In order to share other than the five default Mailbox folders, Contacts, Inbox, Journal, Notes, and Tasks, you must share the entire mailbox. This gives access to subfolders, as well as the five primary folders." ....is this so? Really? I just want the user to have access to that specific subfolder with contact items w/o reading anythi...

How 2 change date in 1 cell/worksheet so it changes in all workshe
I work with an excell workbook to print labels for medication dispensing. We used to have it set up that when you changed the fill dates and the dispensing dates in our first worksheet, it changed all those same dates on each of our over 50 worksheets with patient labeling. At some point this go messed up and it no longer works. I have to manually go in and change these dates on each of our sheets in the workbook! It is very time consuming. Can you please tell me how to link these cells throughout the whole workbook so I don't have to do this each week! Thank you! Select al...

BCC #2
Is there any way to view BCC field in received emails? no, BCC information is not available in mail you receive. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 "WraithMan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Filter #2
I have a worksheet with many thousands of records. One of the fields has approximately 300 unique values that each are repeated hundreds or even thousand of times in the field. I am attempting to have Excel produce a list of each value on another worksheet. Any insights will be appreciated. You can use an Advanced Filter to extract the data to another sheet. Start on the destination sheet and follow the instruction in Excel's help, or here: http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html Dudley wrote: > I have a worksheet with many thousands of records. One of the fields ha...

Auto Reply #2
What the best way to setup an auto reply for a group email account in excahnge 2003. Do I have to use a rule in Outlook, or can it be done on the exchange server. Example, an email to order@xxxx.com would auto reply, thanks for your order its being shipped..... Use a Public Folder to hold the mail for order@xxxx.com and then use the Folder Assistant to create the autoreply. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Bob" <haus@ij.net> wrote in message news:2bdff01c46832$38647e20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > What the best way to se...