.bat file to calibrate barcode blaster advantage printer

Is it possible to create a .bat file that would run the calibrate command for
barcode blaster printer? Need to use gap labels then switch to bar labels. I
have the calibration commands if needed.
0
Roxanne (71)
6/2/2009 5:49:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

pdf files to writable files
I sent a pdf file to a publisher but need to make some corrections. The file is now readable only. Can it be converted back to a writable file? -- Susan "Susan Deaton" <SusanDeaton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:935C8203-303D-459C-9727-325AD5A7358D@microsoft.com... > I sent a pdf file to a publisher but need to make some corrections. The > file > is now readable only. Can it be converted back to a writable file? > -- > Susan Not really unless you have Adobe Acrobat (or similar PDF editing program) as it allows some editing capability. ...

Import .pst file to Outlook express
Does anyone kow how to import .pst file (from a Vista PC) into Outlook express running on my laptop? I tried File > import > messages > But no joy. Cheers Is Outlook also installed on the computer and is OL using the PST file in question? -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 Jon G wrote: > Does anyone kow how to import .pst file (from a Vista PC) into Outlook > express running on my laptop? > > I tried File > import > messages > > > But no joy. ...

AVI files in modeless dialogs
I have a "wait" dialog box for long operations that also displays an avi resource in a CAnimateCtrl. The avi has a white background. Is there any way to create an avi file that has no background? Like the ones in Shell32.dll. Thanks. Mark F. wrote: > I have a "wait" dialog box for long operations that also displays an avi > resource in a CAnimateCtrl. The avi has a white background. Is there any > way to create an avi file that has no background? Like the ones in > Shell32.dll. > > Thanks. ACS_TRANSPARENT flag in the animation control styles??? See C...

Outlook cannot save the URL to a file
Is there any solution to this problem? Windows XPpro Office 2000 When trying to save an attached file to the hard drive I get the message in the subject line. ...

Transfer PST File
When upgrading or just changing to another PC... what is the best way to transfer all of my Outlook Contacts, Notes, Calendar, Tasks, etc. the the next PC? Check this page for all you need to know: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Dick" <DRosen@OtsegoMN.net> wrote in message news:02b301c3a57e$22bb7a00$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When upgrading or j...

Reg files not sticking
I have had a lot of problems with some of my .reg files. They install fine, but after other reboots, they disappear from the right click menu of Windows explorer. Anyone know what the heck is going on. Andy "Mint" <chocolatemint77581@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fab149fd-5c85-4e7c-9426-7ca148fcaae7@o8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com... > I have had a lot of problems with some of my .reg files. > > They install fine, but after other reboots, they disappear from the > right click menu of > Windows explorer. > > Anyone know what the heck...

Converting publisher file to jpeg-
I am trying to convert a publisher file to jpeg and change the image to 300 dpi for printing purposes. I am using pub 2007. I thought there was a conversion for dpi when you were saving as, but I don't see it. Thanks! Sean. Sean wrote: > I am trying to convert a publisher file to jpeg and change the image > to 300 dpi for printing purposes. I am using pub 2007. I thought > there was a conversion for dpi when you were saving as, but I don't > see it. > Thanks! Sean. ====================== Go to...File / Save As... Open the "Save As Type" drop window and ...

Writing to text file
Hi all! Using VB 2008. I need to write to a text file. Create and write if it does not exist or append if it does. I have this code: If System.IO.File.Exists("G:\work\temp\TestTxtFiles\Box\testfile.txt") Then 'Open file for append. Using oFile As System.IO.StreamWriter = System.IO.File.AppendText("G:\work\temp\TestTxtFiles\Box\testfile.txt") oFile.WriteLine("Test file line 4") oFile.WriteLine("Test file line 5") oFile.WriteLine("Test file line 6") oFile.Close() End Usin...

Select multiple files error.
I want to select multi files using CFileDialog: CFileDialog FileDlg (TRUE, NULL, NULL, OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT ); TCHAR strBuffer[4096]; FileDlg.m_ofn.lpstrFile = strBuffer; FileDlg.m_ofn.nMaxFile =sizeof(strBuffer); if (FileDlg.DoModal()==IDOK) { CString csFname; CStringArray m_strArray; m_strArray.SetSize(0); POSITION pos = FileDlg.GetStartPosition(); while (pos != NULL) { csFname = FileDlg.GetNextPathName(pos); TRACE("%s\n", csFname); m_strArray.Add(csFname); m_CListBox_ListBox.AddString(csFname.GetBuffer()); } } The error is that FileDlg.DoModal()...

Outlook 2007 PST files and temp files
When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how can one do this...? Thanks, Tom... "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:Ovq2RUgvJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file > accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. > > Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how > can one do this...? You shouldn...

baseball batting averages
I am trying to keep track of softball stats, trying to create the batting average in the third column with hits and at bats in the first to columns. I can't get the function to divide it correctly so it will display results in the third column I don't think you need Excel charting for this. The easiest way is assuming that Column A : number of at-bats Column B : number of hits would be to enter in Cell C2 the formula =round(B2/A2,3) : this will give you your stat in 3 decimal places. Copy down this formula until you get to the cell right across the nam of your last player...

File Send To
When a user goes to file send to mail reciepent excel uses outlook express instead of outlook and then wants to set up an email account. I checked in internet options and Outlook is set as the default email client. Is there something else that I can check? He is using office 2000 and 2000 OS. Branden <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When a user goes to file send to mail reciepent excel > uses outlook express instead of outlook and then wants to > set up an email account. I checked in internet options > and Outlook is set as the default email client. Is th...

Drill down on Bat Charts
I have a bar chart that I want to be able to drill down on. I want t click the actual bar and go to a summary data panel of the data tha was used to create the bar, or even better, add a macro so that I ca pop-up detailed data. I know I can can draw a rectangle over the bar and add a Hyperlink, bu the problem there is that the bar size is totally variable. Any ideas folks? :confused: Marti -- fernm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fernmp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1602 View this thread: http://www....

File Shortcuts
I am using Windows XP Pro SP1a with Excel 2003. I created a shortcut to a file I use alot, and placed it on my desktop. This location is on a network drive. When someone moves the file to a different location on the same mapped network drive, when I run my shortcut link, it opens the Excel file - yet external file location links that are referenced inside this Excel sheet, are no longer good. How can this Excel shortcut know where this file resides after it has been moved? Is this built-in functionality for Excel 2003? For Windows XP Pro? When I move the Excel file, I want my shortcut to the...

importing .dbx files
I am trying to import some ".dbx" files, ie., inbox.dbx, etc., into my Outlook 2003 inbox from a cd. Files were backed up onto cd from outlook express. when i browse the path to get to the files i want inported, i keep getting a message that says, "not a win32 application" or folder is empty or being used by another application, even though i have no other applictions running? any suggestions? The files have to be within OE, on the pc, prior to exporting, within OE to OL ie both apps and their data have to be on same pc "John" <anonymous@discussions....

Import file names
I am having nearly 5000 files in a folder and is it possible for me to just import the file names in to excel format from the particular folder. any help appreciated thanks in advance There's a couple of routines in this thread: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_frm/thread/18d89848f0726fb2/6d76a93c6e6b7fca?lnk=st&q=group:*excel*+insubject:%22Files+insubject:in+insubject:a+insubject:directory%3F%22+author:phillips&rnum=1&hl=en#6d76a93c6e6b7fca or http://snipurl.com/i03g S.G.Pillai wrote: > > I am having nearly 5000 files in a fol...

how disable msg: "Your files are attached & ready to send"
In Windows explorer when I want to e-mail a file, I right click on the file, select Send To and then Mail Recipient. In the resulting Outlook window, It always includes in the body of the e-mail: "Your files are attached and ready to send." How do I disable getting this message in the body of the e-mail. It really serves no purpose and gets in the way of any message I want to write. Thank you. Just delete the text & change the subject line - or instead of doing it this way, create a new message, and attach the file (browse to it). Andrew wrote: > In Windows explorer w...

downloaded file has no file extention
Downloaded a file using utorent but the file has no file extention. Tryed to unrar the file but that did not work. Thanks for sharing. How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Good Post http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm "b11_" <b11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BCDB9C6-1064-45A5-8EA5-B61272BCA269@microsoft.com... > Downloaded a file using utorent but the file has no file extention. Tryed > to > unrar the file but that did n...

how do i covert publisher 2000 file to publisher 2003 file
I have publisher 2000 files made with mathtype and canvas. Publisher 2003 will not convert,i.e. open many of the files. What is the solution? Are you certain the Publisher 2000 files are Publisher files and not Home Publishing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CEO Stellaris Consulting" <CEO Stellaris Consulting@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEE1E4D3-883F-4C58-9D81-68CDF9F79F44@microsoft.com... >I have publisher 2000 files made with mathtype and canvas. Publisher 2003 > will n...

Bulk Editing Excel Files
I frequently need to make a change to hundreds of excel files. The change is sometimes as simple as renaming a column name or inserting some text. Does anyone know of a tool that can help me accomplish this without having to manually open each excel file? Thanks in advance Dave Hi Dave Try http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm <david.tawil@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ff35f336-02cf-4d48-be08-1d4b00eb6914@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I frequently need to make a change to hundreds of excel files. The > change i...

filtering out "temporary internet files" from journal
Hi. I like logging the word documents I work on in my journal. However, word documents that I open as e-mail attachments also record in the journal (those that get filed in my "temporary internet files." I'd like those Word attachments NOT to be logged in my journal. I know there is a filter in viewing the journal. I would like a way to filter out those word documents from the "temporary internet files" folder. Thanks. Michelle ...

Exceptionally large files
I have found that Excel files for which I pivot tables and filters take up a lot of storage space. Is this normal? Obrigado Ronaldo It depends on what is in the file and what you mean by "a lot" of space. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Ronaldo" <hatidi@spam.zw> wrote in message news:OELbXU%230EHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I have found that Excel files for which I pivot tables and >filters take up a > lot of storage space. Is this normal? > > Obrigado > > Ronal...

dblogon.bat
I just recently migrated to a new server. My company's database was on the old server. I've coppied the database, however when my staff clicks on the icon that resides on their desktops it no longer takes them to the shared company database. I've been told that the logon script must be changed on the new server to direct all icons on desktops to point to the same database. I was also told that I must make changes within the dblogon.bat script, and that references in dbcheck.vbs must also be changed Does anyone have a clue of what I'm speaking of? Is their something I can ...

Big picture questions
I am not accustomed to creating xml files programmatically. The big picture is this: This will be in VB/VS 2005/ winforms. I have a DTD, a sample XML, and an outside data source I will use to populate the XML. In general I think I know how to create elements and attributes and I'm sure I can hack something together but I'm wondering if I'm missing (or forgetting) a better way (other than a long line of hard-coded CreateElement commands). Suggestions please. ----- A related problem: the XML header, for lack of a better term. If we assume creation of an XmlDocument obje...

Delete file
Sometimes, I can't delete my_app.dll. "There is sharing..." Windows says. How can I delete it? I can't restart my PC every hour. Why this is happening? There is no app running that uses that dll. Is it possible that peace of code left in RAM memory wasn't free properly? Use thee Process explorer ( www.sysinternals.com ) utility to figure out which application is still holding a open handle to the file. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:%23hP$b$A5DHA.2560...