>>>Customer Live Chat Moved to May 10th: What's new in RMS 2.0<<<

Whats New in Microsot Dynamics RMS 2.0 - Customer Chat - Has moved to May 10th

Have questions about the new RMS 2.0 release? Talk to RMS feature experts
and designers about the new and exciting features available in the latest
Microsoft Dynamics RMS release.

Sign-up now
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx

danreed (42)
5/3/2007 7:29:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I can't create mailboxes for new users
When I create a New user , i check the box to create a new mail box, and after finish the whole process the system don't create thje mail box. Can anybody help me in this way try sending an email to the new user, then see if the mailbox was created. "jmalonsor@mixmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00ff01c3be84$3d784ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When I create a New user , i check the box to create a new > mail box, and after finish the whole process the system > don't create thje mail box. > > Can anybody help me in thi...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

Outlook installed on a new computer
I need support help for installation of Outlook 2002 on a new computer. After installation with CD Outlook will not open and I can't get to the activation desk. Have you set up your mail account under Control Panel->Mail Icon? When you say it will not open, what happens when you try? Do you get any error messages? Can you post the exact error messages? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and f...

CStatic #2
How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time? Assign an ID to your static control, other than the default IDC_STATIC id. Say IDC_MYPICTURE. Now associated a member variable of type CStatic control, to this ID using the class wizard. Say m_MyPicture. Finally call m_MyPicture.MoveWindow(..) in order to resize the control. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Oliver Young" <none> wrote in message news:%23OX6eDDtDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time? > ...

toolbar customization

Windows live mail 04-29-10
When I try to forward to mult. addresses I get an error 0x800CCC69. How do I fix this -- Dave That's not the complete error message. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:760D8183-31E0-4EC3-AE90-C4806B8A03D2@microsoft.com... > When I try to forward to mult. addresses I get an...

RUS problem #2
Hi, I've got a problem with creating multiple distribution lists at once. I create the lists using "Users and Computers" and start mailenabling them using the exchange assistant. After mailenabling I start RUS to provide eMail addresses to them. Further on I start the OAL generator to publish them to the organization. Everything works without any failure. When I open the new created distr. lists using the address book of Outlook and open the properties of the lists I was wondering. Although all settings in AD are correct all distribution lists have got the same conent in ...

Customize Does not WOrk

missing files #2
Suddenly I loose tyhe complete content of one of my created local folders of outlook express 5. Has anybody had the same aexperience and what ccan be done about it, how can the lost files be retrieved? Thanks for a solution. Eric ...

Sort a Range #2
Sorry Everyone, I know this one has been on here a dozen times, but I cant find any relating posts. Say I have 2 columns and 4 rows of data such as: A B 1 2800 $2000 2 2700 $1952 3 2940 $1700 4 2852 $2100 I want the next 3 rows to sort this from smallest to largest according to value in column A. I have a fixed # of data points (3 in this example) and would like to use formulas rather than the sort command so that I can have a x-y scatter plot of the sorted data that updates automatically when ever new data...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Move cells down to match cells
A B C D E 1 000801025-8 009601025-3 2007 000801025-8 2007 2 000801026-9 009601026-4 2004 000801026-9 2004 3 000801028-1 009601028-6 2006 000801028-1 2006 4 000801036-8 009601036-3 2008 000801036-8 2008 5 000801044-5 009601044-0 2007 000801044-5 2007 6 000801044-5 009601055-0 2004 000801055-5 2004 7 000801055-5 009601064-8 2001 000801064-3 2001 8 000801055-5 009601091-2 2006 000801091-7 2006 9 000801064-3 009601095-6 2002 000801095-1 2002 10 000801091-7 009601097-8 1998 000801097-3 1998 11 000801091-7 ...

Moving OWA to new server.
I'll apologize ahead of time, this might be a long one. I am in the process of moving to another Exchange server from 2k3 to 2k3. I have almost all mailboxes moved over, mail is flowing on the server everything seems to be working just fine except OWA. Inside my network I am able to access it just fine no probs. When coming in from the outside, only the mailboxes on the old server are able to access their box, if mailbox is on new server, get a page not found. Oops, almost forgot, with both they get the log-on box, it's after authentication that they get the page not found. P...

Outlook/Exchange problem #2
Two users out of about 60 having problems accessing their mailbox using Outlook. One of the users had their mailbox moved from one store to another on the same server, the other user had no changes made. They can both access their Inbox, but not any of the subfolders, or Deleted, Sent, Contacts, Calendar, etc. OWA seems to work fine for both users in all folders. I already tried recreating the mail profile, didn't help. Also tried accessing the mailbox from another client, same problem. One of two things happen... Either Outlook shuts down generating the following: Event 1000 - Fau...

Customer Report

Multiplication error #2
I noticed that Excel 2003 calculates: 7.5*1.2=8.7 when the correct answer is 9.0. It did this as part of a formula where the 1.2 answer came from calculating another set of numbers. When I asked Excel to calculate this answer by simply inputting those two numbers the correct answer of 9.0 came out. Does anyone have an answer as to why it does that?! Hmmm.... 8.7. Well, 7.5+1.2=8.7. Are you sure there's not a plus sign in there? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "DeeJay" <DeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA8922-F5BA-486...

MSCRM 4.0 Account automatic number
Hello, I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you have any idea to do this. Thanks a lot for your answer. FB Frédéric BAILLON wrote: > Hello, > > I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you > have any idea to do this. > > Thanks a lot for your answer. > > FB Hi Frédéric, There are many possibilities: You can make a plugin that reads and increments value in a config file, or work with a plugin that inserts and reads SQL table with identity column (auto incremental column) Ta...

sending email in CRM 4 Live
Can someone please explain to me how to configure my CRM 4 live account to send an email? For the life of my I can't figure it out. Under Settings there are several options for Outgoing email none of which seem to work: -None -Email Router -Dynamics CRM for Outlook None of these lets me send an email to my contacts. I'll say upfront that I shouldn't have to install something to send an email. Alternatively, in frustration, I signed up for a SalesForce 30 day trial and was successfully sending an email in <5 minutes. Surely, I'm doing something wrong here. If someone c...

Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 fails to load
I am unable to get the ActiveX control "Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 (SP5) (OLEDB)" to load in VS.Net Resource editor nor in ActiveX Control Test Container. I have tired unregistering C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdatgrd.ocx and reregistering it, but it still will not load. I have version 6.0.89.88 on my Windows XP machine. When I look at it in Depends, everything (other then mpr.dll) looks fine. It does seem to load fine when it is used in my application. How do I get it load? Sam ...