select-all key

the select-all function in outlook express is stuck ON.  it turned itself on
and ii cannot  turn it off.  so i cannot  forward email because i would
forward it all.  i cannot select just one email!  please help
outlookexpress.general 525 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There is no Select All key. The Reply All button on the Toolbar? If you
click Forward, what addresses do you see in the To field?
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"spring" <spring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> the select-all function in outlook express is stuck ON.  it turned
> itself on
> and ii cannot  turn it off.  so i cannot  forward email because i would
> forward it all.  i cannot select just one email!  please help

0
Bruce
7/2/2010 7:45:39 PM
Select All would be the Ctrl-A key combination.

You might have a problem with the keyboard (including weak battery on a
wireless keyboard).

There is also a Sticky key option in Control Panel, Accessibility that
you might have inadvertently turned on.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"spring" <spring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> the select-all function in outlook express is stuck ON.  it turned
> itself on
> and ii cannot  turn it off.  so i cannot  forward email because i
> would
> forward it all.  i cannot select just one email!  please help

0
Michael

how can I close a UserForm using a shortcut key ?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C4D528.49737CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I close a UserForm using a shortcut key ? T. I. A. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C4D528.49737CD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1">...

Run report on multi selected records.

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

Search Key Not Found while searching in a form
I can search in a table using the "binoculars" with no problem. When I try to do the same in a form, I get the message "search key not found". How do I correct this so I can search in a form? -- Emperial Free Luminesce "blue10liberty" <blue10liberty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE9EA5D0-B5D0-46F0-BA08-70FD646181BD@microsoft.com... > I can search in a table using the "binoculars" with no problem. When I > try to do the same in a form, I get the message "search key not found". > How do I correct...

Select contact then hangs

Selecting rows from various sheets

select text in Calendar

Link select with a blast

Select Case in a Change Event

Select Records based another table...

Multi-Select List Box Does Not Retain Selected Items
I created an Outlook Form in 2003. But when I select items in the list box they do not remain select when I select another control on the form. Any suggestions? Did you bind the list box to a keywords field? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "kaykay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:276dd01c4638d$bd5af590$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I created an Outlook Form in 2003. But when I select > items i...

VBA
I am very new to VBA and access and have a question regarding a SELECT statement. I am going to run a select (recordset - so I can loop through and process each record) but on my SELECT I want to make sure I return at least 20 rows, otherwise I am going to change my WHERE clause to include more rows. Is there an easy way to do this or do I need to just do an inital SELECT COUNT(*) and then decide which WHERE clause to use?? Do you have an example I can look at? Thank you in advance! AJ On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:14:00 -0800, AJ <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I would not first ...

Drop down list quicker selection
We are using Excel 2003 We created a drop down list using the Data\Validation process, which works fine. When the arrow within a cell is clicked on to show the drop down list, how can you quickly select one of the many names in the list just by typing the first character of a name within the list. At the moment, we have to scroll up and down the list to select a particular name, which in itself isn't a problem, but slows down the process of finding the right name. Can the names within the list be alphabetically grouped when inputting the first character from the keyboard, and spee...

Change Form/Report Query Based on User Selection
I have a form and report based on a query. I need to change the query based on what the user selects on a form. Using VBA in MS Access 2002, can I change a single field in an existing query from GROUP BY to LAST? This process would be initiated by a click event on a form. Thanks in advance for any help. I would say only if you are willing to construct the entire query string in VBA and then apply that string as the source of the report. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County Wayne wrote: > I have a form ...

Selected fields to update
I need to have the ability, in OL'07, when I try to copy in a contact and am told there is a duplicate, to be able to select which fields I want updated and which not. Is that possible built-in or add-in? -- Boris You may find this of interest - ContactGenie DataPorter 2.0 - specifically handles updating of pre-existing contacts allowing you to define which fields you want to import/update from your input data file (custom forms/fields supported). Features: http://www.contactgenie.com/cg20features.htm Download" http://www.contactgenie.com/cg20dlorder.htm Karl _...

How do I find the currently selected Scenario?
Hi, Maybe this is a simple thing, but I don't seem to be able to track it down. I have an Excel sheet with a couple of Scenarios defined. I am trying to implement some VBA functions where I need to know which Scenario is currently selected. Does anyone know how I determine the active Scenario from VBA? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Best regards. hi, (?) > Maybe this is a simple thing, but I don't seem to be able to track it down. > I have an Excel sheet with a couple of Scenarios defined. > I am trying to implement some VBA functi...

Criteria for select query.
I have Access2003. I need a criteria expression to select certain data from a query QryLedgerTxns. When the ledger is reconciled with the bank statement, that statement date is manually entered into a QryLedgerTxns field called "DateStatement". The "DateStatement" field matches a ledger transaction field called "Withdrawal" My aim is to add up all the sums in the "Withdrawal" field *not* reconciled with the bank statement. The "Withdrawal" field is currency. The "DateStatement" field is Date/time. Therefo...

set a variable to value in a select statement
I know how to do this: SET @total = (SELECT SUM(Salary) FROM Employee) But is it possible to do soemthing like this without 2 separate SET statements?: SET @total, @tipstotal = (SELECT SUM(Salary), SUM(Tips) FROM Employee) If so, how? SELECT @total = SUM(Salary), @tipstotal = SUM(Tips) FROM Employee Tom "Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> wrote in message news:utAHRun$KHA.5536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I know how to do this: > > SET @total = (SELECT SUM(Salary) FROM Employee) > > But is it possible to do soemthing like this with...

Select All and Copy not available in GAL

Select Previously Selected worksheet (and/or select previously selected workbook)
Is anyone aware of VBA code that would allow me to auto-select the previously active worksheet (within a particular workbook....or within another open workbook)? In essence, I am trying to build a routine that will allow me to automatically do a vlookup between two data lists in two sheets with a single step, rather than go through the process of specifying the particular columns Thanks for any suggestions. ...

Nested select/update
Hi I have two tables, ProjectLog and OrderHeader. There are address fields in both and I need to update the address fields in ProjectLog where they are blank with the data held in OrderHeader. There is one record per Project in ProjectLog and potentially multiple OrderHeader records referring to each project. I just want to take the first entry from OrderHeader for a Project and update the address information in ProjectLog if it is blank. I know I need to do some form of nested select/update statement but my efforts so far have been pretty lame and so I am hoping someone here can help me....

Select checkboxes to select which pages to print
Hi, Background 1: I have a mail-merge coming from a non-Office program that can come only from this non-Office program (in other words I do not have a way to get the mail-merge data I need otherwise). In other words I can only use this non-Office program to PUSH the mail-merge data into Word; I cannot use Word to PULL the data from this non-Office program. Further this non-Office program, once it merges the data into a document template, loads Word for me so I can see the new document created from the template and the merge. All I'm basically saying here is I'm li...