Rich Text / Plain Text. Error message

Hello Folks

Every time I send an email, I get a window telling me that the email I am
sending is in Rich Text format ((HTML) and asking me whether I wish to
proceed by sendng in HTML, sending Plain Text or canceling.

This is regardless of whether I am sending a simple attachment (Excel file a
picture) even without any text.

I have also just deleted my old account and re-set it up again.

Please can you tell me how to avoid this message in the future?

Looking forward to your answer in anticipation.
Georgie Girl
outlookexpress.general 525 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Isn't there a "Don't show me this again" option to check in the dialog
box?
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Georgie Girl" <Georgie Girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Folks
>
> Every time I send an email, I get a window telling me that the email I
> am
> sending is in Rich Text format ((HTML) and asking me whether I wish to
> proceed by sendng in HTML, sending Plain Text or canceling.
>
> This is regardless of whether I am sending a simple attachment (Excel
> file a
> picture) even without any text.
>
> I have also just deleted my old account and re-set it up again.
>
> Please can you tell me how to avoid this message in the future?
>

> Looking forward to your answer in anticipation.
> Georgie Girl

0
Bruce
4/22/2010 4:42:16 PM
Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express?

Georgie Girl wrote:
> Hello Folks
>
> Every time I send an email, I get a window telling me that the email I am
> sending is in Rich Text format ((HTML) and asking me whether I wish to
> proceed by sendng in HTML, sending Plain Text or canceling.
>
> This is regardless of whether I am sending a simple attachment (Excel file
> picture) even without any text.
>
> I have also just deleted my old account and re-set it up again.
>
> Please can you tell me how to avoid this message in the future?
>

> Looking forward to your answer in anticipation.
> Georgie Girl

0
PA
4/22/2010 5:14:56 PM
Look at that contact in your address book.  You checked the box to for
that person to always send in plain text and OE is warning you about
that.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Georgie Girl" <Georgie Girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Folks
>
> Every time I send an email, I get a window telling me that the email I
> am
> sending is in Rich Text format ((HTML) and asking me whether I wish to
> proceed by sendng in HTML, sending Plain Text or canceling.
>
> This is regardless of whether I am sending a simple attachment (Excel
> file a
> picture) even without any text.
>
> I have also just deleted my old account and re-set it up again.
>
> Please can you tell me how to avoid this message in the future?
>

> Looking forward to your answer in anticipation.
> Georgie Girl

0
Michael

Too Many Fields Defined Error
I have a database containing ten queries with many calculations in each query. In each query I have a "total" field to total the calculations in each query. I then have a central query which I use as my source for the report. This central query includes the "total" fields from each of the ten queries. When I run the report, I get "Too Many Fields Defined". When I run my central query, everything works fine with no errors. I tried creating a new report based on all of the fields in my central query. My central query consists of 23 fields, 10 of whic...

Formatted text in QuickParts/AutoText
Word 2007 I'm back with another issue. I cannot seem to get my saved QuickParts to hold its formatting, specifically, underlining. So, in reading the boards, I decided to use AutoCorrect instead, and apply formatted text settings. While the text shows up formatted in the little window in the AutoCorrect tab, when I insert it into my document, the underlining ONCE AGAIN is gone! Is anyone else having these issues with autotext / quickparts functionality? This entire feature in Word 2007 just does not work properly in so many ways for me. Of course I'm not discounting us...

how do you Create flashing Text
I am creating a newsletter and want one of the titles in the newsletter to flash or blink. How do I do this? Ask this here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "lukieguy22" <lukieguy22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E40D83D-8E98-40A7-ABE1-94307073C79E@microsoft.com... >I am creating a newsletter and want one of the titles in the newsletter to > flash ...

error trying to install MSMQ
Hi everyone I am trying to install Microsoft CRM on a win 2003 server, I need to install the message queuing service on this machine I tried to install the message queuing service from the win 2003 CD. I installed on this machine win 2003, SQL and SP3. This computer is on a domain (win 2003 domain). the installation of the message queuing component failed. I got this error: Message queuing configuration object in Active Directory was not created. Error Code: 0x80072020 Error Description: An operations error occurred. I think I should make some configuration of the Message queuing on the Do...

Mail Delivery Error #3
Hi, I've been getting the following error through the exchange server: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: discount Sent: 5/22/2006 4:02 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: email@addresshere.com on 5/22/2006 5:02 PM A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. < dms2.vps.net.au #5.4.6 SMTP; 554 5.4.6 Too many hops> Background information: We host an Excha...

How do I extract text content from an exported .rwz file
Outlook 2003, Office Pro - When you export Rules and create a .rwz file, the file is not a pure text file as it seems to be loaded with null chars. I would like to extract the long list of spam words used in a particular rule. Is there a way or a utility which will remove all the nulls from the file so I may edit it to get the contents I want ? The alternative storage location is not any easier - trying to get the same info, as it is similarly stored, out of the registry. :( -Ric Not possible. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and R...

If/then to print text.
I want to use a formula so that when a value over zero is put into one cell, a line of text prints in another cell. I know it is an if then function, but I've forgotten the exact formula and the way to encode the text message in the formula. Shadyhosta wrote: > I want to use a formula so that when a value over zero is put into one cell, > a line of text prints in another cell. I know it is an if then function, but > I've forgotten the exact formula and the way to encode the text message in > the formula. Try this: =IF(A1>0,"print this text","prin...

Running backups on Great Plains database.
Is there recommend process in backing up the great plains databases? Can we use the normal Veritas Backup Exec software with the sql agent? There are recommendations in the Great Plains Administration manual. You can use the Veritas software for sure. The recommendations don't tell you what medium or software to use but when and what kind. "Steve" wrote: > Is there recommend process in backing up the great plains databases? Can we > use the normal Veritas Backup Exec software with the sql agent? I was told by one of Microsoft Solution Partner to run sql dumps of...

Getting text from hidden text producing error
I am using code to populate a drop down from hidden text (in text formfields) in a Word form. The code works great, however, I have now hidden the section that contains the text form fields and the code returns an error. Is there something I should be inserting in the code so that it can cope with hidden text/ bookmarks? I don't want to unprotect, unhide, run existing code, and then rehide and reprotect as this is cumbersome. ub Fillnamelist() Select Case ActiveDocument.FormFields("scheme").Result Case "CAMBERWELL" With ActiveDocument.FormFiel...

Save messages to disk
Hi all, The following question is running throug my mind all day: In Exchange 2007, there is an option, to save all messages passing the HUB server, to be saved to a folder location for troubleshooting/inspection. I know the option does exist, I tried various Google/Bing terms to find this setting... Does anyone know wat I mean, how to enable this feature and if this feature still is available in Exchange 2010? Thanks in advance -- On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 06:06:01 -0700, Bikkelbink <Bikkelbink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >The following que...

Kernel32.dll error
When exiting outlook 2002 on win xp, I keep receiving a kernel32.dll error message. What might be causing this. Don't know - have you tried running detect and repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mitch asked: | When exiting outlook 2002 on win xp, I keep receiving a | kernel32.dll error message. What might be causing this. On 24 May 2004 ...

TEXT problem...
Hello. I have a cell with the following formula: TEXT(e2,"mmmm dd, yyyy (CSC)") cell e2 contains a date formatted value, "March 27, 2004" Question, although the formula appears to work in terms of converting the date to a text datg (for manipulation later), why does the result yield "March 27, 2004 (C0C)" instead of "March 27, 2004 (CSC)"? For some reason, the function is replacing my 'S' for a zero (0). Any ideas? Mark :) Hi Mark! Its because the S is being interpreted as seconds. Since you (presumably) have a naked date in E2...

CRM Add New User Error
Problem: My Administrator Account for CRM cannot add new users. I've started to get this error: you do not have sufficient access rights or privileges to perform this action. On top of that, it is the only account I have that should be able to perform this action. I was able to add user before with no problem, now all of a sudden it just started to give me this error. Anyone have this problem or knows how to fix it? Thanks! Deon you sure it has a CRM license and has the sysadmin role? -Gary "Deon" <wallace_deon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9bc542fd.0309220430.404...

Integration Mapping Translation Error
I'm trying to add a translation for a field (payment terms) and I keep getting a "This key is already associated with an element of this collection" error (#457). It only occurs with this source field (pterms) - I can put another source field in for payment terms and it works or I can put this source field in for another field and it fails. I even renamed the column in the source file. What is the problem? ...

Getting details and adding text to the receipt
Hi... I want to get some details from the Receipt and also want to add some text to the receipt... How can I do this... I tried to this with session.variable was not able to successed. I want to do this through VB.Net... A example in VB will also do for me... Waiting for your reply... :-( Vicky... :-) Can provide a sample of what you have tried? Rob "Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A75FF20D-9549-48DB-8C76-C2A544A321CD@microsoft.com... > Hi... > > I want to get some details from the Receipt and also want to add some > text...

Formatting Cell Text
Can you set a text up to display number's in foot and inches example 12 would appear as 1' 13 would appear as 1'1' etc.? Thanks, Ben Hi Ben this is not possible with formtas. You have to use a helper column for this. see Chip's site for some more information: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/fractional.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ben wrote: > Can you set a text up to display number's in foot and > inches example 12 would appear as 1' 13 would appear as > 1'1' etc.? > > Thanks, > > Ben Thanks, Frank. Ben >----...

error with outlook Express
Hi, I have just added my yahoo address to outlook express and microsoft outlook. But neither of the programmes will download anything. Whatever I do the message comes up that "this service does not currently work with outlook" or "unable to poll new messages from your http account". I don't understand what to do. Can anyone help? Thanks, Jen Jen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have just added my yahoo address to outlook express and > microsoft outlook. But neither of the programmes will > download anything. Whatever I do th...

Multiple errors after recovering the mailbox store.
Exchange 2003 on SBS2003, no service packs and orginally migrated from 2000. I un-intentally deleted the default mailbox store and then with the aid of MS moved the files to a new store with new name and reconnected the mailboxes to the users. Mail has worked OK for a couple of weeks while I was on vacation, but there are a lot of error messages from the start and now they are being sent to users. MSExchangeSA__ 9175___ 1,530 errors: The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. The MAPI...

Get Rich
Take advantage of a great deal ...

IF to check color of text
I have a calendar made up of my work schedule. I have the days that am working a font color of black. I have the days that I am off a fon color of light gray. I'm looking to use an IF function in which detects the font color, an if true, add eight, otherwise add zero. Is this possible? E -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have to use a userdefined function. See Chip Pearson's site for an example: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm "eckaner <" wrote: > > I have a calendar made up of my work schedule. I have the days that I > a...

Dupe Text Attachments
All of a sudden, starting yesterday, every message I receive has an attachment with a .TXT file with the contents of the message. It's like getting duplicate messages. How can I correct that? Help... I am having the same problem. I have isolated it to plain text messages sent from Outlook 2000 clients. It doesn't appear to happen with 2003. It also just started happening a couple of weeks ago. "Robert" wrote: > All of a sudden, starting yesterday, every message I receive has an > attachment with a .TXT file with the contents of the message. It's l...

Export vista windows mail messages to xp OE possible?
I have several folders and messages in windows mail (vista) and I need them in my OE under xp. Can I use an "export and import" feature or any work around? I know I can drag each message and mannualy get it in OE but I have too many messages and folders really. Post your questions here instead: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 z3r0 wrote: > I have several folders and messages in windows mail (vista) and I need > them > in my OE under ...

NDR, but user gets message anyway
I've tried searching for this particular problem but haven't had any luck. A few weeks ago we had several serious problems which ended up in our rebuilding our Exchange server and deleting/recreating our user accounts. All the problems that seemd to have started then have been largely solved, except for one which affects a single user. If I (or anyone) were to send an email to one particular user (we'll call her Jane), she will get the message in the normal amount of time (nearly instantly), but I'll get an NDR (5.1.2) back on her at the same time. If I (or anyone) ...

convert text to numeric values
My database (Access 2007) keeps track of bids from FE colleges. These are made in an academic year (these span two 'calendar years e.g. 2009-10 for the current academic year). Sometimes the bids are carried forward to, and paid in, the following academic year. The 'Bid Year' and 'Paid Year’ are text fields. When designing a query that will give me the total sum of bids made, bids approved and bids actually paid, I can do separate ones based on 'Bid Year' and 'Paid Year' but the totals are quite often different if a year has bids that have been carr...

Issue with Plugin registered on the Execute message
We have a plugin registered on the execute message. The requirement is to trap the user viewing of the Accounts view and before the data is displayed to the user make certain changes to the values in the columns. This works fine the first time we visit the Accounts Home page or filter it by alphabets in the view. But after the first visit in the session if we are to go back to the Accounts home page by clicking the left navigation option under Sales, the plugin fires (that is certain we have debug info that confirms the calling of execute message), however the changes made to the value...