Opening emails and messages in full screen mode

I can't find a way to make emails and newsgroup messages
open in full screen mode.  Is there a way to do it?

Jim Hawkins

0
Jim
12/30/2009 9:37:55 PM
outlookexpress.general 525 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Any window you want to resize permanently must be the /last/ window
closed.

Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not use
Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last.
Windows will remember the *last* screen size used the next time you open
the program.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"Jim Hawkins" <jimhawkins@manx.net> wrote in message
>I can't find a way to make emails and newsgroup messages
> open in full screen mode.  Is there a way to do it?
>
> Jim Hawkins

0
Bruce
12/30/2009 9:44:43 PM
Thanks Bruce :-)

Jim Hawkins

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
> Any window you want to resize permanently must be the /last/ window
> closed.
>
> Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not use
> Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last.
> Windows will remember the *last* screen size used the next time you open
> the program.
> --
>           Bruce Hagen
>         MS-MVP [Mail]
>      Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "Jim Hawkins" <jimhawkins@manx.net> wrote in message
>>I can't find a way to make emails and newsgroup messages
>> open in full screen mode.  Is there a way to do it?
>>
>> Jim Hawkins

0
Jim

email attachments 12-02-04
I'm unable to attach in photos, orshare any using msn9, but can open explorer and do that from there. It says its been blocked. How do I unblock this. I have to stop and open IE to send anyphotos what so ever. ...

Junk Email
I've noticed that our exchange server receives spam email for users that do not exist within our company ie. dave@domain.com. Is there any filter I can apply in exchange that will automatically delete emails that are sent to users that do not exist? Thanks Simon Microsoft provides the IMF Intelligent Massage Filter for Exchange 2003. This filter learns gradually about spam and performs actions described by the admin. for prior exchange versions try third party softwares like 1.Brightmail(www.brightmail.com) 2.SpamMarshall(www.spammarshall.com) These products are anti-spams and filter...

Delete emails in autocomplete
How do I delete emails which continue to show up in the autocomplete in outlook 2003? Posted here almost daily. Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q287623 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Grumpy" <jbanton@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:9B7F7C07-A290-4...

Publisher 2000

Blackberry Internet Email & Exch 2007
Greets... Have some Blackberrys that were using BB Internet Email connection. Worked fine with Exch. 2003. Now we upgraded to Exch. 2007 and Blackbery Internet Connection (via T-Mobile) gives us "Cannot connect to server". I think this is related to the old method of accessing via web: i.e. HTTPS:\\mail.company.com\exchange\username doesn't work the same under 2007. I've tried Https:\\mail.company.com\owa\username and that doesn't work either... Thanks, Cheesle Check out this link: http://www.blackberry.com/select/exchange2007/ cheers, Guga Varo Exchange Gr...

opening links in outlook

Problem trying to open old money file

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

cannot open excel file from outlook

opening links

EXCEL Files open Slow

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...

Outlook Email
I have purchased a new computer and have linked the email to AOL (imap/smtp). I have no problem sending mail from outlook, however whenever someone reutrns the message it goes to my Aol account. How do I correct it so that return messages go to my office account You may get a better response if you posted to an Outlook news group rather than this Excel NG Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:33:01 -0800, Jame-O <Jame-O@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have purchased a new computer and have linked the email to AOL (imap/smtp). >I have no problem sending mail ...

Directory Open
Hi, I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, not to open a file but to open a directory. How should I do it? I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for opening just a directory and not a file. I just want to read in the user selection of directory and the file name will be set in my application. Thanks! On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:15:36 -0800, Dave wrote: > I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, > not to open a file but to open a directory. > > How should I do it? > I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for ...

Confusing Email Problem
Sorry to bother you guys I have an email problem that is bugging me. I can recieve emails ok but when I send them, no one gets them. It appears to send and they even appear in the sent items folder but no one gets them. If I add large attachment the email will send in seconds. Something odd is going on. I use mail.onetel.net.uk. Port 25. When I called their call centre in India they said my account was active and they sent a test mail using their web based email system. They say it must be an outlook express problem. Yet I sent myself a test email using Telnet and still didn't ge...

email addresses not being populated for new users in certain AD fo
Hi, We have a strange problem that I think is related to the recipient update services although I cannot see any errors being logged. When I create a new user via AD Users and computers, if I create it in an OU that we have manually created, the users gets created and then a few minutes later all the email addresses appear in the email tab and the user can login into windows and then use outlook to attach to their mailbox. All good so far. However, if I create a user in the default "Users" folder or "users\recipients" then the email addresses never get populated and...

Excel won't open in Office XP
Hi all, I have had a problem for the last few weeks opening up my Excel files When I try to open the files, a Window Installer dialouge box appear looking for the Office XP Professional Disk. My Office was preinstalle by my school, which is now complete. If I cancel the Window Installer consectutive times it leaves my new Excel document open and I can work Does anyone know what I need to configure to have Excel open up normall again ? Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks, 'Kusty' (kusty@accesscomm.ca -- kust --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Why is Word2008 giving me "out of disk space" messages???