yahoo #3

Can I view yahoo mail in Outlook Express?

T.

Ask in an Outlook Express Group - this is not one of them.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Taishi asked:

| Can I view yahoo mail in Outlook Express?
|
| T.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
4/25/2004 9:05:01 PM
not anymore unless you have a paid account  from yahoo,

you can't use the free account anymore  sorr

suck right  i kno

jemelmh@hotmail.com

     ----- Taishi wrote: ----

     Can I view yahoo mail in Outlook Express

anonymous (74722)

OLAP cube for MS CRM 3.0
Does anyone know about an OLAP solution based on data from Microsoft CRM 3.0? Either from Microsoft or from third party companies. All information is interesting. :) Kaisa M. Lindahl Lervik ...

remove hyperlinks #3
An outside application exports data to an Excel spreadsheet, but all the numbers (part numbers in this case) are created as hyperlinks. My spreadsheet can contain hundreds of numbers. Is there any way I can remove the hyperlinks en masse rather than one by one? I can't change the program that creates the spreadsheet. Thanks, Dave "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBA52D64-94AE-44E6-9341-C150B1DF8802@microsoft.com... > An outside application exports data to an Excel spreadsheet, but all the > numbers (part numbers in this case) are...

Shortcuts #3
Do you have a list of all shortcuts used in Execl? e.g of a shortcut (Ctrl+c - copy)? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ShortCuts.htm http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany H wrote: > Do you have a list of all shortcuts used in Execl? e.g of a shortcut > (Ctrl+c - copy)? ...

lost password #3
I do not know my password. I've never been asked to put my password in when logging on to outlook. When I created a new identity and went back to my old identity it asked for it. Ive tried everything. "Joey Cibulski" <effenjoey@ev1.net> wrote in message news:008301c3d605$888c1c10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I do not know my password. I've never been asked to put > my password in when logging on to outlook. When I created > a new identity and went back to my old identity it asked > for it. Ive tried everything. As you use the term "Identity" ar...

printing #3
I wish to default on my printer to "Fast draft" as a semi permanent situation. How do I do it???? I did it on my last computer but can't remember how to do it. I have Windows xp sp2 thanks -- Freddo "Freddo" wrote: > I have Windows xp sp2 Wrong newsgroup. This is a Mac list. For a list of all PC groups see: Office Discussion Groups <http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx> -- Diane ...

list box, combo box hyperlinks #3
Thanks, I will give it a try. I have to read up more on VB tutorials t get a better idea for coding -- P-C-Surgeo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- P-C-Surgeon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1477 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26473 ...

If Then? #3
I'm having a problem with an argument. I'll type it out: IF worksheet1!B1 has a value true = copy that value false = 0 there is a formula in worksheet1 that returns a value greater than 0 or no value at all - leaves the cell blank. =IF(E14=1,1/$E$45,"") I need this formula AS IS with the addition of putting a value of 0 in the cell : OR something with the IF then above. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If i have understood correctly (if b1 is greater than zero then put th value from b1 otherwise put zero): =IF(Sheet1!B1>0,Sheet1!B1,0) ...

VS2005... #3
Stupid question maybe - does VS2005 have full mfc capabilities? If I'm comfortable with VC++ 6.0 will there be any changes I have to make in the way I write code (unmanaged that is)? Also, is it possible to use C++ .dll's for web applications? Or anything written in VC++ for that matter? ...

yahoo
I just switched from a cable isp to sbcglobal which uses a yahoo pop3 and smtp server. It won't let me send/receive. keeps giving me the log-in square, and tells me to check my user name and password. I've read sever Microsoft fixes, and tried all of them. Any suggestions. Microsoft says the problem has been fixed , but i am not having any luck. Harold O ...

Installing Outlook 3.0 Client
Getting an error stating that "Microsoft CRM client requires Microsoft Office Outlook. Please reinstall the current version" This is crazy, I have outlook 2003 sp1 installed per the instructions, yet I continue to get this error message... Ideas? Ryan Uninstall and Reinstall Outlook? "Ryan Leestma" <rleestma@isigr.com> wrote in message news:eFu9X297FHA.1600@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Getting an error stating that "Microsoft CRM client requires Microsoft > Office Outlook. Please reinstall the current version" > > This is crazy, I have o...

Yahoo mail?
How can I make yahoo mail come up when I click on a link to mail, from Craig's list, for example. TIA, Paul; On 14 Dec 2009, "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > How can I make yahoo mail come up when I click on a link to mail, > from Craig's list, for example. TIA, Paul; I think you can only do that with email programs that live on your local system, not with webmail services like Yahoo or GMail. In the USA you can configure Gmail to use either Outlook or Outlook Express and thus get into ...

Business Portal 4.0 Problems with SharePoint 3.0 (WSS 3.0)
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone here who has experience in Business Portal could help me out here. I have Installed Business Portal 4.0 on our SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0) and it seems to be running fine. But when I try to remove a user from the Business Portal list, I get this error: System.Exception: soap:Server Server was unable to process request --> The subscriber type in the subscription is invalid. PublisherAssemblyName: Microsoft.BusinessFramework PublisherClass: Microsoft.BusinessFramework.User PublisherEvent: Deleting SubscriberAssemblyName: Microsoft.Dynamics.R...

Outlook and XP #3
I've recently upgraded to Windows XP SP2 and now I have problems with the "paperclip" for attachments. When running W2K if I right clicked on the file I got a message box asking me if I wanted to open the file or save it. Now when I right click I get a box that deals with thr preview pane options. Anyone know why? I'm using Outlook 2000 Thanks Tony ...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #3
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

3 maanden
Hallo, Ik heb een huidige datum en een datum in een tabel staan. Wat moet ik doen om ervoor te zorgen dat alleen de records worden weergegeven waarvan het verschil tussen de datum in de tabel en de huidige datum groter is dan 3 maanden???? Misschien is het wel heel makkelijk maar ik zou niet weten hoe ik het moet doen.... Groetjes, Mike In English: How to show only records which are three months from date in entered table. Hi Mike, Maak een query en geef binnen de query bij het datumveld op bij criteria: =Date()+90 Hierbij ga ik er van uit dat 90 dagen drie maanden is. Houd er rek...

Document not saved #3
I can't save the excel 97 file. The error message is 'document not saved'. Please help Sindy Try reading this KB article........ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q103329 And browse through this thread from a google search...... http://snurl.com/2wt7 Gord Dibben XL2002 On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 03:19:39 -0800, "Sindy" <ss_hoo1@hotmail.com> wrote: >I can't save the excel 97 file. The error message >is 'document not saved'. Please help ...

how to export all my windows mail to yahoo mail
pls advise how to I export my inbox, sent box, contacts from windows mail to yahoo mail ? You can't transfer messages unless you forward them individually. I presume you are talking about the webmail version of Yahoo Mail? Yahoo also offers POP access for a small fee: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/overview Contacts can be transferred by exporting them from Windows Mail (File, Export, Windows Contacts, CSV) then importing that CSV file into = Yahoo Mail. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "des" wrote in message = news:7243275A...

what is the use of this #3
hi iam chinnu i now that what is the aim of the community ...

how to configure outlook to work with yahoo
i am trying to set up my outlook to work with my yahoo mail account. I know nothing about how to do it. please help do you have a paid yahoo account? If not, you can't use outlook. see http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm for possible solutions. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join One...

sending email with yahoo plus
I get the following message when sending messages using windows 7 The connection to the server has failed. Subject '' Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes Socket Error: 10060 Port 25 is not correct. This is for Windows Mail, but the settings are the same. To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-P...

Microsoft Office Service Pack 3
Service Pack 3 has killed a combo box we use to search for users in a database. We started receiving complaints about Access Database's a few weeks ago and I've discovered that if I remove all service packs from Office 2003 Professional, the combo box function works. If I install SP1 or SP2, the combo box still works. When I install SP3, the function quits working and we cannot search for users using the combo box. Has anyone heard if Microsoft is going to or has created a patch to resolve this? Uninstalling SP3 is not an option since its pushed from another location and ...

Consolidating data #3
Can anyone please help. I have a number of workbooks accumulated over a more than a year with names like Squadding20040124.xlx Squadding20040128.xls Squadding20040131.xls etc. These are all in the same directory Within each of these workbooks are a number of sheets. but I am inteested in the sheet named "Squadding Trap" These workbooks are used for keeping track of the rounds our members shoot at the club and the scores they shoot. I now want to accumulate the score for each member I select over the workbooks I select. This needs to be consolidated into a list on a worksheet for th...

yahoo e-mail
how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail please help It's a paid service. You can get instructions through Yahoo's help section. Log into your Yahoo mail account on the web and then click the Help link, then click "POP Access and Forwarding". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:u3M$UdjJEHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, YIARA wrote: > how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail > > please help ...

saving to worksheet 3
I am new to Excel. I have my names and addresses in Worksheet 1. Now I want to choose several of those to go onto Worksheet 3. I have highlighted those names, copied, and pasted to Worksheet 3. But for some reason they don't stay there. The next time I look they are gone. It's blank. What am I doing wrong? TIA babs Of course, you did save the workbook afterwards. "bb" <bb@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:y1K6b.2630$PE6.747@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > I am new to Excel. I have my names and addresses in Worksheet 1. Now I > want to choose...

How we can Include Pay Pal Payment Buttons in Yahoo and Hotmail Email Messages using vc++
Help me in finding solution of "How we can Include Pay Pal Payment Buttons in Yahoo and Hotmail Email Messages using vc++" try to provide code also. "rajeev" <rajeevsrivastava25@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1154721043.225851.171830@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Help me in finding solution of > "How we can Include Pay Pal Payment Buttons in Yahoo and Hotmail Email > Messages using vc++" > try to provide code also. What does this mean? Is it a MFC app? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com may be he wants to know how to ...