xmas stationery

Hi

Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use
during the xmas period?

Many Thanks

Regards

0
john6244 (170)

Office Max, Office Depot, etc.  Probably any office supply store.
"John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use
> during the xmas period?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Regards

0
zeus661 (28)
12/17/2007 5:44:07 PM
Try poking around at the following link.  You should be able to find
something there.  Ignore the other response from the troll.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/results.aspx?qu=stationary&av=DCT000

HTH

-Brian

"John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use
> during the xmas period?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Regards

well said, Brian. I had to laugh.
I just wondered if you have any suggestions on how to improve or add to
Outlook Express stationery? I used to love incredimail, but it created havoc
on my computer windows 98. Do you believe that I can install it on windows
xp?

if not, where can I find this kind of stationery for OUtlook Express?
or is there another mail software which could replace OUtlook? It's so boring.

Thank you,
Sabina.
--

"Brian Hoops" wrote:

> Try poking around at the following link.  You should be able to find
> something there.  Ignore the other response from the troll.
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/results.aspx?qu=stationary&av=DCT000
>
> HTH
>
> -Brian
>

> "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use
> > during the xmas period?
> >
> > Many Thanks
> >
> > Regards

0
serenity (3)
12/27/2007 10:16:10 PM
try it and see if it works... if not, maybe thunderbird will meet your needs
better than outlook or outlook express.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> well said, Brian. I had to laugh.
> I just wondered if you have any suggestions on how to improve or add to
> Outlook Express stationery? I used to love incredimail, but it created
> havoc
> on my computer windows 98. Do you believe that I can install it on windows
> xp?
>
> if not, where can I find this kind of stationery for OUtlook Express?
> or is there another mail software which could replace OUtlook? It's so
> boring.
>
> Thank you,
> Sabina.
> --
>

> "Brian Hoops" wrote:
>
>> Try poking around at the following link.  You should be able to find
>> something there.  Ignore the other response from the troll.
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/results.aspx?qu=stationary&av=DCT000
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> -Brian
>>

>> "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for
>> > use
>> > during the xmas period?
>> >
>> > Many Thanks
>> >
>> > Regards

0
outlookmvp (5838)
12/27/2007 10:54:30 PM
sabina <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I just wondered if you have any suggestions on how to improve or add to
>Outlook Express stationery? I used to love incredimail, but it created havoc
>on my computer windows 98. Do you believe that I can install it on windows
>xp?
>
>if not, where can I find this kind of stationery for OUtlook Express?

Google is your friend:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3dhome
0
unclegrumpy (297)
12/27/2007 11:00:16 PM
Hi Diane,
I tried a little while ago but couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't look
properly. Will try again.
Otherwise I shall try thunderbird though I am trying to avoid having more
programs on the already overstuffed laptop (smile)....

How does anyone feel about incredimail?
--
serenity

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

> try it and see if it works... if not, maybe thunderbird will meet your needs
> better than outlook or outlook express.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > well said, Brian. I had to laugh.
> > I just wondered if you have any suggestions on how to improve or add to
> > Outlook Express stationery? I used to love incredimail, but it created
> > havoc
> > on my computer windows 98. Do you believe that I can install it on windows
> > xp?
> >
> > if not, where can I find this kind of stationery for OUtlook Express?
> > or is there another mail software which could replace OUtlook? It's so
> > boring.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Sabina.
> > --
> >

> > "Brian Hoops" wrote:
> >
> >> Try poking around at the following link.  You should be able to find
> >> something there.  Ignore the other response from the troll.
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/results.aspx?qu=stationary&av=DCT000
> >>
> >> HTH
> >>
> >> -Brian
> >>

> >> "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message

0
serenity (3)
12/28/2007 2:11:01 AM
Hate Incredimail.  Absolutely, without any remorse, an abomination on =
the face of email.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, sabina asked:

| Hi Diane,
| I tried a little while ago but couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't
| look properly. Will try again.
| Otherwise I shall try thunderbird though I am trying to avoid having
| more programs on the already overstuffed laptop (smile)....
|=20
| How does anyone feel about incredimail?
|=20
|| try it and see if it works... if not, maybe thunderbird will meet
|| your needs better than outlook or outlook express.
||=20
|| --
|| Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
|| Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
|| Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
|| Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
||=20
|| Outlook Tips by email:
|| dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net
||=20
|| Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
|| Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com
|| Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
|| EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
||=20
||=20
|| "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message
||| well said, Brian. I had to laugh.
||| I just wondered if you have any suggestions on how to improve or
||| add to Outlook Express stationery? I used to love incredimail, but
||| it created havoc
||| on my computer windows 98. Do you believe that I can install it on
||| windows xp?
|||=20
||| if not, where can I find this kind of stationery for OUtlook
||| Express?=20
||| or is there another mail software which could replace OUtlook? It's
||| so boring.
|||=20
||| Thank you,
||| Sabina.
||| --
|||=20
|||=20
||| "Brian Hoops" wrote:
|||=20
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/results.aspx?qu=3Dstationary&=
av=3DDCT000
||||=20
||||=20
||||=20
||||=20
0
Milly
12/28/2007 2:21:38 AM
Most professionals and their administrators despise it for various reasons
but home users seem to like the ability to decorate email with icons. I
personally would never use it because I think stationery and icons are
unnecessary in email - plain text and simple HTML get the message across and
I don't need the extra garbage sent to my phone.

--

> Hi Diane,
> I tried a little while ago but couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't look
> properly. Will try again.
> Otherwise I shall try thunderbird though I am trying to avoid having more
> programs on the already overstuffed laptop (smile)....
>
> How does anyone feel about incredimail?
> --
> serenity
>

> "Diane Poremsky" wrote:
>
>> try it and see if it works... if not, maybe thunderbird will meet your
>> needs
>> better than outlook or outlook express.
>>
>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>> Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>>
>> Outlook Tips by email:
>> dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net

>> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > well said, Brian. I had to laugh.
>> > I just wondered if you have any suggestions on how to improve or add to
>> > Outlook Express stationery? I used to love incredimail, but it created
>> > havoc
>> > on my computer windows 98. Do you believe that I can install it on
>> > windows
>> > xp?
>> >
>> > if not, where can I find this kind of stationery for OUtlook Express?
>> > or is there another mail software which could replace OUtlook? It's so
>> > boring.
>> >
>> > Thank you,
>> > Sabina.
>> > --

0
outlookmvp (5838)
12/28/2007 2:29:42 AM
Hello Diane and Milly,
on thinking and reading both your messages you actually  convinced me that
you are right. You have a good point, simply because I tend to get very
annoyed myself when I get some email from a friend with some kind of moving
icon or attachment to it. Actually those emails usually end up in my waste
basket.
Thank you for making me think. Even though I like the idea of parchment (at
times), I will stick to my Outlook instead.
What was I thinking?
Thank you,
Sabina.
--

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

> Most professionals and their administrators despise it for various reasons
> but home users seem to like the ability to decorate email with icons. I
> personally would never use it because I think stationery and icons are
> unnecessary in email - plain text and simple HTML get the message across and
> I don't need the extra garbage sent to my phone.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Diane,
> > I tried a little while ago but couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't look
> > properly. Will try again.
> > Otherwise I shall try thunderbird though I am trying to avoid having more
> > programs on the already overstuffed laptop (smile)....
> >
> > How does anyone feel about incredimail?
> > --
> > serenity
> >

> > "Diane Poremsky" wrote:
> >
> >> try it and see if it works... if not, maybe thunderbird will meet your
> >> needs
> >> better than outlook or outlook express.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> >> Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
> >> Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
> >> Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
> >>
> >> Outlook Tips by email:
> >> dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net
> >>
> >> Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
> >> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com
> >> Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
> >> EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
> >>

> >> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message

0
serenity (3)
12/28/2007 3:11:01 AM
Sorry - but I came to this newsgroup because -  to me -  "decorated email"
is like nice stationery - sometimes just conveys certain feelings - and
special for different people.
I just couldn't help but wonder - if you dislike stationery so much - WHY
are you bothering posting to this newsgroup?

"Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in message
> Most professionals and their administrators despise it for various reasons
> but home users seem to like the ability to decorate email with icons. I
> personally would never use it because I think stationery and icons are
> unnecessary in email - plain text and simple HTML get the message across
> and I don't need the extra garbage sent to my phone.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Diane,
>> I tried a little while ago but couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't
>> look
>> properly. Will try again.
>> Otherwise I shall try thunderbird though I am trying to avoid having more
>> programs on the already overstuffed laptop (smile)....
>>
>> How does anyone feel about incredimail?
>> --
>> serenity
>>

>> "Diane Poremsky" wrote:
>>
>>> try it and see if it works... if not, maybe thunderbird will meet your
>>> needs
>>> better than outlook or outlook express.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>>> Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
>>> Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
>>> Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>>>
>>> Outlook Tips by email:
>>> dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net
>>>
>>> Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
>>> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com
>>> Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
>>> EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
>>>

>>> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The question (and your reply) was posted to microsoft.public.outlook and
microsoft.public.outlook.general newsgroups.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Clarice" <will1clarice-nws@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Sorry - but I came to this newsgroup because -  to me -  "decorated email"
> is like nice stationery - sometimes just conveys certain feelings - and
> special for different people.
> I just couldn't help but wonder - if you dislike stationery so much - WHY
> are you bothering posting to this newsgroup?
>
> "Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in message
>> Most professionals and their administrators despise it for various
>> reasons but home users seem to like the ability to decorate email with
>> icons. I personally would never use it because I think stationery and
>> icons are unnecessary in email - plain text and simple HTML get the
>> message across and I don't need the extra garbage sent to my phone.
>>
>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>> Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>>
>> Outlook Tips by email:
>> dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net

>> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi Diane,
>>> I tried a little while ago but couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't
>>> look
>>> properly. Will try again.
>>> Otherwise I shall try thunderbird though I am trying to avoid having
>>> more
>>> programs on the already overstuffed laptop (smile)....
>>>
>>> How does anyone feel about incredimail?
>>> --
>>> serenity

0
outlookmvp (5838)
2/5/2008 2:10:05 AM
There is home stationary and there is business
stationary.  Guess it depend on how
one uses it.  I for example, use a business
letterhead for my e-mails to customers.
I have to design it myself but it works much
better than forwarding a msg I save in
the draft folder all the time.

The question (and your reply) was posted to
microsoft.public.outlook and
microsoft.public.outlook.general newsgroups.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Need Help with Common Tasks?
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
Outlook 2007:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:
http://www.slipstick.com
Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook
newsletter:

"Clarice" <will1clarice-nws@yahoo.com> wrote in
message
> Sorry - but I came to this newsgroup because -
> to me -  "decorated email"
> is like nice stationery - sometimes just conveys
> certain feelings - and
> special for different people.
> I just couldn't help but wonder - if you dislike
> stationery so much - WHY
> are you bothering posting to this newsgroup?
>
> "Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in
> message
>> Most professionals and their administrators
>> despise it for various
>> reasons but home users seem to like the ability
>> to decorate email with
>> icons. I personally would never use it because
>> I think stationery and
>> icons are unnecessary in email - plain text and
>> simple HTML get the
>> message across and I don't need the extra
>> garbage sent to my phone.
>>
>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>> Need Help with Common Tasks?
>> http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
>> Outlook 2007:
>> http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>>
>> Outlook Tips by email:
>> dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net

>> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:
>> http://www.slipstick.com
>> Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook
>> newsletter:
>>

>> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi Diane,
>>> I tried a little while ago but couldn't find
>>> anything. Maybe I didn't
>>> look
>>> properly. Will try again.
>>> Otherwise I shall try thunderbird though I am
>>> trying to avoid having
>>> more
>>> programs on the already overstuffed laptop
>>> (smile)....
>>>
>>> How does anyone feel about incredimail?
>>> --
>>> serenity

0
catlov (25)
5/3/2008 3:32:40 AM
or you could save it as a template and copy the template to the drafts
folder (for easy access)...  not that it has anything to do with the really,
really old discussion abut incredimail that you are replying to.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Bubey" <catlov@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> There is home stationary and there is business
> stationary.  Guess it depend on how
> one uses it.  I for example, use a business
> letterhead for my e-mails to customers.
> I have to design it myself but it works much
> better than forwarding a msg I save in
> the draft folder all the time.
>

> "Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in
> message
> The question (and your reply) was posted to
> microsoft.public.outlook and
> microsoft.public.outlook.general newsgroups.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Need Help with Common Tasks?
> http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
> Outlook 2007:
> http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:
> http://www.slipstick.com
> Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook
> newsletter:
>

> "Clarice" <will1clarice-nws@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message
>> Sorry - but I came to this newsgroup because -
>> to me -  "decorated email"
>> is like nice stationery - sometimes just conveys
>> certain feelings - and
>> special for different people.
>> I just couldn't help but wonder - if you dislike
>> stationery so much - WHY
>> are you bothering posting to this newsgroup?
>>
>> "Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in
>> message
>>> Most professionals and their administrators
>>> despise it for various
>>> reasons but home users seem to like the ability
>>> to decorate email with
>>> icons. I personally would never use it because
>>> I think stationery and
>>> icons are unnecessary in email - plain text and
>>> simple HTML get the
>>> message across and I don't need the extra
>>> garbage sent to my phone.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>>> Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
>>> Need Help with Common Tasks?
>>> http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
>>> Outlook 2007:
>>> http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>>>
>>> Outlook Tips by email:
>>> dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net
>>>
>>> Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
>>> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:
>>> http://www.slipstick.com
>>> Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook
>>> newsletter:
>>> EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
>>>

>>> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message

0
outlookmvp (5838)
5/3/2008 12:07:34 PM
Stationary - means not moving

Stationery - means something you write on.

Spelling it correctly does help.

"Bubey" <catlov@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> There is home stationary and there is business
> stationary.  Guess it depend on how
> one uses it.  I for example, use a business
> letterhead for my e-mails to customers.
> I have to design it myself but it works much
> better than forwarding a msg I save in
> the draft folder all the time.
>

> "Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in
> message
> The question (and your reply) was posted to
> microsoft.public.outlook and
> microsoft.public.outlook.general newsgroups.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Need Help with Common Tasks?
> http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
> Outlook 2007:
> http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:
> http://www.slipstick.com
> Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook
> newsletter:
>

> "Clarice" <will1clarice-nws@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message
>> Sorry - but I came to this newsgroup because -
>> to me -  "decorated email"
>> is like nice stationery - sometimes just conveys
>> certain feelings - and
>> special for different people.
>> I just couldn't help but wonder - if you dislike
>> stationery so much - WHY
>> are you bothering posting to this newsgroup?
>>
>> "Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in
>> message
>>> Most professionals and their administrators
>>> despise it for various
>>> reasons but home users seem to like the ability
>>> to decorate email with
>>> icons. I personally would never use it because
>>> I think stationery and
>>> icons are unnecessary in email - plain text and
>>> simple HTML get the
>>> message across and I don't need the extra
>>> garbage sent to my phone.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>>> Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
>>> Need Help with Common Tasks?
>>> http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
>>> Outlook 2007:
>>> http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>>>
>>> Outlook Tips by email:
>>> dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net
>>>
>>> Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
>>> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:
>>> http://www.slipstick.com
>>> Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook
>>> newsletter:
>>> EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
>>>

>>> "sabina" <serenity@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Stationery Problem
My boss has had a couple of complaints about his email logo from some recipients of his emails. They say that his logo has tiled across the whole email and they have trouble reading his message. He has used this same email logo stationery for years and never received any complaints like this. Any ideas??????????? Thanks. ...

XMAS
Hi All, Merry Christmas to all these wonderfull people who support everyone for free. And of course to all of us who need them. Merry Christmas, JP ...

Merry Xmas All!!!
Just wanted to say a Very Merry Xmas to all the regulars. Hope you can all take the time to chill out with a nice bottle of wine, and enjoy the holiday. Have a really good one, and here's hoping for a peaceful New year. -- Best Wishes Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seasons Greetings and Very Best wishes to all :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --- Outgoing mail is certif...

stationery arrives as attachment
using Outlook 2002, when I send emails with stationery the recipient of the email does not see the staionery image. Instead it arrives as an attachment to the email. I have tried sending emails to my self using OE and MO on the receiving PC and neither has the stationery as the email background. Does anyone have a cure for this please. pete ...

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

xmas stationery
Hi Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use during the xmas period? Many Thanks Regards Office Max, Office Depot, etc. Probably any office supply store. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:uvsKK8LQIHA.5264@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use > during the xmas period? > > Many Thanks > > Regards > Try poking around at the following link. You should be able to find something there. Ignore the other response from ...

Xmas Week Dates
Hi, Trying to get an equation that would give me the dates of the Weekdays in the week of Xmas? Any help would be appreciated rac Hi! This will give you the date for the Monday of the week of Xmas: Array entered using the key combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER: =MAX(IF(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT("12/25/2005"-7&":"&DATEVALUE("12/25/2005"))),2)=1,ROW(INDIRECT("12/25/2005"-7&":"&DATEVALUE("12/25/2005"))))) Or enter 12/25/2005 in a cell, A1: =MAX(IF(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1-7&":"&A1)),2)=1,ROW(INDIRECT(A1-7&...

Stationery Background Problem in Outlook 2000 SR-1
Hi there, Just noticed this problem today. I had put in a stationery background which used an Outlook background. I chose the raindrops on glass Texture. I use Outlook with Word as the editor. Anyway, all looked perfect when I sent out the message with the nice raindrops background. However, when I received it back in O2K (as a bcc) it had the turquoise colour background but the raindrops graphic were separated into a different file. I haven't seen this happen before. Any ideas what's going on here? Also, I cannot print my messages with the backgrounds on them. Using Windows ...

Choose stationery
Is it possible to choose other stationeries than the default, when you're writing a special mail? Like the way you choose a template in Word. I am using Outlook 2002. regards / Bengt Actions | New HTML Mail Message Using | More Stationery. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Bengt Carlsson" <bengtc@algonet.se> wrote in message news:kDBEd.13882$d5.116765@newsb.telia.net... > Is it possible to choose other stationerie...

Merry Xmas guys
Happy Holidays guys, Oliver Thanks and the same to youand everyone in the group. Enjoy and be responsible!God bless! Craig "Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzeziNO@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote in message news:u8PK%23HbJHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Happy Holidays guys, > > Oliver > Thanks and you to. "Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzeziNO@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote in message news:u8PK%23HbJHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Happy Holidays guys, > > Oliver > ...

Viewing Outlook stationery
I just got the updated version of OE and when I get stationeries from friends, I can hear the music and see the background, but any pictures are not shown (jpgs or gifs)...any suggestions to fix that? Thanks Nancy <nparsons@comcast.net> wrote: > I just got the updated version of OE and when I get > stationeries from friends, I can hear the music and see > the background, but any pictures are not shown (jpgs or > gifs)...any suggestions to fix that? Your subject says "Outlook", but above you say "OE" (for Outlook Express). Which is it? They're n...

stationery #2
how do you add a 1"banner at the top of blank stationery without it wallpapering? If I save a sent message with the banner attached as "save as new stationery" the banner is replace with an x. Thanks Ric ...

Stationery problem when printing incoming emails
I have several folk that insist on putting stationery on their emails to me. When I print them my ink well on my printer dries up. How can I stop from printing the stationery on incoming emails? EdsStuff Windows Live Mail uses the IE print engine and its settings. Have you tried this fix: http://www.steve.maurer.net/tutorials/software_tutorials/background_print= _id.htm Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "EdsStuff from Canada" wrote in message = news:C1BDF189-0553-4DE5-83D9-9EA3A75A30EB@microsoft.com... ...

Bachelor cooking Xmas dinner !
In Excel 2000, I want to create a spreadsheet which has a column of foods, a column of cooking times (in minutes), and a third column which calculates the time to begin cooking that item based on an inserted mealtime. For instance, if a mealtime of 2:00 pm is inserted manually then the row for "Beef Joint - 90 mins" would return 12:30 pm in the third column; and the row "Carrots - 30 mins" would return 1:30 pm in the third column. I think the answer is in the formatting but I cannot make it work! NOT Gordon Ramsey. Graham, If what you are asking is how do you...

can't change stationery theme in a new message
Outlook 2007 (entire Office 2007 suite installed at the same time) One of my users pointed out that she cannot change the stationery theme in a new message she composes (not a reply or forward of another message). I've duplicated the issue on my own machine: open a new message, go to Options, Themes, select a theme, and nothing changes when I type the body of the message. (no default stationery theme set) If I set a default stationary theme first (Tools, Options, Mail Format, Stationery & Fonts, Theme), and THEN open a new mesage, the theme I selected is displayed. But I can't ch...

problem with customized stationery
A web developer created customized stationery for out email. Sent messages look fine when using Outlook Express. However, the messages appear much differently when using Outlook. The stationery resides to the left of the message as it is supposed to. However, the body of the message is indented way too far to the right. Any ideas or suggestions? ...

Outlook Stationery
I would like to create stationery for my Outlook emails. Upon viewing the mundane samples included with Outlook, several questions come to mind. The HTML code is list below for your reference. Why do these samples include the id, "ridTitle" or "ridBody"? The style sheet does not apply any attributes to this ID. A quick Google did not lead me to the answer. Could someone explain if style attributes could be applied to reply text? In other words, when you hit the reply button, Outlook display the quote text with either greater than character or a message header. How do you...

xmas tree graph
I've been asked to prepare a workbook show data tables to generate a xmas tree graph. Does any know how to do this in excel? I tried to do this many years ago. My data represented the number of students enrolled at a college, split by gender and by age - it occurred to me that by plotting male as -ve and femail as +ve and age (in 5-year bands) on the y-axis, and by colouring the "branches" (on a bar-graph) green, then the result may look like a xmas tree (it was in November/December that I was doing this, so there was the seasonal element). In the end it didn't look too muc...

HTML/Outlook Stationery
Can anyone suggest an Outlook code that would allow me to place an image on piece of plain white stationery that will move the image down as I add text. I have one for OE but it doesn't quite work for Outlook. Charles ...

Recent outlook updates prior xmas.
Hi readers, Any wizards out there , that can decypher the error and code below. i am using Office 2003, on 2 desktops one works fine, the other simply crashes and states outlook had to close asking if i wish to send error message; i have looked at event veiwer for some clue . Microsoft themselves states that at this time ,there is no solution. To put more ammo in the fold , i have just installed office 2003 on a new toshiba laptop, guess what outlook works a dream. after removing office 2007 which was a trial version on laptop. This problem is really bugg...

How do I create custom stationery?
have Outlook 2003. I want to create a custom stationery with my business contact info that I can set as my default stationery for sending new messages. I used Word to create my file and I saved it as a web page. When I went to the stationery picker menu and browsed to the location where I saved this file, it wouldn't read it. How can I create a html file that will suffice? Thanks, victor See if anything in the following article helps (even though most of these articles were written for Outlook 2000): http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm#stationery -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Ou...

where is my stationery
I developed several different stationery for various uses in 2003 and knew how to access them through TOOLS>OPTIONS>MAIL FORMAT, but the new 2007 does not sem to grant me that option. Yet I have access to the one stationery that I was using before upgrading to 2007. Can someone tell me how to access and use the various stationery templates saved in my profile? Tools | Options | Mail Format | Stationery and Fonts is still the right = command. Maybe you could explain what you're seeing and what the problem = is. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft O...

Stationery
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible in Outlook to use personalised stationery as default when replying to emails. Any help would be appreciated. Barry Hi Laura, I tried to do as you detailed, which is quite like the way I set up originally, but I still can't use the stationery when I click on the reply button. Any other thoughts? Barry Laura [msft] <laurahs@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<22242212-2BC7-4EE2-A853-39ACCEC61945@microsoft.com>... > Hi Barry, > Have you tried the following: > Create stationery for messages > If Microsoft Word i...

Unable to create this stationery...
is the message I get when I click new message. If I cancel and I select new message again I get my new message with my chosen stationery. Any idea's why I get get this error msg.? Thanks in advance. What version of WLMail are you using? -- Ron Sommer MS-MVP Mail "Wirk" <Wirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A55F6FD1-4F34-46FD-ACE1-E2FD38B53CEB@microsoft.com... > is the message I get when I click new message. > If I cancel and I select new message again I get my new message with my > chosen stationery. > > Any idea...

Stationery and Attachments
Hello, My wife and I both use Outlook 2003. When I send her an e-mail that something embedded, such as a smiley face, a background color, or a selected stationery as a background, it ends up as an attachment. We are both set to composing and receiving e-mails in HTML. Mine works fine. Any ideas why this is occurring? Thanks much. Bill Start Outlook 2003 and select Tools > Options > Preferences tab > Email Options button. Check to see if the read all standard e-mail as plain text checkbox is unchecked. "Bill" <bill@bpiconsulting.com> wrote in message n...