wrong received times in outlook

I have two systems running Outlook 2002 that will show a
received time two hours prior to the time that the
messages was actually received.  An email is received at
say 10:30 am and it will show a received time of 8:30 am
in the outlook window.  There is only one time zone set up
by default when the software was installed.

Any fixes?
0
al4973 (1)

User can not receive email
Setup a user after I installed SP2 for Exchange 2003 via auto updates. User can send email but not receive. Nothing in event lot, nothing different under account properties. All other users are working fine but exchange deliver is randomly slow internally and externally. In news:270DC688-905D-45B8-A5DD-5B5BE29532DB@microsoft.com, AllanHill <AllanHill@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Setup a user after I installed SP2 for Exchange 2003 via auto updates. .....I wouldn't use autoupdate for servers, btw. > > User can send email but not receive. How is the user/client ...

This message keeps returning when I Send/hit the Send/Receive butt
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'melray@'. Subject 'Fw: : Coming to an airport, near you...', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'mail.pacific.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Server R...

Integration with Outlook 2002
I understand Outlook 2002 integrates with CRM; however, I cannot promote emails from outlook to CRM. Did I miss a setup? Did you install Sales for Outlook? I've had no trouble with Outlook 2002 (XP?) or 2003 (except for one machine which I finally got going with the help of this news group!) "Larry" <lwmcbride@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1479f01c4450a$50209a80$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I understand Outlook 2002 integrates with CRM; however, I > cannot promote emails from outlook to CRM. Did I miss a > setup? ...

Outlook 2007
Hi, Would like to understand a specific function of outlook. We have users connecting to an exchange server using HTTP over RPC via WAN connections. We would like to confirm that when running Outlook ONLINE but WITH Cached mode enabled that when an ALREADY downloaded attachment (message) is opened it is opened from the "Cache" (local database / ost) and NOT over the line. Is this understanding correct? Thanks in advance, George Yes, that's the way Cached Mode works. Any data in the cache is opened = from the cache.=20 What you didn't say is what folder the item ...

wrong email address sends
How do I make Outlook send the correct email address and not a business account that I do not want going out with my messages I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly -- are you asking how to force Outlook to send messages through one account rather than another? If so, I need some more information from you before I can answer: What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". ...

Outlook send/receive #8
I have a bunch of MAPI clients using outlook 2000 to connect to Exchange 2000. When users send a new mail message, the send/receive does not work and the message will stay in the outbox until the user highlights a new folder. New mail will also do the same thing. If I have 20 messages waiting to be delivered, I select send/receive and nothing happens but if I move to a different folder and then back to the inbox all of the messages will be delivered. ...

a quoi sert outlook express
Salut tous le monde qui lit ce petit message Voila je d�but sur ce programme et je ne sais pas trop a il sert , et j'ai pas le courage de lire e mode d'emplois car il est un peu �pais . Alors si quelqu'un a le temps de me dire a quoi sert ce programme en quelque mot , ou en 5 mn c'est . Il faut bien un d�but a tout , merci a ceux qui prennent le temps de m'expliquer . A bient�t . ...

Outlook 2003 outbox hangs
I have a client business that uses Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 for all mail, with no outside mail. Only one user is experiencing this problem. When the user sends an Excel spreadsheet to another user (always the same transfer user 1 to user 2) the mail hangs in the outbox. The user waited once to time it, and 1.5 hours later, it was finally sent. Other times, it sends fine. All other mail sends fine. The only attachment that hangs is this spreadsheet and only to the user that the trouble machine sends to. I've seen fixes for a hanging outbox, but that was usually with mult...

Emails shown with wrong date in overview-screen?
hello NG, i have the following problem: i have made a constellation of folders in witch i sort my incoming and outgoing mail to. now i have found the following phaenomenon: in one of these folders i see a bunch of mail (sent by myself) witch all seem to be sent on the same date, 15. december 2004. but in reality this is the wrong date, they have been sent over a long period reaching back even until 2001. if i doubleklick on the mail and view it the correct date is shown. only in the "overview-screen" where all the mails are listed, the date is shown wrong. what can i do about ...

What wrong with sumproduct function?
I would like to sum all numbers, which match following conditions, =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402),(C$1816:C$2400<0),(C$1816:C$2400)) press ctrl + shift + enter but it returns zero, and I have checked it, zero should not be the result. Does anyone have any suggestions what wrong with sumproduct function? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric 1. Sumproduct is not an array function. Use Enter, not Ctrl-Shift-Enter. 2. You must convert false/trues to numbers. One way: =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402)*(C$1816:C$2400<0)*(C$1816:C$2400)) Regards, Fred "E...

Outlook 2002 #234
I believe that Outook 2002 supports multiple email accounts; but, how do I switch from one to another? Use the dropdown next to the Send button. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00C15904-7081-4A44-94EE-2290BF617AAD@microsoft.com... >I believe that Outook 2002 supports multiple email accounts; > but, how do I switch from one to another? Russ, I'm sorry, that works for sending from different accounts, but, I'm trying to get the incoming from different accounts! "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outloo...

Can someone give me the outlook express server details for other good Apple users newsgroups?
I'm looking for the servers etc, thanks in advance ...

Deleted Items of multiple accounts (Outlook 2003)
Assuming I have account A as major mailbox and account B as additional. Back in Outlook 2000, when browsing emails of account B and delete emails, they go into the [Deleted Items] folder of account A, no problem in that, I can still drag-n-drop the mails directly into the [Deleted Items] of account B and does not interferce account A at all. However in Outlook 2003, even when I drag the messages directly into [Deleted Items] folder of account B, they still ended up in that of account A. Any work around that we could resolve this? ...

Can more as 1 user use Excel File in Intranet in the same Time
Can more as 1 user use or modify Excel File in Intranet in the same ?? no excel is for fucking retards. use a database; Excel has ZERO VALUE -Aaron ADP Nationalist marcin wrote: > Can more as 1 user use or modify Excel File in Intranet in the same ?? ...

CRM 4.0 + ie8 + outlook
Hi everyone, I'm having 2 issues, they seem to be related (or not!). 1) When sending mail merge from within CRM for outlook it crashes while sending it out from Word. The email still sends, but because it's crashed it doesn't give us the next page which allows us to create activities. ie8 is the program crashing.. 2) ie8 + CRM 4.0 + advanced find issue. info here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=&cr=&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.crm&p=1&tid=ab42078f-5779-407c-a970-d6a675565f67 Any ideas? I'm on r...

Question about dates/times
Is there an efficient way to format columns for the date, time, and day of week, and then reference that data in statements, for example using an if statement assume a certian value for each month/day of week/time of day? That is a very ambiguous question. Firstly, it is simple to format a column, just select the column, and use Format>Cells>Date and Time and choose a format. But what does '... an if statement assume a certain value for each month/day of week/time of day...' mean? -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in m...

how can i print my saved "notes" in outlook?
I WANT TO MAKE A HARD COPY OF MY "NOTES" IN OUTLOOK, HOW CAN I DO THIS? KEITH1ST;110187 Wrote: > I WANT TO MAKE A HARD COPY OF MY "NOTES" IN OUTLOOK, HOW CAN I DO THIS? One way is FIle>Import and Export>Export to a file. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] -- tillman1952 http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Outlook Express dbx files
Hi, I have just upgraded from ME to XP and don't know how to bring back all my backed up outlook express dbx files to me new outlook express withing windows XP Can anybody help thanks and regards Hi Anthony, here you could get your information. http://shortwork.net/compu/OE-migrate-howto.php -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de ...

Negative time displayed as #######
Hi, i have this code: =IF(ISBLANK(D9)," ",ROUND(((D9-C9-"08:30")-1/288)/TIME(,30,),)*TIME(,30,)) If the result is a negative time, then the formula display "###########". Is there a way that this formula to display even the negative time or to display a message instead of "#########"? The message to be "Less" Can this be done? Thanks! Change the cell's formatting. Either change it to something besides a time format, or, go to custom format, and add on a message to display for negative time. So, let's say your curren...

outlook 2003 and windows 2003 professional issue
I have a weird issue, I'm trying to setup rpc over https on a remote box. I can get every other pc to work, only difference is? remote box is win2000, all others are xp. what happens, is that when you go into edit email account settings, under connections tab, there is NO "exchange over internet" option or button any where ??? AL Windows 2000 does not support RPC over HTTPS. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furiou...

Wrong Date/Wrong amount
In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download date as well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem is that it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount with a "downloaded" date of 10/9/2003. It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect it. Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this? Dirty Harry Harry Calahan wrote: > *In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download dat > as > well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem i > that > it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount wi...

Export contact to Outlook Express
I would appreciate it if someone would direct me on how to export my Contacts list from Outlook to the Outlook Express Address Book. I am running XP and have the latest IE Browser. I want to do this, because Outlook block pictures and other graphic attachments, and I cannot make it stop doing that. I will appreciate all assistance. Thanks Jay ...

Outlook 2007 not receiving all exchange emails
I have set up my dad's outlook 2007 to connect to his work exchange server (i think that is a 2000 exchange server). It has been able to download almost 3000 inbox emails, and calendar info, contacts etc but has now stopped getting any more (and hasn't received any more for several months). It says Connected to Microsoft Exchange in the corner and has a progress bar saying Updating Inbox, but nothing more is downloaded. I am using a VPN to his work to connect. Is there a limit on the amount it can download, the outlook0.ost file is 1.50 gb, which seems too exact to just be a coinciden...

Remove encryption from received emails
Hello, how can i permanently remove the S/MIME encryption/siganture from an encrypted/signed email? I only want the mail encrypted during mail delivery, once recieved i want to decrypt it an store the mail afterwards unencrypted. (Outlook 2003) Regards, Hans Is this actually possible? Do I need any other tools/AddIns? Does nobody use the encryption/signature this way? Regards, Hans I also have been looking for a solution to that problem. The only way to achieve this is - as far as i know - only deep c++ programming of the builtin cryptography-module or some 3rd party software (i know ...

Help please
I screwed something up and need help big-time. Somehow the default position of the cursor when I start a new document - or Outlook mail message - is in the right center part of the page. In fact, if I even open a document, it's formatted with everything scrunched over to the right. I can backspace and get the cursor to the right and it's not a big problem on documents with simple formatting, but for some complex documents, simply backspacing makes the formatting even worse. HELP PLEASW. -- rpbilleaud For a start, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDo...