Worm updated form MS caused problem in Outlook 2002

After I download updated from MS that supposed to fix the
worm blast I CANNOT NO LONGER CREATE/REPLY/REPLY ALL IN
MY OUTLOOK 2002.

Pls assist
0
wcw (1)

If yr critical updates were upto date this patch would have allready been
installed in the update of July.
Have you tried Detect/Repair
David

"wcw" <wcw@access-solution.net> wrote in message
> After I download updated from MS that supposed to fix the
> worm blast I CANNOT NO LONGER CREATE/REPLY/REPLY ALL IN
> MY OUTLOOK 2002.
>
> Pls assist

Problem with outlook 2003 copying messages to sent items folder on IMAP server
I wrote a rule to copy items in my Outlook 2003 sent items folder to a folder of my choice on an IMAP server. Unfortunately, when it does this, the message that is copied over does not appear to be properly formatted, and causes problems with other mail readers. No address is present in the "from" field, even though that information is present in the copy of the same message in the Sent Items folder that Outlook 2003 uses locally. For example, a properly formatted mail message looks like: Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:16:20 -0700 (PDT) From: My name <person@example.com> X-X-Se...

Forms and Controls
I am coding using VBA for Excel 2000. I have a form, on this form I want to have a label (or text box) and 3 radio buttons, each radio button will have different values, 0,3 and 5 for example. What these are are questions with one possible answer, Low, Medium or High (low,medium and High will not always be worth 0,3 and 5). Somehow I would like to have this form read a spreadsheet for the questions and values for the radio buttons. I think if I knew how to create control arrays dynamically this would work. Can anyone tell me how to do that or give me another idea on how to do this. Than...

Can mouse wheel be activated on VB6 forms ?
Hi, Mousewheel is activated in VB6 IDE with VB6IDEmousewheeladdin.dll. Can mouse wheel be activated in VB6 forms/applications ? Thanks a lot in advance! "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14FBB5B9-1D09-4DDD-A598-4D526FB538C6@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Mousewheel is activated in VB6 IDE with VB6IDEmousewheeladdin.dll. > > Can mouse wheel be activated in VB6 forms/applications ? > > Thanks a lot in advance! Yes. You need to subclass the form (or in some cases, a control on the form) and handle the WM_...

Installation problem #5
My old Microsoft Publisher 98 CD will not install. Message says files may be corrupted. Help, please. ...

Meeting updates
My users cannot update meetings created when they were on the old email server. I have noticed that the old string is still mapped to the meeting. e.g x400;c=us;a= ;p=Org name;o=exchagne;s=Lastname;g=firstname; The Org name is the Old org still is there a way to force update to the new org? ...

MS Word in the Vista OS environment
I was told that MS Word (and MS Excel) from the Office 2003 application can work in the Vista OS but that 'it takes special steps' to get that to happen. I have a ton of user-created Word and Excel files that were transferred from a WinXP OS computer to a new Dell inspiron 530 with a Vista OS that I cannot get to open. If I try to install Winword (from Office 2003) I get the message: The operating system is not preseently configured to run this application. What can be done? Do I need to upgrade to another MS Office application or ??? These files (e.g. family trees, mailing...

MS Outlook 2000 on Windows Me
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C39F11.577BD6E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. I am able to import = all info into Outlook, but cannot get Outlook to communicate to my ISP = (Comcast). I've double checked my SMTP & POP settings along with the = Server Port Numbers. I have confirmed these settingw with Comcast, but = that is all they'll tell me (they don't support Outlook - only Outlook = Express). Outlook works un...

Alphabetizing/VLookup Problem
I need help in determining a formula for this problem please. These are my data: LNAME FNAME CODE Smith John 123 Samuels Billy 456 Ashby Hank 789 Aaron Kalvin 234 Smith Elaine 345 Johnson Kathy 890 Custer Blake 543 After entering the above data, I would like the final columns t AUTOMATICALLY appear (e.g., in Sheet 2) as shown below: LNAME FNAME CODE Aaron Kalvin 234 Ashby Hank 789 Custer Blake 543 Johnson Kathy 890 Samuels Billy 456 Smith ...

Can an update query be used to update/produce a query?
I'd like to use an update query in a chain of nested queries. Is this possible? In this case the update query will not be updating a table, it will be changing certain values from the preceding query before proceeding with the next query in the chain. My particular need is to substitute a dummy value (-9999) for all null values in a final table which my query chain makes (the final query in the chain is a make-table query which produces the table). I have to make this substitution to several columns of the final table before exporting the table for use in some other software. I...

Bug in Outlook 2007
There is a BUG in Outlook 2007 build 12.0.4518.1014. I have TWO profiles, and very often when I start with the non-Default one, and then close it and restart Outlook 2007, I no longer have a choice to select which profile to start it with. The only way to fix that is to go Task Manager, and manually kill OUTLOOK.EXE and then restart it. Then, it works fine. I hope they FIX this annoying problem. Where can I submit this bug to Microsoft? I looked all-over their website, but could not find it. P.S. I am running Vista Ultimate together with this setup. Michael Wexin <mystic...

Outlook and Newgroup Error
I am running Outlook 2002 SP3 on Win2K SP4 machine. Trouble is when I click on News in tool bar I get the C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Mapi\1033 folder to open up, no OE to read newsgroups. What is wrong and what do I need to change? Thanks for the help. SMH ...

problem printing banners
When printing a banner produced in MS Publisher 2003, the printer (Lexmark X5150) consistently gets to the end of the first page and ejects the stationery. Similar banners produced in MS Word 2003 print satisfactorily. -- lord_gaty On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:52:26 +0000, lord_gaty wrote (in article <F97A76A4-7FE9-4258-B2E9-25B62188853D@microsoft.com>): > When printing a banner produced in MS Publisher 2003, the printer (Lexmark > X5150) consistently gets to the end of the first page and ejects the > stationery. Similar banners produced in MS Word 2003 print satisfactorily. >...

after update event
hello, I have two combos. When the first combo is changed from "pending" to "live" I want the second combo to become enabled. I have the following in the after update event. If Me.StatusID.Value = "Live" Then Me.MonthID.Enabled = True but it isnt working. It has been awhile... You also have to requery the second combo If Me.StatusID.Value = "Live" Then Me.MonthID.Enabled = True Me.MonthID.Requery End If Note: Single line coding is poor form. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "scubadiver" wrote: > &...

Now to create organization forms library?
Exchange 2003 SP1. I've followed the instructions in MS article 244591, and at stage 8, it says "Right-click the EFORMS Registry folder, then click New." What "New"? I don't have a "New" option. I'm logged in as the administrator and have full control to everything. Any idea where the "New" option has disappeared to? Many thanks Mark Hi, When you right click do you have a 'properties' choice? What other choices do you have? Hi, All Tasks --> Send Contents... View --> <Large, small icons etc.> New Window From Here R...

RPC-over-HTTP problem
Hello! I have asked this before, but i didn't find a soloution at that time. Whats nessesary to do to be able to save the Outlook password when connection using RPC-over-HTTP(s)? TIA! /Magnus ...

Mouse dissappears in Outlook 2007 B2
Notice an annoying "feature", my mouse will dissappear in Outlook for some reason and have to drag it off the Outlook window to like the tastbar or desktop and back again to see it. Dang, was hoping 2007 would have a universal selection in turning off that $@%$# GROUP view and READING PANE. I want neither, but have to go through all my folders (26) to change them to "normal" viewing. Also, guess Beta testers know this, but the scanpst.exe doesn't work in B2. Keep getting "procedure entry point DDLUnintInstace@" errors in fixing on ..pst file Outlook ...

change resolved case form
I need to change the form that appears when a case is resolved. Is there in easy way to do that or do I have to edit the file directly. Anything that the Customization doesn't support (which in this case it doesn't)... the only other option is SDK (at least its possible or wait until future versions/3rd party supporting it)... Frank Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com >-----Original Message----- >I need to change the form that appears when a case is >resolved. Is there in easy way to do that or do I have to >edit the file directly. >. > ...

money file extraction: virus or worm
hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it started extracting a bunch of files. then that screen closed. now the program will not work. is there a worm or virus targeting people's MOney files? travis johnson lafayette, oregon In microsoft.public.money, travis johnson wrote: >hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of >starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it >started extracting a bunch of files. > >then that screen closed. > >now the program will not work. > >i...

Problem displaying a form that runs queries
Hello, In Access 2007, I’m having a little issue displaying a form that runs queries on load. Below is my code. When I double click the form, the queries begin to run but the form only appears after the queries are done. If I put the code behind a command button it works fine. I can’t use a command button because I need the queries to run unattended when the DB opens. Where am I going wrong? Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) DoCmd.MoveSize 2880, 4320 End Sub Private Sub Form_Load() DoCmd.SetWarnings False '********************************** 'QUERIES ...

Problem with Categoruies
Hi Everyone, I had to reformat my laptop HD a few days ago. Once I reinstalled MS Outlook 2003 I restored a backup of my Personal Folder. Problem: Contacts have Categories that are not listed in the Master Category list. How can I update the Master Category List to reflect the Categories from my contacts and be able to use these same categories for other contacts. I know I can do this manually but was wondering if there is a faster way. Thanks in advance for any help your can provide. ================== Sheila No, there's no faster way. The master category list is held in the ...

M04 Money Updates are back (for now)
In previous posts it has been noted that M04 Money Updates stopped around the turn of the year (that is, just the updates to the actual Money program, not quotes or financial institution transactions). For my accounts (more than one) for the last few days they have been back--no more error notice. Perhaps speculation about the loss of updates was premature (as to reasons why). Let's see how long they last. I am also curious to see when the 2006 Tax Settings get corrected (updated), as it appears that they are currently probably set at 2004 levels. ...

cannot update accounts
I have two seperate money files (one for my accounts, one for family accounts) - one is working perfectly as always, the second will not update any account. The family accounts are at the same institutions as my own accounts. I have tried every suggestion I could find. Can someone please suggest something... I use Money 2007 Deluxe on XP Pro SP2 In microsoft.public.money, GHM wrote: >I have two seperate money files (one for my accounts, one for family >accounts) - one is working perfectly as always, the second will not update >any account. The family accounts are at the sa...

link to a record on a form
I have created a link from one form to a specific record on another using the following macro; Action: Open Form Where Condition: [ID]=[Forms]![Newspaper Query]![ID] This works perfect until I try to add the first for as a sub form to my home page form. When I click the link it first asks me to 'Enter Parameter Value - Forms!Newspaper Query!ID' If I type in the ID it will take me to the specified record but this is rather messy. Am I missing some code with this being changed into a subform? Bigbump, Not sure if I understand... I think you're saying that when your "...

Non-updating formulae
Hi, I'm having trouble with a spreadsheet. I copied the spreadsheet fro another user (not sure of Excel version) and loaded it onto my pc. There are a lot of formulae within this spreadsheet, and i've no discovered that when i change values which should update the formul output, there is no change. It is as though the original output valu is frozen in the cell. If I retype the formula, it works. However, there are so many formula this is not a realistic solution. And if i retype the formula and the 'fill', the new number is shown in all the cells, regardless of whethe th...

OUTLOOK #47
Just installed a new SBS 2000 server and installed Outlook 2002 to each workstation. Previously each workstation used a login name (say Fred)and used Outlook Express 6, but with Outlook we are accessing work-stations with new user Id's in Windows 2000. How do I get the new login using Oulook 2002 to import the old login name Outlook Express 6 address books? I think you'd have to get the current user account's incarnation of OE to recognize the address book first then import into Outlook. See if this site has any help in that regard: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ "Ian...