Word opens window when opening Outlook

When I open Outlook 2002 for the desktop it will open
Outlook but it will also open Word.  The Word window is
just a window you can't do anything in it.  To get to
outlook I have to close the Word window or Maximize the
Outlook window.  Any suggestions?
0
mprice1 (1)

Troubleshooting Outlook Syncronisation (Online Client)
Hi, Is there a way to troubleshoot the syncronisation from a Outlook Online Client ? es. Log Files ? Thanks ok, I found this : Server: http://blogs.msdn.com/mscrmfreak/archive/2006/02/23/538140.aspx Outlook Client: http://blogs.msdn.com/mscrmfreak/archive/2006/02/24/538150.aspx "MV" <MV@MV.MV> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:u4IC$YXXGHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, Is there a way to troubleshoot the syncronisation from a Outlook > Online Client ? es. Log Files ? Thanks > ...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Outlook 2003, corrupt DRAFTS folder
Somehow Ive managed to corrupt the DRAFTS folder. When I attempt to open it, I get the following message: Unable to display the folder. When I try to view the properties I get this message: DRAFTS PROPERTIES - ADMINISTRATION Views assoicated with this folder could not be retrieved. I have tried to detect and repair, uninstall and reinstall, recreate my profile, even registry hacks to try to kill the folder. None of which have worked. Anyone have any ideas? Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter outlook.exe /ResetFolders (note the space between ".exe" and "/ResetFolder...

Syncronizing desktop/laptop both with outlook 2000
Hi; I have my Outlook setup on my main desktop. I have a pop3 server that i get my email from. now since i do not have exchange server nor do i need it...im trying to figure out how i can synchronize my laptop and my desktop outlook programs. basicaly, i have a pda that synchronizes with my outlook...is their a tool that will do the same thing between 2 outlook clients? Thanks Adam Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

Outlook 2000 archiving #2
I keep on receiving the following error when my own outlook is trying to archive my folders. Error while archiving folder "Tasks" in store "ARCHIVE 2003". File access is denied Thanks in advance. Karen If you are using Outlook 2000 and are trying to archive to a file created with the the Outlook 2003 unicode file format, it will not work. You need to save your archived mail to a 97-2002 compliant ansi format archive. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual acc...

HELP!! Publisher won't open
I have Publisher 2000. When I click on the icon on the desktop, the program opens to the catalog page. When I click on 'existing files'. the program closes down. I can open the existing file in Windows Explorer, but as soon as I click on something, it closes down. This is a relatively new computer running Windows XP Media Center. I have been able to access my existing file before on this system. Can someone please help? Can you open Publisher in Safe Mode? Do you have a default printer enabled? Insert your 2000 disk, select repair. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Autotext Available in Outlook?
Is Autotext available in Outlook 2003? In the last email client I was using I could create Autotext "shortcuts" for common phrases that I use frequently. For example, I had created several "signoffs", as they can vary so much from message to message, it's not practical to build them into signatures. Following are a few examples: kr = Kind regards, br = Best regards aml = All my love ld = Love, Dad And so on. When finishing an email message, depending of course on whom the recipient was, I could just type one of the above Autotext shortcuts followed immediately by ...

Why does Outlook mark RSS feeds as junk mail?
I can't tell if this is a double post as IE closed the tab automatically. After corruption on my mail profile or OST, which ScanPST and SanOST did not fix, re-importing email from Exchange into Outlook 2007 leaves me with several problems: -custom categories lost -message flags lost -duplicate folders, the default being empty, the secondary with my Outlook items in -all my RSS feeds being marked as junk mail (junk mail filter set on Low) help? When RSS is stored in the mailbox, this is normal behavior. It's usually better to turn off filtering until the ost is recreated. Did you...

Can I link an SQL database to my Outlook Contacts using Access?
We have contact data sitting in an SQL database and I would like it to be viewed and updated live in Outlook. Is this possible? Is Access the correct method to do this? How do I "double link" a file in Access so that it is linked to an SQL database AND to outlook? Also I'm using Acess 2002 and Outlook 2002 "arg1918" wrote: > We have contact data sitting in an SQL database and I would like it to be > viewed and updated live in Outlook. Is this possible? Is Access the correct > method to do this? How do I "double link" a file in Access so that i...

error in opening tif attachments
when attempting to open a tif format attachment sent to my outlook email, it is being opened in word and the document is no longer readable. Need help in correcting this problem ...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Exchange 5.5 eseutil on Windows 2003
Am trying to mount a snapshot of a Exchange 5.5 mount onto a Windows 2003 Server to run the eseutil check. Will the Exchange 5.5 eseutil run on Windows 2003 even though Exchange 5.5 is not supported? ...

At Windows Logon a message...
Stating that the user has one unread e-mail occurs. I recently deleted one user from the system and deleted one account of mine to add another. At the time I deleted them I didn't think any were unread. How do I get rid of this message. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/winxp_unread.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Muddle asked: | Stating that the user has one unread e-mail occurs. | I recentl...

Encoded Word Documents

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Where are my saved word?

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Re: switching from incredimail to Outlook Express
Brenda wrote: > * * I understand your frustratioin. I had the same problem. I went we searching and found this site with your question and found no answe here and went looking for more. I found the following site, I dow loaded the Incrediconvert, and it works great. They also have a visua tutorial for us computer impaired. You can also back up your message with it very easily. I hope this works for you and anyone else who ha experienced the frustration of this problem. http://tinyurl.com/pdv - Brend ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via htt...

Outlook 2003
Hello, I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY) Thanks you for help. -- MAd #ICQ: 247356388 No way that I know of... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.on...