Word Form Send To function dropping activeX controls

Hey all...new to the forum but i have a question i hope can be answere
here.

I work in a large Telecom/IP/Voice network managment center and we hav
recently implemented a "network report" that needs to be completed b
each shift telling the next shift what the overall health of th
network, and alerting the next crew to any potential issues.

Problem is this.  I have 3 checkboxes at the top of the form t
indicate what shift the form is for.  We edit the form in Word and the
file>send to mail recipient, and the text shows up but the check boxe
are gone.  If i send as attachment they are there and the form look
like it should.  I'm thinking a security setting someplace is blockin
the ActiveX controls.  I went thru my machine and opened ALL access fo
ActiveX just to see if this helped and it did not.  I'm thinking tha
the mail server is killing them.  Is there any way to circumvent this?

Also, we have embedded files in the form (to save space),
spreadsheets and a text document...when i send the form as a
attachment, you can only access these by unprotecting the document.  I
i send not as an attachment, they are nothing more than pictures (cop
of the Icon) and are basically useless.  Any ideas on how to keep thi
functionality

   |                Attachment filename: sample.zip
   |Download attachment: http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=325393

bump...why isn't this message visible on the forum?

Printing WORD docs from a form

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Error message: "There is not enough memory or disk space available to complete the operation" when trying to open a Word X file in Office 2008 in Leopard or Snow Leopard on iMac that works fine in Word X despite resaving a new version. Any tips? Not enough information to answer. Check that OS X and Office 2008 have the latest updates applied. Use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions. Check the access your user ID has to the system Temporary folder (don't worry about this if you ar...

The mode function
I looked up the capability of the mode function and it said that the only time it should return an #N/A value is when there are not two names, or numbers in a range. I am not sure why but for the given stock market sectors, the function below always returns a #N/A when it should return in this case the name finance. Any suggestions? ComputerandTechnology BasicMaterials Retail-Wholesale Medical Finance Finance IndustrialProducts Utilities Medical Finance =MODE(S832:S841) -- Thank you! Can't be used on text. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200908 "Do...

Mail send to the wrong receiver
Dear Mdm/Sir, I've send to mail to my friends, the Email address is correct; because I created it at my personal address book. But after I send out the mail, this mail was receive by one of my colleague. May I know what's wrong with my Outlook 2000 and how to solve it ? Thank You ! Regards, William I doubt it is an Outlook problem. Either you entered the address into your address book incorrectly or you were given the wrong address to begin with. Outlook sends to whatever server responds to the address's domain. From there, it's out of Outlook's hands. "...

Match function with time
I am trying to use the MATCH function to find last train that I can catch to reach my destination before, on time or just after a given time. The arrival times are E1:E10 and also named as ArriveTime and is formatted HH:MM AM/PM The target time in H1 and is also formatted as HH:MM AM/PM. For test purposes I am using 10:00AM and ArriveTime contains 09:59,10:00 and 10:01AM Using =MATCH($H$1,ArriveTime,0) or =MATCH($H$1,ArriveTime,1) work fine and both return the row (5), but =MATCH($H$1,ArriveTime,-1) returns #N/ A instead of the row of the earliest train after the target. I am using Excel 2007 ...

SOP Blank Order Form
We are entering a new order and the customer has 2 Ship to Address ID's. We have setup Address ID’s of Ship1 and Ship2, they are different physical locations. We want Ship2 to print on the above report, but it is always printing the Ship1 Address. On the order we have selected Ship2 for Ship To Address ID: Is there something I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Quartile Function
I would like to use a formula to return which quartile the given data array falls into- that is I would like to return 0,1,2,3,4. 0= min, 1=25%, 2=50%, etc. The quartile function only returns the value of the various quartiles, while I need to know within which quartile the value falls. Any help is appreciated. On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:01:02 -0800, "tika528" <tika528@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to use a formula to return which quartile the given data array >falls into- that is I would like to return 0,1,2,3,4. 0= min, 1=25%, 2=50%, >etc. &g...

Where can I get a copy of the Microsoft calendar control?
In Excel 97 I have a calendar control. Those files with the calendar control do not work in Excel 2003, because I don'd have the calendar control in Excel 2003. Is there some type of calendar control for Excel 2003? Thank you. Shelley I think there's a link to a free calendar control at the bottom of Ron de Bruin's page: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm shelley wrote: > > In Excel 97 I have a calendar control. Those files with the calendar control > do not work in Excel 2003, because I don'd have the calendar control in Excel > 2003. Is there some ty...

Help with Form code
Need help and not sure where to start. I have an input form with several tabs. On the first tab is where the general vendor and customer info is entered. I added a fourth tab to 'monitor' two of the vendor’s decisions. Tab one has an option group with 5 programs. Tab 4 has an option group for Yes we concur or No we don’t. There are nine radio buttons (not in a group) that need to be checked (all reasons that apply) if we don’t concur. There is also a comment text field that must be filled out if option groupConcur = No. On tab 4, I’d like the option groupConcur, radio butt...

Encoded Word Documents

(User Defined) Function for Copy&Paste?
Dear Excel Power Users, I have a problem with copy of formated text to another sheet. Cell contains multiple fonts and sizes but copies only the first font and size as format for the whole contents example: Sheet1!A1 : mahIgGABEI (a=alpha) (ABEI=superscript) using the " =A1 " function in for example Sheet2: Sheet2!A1=Sheet1!A1 becomes mahIgGABEI (all normal Arial) using Copy&Paste works fine ! Can this be solved using a function instead of Copy&Paste specific cells to other sheets by hand, I cannot vindt the function doing what Copy&Paste does. I've found th...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Where are my saved word?

Automatically send out of office reply based on "show time as" sta
Can you set Outlook 2007 to automatically send out of office replies if you have appointments that show your time as "Out of Office"? "CaroleCarlo" <CaroleCarlo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5168334-0586-44E9-90C9-EFDE0F55F959@microsoft.com... > Can you set Outlook 2007 to automatically send out of office replies if you > have appointments that show your time as "Out of Office"? If you're using Exchange 2007 as the backend, you can specify start and end times for when the OO messages will be sent, but it isn't...

Getting Excel to return Hiragana using code/char functions
I have a Japanese computer which does this perfectly, but when I tried to use the worksheet on an English computer with Japanese language enabled, it only came up with errors. The code it was returning for the Japanese characters was much to low & putting in higher codes meant it didn`t recognise it. What can I do to make it work? ...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Using a module to control multiple Forms' events
Hi all, I have a navigation bar which exists on nearly all of my forms. It has buttons to create new items, to search for items, etc. But to make my navigation bar functional, I need to copy and paste the EXACT same event code into about 15 forms - incredibly smelly code. So I was wondering if anyone knows if I can use a module to set a control's event code. Anyone know if this is possible in Access 2003?? Thanks, Mark mark_aok@hotmail.com wrote: >I have a navigation bar which exists on nearly all of my forms. It >has buttons to create new items, to search for items, etc. &g...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Paste function is greyed out in the toolbar and I can't use ctl V
Hello, I have a problem the my paste function. Whenever I copy (copy seems to work ok with the marquee and selection process) and then try to paste the data into another cell, it won't let me. the Paste function is greyed out. The worksheet is unprotected and I'm in Excel 2003. Any ideas. Bob Reynolds ...

Formula to extract the last word from a cell
Anyone know of a formula that will extract the last word from a cell. For example if cell contains the text: Best available title How could I produce the result: "title" (And preferably be able to fill the formula down the column to get the last word from other cells in the column as well.) Thanks for any suggestions. =MID(A10,FIND(CHAR(1),SUBSTITUTE(A10," ",CHAR(1),B10))+1,99) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c4347e85-a3e2-4abe-b632-88643d4d244c@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... &...