Word as Outlook e-mail editor

I'm using Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP standard, 2002 version. Word
has always been my e-mail editor, but today when I tried to respond to an
e-mail I got the following message:

"This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or
cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead."

After a delay, the form opens, but when I click "Send," Outlook crashes. Any
suggestions?

0
roneville (91)

Troubleshooting Outlook Syncronisation (Online Client)
Hi, Is there a way to troubleshoot the syncronisation from a Outlook Online Client ? es. Log Files ? Thanks ok, I found this : Server: http://blogs.msdn.com/mscrmfreak/archive/2006/02/23/538140.aspx Outlook Client: http://blogs.msdn.com/mscrmfreak/archive/2006/02/24/538150.aspx "MV" <MV@MV.MV> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:u4IC$YXXGHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, Is there a way to troubleshoot the syncronisation from a Outlook > Online Client ? es. Log Files ? Thanks > ...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Outlook 2003, corrupt DRAFTS folder
Somehow Ive managed to corrupt the DRAFTS folder. When I attempt to open it, I get the following message: Unable to display the folder. When I try to view the properties I get this message: DRAFTS PROPERTIES - ADMINISTRATION Views assoicated with this folder could not be retrieved. I have tried to detect and repair, uninstall and reinstall, recreate my profile, even registry hacks to try to kill the folder. None of which have worked. Anyone have any ideas? Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter outlook.exe /ResetFolders (note the space between ".exe" and "/ResetFolder...

Syncronizing desktop/laptop both with outlook 2000
Hi; I have my Outlook setup on my main desktop. I have a pop3 server that i get my email from. now since i do not have exchange server nor do i need it...im trying to figure out how i can synchronize my laptop and my desktop outlook programs. basicaly, i have a pda that synchronizes with my outlook...is their a tool that will do the same thing between 2 outlook clients? Thanks Adam Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

Outlook 2000 archiving #2
I keep on receiving the following error when my own outlook is trying to archive my folders. Error while archiving folder "Tasks" in store "ARCHIVE 2003". File access is denied Thanks in advance. Karen If you are using Outlook 2000 and are trying to archive to a file created with the the Outlook 2003 unicode file format, it will not work. You need to save your archived mail to a 97-2002 compliant ansi format archive. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual acc...

Outlook Calender body no HTML (RichEdit control??? RTF or Plaintex
We have a problem showing a HTML body in an Accept / Reject mail message. I have read on a forum that a HTML body is not supported because the calender responses are shown using the "RichEdit" control in Outlook. This control can only show RTF or plaintext. When I view the source of the message in Outlook 2007 I see a comment line stating a transformation from the original body to a RTF body. I am unable to find this in the MSDN documentation, can someone tell me if I'm correct? Paul van de Louw;109289 Wrote: > We have a problem showing a HTML body in an A...

Outlook #42
When Outlook 2000 Sends/Receives mail, I sporadically receive the following message - Outlook has generated errors and has been closed by Windows. You will need to restart the application. An error log has been created. It's not on any specific E-mail message. Outlook will sometimes download all E-mail successfully, and at other times encounter this error when attempting to download E- mail from the mail server. Haven't been able to locate the mentioned error log. Nothing is entered in the System Event Log (Windows 2000 Pro OS). Thanks, Mark ...

Autotext Available in Outlook?
Is Autotext available in Outlook 2003? In the last email client I was using I could create Autotext "shortcuts" for common phrases that I use frequently. For example, I had created several "signoffs", as they can vary so much from message to message, it's not practical to build them into signatures. Following are a few examples: kr = Kind regards, br = Best regards aml = All my love ld = Love, Dad And so on. When finishing an email message, depending of course on whom the recipient was, I could just type one of the above Autotext shortcuts followed immediately by ...

Exchange Only mail not going.
Server = 2003 Std Exchange = 2003 Std Clients using SMTP & POP to/from various ISP's, Exchange is the central archive for company. But will eventually be ONLY email. Email addressed via Exchange goes nowhere. Some sit in X400 queue, others just vanish. Email from Administrator account. (No SMTP to ISP, ONLY an Exchange account) just vanishes. Not on any queue, but Outlook claims it was sent. Email To Administrator From Administrator using X400 address vanishes Email To Administrator From Administrator using SMTP address vanishes. Email To working client From Administrator using X400 o...

Outlook 2003 SMTP?
After upgrading from 2002 to 2003 I cannot send email to anyone in my domain through Outlook 2003. I can do so without problem through Outlook Express. I have created a new mail profile, but this did not resolve the problem. I have removed the email account and recreated it twice, but this did not resolve the problem. Since Outlook Express works, I have removed the email account and imported the email account settings from Outlook Express into Outlook 2003, but this did not resolve the problem. The only thing that DID happen was that after importing the OE email account settings into Outl...

Mails sending but not being received
Sending emails from Windows Mail with a POP3 account to external accounts but they are not being received. No rejection messages, they send as usual. Also receiving emails from these external accounts without any problem. Have tested 2 alternative Hotmail and Gmail accounts I have, same results. Have contacted the POP3 service provider, they have tested the account and sent mails from my email address to my alternative accounts successfully. Am working on Vista, never had this problem for last 14 months until 2 days ago. Anyone have any idea as to why this is happening? Th...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Work Flow
Haloo Is it possible to prepare E-mail for the customer by using work flow? I don't want to sent e-mail just prepere it. Regards Mark P. Funnily enough....you can create a marketing campaign in crm 3.0 and add a email activity. When you deploy the emails to your contact list they will not be sent out. In your words they have been prepared for the customer. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3C15E5C-E60A-4764-BF39-1B1B649EC60C@microsoft.c...

Encoded Word Documents

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

Where are my saved word?

Re: switching from incredimail to Outlook Express
Brenda wrote: > * * I understand your frustratioin. I had the same problem. I went we searching and found this site with your question and found no answe here and went looking for more. I found the following site, I dow loaded the Incrediconvert, and it works great. They also have a visua tutorial for us computer impaired. You can also back up your message with it very easily. I hope this works for you and anyone else who ha experienced the frustration of this problem. http://tinyurl.com/pdv - Brend ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via htt...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Outlook 2003
Hello, I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY) Thanks you for help. -- MAd #ICQ: 247356388 No way that I know of... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.on...