Word as e-mail message editor

I upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on my XP
system and now I am unable to select Word 2002 as my e-
mail editor. The mail format option is looking for Word
2003 but it is not installed on my computer I'm stuck
with the HTML option.
0
anonymous (74722)

As expected.
Versions must match. You cannot use another version of Word if you want to
use WordMail.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"AndyS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on my XP
> system and now I am unable to select Word 2002 as my e-
> mail editor. The mail format option is looking for Word
> 2003 but it is not installed on my computer I'm stuck
> with the HTML option.

0
russval (3097)

E-mails; First letter of each line is Capitalized
Seems as if every first word on everyline automatically becomes upper case? How do we shut this off/ thanks-JP Sigh... what version of Outlook are you using and do you have Word being used as the editor? Have you looked at the autocorrect options if you are using Word? What troubleshooting have you already tried so we don't repeat things that did not work? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and findi...

Using Outlook for AOL e-mail #2
I have set up my Outlook to handle my AOL e-mail as per the instructions on the Microsoft web page: http://office.microsoft.com/en- us/assistance/HA010936921033.aspx I see my inbox. The problem is when I try to send an e- mail, I get: Task 'AOL E-Mail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D): "Your outgoing (SMTP) server does not support SSL - secured connections. If SSL - secured connections have worked in the past, contact your server administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP). I talked to 3 different support people at AOL, and they have no idea. Any ideas? I...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Exchange Only mail not going.
Server = 2003 Std Exchange = 2003 Std Clients using SMTP & POP to/from various ISP's, Exchange is the central archive for company. But will eventually be ONLY email. Email addressed via Exchange goes nowhere. Some sit in X400 queue, others just vanish. Email from Administrator account. (No SMTP to ISP, ONLY an Exchange account) just vanishes. Not on any queue, but Outlook claims it was sent. Email To Administrator From Administrator using X400 address vanishes Email To Administrator From Administrator using SMTP address vanishes. Email To working client From Administrator using X400 o...

Work Flow
Haloo Is it possible to prepare E-mail for the customer by using work flow? I don't want to sent e-mail just prepere it. Regards Mark P. Funnily enough....you can create a marketing campaign in crm 3.0 and add a email activity. When you deploy the emails to your contact list they will not be sent out. In your words they have been prepared for the customer. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3C15E5C-E60A-4764-BF39-1B1B649EC60C@microsoft.c...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

At Windows Logon a message...
Stating that the user has one unread e-mail occurs. I recently deleted one user from the system and deleted one account of mine to add another. At the time I deleted them I didn't think any were unread. How do I get rid of this message. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/winxp_unread.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Muddle asked: | Stating that the user has one unread e-mail occurs. | I recentl...

Reading Pane for Draft Messages
I am unable to turn on the Reading Pane for messages in the Drafts folder for Outlook 2003. (This worked fine with prior versions of Outlook.) Any suggestions?? Thanks, Gerry This is by design. Search the help file for 'reading pane' and check the first link >> "The Reading Pane is not available for the Drafts folder." "Gerry" <gwb@professorbeyer.com> wrote in message news:<0d4e01c3a2f1$2429e7d0$a601280a@phx.gbl>... > I am unable to turn on the Reading Pane for messages in > the Drafts folder for Outlook 2003. (This worked fine >...

Mail send to the wrong receiver
Dear Mdm/Sir, I've send to mail to my friends, the Email address is correct; because I created it at my personal address book. But after I send out the mail, this mail was receive by one of my colleague. May I know what's wrong with my Outlook 2000 and how to solve it ? Thank You ! Regards, William I doubt it is an Outlook problem. Either you entered the address into your address book incorrectly or you were given the wrong address to begin with. Outlook sends to whatever server responds to the address's domain. From there, it's out of Outlook's hands. "...

Losing e-mail content Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2000
I lost randomly some of my users e-mail content, they still have the subject/headers, but there's no more e-mail content and attachements are also "0kb" so useless after that. I don't known what's going on since it's happening randomly... they are mostly older e-mails... but some are almost new. It's running on a Windows 2000 server, sp4 and Exchange 2000 I think on SP3. ( I'll have to check to be sure. ) Anyone can helo me on this ? I really need to resolve this issue... In news:0E257817-F755-44BB-B460-F3599B06356E@microsoft.com, Maxime F. <Max...

Unabel to Delete Mail From Outlook 98 In- Box
Subject: Deleting Mail From Outlook 98 In-Box From: "Barry J. Koffman" <baryjkoffman@bpiplus.com> Sent: 8/16/2003 8:05:50 PM I am running Outlook 98 on XP Home Edition. It has run fine until August 7th 2003. I elected to do the updates form XP and after that date I have been unable to delete e-mails in my inbox. I have also not been able to sync by my PDA. I receivew an error message that I have an interface error and to restart Outlook - This does not solve the problem. I have tried to reset the dates to previous dates before the changes but I can not...

Importing OE6 mail rules to Outlook 2000
I recently migrated from Ooutlook Express 6 to Outlook 2000. I used the import facilities to import all my mail, accounts, etc.. But the massive mail rules I had on OE6 (screening SPAM) only came across with the first excluded word! The rules are of the form ' if 'xxx' or 'yyy' or ...., then delete it' What I get in Outlook 2000 is only 'if 'xxx' then delete it. All the other SPAM trigger words did not import. Any advice? Saint Steve ...

Encoded Word Documents

message disappears too fast; how can I see it?
Outlook 2002, SP3. I've noticed when I exit the program, as it is closing, it puts up a rectangular message box (after the main window has closed), then closes it immediately. It takes just a fraction of a second, just long enough for me to see there's something there, but not long enough to see what! If you have any idea what this could be, or how I could slow it down so I could see it, let me know. The program seems to operate correctly in every other respect, I just don't know what that blazing fast message box is trying to say. thx, Randy Randy Nevin wrote: > Out...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Where are my saved word?

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Mailing Labels
Good afternoon. Please keep in mind I am not a programmer. Is there an easy way to take names and addresses from a work sheet and make them available as mailing labels? Thank you in advance John Use Word for the labels and Excel as data source, ample descriptions here http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/index.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "RoadKing" <jddonadio@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:rAsTi.5195$c9.4627@bignews8.bellsouth.net... > Good afternoon. > > Please keep in mind I am not a programmer. Is there an easy way to take > names a...

Mail Folders
I really need to copy my mail folders onto my hard drive or a disk. How can I do this? If it's in a PST file you can just shutdown Outlook and copy the files with copy or xcopy. We do this all the time to make simple backups of the file or to move from one machine to another. -- Herb Martin "Mary Ann" <MaryAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AB20749-929A-42AE-912A-A04FA21F4853@microsoft.com... > I really need to copy my mail folders onto my hard drive or a disk. How can I > do this? ...