Win XP "Microsoft Outlook Profiles" icon - jaggy?

In my control panel on Windows XP Professional, the Microsoft Outlook
Profiles icon is the only one that appears lo-res, all jaggy and
unpolished.  Is there a way I can upgrade or replace that icon with a
better-made one?  I'm looked around, but haven't found anything on this
topic.

Thanks,

Freeze

Microsoft Outlook Profiles
I am using the Classic View of the Control Panel on XP Home. When I click on "mail" to set the Microsoft Outlook Profiles instead of getting the window "Mail Set-up-Microsoft Outlook Internet", which would allow me to set up profiles, I get a window showing "Internet Accounts" which shows the mail servers. How do I correct this so I can get the proper window to come up so I can set up my profiles? I hope someone out there can help me correct this. Thanks Post noted. No answer is possible. You failed to share with us your Outlook version. If it an outdated ...