win i delate an email from the in box the outlook restart it self

im useing apop mail, gmail on the outlook  win i delate an email from the in
box
the programe (the outlook) restart it self or shut down '
plz help me what it can be th e proplem
0
azmi (1)

What version of Outlook are you using? Also, have you tried running
ScanPST.EXE on your PST file?

A post of the details of the error might be nice also.

"azmi" <azmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> im useing apop mail, gmail on the outlook  win i delate an email from the
> in
> box
> the programe (the outlook) restart it self or shut down '
> plz help me what it can be th e proplem

0
vince8328 (2732)

How do I set the way email addresses display in my send items?
When I send email to a group, I only want the name of the person to display on the email. This was automatic in earlier versions of Outlook. In 2003 both the contact's name and email address is displayed when I send. How do I set a preference to correct this? Your post is unclear. You have asked two unrelated questions. First you are asking how to display only one persons name when sending to multiple recipients. No version of Outlook ever did this, despite what you may think you remember. To do that requires a mail merge to electronic mail, not sending to a "group." Ne...

Outlook login/credentials error
I cannot open Outlook 2002 under a particular user's name on a particular computer. It asks for credentials everytime I launch Outlook but it will not accept the name/password. The error message is as follows: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." I can login with this user on a different machine, no problem. On the problem computer, I can login with any user...

OL2007 CURSOR LOCATION: Replies to Emails or Opening New Emails
Whenever I hit "Reply", "Forward" or "New" emails, I cannot determine where my cursor location defaults to. It used to be on "Reply", it would land in the text entry area. Now there is no blinking cursor, and I need to manually click in an area to either add a name, or to start typing text. Is there any setting that I can use to "reset" the cursor location? I've discovered that on the Reply emails, the "cursor" will land on the Send Button...but not consistently "BirdMan" wrote: > Whenever I hit...

Email Time changes when email is moved
I'm using OL2002 w/XP at work. I've noticed that when I move an email from the server Inbox to a Personal folder, the time on the email stays the same. But if I move the email back to the Inbox, it loses 7 hours, but if I again move it to a Personal folder, it stays the same! Back to the Inbox, and it loses another 7 hours. I've check OL's time zone and it's correct. Ironically, I'm in MST, which is -7 GMT. Not exactly a catastrophe, but very annoying! Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Not receiving emails #2
I recently swtiched to Microsoft outlook from Outlook Express. I am not receiving emails automatically. I have to hit the send/receive in order to receive emails. On Wed, 04 May 2005 07:31:20 -1000, brenda <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently swtiched to Microsoft outlook from Outlook Express. I am not > receiving emails automatically. I have to hit the send/receive in order > to > receive emails. > What version of Outlook are you running and what mode (Corp/Workgroup, Internet Mail Only, etc.) do you have it installed in? If you're n...

outlook fonts #2
Hi, I hate to add to the bunch asking but I want to change the font size of the folders in outlook, so I have one for many people and I wouldn't even mind changing the colors of the text but at least can you make the font size of the name of the folder larger? ...

Outlook client does not stop synchronizing
Hi There, I have rolled out CRM 3 on a clients SBS 2003 server without issues, but I am having problems with one of the client machines. There have been 3 clients installed so far without issue, only this machine is causing headaches. The installation goes ahead without issue, but when you open outlook for the first time it appears to hang and becomes non responsive. I let it run for almost two hours only to find by looking at the network card that there has been 4Gb sent and 8Gb received. The database itself has around 5000 records (made up of leads, accounts, contacts,etc...), but the user...

Sending Newsletter through email
Hi, I just purchased Publisher and I am trying to develop a newsletter that I can email out to our customers in the body of the email (not attached). Nothing in the Microsoft handbook describes this. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much! Nancy Yes, Check out the following link: http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >Hi, I just purchased Publisher and I am trying to develop >a newsletter that I can email out to our customers in the >body of the email (not attached). Nothing in t...

Win 7...to..... Win XP??
Blank Is it possible to install Win XP over Win 7 in a laptop w/o causing any problems?? Thanxxxxx...Rudy//////// Rudy wrote: > Blank Is it possible to install Win XP over Win 7 in a laptop > w/o causing any problems?? Thanxxxxx...Rudy//////// "w/o causing any problems" is ill-defined. It's no problem for me to do a clean installation of Windows 7 over a Windows XP system and continue using it... Is it a problem for you to do a clean installation of Windows 7 over Windows XP, install your applications and restore your data so you can us...

Outlook will not completely shutdown...runs in background
When I doubleclick on Outlook icon in task bar, after I shut down Outlook, I receive the following message: Outlook is not responding. If you are using Exchange server e-mail account, you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the noification area, and then clicking cancel server request on the shortcut menu. The only way to stop Outlook completely, is to "end process" in Process tab. I am using an email account that goes through a server for my company. Outlook 2000 did not give me this problem. Thanks for the help ahead of time. Dear Greg: I...

Hyperlinks & a little extra in email
Hi, I posted yesterday but I'm not getting any takers so I'll try again. I'm trying to find out how to create links to adobe files or other = websites=20 from an Outlook email. I know how to create a hyperlink, but what if I = want=20 something more aesthetically pleasing, like a button or highlighted text = to=20 select to take me to this other location or open up this other file? = (To see=20 our latest product catalogues, please click here XXXXX OR To = download=20 the latest version of Adobe........, please click here XXXXX) I believe a hyperlink can sit behind an image...

I cant set up my email!
Hi, i have ms office 2003 on my computer, and i am unable to get the 'send' function because i cannot find the tool to set up an email address. Its not under the 'tools' bar up top. Is there another place for it? I tried using the help function in the program and it told me it would be there. why if i have the 2003 office version wouldnt it show up there? Please help me. "H. Hegland" wrote in message news:7AFD0560-64CE-40C7-BF82-61D60B26B6A6@microsoft.com... > Hi, i have ms office 2003 on my computer, and i am unable to get the > 'send' > ...

Outlook XP #13
How can I change the color of messages received from certain people. I tried to apply a rule but it didn't work. You need to make sure you click on the button "apply color" on the far right after you choose the color or else it will not apply the color. "willardr@tacom.army.mil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:004f01c3a7b1$281e7300$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I change the color of messages received from > certain people. I tried to apply a rule but it didn't work. What is the exact text of your rule? -- Jocelyn Fior...

email addresses not being added to user account
I've been running Exchange 2003 for about 3 weeks with no problems to speak of until now. Since yesterday, when I go to Users and Computers, choose Exchange Tasks and Create Mailbox an email address is not being created. I've chosed Update Now and Rebuild for the Recipient Update Service and verified replication across my 3 domain controllers but I'm still not getting email addresses added to my users accounts. I need some help. -- Brantley Allen System Administrator Pounds Photographic Labs On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 04:53:01 -0700, Brantley Allen <pounds@news.postalias...

right click send mail uses outlook express, not outlook
Anyone know how to change this? I don't want outlook express to be used when I right click, I want it to use outlook2000. Thanks Dave ...

Posting and Email Notificatio
I have been signed in for 2 years and everything worked fine, I could search for bryan and find all, I check 'Notify me of replies' and I would get an e-mail notifying me of response. Now, when I search for bryan, it only shows older post, nothing this year. And I do not get emails of replies on post. Is there a change? My e-mail address and what I use to sign in with is a gmail account. Does that have an impact? Thanks, Bryan Use an NNTP newsreader such as Outlook Express, Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail (plus there are a few others), but one or the other of th...

Viewing backup copy of Outlook Pers. files
Hi, Each time I insert my CD backup, the system tells me it does not know which program was used to make the backup. It asks me to choose from a list which does not contain the Outlook program, although I work with Outlook 98% of the time. How come ? Does it mean that the backups I made over the last year are all unusable ? How can I view my back ups ? HELP ! PS My system is in English, but I am French speaking, so please help in either langage. Thanks, D. The pst cannot be read directly from a cd. Copy pst to cd, then to hd, ensure read only flag is off before, File/Open/Personal Fo...

Email Default Template
Hi, Ive created an email template which appears every time i click the new email button - however every time I send an email it asks me if I want to save the template. Is there any way to stop this happening ? Thanks, Leon ...

outlook 2003 forward email issue
I am using outlook 2003. Whenever I forward a document and make edits to the text. Every time my name appears in brackets - [L.J]. How can I fix this problem? Your help would be much appreciated. Best regards, L.J. Tools > Options > Preferences > Email Options Uncheck the box that says "mark my comments with:" -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "LJ" wrote: > I am using outlook 2003. > Whenever I forward a document and make edits to the text. Every time my name > appears in brackets - ...

CRM Emails should be stored in the Sent Items folder
In CRM 1.2, When an email is created using the 'CRM E-mail' button in Sales for Outlook, the sent email is stored in the 'Drafts' Outlook mail folder rather than the 'Sent Items' folder. In addition, if the email is saved first rather than sent (which correctly stores it in the 'Drafts' folder), and then later sent from the 'Drafts' folder, the original draft remains in that folder and the sent email also appears in the 'Drafts' folder. This causes confusion for users who need to check CRM each time to satisfy themselves that the CRM Ema...

OE and msn email accounts
Is there a way to setup OE to check XXX@msn.com email? I know XXX@hotmail.com account can be accessed by OE but I cann't get the magic to work for msn email. Please help. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 20...

Default folder for replying to emails
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop In Outlook there was an option to automatically save a reply in the same folder as the original email message. Now that I have bought an iMac I can't find a similar option in the Entourage Preferences. Does this option exist? Or do I have to move the reply from 'Sent Mail' to the desired folder manually? ...

How do I get rid of the "MSLDAP Directory" message and box?
I just upgraded from Office 2000 to 2003. Now whenever I get online or try to get addresses from contact list, I get this annoying "MSLDAP Directory" and shows a few boxes with "Null" filled in. If I click OK, it lets me in, but I don't like it and want to get rid of it. Please help. if you aren't using ldap, go to tools, accounts, view or change directories, then delete the listing for the ldap service. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help w...

Install WIN 98 after WIN XP
On my notebook i have installed WIN XPSP2 on partotion C(NTFS). Then I have created partition E on the same hard disk(D is CD drive), and format it to FAT32 situable for instalation of WIN 98. The problem for me is how to install WIN 98 to E drive, without deleting WIN XP, and with boot menu to choose which operating system want to use. I need to install WIN 98 for diagnostic software of some old devices that won´t work on WIN XP. I was thinking to solve this problem in next steps: - create an image of operating system(image of WIN XP) on NTFS file system with some backup a...

Outlook Synchronization 06-25-04
I have CRM 1.2 installed with Outlook 2003 and Sales for Outlook. However the contacts, email, appointments and tasks do not Synch....Can anyone help? when you click go offline in the outlook crm client you will see a dialog box appear. At the bottom is a checkbox saying do not update outlook. Is this clicked? "Gileon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21a7e01c45abc$10614c60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have CRM 1.2 installed with Outlook 2003 and Sales for > Outlook. However the contacts, email, appointments and > tasks do not Synch....Can an...