why doesn't my outlook today display current calendar events?

0
anonymous (74725)

Gee, no idea.  How about some details, like Outlook version???

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, hsmith asked:

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Configuring free/busy calendar in Exchange 2003
Does anyone know how to configure the free/busy in Exchange 2003 to publish more than 2 months of calendar free/busy information on the server? I can do it on the client Outlook but I want to change the default from 2 months to 6 months for all users. Free/busy information is used by people sending meeting requests to determine when you are available for meeting. Thanks. --John ...

Outlook freezes up

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

TextBox Bound to Memo Filed displays the first 255 Chr
hi everyone I have a "Notes" field which is set on the table as a MEMO field. The notes field is loaded into a form (bound) .the "Notes" field contains more than 255 characters. However, the "Notes" field (which is already a memo field type bound to textbox) the textbox cuts off all data after 255 characters. please help thanks Wael If the form is based directly on the table (not on a query), you probably have something in the Format property of the text box on the form, or in the Format property of the field in the table. Eliminate whatever is in the ...

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

"Unable to display the folder"
I am running Outlook Express, and when I go into tools -> accounts -> view or change current -> change -> more settings -> and click on the advanced tab to add... a mailbox, I type in the correct mailbox name (i.g. ASFAX) and click add. Click OK throughout, and when I get back to my Folder List, I click on the ASFAX and it says "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location." I know the name of the folder is correct, and it works fine. Other people in my organization can access this mailbox just as doing wha...

how do I display a hyperlink in a seperate cell in excel?
I have a spreadsheet that has emails hyperlinked. I simply want to display those emails in another cell Saved from a previous post: One way to extract those URL's from a hyperlink created via Insert|Hyperlink is with a userdefinedfunction. Here's one that may help: Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If Rng.Hyperlinks.Count = 0 Then GetURL = "" Else GetURL = Rng.Hyperlinks(1).Address End If End Function So if you had a hyperlink in A1, you could put =getURL(a1) in that a...

can't create rules in outlook

outlook 2002

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

How do I synch my calendar with my 3 home networked computers?
I've upgraded to W7 and am running Outlook 2007. I run three computers across my home network and want know if and how I can synch my calendars across the network. Hope someone can help... rgds Chris not easily... see http://slipstick.me/sync for options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIB...

Outlook 2007

outlook #180
How do I set reminders (one week in advance) for birthdays or other events? Thank you, in advance, to anyone that can answer this question. In the reminders box, enter 1w for one week or 7d. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Harvey asked: | How do I set reminders (one week in advance) for | birthdays or other events? | | Thank you, in advance, to anyo...