Why do I get 2 copies of every email?

I just changed over from Oulook Express to Outlook and I get my comcast mail
via POP3 settings. Everytime a new email comes in there are two copies. When
I imported my mail from OE there were also two copies.
0
Jephray (2)

Hi Jephray

maybe on this site you will find your solution:

Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages?
http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"Jephray" <Jephray@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I just changed over from Oulook Express to Outlook and I get my comcast
>mail
> via POP3 settings. Everytime a new email comes in there are two copies.
> When
> I imported my mail from OE there were also two copies.

0
trash9558 (70)
6/29/2006 3:42:04 PM

"Oliver Vukovics" <trash@publicshareware.om> wrote in message
> Hi Jephray
>
> maybe on this site you will find your solution:
>
> Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages?
> http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html
>
> --
> Oliver Vukovics
> Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
> Share your contacts, calendars or e-mails
> http://www.publicshareware.com
>

> "Jephray" <Jephray@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>I just changed over from Oulook Express to Outlook and I get my comcast
>>mail
>> via POP3 settings. Everytime a new email comes in there are two copies.
>> When
>> I imported my mail from OE there were also two copies.

And there seems no good work around.
-Pete

0
pete2276 (5)
6/29/2006 4:16:07 PM
actually, I found out why....I had added my account after it was
automatically added

"Pete" wrote:

> "Oliver Vukovics" <trash@publicshareware.om> wrote in message
> > Hi Jephray
> >
> > maybe on this site you will find your solution:
> >
> > Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages?
> > http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html
> >
> > --
> > Oliver Vukovics
> > Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
> > Share your contacts, calendars or e-mails
> > http://www.publicshareware.com
> >

> > "Jephray" <Jephray@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >>I just changed over from Oulook Express to Outlook and I get my comcast
> >>mail
> >> via POP3 settings. Everytime a new email comes in there are two copies.
> >> When
> >> I imported my mail from OE there were also two copies.
> >

> And there seems no good work around.
> -Pete

0
Jephray (2)

Won't Run #2
My MS Money 2002 version all of a sudden would not open no matter where we tried. I'm running windows XP and all other programs are fine.Any suggestions? Try reading some previous postings in this NG. It is all explained. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10afb01c3f446$5aa5f6e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > My MS Money 2002 version all of a sudden would not open > no m...

Mailbox recovery #2
Hello there! I made a backup last night of all the private database and today I need to recover just one mailbox of that database. The backup is not made mailbox by mailbox but as a whole. As more info the software I use to backup is Veritas Backup exec 8.6. Does anyone have an Idea of how can I make this? Thanks in advance. David "David Zambrano" <dzambranot@nospam.aol.com> wrote: >Hello there! >I made a backup last night of all the private database and today I need to >recover just one mailbox of that database. The backup is not made mailbox by >mailbox but a...

Can't reply or forward emails
I can't reply or forward email using outlook web access from my home computer. If I use web access from a computer at my office it will reply and forward emails. Does anyone know why or how to fix this? Thanks for the help!! ...

SENDFILE.EXE
This sendfile.exe has been very helpful to our company. we use it for starting emails automatically from a dos application. however, we now have an application where we not only want the email started....but we want it to be sent automatically without us having to hit the send button. does anyone know of the parameter (if it exists) which will send the email automatically? Any and all feedback would be much appreciated. Derek ...

How do I import a WORD file into EXCEL? #2
I'd like to import a WORD table to Excel but when I go to "Select Data Source", only other EXCEL files show, not my WORD files but the Help function indicates that all files should be showing. I've selected "Text Files" from the Data Source; I've tried "All File Types" with no luck. Anybody have a clue for me? ..signed, an Excel Idiot......thanks! File>open and select all files or copy and paste -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "MauiMama" <MauiMama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27741FDC-23BA-478D-98AC-21760...

CRM 4 bulk email
I am trying to send bulk email from the quick campaigns, everything looks good - but when I go to System settings it gives me a 'send pending' message, as if I need to 'do' something else. I've checked the box to auto send on completion. Anyone else having this problem? -- Jen This is ok for a short time. emails are not send directly - this is a task of the asynchronous service of crm. and: sometimes the email-router is a bit ... slow. there is a patch around to speed it up: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952019/en-us ...

Average If Question #2
We are trying to average the numbers in one column only if they equal any or all of 6 different numbers from a different column (7474, 7921, 8612, 9011, 3945, 2209). We are using this formula, but it seems to be giving us slightly different numbers than if we just pulled the numbers together through sorting and took the average. =AVERAGE(IF(B1:B9={7474, 7921, 8612, 9011, 3945, 2209},C1:C9,FALSE)) Try: =AVERAGE(IF(B1:B9={7474,7921,8612,9011,3945,2209},C1:C9)) Array-entered, meaning press ctrl + shift + enter. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >We are trying to ...

Email accounts not recognized in Send/Receive
running outlook 2002 under winxp prof on new IBM Thinkpad T40. last night when i hit send/receive nothing happened. it had been working. now when i if i write an email and clicks accounts to select the email account to send from, a fatal error notice appears. so it appears that somehow the pop email section of outlook 2002 is just not funstioning. any help apprciated. tried the knowledge base and the repair functions - nothing sems to address this issue. opa Have you run "Detect and Repair"? "opa" <mace@marriagealive.com> wrote in message news:07a601c357e2$2d...

A Crystal Beginner

lotro gold | lord of the ring online | wow | buy /sell #2
http://www.wowmmocom.com you can buy the cheapest lotro gold in our website http://www.wowmmocom.com,we'll provid you the reliable and instant delivery our msn: julieook@hotmail.com website: http://www.wowmmocom.com ...

Get paid while you get online!!

IMF Appending to the Subject of email message
It seems as though IMF is appending the word [SPAM] to email messages deemed as spam. My Spam server doesn't do this and also emails messages being sent internally are being appended. Does IMF actually have this option or maybe is it something else causing this action? I really need to know how to disable if its IMF. Thanks IMF does not alter subject or content of messages - it simply stamps SCL (Spam Confidence Level) property that is than used to either drop the mail at the gateway or move it to either your Junk Mail or Inbox folders depending on your threshold settings. C...

Converting Outlook files #2
Hi, In a magazine article that I read, it said that when moving from Outlook 2002 or earlier to Outlook 2003, you should convert the file to the new format that is found in 2003, but how can I do that BTW. I don't want to loose all of the documents and setting that are already associated with the current file -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin In Outlook 2003, File->New->Outlook Data File->Type->Personal Folders File. Do not select the 97-2002 format. Then drag and drop your folders from the old to the new. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Email Resolving
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to tell CRM to go back and resolve all existing email records that have email addresses with question marks automatically or on a regular basis. We have contact being added to the system all the time and it would be nice to have the system auto check for old past emails and auto resolve them to new contacts created in the system. Thanks in advance for your help! Chris ...

Comboboxes #2
Hi I have a spreadsheet with numerous comboboxes. I did not use the Form toolbar but ratehr the control toolbar so I hav ActiveX comboboxes, since there are more options with these. When I work in design view I am able to 'tab through' the combo boxe with no difficulty. I want the user to be able to tab through them as well, without havin to click on each individual box, however, it does not work. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks a bunch -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sorry nevermind..I can use data validation. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.Exce...