I posted on outlook general and didn't get a response.  so I looked here and
there was no clue as to what is happening.  I am using outlook 2007 on the
desktop.  now any mail coming in from facebook is going to junk email.  also
my zdnet newsletter is going there also.  I have added their domain to the
safe list but they are still going to junk.   this probably started the
other day when I got outlook 2003 going on my laptop so I could see my
emails when I am away from home.  I did lower the category for junk mail one
item but that didn't help either.  don't know what to do now.  charlie

0
charles

Outlook 2002 Inbox failed to display email list
Outlook 2002 failed to display email list in the inbox, "Can't display information in inbox folder.". But it is workable for other folder like " deleted mail". ...

importing Data from access #2
I have been attempting to create a reservation planning form in excel that imports Data from an Access database and inserts that information automaticly into the correct spreed sheet and the correct cells within that worksheet. The Excel Book is made up of 12 worksheets named Jan-Dec. Each worksheet has columns labeled as each day of that month. Column 'A' is reserved for 19 rows named "room1 - room19". The data I am importing from the data base is " start date", "end date" and "room number". I am also importing " surname" which i have ...

Importing into Oulook beta
Had backup installed on outlook 2003. This transferred to Outlook Beta fine when I transferred. Used it to back-up all Outlook files. Have just re-formatted. Now........ 1. Can't install Outlook Backup from Microsoft site. - it says that Outlook isn't found on my computer. 2. If I try to import the .PST file, (not using Backup) it locks up and after that, the cursor disappears behind Outlook window. Only redemable using system restore. I want to get my folders, mail and settings back. Any ideas? Nick NOTTNICK <nmm457@bellows.org.uk.nospam> wrote: > Now........ > ...

Importing Campaign Responses Data in row did not match the import
We are struggling to understand how to importing Campaign Responses using the bulk import wizard. We receive the errors: Reason: Data in row did not match the import type Reason ID: 0x8004032d Please could someone help us diagnose where the problem lies? Thanks Hi, It is very difficult to help you with just this information. We will need some more information to give you helpful suggestions. like whts are the fields, type of file, mapping to which fields and other details. Following URL may be helpful to you. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/troubleshooting/tsbulkimport.msp...

How to create a subdomain email address in Exchange 2003
Hi everybody, I'm from Malaysia. I have one question here. Can Exchange Host Multiple Sub Domain Address in one box? For example, user1@mycompany.com user2@sales.mycompany.com user3@Mkt.mycompany.com If can, please tell me how can i setup. Thanks. yes it can. Use recipient policies in exchange system manager to accomplish the taks (and set DNS accordingly ofcourse) "samuel from malaysia" wrote: > Hi everybody, > I'm from Malaysia. I have one question here. Can Exchange Host Multiple Sub > Domain Address in one box? > For example, > user1@mycompany.com &g...

CRM sending email activity error
hi, has any1 encounter any server error in '/' Application (common standard crm error page) when sending activity email? for my case on how i encounter this error was, when i continuously create an email activity, send the email for like 5times? or sometime after 30mins i will encounter this error. and after 1hr later or so, i try to resend this email again, it send out successfully. But not always after 1hr this thing will work perfectly again. it will still prompt the error again. so this is not very stable. Not sure if is a bug in crm or there's anything wrong with the crm ema...

How import MSWorks spreadsheet to Excel
I am using Exel 2000 and want to impoort a spreadsheet from MSWorks, but I can't seem to find out how. Can't these two MS programs talk to each other? No, they can't talk to each other. It's a Microsoft marketing issue, they don't want Works to compete with Office, so you have to do a "save as" in Works. "BillAtt" wrote: > I am using Exel 2000 and want to impoort a spreadsheet from MSWorks, but I > can't seem to find out how. Can't these two MS programs talk to each other? Thank you; I think that will help me. "dlw" wrot...

Item Import in MS POS
Is it Possible to import Items from CSV or TXT to POS (not RMS) thanks, Yes, there's an inventory import wizard that does this. It's in the manager application - the help guide will give you addl info on this. "Sachafav" wrote: > Is it Possible to import Items from CSV or TXT to POS (not RMS) > > thanks, > ...

Emailing quotes CRM3
Hi All I have jsut installed CRM 3 and having a play around one thing I cannot get my hea around or find any help on is how to send a quote to a contact. It says make the quote active.... but then what? no way to print or email.... seems very strange so I assume I have missed th point!!! Can anyone help???? tia Andy Hello ntl, Another possibility is to use our WordMailMerge for MS CRM - Add On which gives you the possibility to generate a Word and PDF Version of the Quote. You can define how your Quote should looks like in MS Word with a normal Word Template. You will get a new button o...

Import pst file from Outlook til OE 6.0?
I'm trying to import pst files from Outlook til Outlook xpress 6.0. I get the message "can not import from the MAPI client..." -- Regards Gjermund Unless you also have Outlook on that machine, you won't be able to import the PST files. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Gjermund A. Bjordal" <gjermund.bjordal@online.no> wrote in messag...

Recurring Meetings Imported from Domino
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C583A2.DFFFC8B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Background: Users were migrated from Domino R5 to Exchange 2003 SP1. Problem: When users cancel a recurring meeting that was created in = Domino and imported into Exchange each listed attendee receives multiple = copies of the cancellation, somewhere in the neighborhood of 180 copies. = This behavior is limited to meetings that were imported from Domino. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why th...

can not send email with an image
i wanted to send an email to multiple contacts with an image that can be seen at the body part of the email. so i created an email template but could not add the image file to the body of the email. since i could not attach the file, i opened the image file with internet explorer and i drag and dropped the image on the email template. it looked all right. the image can be seen on the template. but when i sent it. the recipient could see no image but the red x sign. any solution for sending this type of image based emails from crm? regards, orkun If you are mailing outside your organizatio...

Import Historical Stock Data from Yahoo-Finance
For a long time I thought this was not possible, but I just read a post recently that makes me think that this probably IS possible. Is there a way to import data from finance.yahoo.com, into a table, if you store all stock symbols in a table, and put beginning and ending date in a form (in a couple of TextBoxes)? I know how to do this in Excel, with all stock tickers in a row, like row 4 (or whatever), and all the dates going in descending order in Column A, and each security’s historical prices under the symbols (which are in row 4, for instance). The problem in Access i...

Importing SunOne Calendar Events?
Anyone have luck importing SunOne Calendar items? Our method seems to import them but then they end up with features greyed out if you want to modify them. Thanks ...

Import into Word
We designed in Publisher XP a letterhead. We would like to import this into Word to use as a template. Can anybody pls. help? It just seems impossible for some reason to find any help on this. Thanks so much, z In Publisher, file, save as, files of type, scroll down to whatever image format you have in mind. When you import the image into Word use the graphics tools to crop or if you have saved it as a .wmf, you can ungroup it in Word and delete all the unnecessary background. Can you select the letterhead and copy/paste into Word? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http:...

Bulk Import of Contacts #2
Urgent!! We have a requirement to automatically map Accounts information with Contacts . Import the mapped data into CRM system using the Bulk Import Tool. As per CRM, we can not import contact and associate to an account automatically using CRM's bulk data import tool. ParentCompanyId field is a GUID and we are trying to associate the Text to that field. If we want to use CRM's bulk import tool, we need to import contact first, and then import account, then associate them manually. And we have thousands of records. Hello Faiz, It sounds like you are using version 3.0, correct...

Importing
Good morning I have a tall order and your help would be much appreciated. I always have problems with Ranges properties etc but have got by from finding solutions from the many excellent replies here particularly when it comes to VBA and Macro's. However I now seem to have a problem in finding a suitable solution butif you don't ask ... I have a workbook with several sheets with named employees. At the end of each month I get sent a workbook with details of time spent by each employee on different tasks. Their names appear on the top cell with all their expense details listed below. ...

Downloading pop email accounts from two different servers
OS: Windows 98SE Mail Program: Outlook 2000 I have added another pop3 email account with my same userid but this pop3 account has a different server. I have set up the mail profile for this additional pop3 email account but I cannot make Outlook download from both pop3 email accounts automatically when I press the send/receive button. The only way I can enable Outlook to download from the additional pop3 email account is to manually switch the order of delivery of the additional pop3 email account to first in order under the Delivery tab under Services dialog box. How can I setup outlook to...

Control pasted/imported data to use only ODD or EVEN rows
I want to move data from access 2000 to excel I want to paste or import. May I tell excel to only accept one paste to use ODD rows, the the second paste to use even rows? I have spit data in access queries so I can use two pastes,exports. I have 5000 rows to do per paste. Maybe fifty columns The data in each paste will have identical columns and information. example; Joe, Smith, address, 1st car info (red blue black) Joe, Smith, address, 2nd car info (red blue black) Mary Poppins, address, 1st car info (red blue black) Mary Poppins, address, 2nd car info (red blue black) If you have a s...

Office 7: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action
Running Win 7 X64 and recently started getting the following error when attempting to create envelopes: When in Outlook 2007 and I click on Mailings/Envelopes/Delivery Address Icon, I get the message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." When get into Default Programs Outlook 7 is not listed in the Default Programs control panel to create an association. My email default program is already set Windows live Ma...

My inbox does not show my emails
On a network, I can log on and my inbox is empty. Then I log onto another computer within the network and my inbox has a bunch of emails. Why can't I see them on the first computer? Change your view to show ALL messages. You probably have a view to hide read messages. -- ____________________________________________________________ *** Post replies to newsgroup. E-mail is not accepted. *** ____________________________________________________________ "Fran Ness" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:046f01c39f32$7b8a53b0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

HELP. 2 Emails in 03' and need to switch them.... want new email M
Help! I have just added second email acct to 2003 + want new acct to appear so its connected to contacts,calendar,outbox... I'm unsure of how to explain it.... but I'll try. Note: I have already made this email account my default account. Currently, my view looks like this in "all mail folders" view under Mail in navigation pane: +Personal Folders Deleted items Drafts +Inbox ****(This is the inital email, and under OUTLOOK TODAY, THIS email account comes under inbox (seen under "messages" in Outlook Today.)**** Junk Email ...

Import
Can you import from quicken 2004 to money 2004 not so much 'import' as 'convert' although some classifications will be lost. Try it with a Trial copy of Money first. <dinadale@iwon.com> wrote in message news:010001c3b51a$08d0baa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can you import from quicken 2004 to money 2004 M04 cannot upgrade a Q04 file since it came out first and is not clairvoyant about unreleased Quicken file formats. It can upgrade Q03 and earlier. M05 will likely upgrade Q04 and earlier, if the past is any predictor of the future. There is always QIF export/import but ...

Importing Outlook Express files
Seems like it should be simple, but unfortunately not obvious. Before reformatting my hard drive, somehow my Outlook files were saved as Outlook Express files. I now have about 10 different Outlook Express files. They look ok, but I can't seem to be able to convert or import them to Outlook. They seem to be unreadable with Outlook Express also. ...

@msn.com email on outlook
hi, i have the 6.00.2800.1123 version of outlook. i would like to know how to synchronize a "@msn.com" email. i tried the pop3 method and the HTTP method, but i keep getting errors, and when i type my password, the window pops up on my screena gain... and i cant add any other POP3 email account... what's wrong? >.< hey folks!!!! i go tthe answer to my question!!!!! http://oe.msn.msnmail.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/hmdata this is the URL u have to enter in the box once you've selected HTTP. yay! "azerty" <the_cutest_girl_uve_ever_met@hotmail.com> a �crit dans...