While You Were Out Template for Outlook 2002

Is there a template for while you were out that will work with notes in
outlook 2002.  I tried the one for Outlook 97/98 and it did not load.

Thanks
Mike
0
Mike1154 (1216)

The sample template works in all versions. Describe in more detail what
happened. Where did you publish the form?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Is there a template for while you were out that will work with notes in
> outlook 2002.  I tried the one for Outlook 97/98 and it did not load.
>
> Thanks
> Mike

0
suemvp (4038)
12/14/2004 7:26:05 PM
Sue,

Thanks for your quick response.  It turns out it would not load because I do
not have administrator rights on my machine.

Will discuss further with the administrator.

Thanks

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> The sample template works in all versions. Describe in more detail what
> happened. Where did you publish the form?
>
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> Author of
>      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>

> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a template for while you were out that will work with notes in
> > outlook 2002.  I tried the one for Outlook 97/98 and it did not load.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mike

0
Mike1154 (1216)

Sales For Outlook
Hi, All! Just installed Sales For Outlook for evaluate purposes. Tutorial says that appointments created in the CRM will be visible in my Outlook Calendar, but they don't. If I select "Microsoft CRM" folder in Outlook, or any subfolder, all contents is displayed correctly. Where is the trouble? Thanks in advance, Eugene. Eugene, The synchronization with Outlook takes place when you go "Offline". If the appointment is created through the CRM Appointment button in Outlook, it willl appear immediately. but if the entry is made via the web client, it won't appear...

Windows 7 Outlook and printer
I upgraded to Windows 7 and instantly lost outlook and can not find the PST files in addtion my printer will not work and I had Dell investigate they found printer errors spool not started and printer not listed they could not fix it. Fins wrote: > I upgraded to Windows 7 and instantly lost outlook and can not find the PST > files And just how did you do this "upgrade"? I followed the instruction with the program and nothing out of the ordinary? "Gordon" wrote: > Fins wrote: > > I upgraded to Windows 7 and instantly lost outlook and c...

Outlook won't logon
when I upgrade to sp4 in win2000 my outlook won't log on to the internet. what could be the problem? ...

Print template on a 42 cm * 28 cm paper
I would like to print a template on a big size paper 42 cm * 28 cm with my printer (manual tray), so that the template fits the size of that paper. It appears much to small now when I print it, I would like the size of the template to adjust to the size of the page. Thank you. ...

Email Address in outlook 2003
We have our ldap directory, presently using outlook express for emails, it does pick up the email address if we give the unix ids but does not in Outlook 2003. Any suggestions? Thanks. .. ...

Video message program in Outlook 2003
Worked for a few days now will not start. Have installed the latest version, etc. Will not start. When I click on the icon hard drive runs for a bit then nothing. Harvey hknauss@houston.rr.com ...

Is there a template to create a template?
Just wondering! Mike Mike Koewler wrote: > Just wondering! > > Mike Oh Mike, hahaha there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... You don't use a macro to make a cake. First you need a box of scratch............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message news:HA1Rg.1220$o71.814@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Mike Koewler wrote: >> Just wondering! >> >> Mike > > Oh Mike, hahaha > > there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... > I ...

Outlook 2003 error on shutdown
Having just installed Outlook 2003 over outlook 2002 ( I think it was, the one that comes with an ipaq?) I am getting an error every time I shut down the program - something along the lines of oxc0000005... Have tried a repair to no avail; anything else I can do? ...

about outlook #2
dear friend i want to store outlook items in sql ... but when try to get email address of sender outllok.senderemailaddress then i got warning it may virus ... how can i do it EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to = the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later = versions.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Ju...

Printing question in Outlook 9 SP3
Hello, I am using Windows 98 SE with Office Pro 2000 (9.0 SP3). In my Outlook main panel (left with folder selection, right hand side is message list) if I select a message to print, It's only appear "Memo Style" and I can't select the text in Preview pane and print it. It only the way I open these message then select the text to print. The Print dialog box is difference in Preview pane and open the message. How can I change it back to the same Print dialog box? -david Hello David, If you single click the message on the right side and choose File Print from the men...

Test creating a new message via Outlook Express
I just want to use this as a test message. I just set up Outlook Express to view the messages shown in ExcelTip's forum. I want to see whether this message being created in Outlook Express appears in the forum. Ah, good. It's here, on the web. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You might want to test to: microsoft.public.test.here It saves clutter and IIRC, you'll even get a message back saying it was posted. (But it's been a real long time since I've used that group.) David DeRolph wrote: > > I just want to use this as a test message. ...

calendar templates
I imported a calendar which I want to change every month but keep the same text for each day of the week. When I changed the margins to make the calendar wider I cannot get back into the calendar portion to make the changes for the month and move the dates over accordingly. Can I change the margins or create a new template on my own and make it work. If so, how do I go about doing this. Publisher 2007 is what I am now using Thank you What template? From the Office site? Changing the margins shouldn't affect the way you input your data. Have you applied a border...

NNTP Headers and OutLook Express 6
What is happening with the standards? RFC 1036 states that Dates must follow this format: "EEE, dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss Z" And OutLook Express 6 when the day of month has just one digit, doesn't add 0 so it uses: "EEE, d MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss Z". RFC 1036 states that From must follow one of these formats: From: mark@cbosgd.ATT.COM From: mark@cbosgd.ATT.COM (Mark Horton) From: Mark Horton <mark@cbosgd.ATT.COM> And OutLook Express 6 uses "" like this: From: "Mark Horton" <mark@cbosgd.ATT.COM> And also, how do you ...

How to modify templates and keep them templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Is there an easy way to edit a template and resave it as a template without having to rename it or remember the exact name it had. I keep getting multiple versions of the same template each time I change it. You can open the template file using the File>Open menu. That way, Word will open the file as a template (as opposed to a new document based on that template), and when you save any modifications you have made, they will be saved to the template file itself. By the way, Word 2008 stores templates in ~/Library...

outlook 2003 #41
Having trouble receiving my email in from other employees. What type of problem are you having? Any error messages? mdh "Pete" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:008901c3b2b1$1b66e6f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Having trouble receiving my email in from other employees. ...

how to set up account protection for Outlook 2003?
Hi all, I have two questions. I need your help! Q1: Both my roommate and I use our computer to check emails. Can Outlook 2003 be configured to support multiple users -- she and I both have each own separate mailbox in Outlook 2003 and no privacy will be compromised and we use "username" and "password" to get into each person's mailbox in Outlook 2003? Because we want to be able to have Outlook open all the time and download all emails automatically from our multiple email accounts: such as company email account, yahoo, hotmail, etc. We don't want to check ...

Outlook Swaps my attachments
On a random basis Outlook changes my attachments so that two of the same files instead of two different files. this normally happens when i send pdfs with either word or excel documents, but not everytime. it will swap for example the word file for the pdf file. you only know that this has happened when you check the message after it has been sent ...

I m looking for design templates for the oil field
I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware try http://www.flair-infomatics.co.uk/downloads.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A9F42D-391C-445A-BB45-5A9790597706@microsoft.com... >I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware ...

Display of Outlook Calendar appointment end times
Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times? "Mark Rack" <Mark Rack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:707BF074-B5F8-475B-98D0-E9D89472324E@microsoft.com... > Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when > in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times? Right-click an empty area of the calendar, choose Other Settings, and uncheck "Show end times". -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outl...

Outlook 2007 Pst repaire tool
Hi. I have started to use Office 2007. And I wounder where I can find Scanpst.exe file. Have looked into my computer, but can not find it. Thank you in advance. Dag N I think it's in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 directory "Dag N" <dag.naestvold@intertanko.com> wrote in message news:ONh7CIcGKHA.3948@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi. > I have started to use Office 2007. And I wounder where I can find > Scanpst.exe file. > Have looked into my computer, but can not find it. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm -- Diane P...

Export Outlook Contacts Into Outlook Express
How do you go about exporting Outlook Contacts into Outlook Express? Thanks, BTJustice File | Import and Export Export to a file Comma Separated Values (Windows) Select the Contacts folder Name the file Finish the Wizard. Now from OE: File | Import | Other Address Book | Text File (Comma Separated Values) Select the csv file and finish up the Wizard. "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote in message news:2tjljvF21d9k1U1@uni-berlin.de... > How do you go about exporting Outlook Contacts into Outlook Express? > > Thanks, > BTJustice > > Do you wan...

I need a DVD case template
I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? Might modify one of these http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=dvd&sc=4&av=ZPB Try Neato or Avery for templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helpee" <Helpee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D09FCCDF-4C85-4CFA-AA5B-D87184C54A87@microsoft.com... >I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? ...

Outlook 2003 and the 3Gb limit
Most PC users don't have this problem but Outlook 2003 crashes when it tries to open PST files on servers/pc with more than 3Gb memory. This would be the case with terminal servers. Microsoft has repaired this problem in +/- mar-2005 for only English, French, German and Italian see KB896253. It is now sep 2005, what about the other languages? Still no fix for Dutch. So my terminal server is still limping on only 3Gb. Does anybody know if there is a hotfix for this problem for the other languages? I think you should contact Product Support directly with your question. -- Bill Rodgers...

Outlook express could not be started!
When I try to open outlook express I get a pop up window with the following: "Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to create the Internet Account Manager. Your Computer may be out of memory or your disk is full. Contact microsoft support for further assistant. (0x800705AA)" Then I get an "OK" button fater pressing it I get another window with the following: "Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be install correctly" What do the errors mean. My comp. has enought m...

template for deleting columns.....
I'm trying automate the process of deleting about 70 columns from a spreadsheet...I need to find out how this can be done (I'm assuming I need to run some program to do this).....the columns I need to delete will always be the same and to do this manually is killing me...any ideas? Thanks, Jeff Try recording a macro when you select some columns and delete them. You'll see the code that works for you. If you're anything like me, you may want to hide the columns instead of deleting them (just another option). If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitc...