where is my stationery

I developed several different stationery for various uses in 2003 and knew
how to access them through TOOLS>OPTIONS>MAIL FORMAT, but the new 2007 does
not sem to grant me that option.  Yet I have access to the one stationery
that I was using before upgrading to 2007.  Can someone tell me how to access
and use the various stationery templates saved in my profile?
0
Jay1 (212)

Tools | Options | Mail Format | Stationery and Fonts is still the right =
command. Maybe you could explain what you're seeing and what the problem =
is.

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I developed several different stationery for various uses in 2003 and =
knew=20
> how to access them through TOOLS>OPTIONS>MAIL FORMAT, but the new 2007 =
does=20
> not sem to grant me that option.  Yet I have access to the one =
stationery=20
> that I was using before upgrading to 2007.  Can someone tell me how to =
access=20
> and use the various stationery templates saved in my profile?
0
suemvp (4038)

xmas stationery
Hi Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use during the xmas period? Many Thanks Regards Office Max, Office Depot, etc. Probably any office supply store. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:uvsKK8LQIHA.5264@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use > during the xmas period? > > Many Thanks > > Regards > Try poking around at the following link. You should be able to find something there. Ignore the other response from ...

How do I create custom stationery?
have Outlook 2003. I want to create a custom stationery with my business contact info that I can set as my default stationery for sending new messages. I used Word to create my file and I saved it as a web page. When I went to the stationery picker menu and browsed to the location where I saved this file, it wouldn't read it. How can I create a html file that will suffice? Thanks, victor See if anything in the following article helps (even though most of these articles were written for Outlook 2000): http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm#stationery -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Ou...

where is my stationery
I developed several different stationery for various uses in 2003 and knew how to access them through TOOLS>OPTIONS>MAIL FORMAT, but the new 2007 does not sem to grant me that option. Yet I have access to the one stationery that I was using before upgrading to 2007. Can someone tell me how to access and use the various stationery templates saved in my profile? Tools | Options | Mail Format | Stationery and Fonts is still the right = command. Maybe you could explain what you're seeing and what the problem = is. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft O...

Using my own stationery
I am having a hard time figuring out how to use my own Letterhead as "Stationery" in Outlook (MS Office XP Pro). I have letterhead with clipart in a "Word" document and would like to use it on all my emails. How would I do this? Thanks in advance for any help! ...

Unable to create this stationery...
is the message I get when I click new message. If I cancel and I select new message again I get my new message with my chosen stationery. Any idea's why I get get this error msg.? Thanks in advance. What version of WLMail are you using? -- Ron Sommer MS-MVP Mail "Wirk" <Wirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A55F6FD1-4F34-46FD-ACE1-E2FD38B53CEB@microsoft.com... > is the message I get when I click new message. > If I cancel and I select new message again I get my new message with my > chosen stationery. > > Any idea...

Stationery and Attachments
Hello, My wife and I both use Outlook 2003. When I send her an e-mail that something embedded, such as a smiley face, a background color, or a selected stationery as a background, it ends up as an attachment. We are both set to composing and receiving e-mails in HTML. Mine works fine. Any ideas why this is occurring? Thanks much. Bill Start Outlook 2003 and select Tools > Options > Preferences tab > Email Options button. Check to see if the read all standard e-mail as plain text checkbox is unchecked. "Bill" <bill@bpiconsulting.com> wrote in message n...

Creating stationery
I have created stationery but the pictures are not shown in the received email I am going to assume you know how to create stationery. So that leaves only one other question. What is the path where you put the html code and the image files? If you did not put them here, try putting them here: C:\Users\ Your User Account \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail\Stationery If that doesn't work then check to make sure you are using the full path to your image files and that there are no mistakes in the spelling or the code. akeenan;1642127 Wrote: > I have created stati...

Stationery
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible in Outlook to use personalised stationery as default when replying to emails. Any help would be appreciated. Barry Hi Laura, I tried to do as you detailed, which is quite like the way I set up originally, but I still can't use the stationery when I click on the reply button. Any other thoughts? Barry Laura [msft] <laurahs@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<22242212-2BC7-4EE2-A853-39ACCEC61945@microsoft.com>... > Hi Barry, > Have you tried the following: > Create stationery for messages > If Microsoft Word i...

WLM Stationery
I sent an email to a friend with Windows Vista using one of the stationaries(Southwest). when she opened it there was text only-no stationery. Why?? Check your Sent items? If the message is html, then she is probably has Tools, Options, Read, 'Read all messages in plain text' checked. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Jerry & Carol Schull" <jschull10@embarqmail.com> wrote in message news:65CD171C-9BA5-48BE-89F4-8C6EB0EB8251@microsoft.com... > I sent an email to a friend with Windows Vista using one of the > stationaries(Southwest). when she op...

Stationery #10
How I get a background by the picture(Only 1 picture) to stationery at bottom right side, not repeat . thank you. ...

format stationery
The stationery in Outlook XP sets the cursor to the center of the page. How do I change that so it starts on the left? TIA ...

Stationery margins
Folks- I have a personal stationery. It has an image tiled down the left edge and a colored background. When I created the stationery I set the left margin so my text begins after the image. All looks fine while I compose the message but when I save or send it the text appears in the image area as if the margins I set have been ignored. Anyone else know of this problem and/or a fix? Thanks. -Gary I've not run across this but it might come down to the fact that the viewer and composer are essentially two different programs and don't use the same rendering engine....

using stationery fonts
I am a relatively new user of Outlook 2003. I chose a stationery to use for my outgoing messages, but when I type messages, the font associated with the stationery is not the default. I have checked the boxes to tell Outlook to use the font associated with the stationery, but it still defaults to Times New Roman instead of Tempus Sans. Any suggestions? ...

themes or stationery
in outlook2007 it say's themes are not installed, i cannot find , How to install (themes = stationery) i'm very frustrated all i want is nice stationery thanks i have been everywhere Try this: Control Panel Add/Remove Programs Office 2007 Change Go to your Outlook Hive and you should be able to choose "Run from my computer" for both the basic and extended Outlook Stationery. You might like to have your install disk available beforehand. Hope that helps. -- What could possibly go wrong? Michaele ba mcse http://www.northcoastcomputerservices.com "sallyanne"...

working with html stationery
Through Outlook 2002 I am using Word to compile my e- mails. I wish to place a background 'clear day' in my e- mails. I have tried changing it in Outlook, but to no avail. Any suggestions please. ...

Eudora "like" stationery in Outlook?
I love the ability in Eudora to create "stationery" - actual letters, not signatures (Outlook refers to signatures as stationery but that isn't what I'm asking). I want to write a unlimited numbers of 'FORM" letters, and store them, and use them when I reply to emails that ask for the same info over and over again. In Eudora I have about a dozen of these form letters, but I'd like,with the new 2003 Outlook version to bringing everything over to Outlook so it's all in one place. But not if I can't store standard email responses. Hi Just a *bump* to...

Stationery error message
I'm using Windows 7 with WLM 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.0726). When I create a new mail message, I get an error "Unable to create this stationery". The new message window open fine, with no stationery showing. After I send the message, I check the Sent message and it has the stationery I use showing in it. If I send the message to myself, the message also has the stationery I use showing in it. -- The Software Tailor Las Vegas USA ...

Stationery Surprises?
In sending an e-mail on stationery from my Outlook Express to a recipient using Outlook, words were appearing in the "preview" function that did not appear in the stationery itself, or the subject line on my (sending) end. The words appeared to be an attempt at further labelling of the stationery (it was a valentine motif, with the hidden words saying something like, "Hugs and Kisses." My concern is general ... it is not good to have words imbedded in the stationery that do not show up on the sender's system, but that do show up potentially in the recipient&...

Stationery Problems
Can someone tell me if there is a way to fix the VB Scripting error in Outlook 2002? I would like to send and receive stationeries in my emails, but apparently, Microsoft started to disallow the .vbs format in Outlook. Is there a program out there? Can I fix this by tweaking something in the Registry? Help! Thanx ...

Stationery problem ...
Hi, for a few weeks now we are getting 'Unable to preview selevted stationery, or no stationery selected' when we try and setup stationery in Outlook 2002 (and Exchange Server 2003). any help would be most apprecieted. Thanks. ...

Personal stationery template?
is there a template for personal stationery, the kind that is usually printed/engraved on nice smaller sized paper? Setup your printer for the size of your stationery paper. Most printers have a custom setup, save it and the setup will be available each time you want to print. There are many templates here, might give you ideas on how you want your stationery to look. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011359411033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JeanneD" <JeanneD@discussions.microsoft...

Stationery Problem
My boss has had a couple of complaints about his email logo from some recipients of his emails. They say that his logo has tiled across the whole email and they have trouble reading his message. He has used this same email logo stationery for years and never received any complaints like this. Any ideas??????????? Thanks. ...

Stationery picker
I have a user that can't read emails when the sender uses a stationery picker. She can open the email but when she does all the text looks like code. It is all symbols and none of the text is readable. I have had different senders try to send emails to this user with and with out the stationery picker on their emails and the emails with the picker can't be read. Any ideas? Thanks, Rick B. Does she have the font. Some people install programs that have additional fonts and use them. Depending on the font, sometimes it will come up as symbols. If the sender is just using a f...

Outlook stationery #2
I recently upgraded to Office 2003. Now the stationery I have for Outlook (downloaded from various stationery sites) doesn't work correctly. The margins are not right and after I send an email and go to my "sent mail" to look at it...the words are in an even smaller margin space than when I typed it! There are only a couple of words per line so it looks like a column. The original margins can sometimes be corrected by using "decrease margin indent", but sometimes not. How can I get my stationery to work correctly again? -- gramlin ...

stationery outlook2007
when i go to mail format outlook2007 i go to stationery and fonts a window appears it's called personol stationery, themes are blanked out themes are not installed . How do i get around and install this as i like stationery to make it a lot nicer thanks sallyanne, Click on Help, search for "stationery" and lo an behold a complete dissertation on how to apply to all messages, or single messages, etc. sallyanne may like to send messages with stationery, but I hate to receive them. "sallyanne" <sallyanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53451E...