where does microsoft mail export mail messages to?

Just purchased a new computer & have been using Outloog Express 6.0 on my old
computer. New computer has Outlook 2007. I just exported my outlook express
mail in windows mail so I could have it in Outlook 2007. Where does it get
exported to? How can I find it?
0
tcubbedge (2)

Outlook has to be setup / configured & working, before in Mail you Export
msgs to 'Exchange'
(Close outlook before doing the Mail export)

"tcubbedge" <tcubbedge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just purchased a new computer & have been using Outloog Express 6.0 on my
> old
> computer. New computer has Outlook 2007. I just exported my outlook
> express
> mail in windows mail so I could have it in Outlook 2007. Where does it get
> exported to? How can I find it?

0
notvalid5776 (249)
6/13/2009 8:34:57 PM
Thanks!

"DL" wrote:

> Outlook has to be setup / configured & working, before in Mail you Export
> msgs to 'Exchange'
> (Close outlook before doing the Mail export)
>
> "tcubbedge" <tcubbedge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Just purchased a new computer & have been using Outloog Express 6.0 on my
> > old
> > computer. New computer has Outlook 2007. I just exported my outlook
> > express
> > mail in windows mail so I could have it in Outlook 2007. Where does it get
> > exported to? How can I find it?

0
tcubbedge (2)

Tracking mail account logons by script.
Hi, I need to create a script that will track when an email account is logged on and put the account name and time logged on into a csv file. We are running 5 Exchange 2003 Servers and want to keep track of how many students are using their email accounts. Thanks for any suggestions. CJ If you just want to track how many - ESM will show you mailbox logons that can be exported to CSV. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "CJ" <CJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B453F7A-006D-...

FYI: Eingebundene Bilder in Outlook-HTML-Mail / embedded graphics in HTML
Hallo, hier mal eine vollst�ndige L�sung zum Versenden einer HTML-Mail mit eingebundenen Bildern aus Outlook 2000. Die L�sungsans�tze sind aus verschiedenen NG's. Es ist kein CDO-Verweis notwendig! VBA-Code in MS-Access 2000 Here a complete solution for sending a HTML mail with embedded graphics via Outlook 2000. The methods of solution are from different NG's. You don't need the CDO reference! VBA-Code with MS-Access 2000 '--- Start of Code --- Public Function sendOLEmbeddedHTMLGraphic(strSendTo As String, _ Optional strSendCC As Va...

Database Size, Database Corruption, Message Store & Storage Group
We're just recovering from an Exchange disaster. We discovered that we could not get database backups off of two of our four storage groups. We then discovered we were down one drive in our RAID 5 array. Then we discovered that we could not rebuild onto a new drive, probably due to issues on a second drive. We then attempted to save as much data as we could by exmerging data out of the two damaged stores and moving mailboxes to a second server. In the midst of this, the server crashed and would not reboot. We've since rebuild and recovered what we could, but we want to kn...

Mailing Labels
I am new to Office 2007. I have been using Office 2003. I tried for the first time to print mailing labels using Word 2007 today. I want to print on the 30 label sheet of labels (3 across x 10 rows). The default setting prints the words 90 degrees from the long dimension of the label. I cannot figure how to rotate the words. Thank you for your help. Wayne Brady Hi, You should post this to the Word newgroups, not Excel. Much more likely to get the best results. If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Wayne Brady" wrote: > I am new to...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

AutoReply Out Of Office Messages
In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first message sent to that person. I seem to remember a setting to recieve it with every message, while the out of office is on. Anyone know where??????? Shawn C <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto > reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first > message sent to that person. That's the way it's supposed to work. -- Brian Tillman ...

M00
Hi, all When I update stock prices from the Internet, I get two messages: Component Update: The Internet, banking or brokerage server could not process the request. Please try your call later. (SMC) Money was unable to retrieve currency exchange rates for Euro... The stock prices seem to update correctly. Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of these messages? Cheers - rick ...

Junk E-Mail Filter Rules
(I posted this on an old thread but not sure anyone looks back through those, so...) If I block all e-mails from a domain using "@theirdomain.com" that works fine, EXCEPT when the e-mail address looks like "Fred Bloggs [fbloggs123@theirdomain.com]" and then it seems to get passed over and left in the Inbox. Should I be blocking something else? TIA, JohnK Use a rule with specific words in the email address and make that word theirdomain. -- Bill R MVP "John F Kappler" <john@pceffect.co.uk> wrote in message news:nrtta3l3nlpdc0ngvov1jcifjva0cc9igf@4ax....

Exchange 2003
Hello, Is it possible to create UNIX style mailing list in Exchange 2003? The member of this mailing list may include emails from outside the organisation. Thanks Hadi It works great until a user sends from the internet - then usually only local users get the mail. I haven't found any docs on how to get it to work properly. As a last resort: Mailman Majordomo Yahoo Groups is also easy to setup and free if you don't mind some ads. http://groups.yahoo.com/ -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Pl...

e-mail username and password
I have outlook 2002, and every time I click the send/receive button, I am prompted for my username and password. I want it(the computer) to recognize my dial up username and password. HELP Hi, Try this. Click "Tools", then "Email Accounts". Choose "View or change email accounts". Highlight your email account and click "Change". Enter your password in the password field and check the "Remember Password" box. Ron >-----Original Message----- >I have outlook 2002, and every time I click the >send/receive button, I am prompted ...

Microsoft Promo

Saving messages other than in formats given? i.e., rtf or pdf (html with complete pictures)
I get a lot of mail from yahoo groups, in particular some graphics groups. In it, I get very good tutorials or tips which involve graphics that explain or illustrate the text. O2K allows me to save as text or html, but the pictures get left out of both formats, of course. The text can be converted to rtf and I can pull the graphics via the Outlook script to save embedded graphics and I can manually create the rtf file; or I can open up the html file, and reference the pulled embedded graphics, but both methods have proven very time-consuming considering the number of messages I recv that I ...

External Mail Problem #2
I have a user who is using Outlook 2000 within an Exchange 2003 environment. It seems that this user cannot send any external mail. The user always gets the following NDR back... "No route was found for this recipient server. Please contact your system administrator. <fqdn of server #5.4.4>" Everyone else in the organization can send/receive external mail fine. I have verified that the external address is correct as I was able to send/receive a message to that address. Any help is greatly appreciated! Could it be that the user is on separate server? Or is setup with In...

can i get my e-mail from cox.net on outlook express?
I want to be able to click on outlook and get my e-mails from my cox.net e-mail account. Can anyone help? "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E8B6B2F-172A-4B56-8836-2CBEAF510CF6@microsoft.com... >I want to be able to click on outlook and get my e-mails from my cox.net > e-mail account. Can anyone help? Sure. Cox can help. Read their help web pages for the setup info to define an e-mail account. Or call them (you are paying them, right?, so why not ask THEM?). Subject says "Outlook Express". Body says "Outlook"...

outlk11.adm Junk Mail White list help
Hi all, I am having difficulties using the outlk11.adm GPO. I am trying to configure an Outlook 2003 Junk Mail white list. When I import the outlk11.adm file to the GPO Editor, it shows up like it should. I change the settings I want, and apply it to the group and enforce it. When I update the computers GPO settings, it does not show up. I have tried other settings in the Outlook template and I cannot get them to work either. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but it is very troubling. I am running MS Server 2003 with Exchange Server 2003 and MS Outlook 2003 on the client computers. I have ...

Update in Progress Message
When I update my accounts, 4 of them update without an issue but 2 of them never update and always have an Update in Process under the To Review column. I also get an update not Complete in the pop-up status. Does anyone know a way to get past this issue. I did successfully update these accounts once before. One of them is a new account since upgrading and another is one that I merged 2 accounts into. I think maybe these 2 accounts that are not updating are using Yodlee to get access to them versus more of a direct connection through money. I only say this because they were accounts that ...

Help exporting CDatabase variable from MFC extension dll.
I have an MFC extension dll that I need to export a CDatabase variable from. I have the variable declared below. Everything works fine in debug version but in the release version it crashes. Any help would be great. Kurt __declspec(dllexport) CDatabase theDB; ...

error message 11-14-07
I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message for this error." when I try to open my data base. This is a linked data base that the employees use. I can open the main data base with no problem. This just started happening this morning. -- clcnewtoaccess This probably has something to do with the linked tables. Try to relink the tables one by one and you'll be prompted with the one causing the trouble (renamed?) hth -- Maurice Ausum "clcnewtoaccess" wrote: > I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message...

microsoft XL