Where did tips and tricks page go?

There was a page I once found which was titled Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server Tips and Tricks I am at least 98% sure that the URL was : http://www.microsoft.com.... technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange55/tips/default.asp
I am able to find a page that has the exact same document in a word doc but I want the web page, This seems to have entirely disappeared from the web as google searches as well as entering the URL directly sends me to a different page, anyone have any Idea where it got to as this page had killer info and was written very well with pretty diagrams and all in nice simple terms so I can give it to my users and even they should understand it. If anyone reads this and knows what I'm talking about please reply to my email address as I will probably forget to check back again Thanx in advance... Klown

page numbers
How do we movethe page numbers to the side of the page "k" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08a701c3c323$b27c5430$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do we movethe page numbers to the side of the page Do you mean in the header/footer? If so, in View > Header and Footer > Custom header (or footer) there are 3 boxes for left, centre and right. ...

Creating desktop links and links between pages and paragraphs (Wiki-Style) in OneNote!
Hi Everyone - after weeks of trying to figure this out, I've finally managed to create links on my desktop to pages and paragraphs in OneNote. This is ideal as I have a "To Do" list and other critical pages which I always need quick access to without hunting around. I've posted the "how-to" on my blog below - feel free to comment on how you get on - or if there is a better way of doing this! http://voato.com/office/create-desktop-links-to-onenote-pages-and-paragraphs/ Good one, thanks for posting it! //Steve// On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:51:29 -0700 ...

Page Numbers as Background
How do you create the page number to be in the backgound of a worksheet? Not as a header or footer, but large and in the center of a sheet. Thanks, Karen Karen, try view, page break preview -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "KG" <KG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66B20C01-628D-46F9-8B2B-1BC12215750A@microsoft.com... > How do you create the page number to be in the backgound of a wo...

Opening PDF's on a web page
I have an Access Db that has an OLE Object that references a PDF. All is ok when you use a bound object frame on a form to view the PDF. The problem is that we also have a requirement to make these PDF's viewable on the intranet via an Access Page. Is there a way to use the OLE Object to provide the link to the file, as the path must be hels somewhere within it, I know you can use a hyperlink but then that would mean entering the details in twice. Any suggestion would be most welcome. ...

Not sticking to Tab page
Hi Im using Tabs on my form, can anyone tell me why it is that sometimes when I cut and copy a field from another table into one of the tab screens it doesnt connect to the corresponding tab. For example if I copied Name into a contact tab when I click the other tabs it still sits there so is visible in all of them, it doesn't seem to want to be on its own tab. Any Ideas?? Thanks Jay -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com PLEASE IGNORE, the search function here wasnt working when i did this, It is now and found it previously answered. THANKS evilcowstare wrote: >Hi ...

Tip
To go to the bottom of a bunch of contiguous data, I've alwasy hit the END key, and then the down arrow. Likewise, END right, END up and END left work the same way (you can also hold shift in conjunction with these commans to select data). This morning I stumbled across a way to do this with the mouse. Within a large selection of data, click on a cell. Then move your mouse to the bottom border of the cell (like you were going to drag and drop), then when your cursor looks like a double cross hair, double click. This performs the same function as END down arrow. Hi This works with *a...

Start publication in Pub2002 with page number other than 1
Hope somebody out there can help me In Publisher 1998 and 2000 I can just go to Tools >Options> General and type in the page number that I want the publication to start with( ie 100 for example This allow me to have different chapters in different files Can't find it in Publisher 2002 and can't find it anywhere for that matter(not even in help or assistance on the web! Please let me know if you can do i Marie-Helene On 19 Apr 2004 18:16, =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWUtSGVsZW5l?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hope somebody out there can help me!In Publisher 1998 a...

tips for career developments
please visit the sites you get more informations, IT informations, downloads, medications, stock tips etc., ************************************************************* www.easyinternetmoney.50webs.com www.microsoftlatestedition.blogspot.com www.bestbuygiftcardannajames.blogspot.com www.twowheelerinusa.blogspot.com www.popularcarintheworld.blogspot.com www.goodjobforus.blogspot.com www.skinallergymedication.blogspot.com www.intellprocessmakeyoufast.blogspot.com www.softech35.blogspot.com www.faceclinic.blogspot.com www.moneytreegrowth.blogspot.com www.latestplasmatechnology.blogspot.com www....

Exportasfixedformat
I am using the Exportasfixedformat function to pdf a 43 page Word document. However, I only want to pdf certain pages. I have created a macro that produces the string used by cutepdf, ("1, 2, 5, 20, 25-30" for example), but I am not sure if I can apply it, or something similar, to the ExportAsFixedFormat function. The function does appear to have a parameter to print only the 'selected' pages. How do I utilise this? Can anyone help? Hi, With the Exportasfixedformat function, you can set the Range parameter equal to wdExportCurrentPage if you want to e...

Margins do not fit page size #2
After many years of excellent services and whatI believe some expertise in the software, my Excel charts won't show in "print preview". I get the above error message and a minuscule page in the center of the screen. all my rows seem to have turned into pages. Our Information service experts aren't that good and Microsoft support was never really that acessible. I run a virus check, a couple troubleshooting programs and tried to reinstall Excel. Nothing worked. Anyone got an idea what to do? Have you recently changed printers or operating systems? If so, you should downl...

Multiple Pivot Tables with single Page Field
I've got two pivot tables on a sheet, one showing the selected week' totals, and the other showing the month's totals. I want to link thes two tables to update automatically--if someone selects the week o 4/24/2005, then I want the other table to automatically select Apri 2005. What's the trick to doing this? thanks! Crai -- cscribne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cscribner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2366 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37409 You ...

"News" not visable on Outlook Go Menu
This post sent from Outlook Express. I have set up newsgroups in Outlook twice, and twice "news" has disappeared from the go menu. I successfully set up Outlooks news reader, adding "news" to the go menu. I added news groups, visited one or two groups and closed Outlook. The next time I opened Outlook "news" was no longer a choice in the go menu. "news" is no longer available in customize. I am working on MSDST certification and have XP and Office trial software. I repeated this for a second user in second installation of XP and office 2003. Th...

Tooltip tips
If you try to use tooltip in a VC++7 MFC program like in SuperTip it will not work unless you use the sizeof AFX_OLDTOOLINFO for the tooltip structure: ti.cbSize = sizeof(AFX_OLDTOOLINFO); The definition is found somewhere in the afx.h files. ...

Page Setup
MS Word allows the user to mix landscape pages with portrait pages. This is nice, for example when viewing calendars that take advantage of a landscape page. How is this done in Publisher? (Cannot find page break section entries as is found in Word.) Best Regards, and a Happy New Year to All! Wayne No - but Publisher will allow you to easily rotate your pages. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "W.G.D." <wgd.roaming@verizon.net> wrote in message news:yjTkh.8226$Rc5.7629@trnddc01... ...

Red "x" where pictures should go
Outlook 2000 I get red x's instead of pictures in some e-mails. I have the selection to allow drawings but it doesn't help. Any advice? Right hand click a picture and click on the relevent option. This process is simply for security reasons. O "Crimson" <dfafda@dakfjldas.com> wrote in message news:Oj%23J0hhFHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2000 > > I get red x's instead of pictures in some e-mails. I have the selection to > allow drawings but it doesn't help. > > Any advice? > > And if that does not work, uninstall...

Opening Page format
Using MS Publisher 2002, I want the opening page to show only a blank page, not a graphic showing - in a third of the screen - a selection of "scheme - options - designs" Help/advice will be appreciated. If it takes up a third of the page you must be using 640 x 480 - UNBELIEVABLE Go to menu Tools > Options tab General second item down - DE-select -- On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:44:07 +1000, "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote: >If it takes up a third of the page you must be using 640 x 480 - >UNBELIEVABLE I'm not. > >Go to me...

Powerpoint Show won't open on web page
Using Powerpoint 2007, save the file as a Powerpoint show - the file extension is .ppsx. When I post this to my webpage (using FrontPage), the file will not open. However, when I save the file as a Powerpoint 97-2003 Show - file extension .pps, and post it to the website in the exact same manner, the show opens when you click on the hyperlink. Why won't it open when I save it with the .ppsx format? In article <CADC3C10-CAC3-4685-A2A4-AA9E08E69D14@microsoft.com>, Ss wrote: > Using Powerpoint 2007, save the file as a Powerpoint show - the file > extension is .pp...

Allocated TIPS
Can anyone explain to me how to set this up? What pay code to set up? etc? All I can find is "mark in payroll setup to allocate tips" but it doesn't explain how to actually do the allocation, I found an explanation of how GP makes the calculations, but not how to start the process in GP. I've looked in knowledgebase as well as the online manuals-all I can find is one small paragraph-it doesn't even tell you how to set up the paycode. I would set it up like reported tips with a different code and calculate myself (which I want to do anyhow), but I can't fig...

MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page,
MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page, icon only with a blank box. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1044b328-034f-437a-9226-7f68a4...

Tip on changing Passport accounts to get around bug
I hit a bug in Money that someone may benefit from. I have a single Money file and changed my email account, which changed my Passport. I could successfully change the Passport stored in the Money file, but when I exited and restarted Money, the default email address was the original. I mucked around in the registry without success. But what worked was to start Money, exit (allowing a backup to be created), then deleting the original Money file and restarting Money. It noticed the file was missing, and offered to backup. Letting that happen and entering the correct Passport info allowed the l...

How do I copy multiple pages from one Publisher document to anothe
Can anyone tell me how I can copy multiple pages from one Publisher document into another? Copy and paste -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher "Novice Teacher" <NoviceTeacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE774C02-578A-4333-8B69-21F6B0C8B6F2@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how I can copy multiple pages from one Publisher > document > into another? Novice Teacher wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can copy > multiple pages from one Publisher > document into another? ======================== Maybe the following article w...

page 1
While trying to adjust columns in excel I ended up with a small window with "Page 1" superimposed in the background. How can I get things back to normal? Hi Jeffrey, To create your problem View, Page Break Preview To fix your problem View, Normal --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm <jeffreyi@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:KAZOf.18307$f6.7009@bignews1.bellsouth.net... > While tryin...

go online / offline button will not respond
I have two users (both remote) that have been functioning for about 6 months fine. For some reason the go on line / off line button has stopped working. when they hit it (they are both currently offline) nothing happens. Normally when connected to the firewall they get a message asking if they want to go online again, this never appears, it is as if they have not hit the button at all i experienced the same issue before. i just reinstalled the CRM outlook into my client machine. "Mike MIS PM" wrote: > I have two users (both remote) that have been functioning for about 6 &g...

A2002: AutoResize in page header
I need to put an AutoResize-enabled control into page header of my reports. Is there any trick to do it? There's no AutoResize property for page header... TIA ...

Is there a way to format page orientation, margins for all worksh.
Is there a way to format margins and page orientation for all worksheets in a workbook at the same time without the hassle of doing it worksheet by worksheet? Deb Right-click on first sheet tab and "select all sheets". Do your page setup on active sheet and it will be done to all sheets. If first sheet already has the settings you want, just do the File>Page Setup and OK. Settings will be transferred to other sheets. Note: you cannot set print range and rows to repeat at top. DO NOT FORGET to ungroup the sheets when Page Setup is complete. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon,...