When you move a document to a folder how do u retrieve it back?

How do u retrieve a document that you save in a folder in outlook?
0
SteveG (11)

Open the folder and open the document - use Save As to save to a different
location.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, SteveG asked:

| How do u retrieve a document that you save in a folder in outlook?

0
Milly

Junk Email Folder Outlook 2003
Hi, I started sending spam to my junk email folder. Now all my email is going to junk email. Even Safe Senders go to Junk Email. Is there away to change it so everything don't go to Junk Email? Thanks John Yeah, double check your settings, make sure your contacts are NOT set to be sent to the junk mail folder... >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I started sending spam to my junk email folder. Now all >my email is going to junk email. Even Safe Senders go to >Junk Email. Is there away to change it so everything >don't go to Junk Email? > >...

Moving license to a new computer

MDBdata folder problem
I came in this morning and the Exchange 2000 server would not start. I noticed that the MDBdata folder contained 50gig of data, so I deleted all the .log files that started with E and restarted the Exchange server. Everything seems to be working fine. I then read in this newsgroup that it is a bad idea to delete those files manually. I have two questions: 1. Will I run into problems now that I have deleted those files manually? 2. a 5 meg log file is created every 2 minutes. Is there a way I can reduce the frequency of these log files? thanks for your advice. hk "Hasan Kachal&...

Public Folders replication #2
I'm trying to move our Exchange Public Foldersfrom an Exchange 2003 (SP1) to a new Exchange 2003 (SP2) server, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I've added the new server to the replica tab for all the public folders, but they never move to the new server... Any suggestions? Thanks I'm having the same problems, try the following: - Check App logs on servers to see if Replication Messages are being sent/recieved - Make sure Connector allows system messages to pass through - Use message tracker to track messages (you should see messages being sent between these...

Safe to Move?

Open other user's folder...
In Outlook 2002, if I click on FILE / OPEN / OTHER USER'S FOLDER, I get a list of people who have given me access to their calendars and/or mail. Three of these people have resigned and left, and their Outlook userid's have been terminated. But I can't figure out how to delete their names from the OTHER USER'S FOLDER drop-down window. Our help desk can't figure it out either. Does anyone know how to do this? This is a cache list. Open a whole lot other inboxes and they will eventually drop of the list ;-) The entries are kept within your profile in the registry. B...

New Tabbed Documents feature
I have loaded Office Prof 2007 Plus and am using Access. there is a new feature, "Tabbed Documents". I do not see them, when I open several Tables, Queries, etc, they are just one on top of another. You can Cascade them, but there are NO tabs along the top. I have called MS and even tried the website. Could I be missing an update?, but I would have though the package should have this feature already installed. Otherwise the package is working fine. Any help would be appreciated. The tabbed documents applies to forms only. You can have overlapping windows like the...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Does Excel data merge with .mrg documents?
I run a database for my company, and always have a difficult (read - lots of hand typing) time getting my .mrg data doc to merge with Excel. Most times Exel will have all the data in one cell (making it impossible to sort), or not come through at all. Is it just me, or does Excel not work well with this kind of document. ...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

Print Document as .tif missing Word 2007
Hi - I am using Word 2007 which is part of Office 2007 Professional. I had been using Office 2007 Pro on XP SP3. When I wanted to print a document, I had the option of printing it as an image (.tif) in the printer options. Please note that this option was in the printer options and not in the Word 2007 printing options. I am now using Windows 7 Professional (32 bit), and I no longer have the 'print as .tif' option in Word 2007. Question: I do I enable this option? Thanks Joe If you have not already done so you need to re-run Office setup and install Mi...

MODI (microsoft Office Document Imaging)
Ive just recently installed MODI in my new hp computer and cant get the search to work. It doesn't look for what i type. Im using Windows 7Home Premium 64-Bit And Microsoft Office Standard 2007 If anyone has ANY ideas it would be appreciated! Its urgent as it is my work computer. Regards TwiceAsNice2 What exactly are you trying to search? MODI is just a printer driver that allows you to create a document that can be sent via email etc just like we used to create a pdf file from Office document until M$ came out with "Save As" tool for Office 2007. MODI a...

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

Open document from previous version
How do I open a document from a previous version of Publisher..I have 2000? Are you certain it is an earlier version? Do you have Norton? Disable "script blocking" and try again. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jan" <jan0704@msn.com> wrote in message news:44cc01c4a49e$a8fcbbe0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I open a document from a previous version of > Publisher..I have 2000? Jan wrote: > How do I open a document from a previous version of > Publisher..I have 2000? If it ...