When printing emails my name appears at the top

When I print an email, my name appears in large letters at the top of
the print. Does anyone know where this name comes from and how I can
stop it appearing? It is confusing to have added by the printing
process a name which may not be the name of either the sender of the
email or of the recipient.

0
john2340 (4)

Sorry, but there's no way to get rid of it.  It's the name associated with
the primary e-mail account in your profile.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"john@antell.org" wrote:

> When I print an email, my name appears in large letters at the top of
> the print. Does anyone know where this name comes from and how I can
> stop it appearing? It is confusing to have added by the printing
> process a name which may not be the name of either the sender of the
> email or of the recipient.

-1

Exch 5.5 SP4
Hi One of my user sent an email to the client yesterday, Since then this user has been receiving return receipt every two minutes. Client has been also receiving the email in every 3 minutes. I have rebooted my server, Recreated the email address. Rest the IMS queue. Following is the email which my user are receving. Can any one please help. Thanks in advance -----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@nl.sbc.com] Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:01 AM To: Valerie@.com Subject: Return receipt The original message was received at Sat, 3 Feb 2007 ...

printing copies

Receiving email in outlook 2007
Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interrepted. the server responded - ERR concurrent connections limit in avast exceeded (pass:20,processes:Rps.exe[20]), there is a collision with another program. I checked all settings and they seem fine. Anyone else getting this message or know what I should do. Thanks for you help. Mark wrote: > Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. > Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interr...

Ghosted print and print preview

when my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment?
whenever my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment....please help.. C.Choi wrote: > whenever my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment....please > help.. Have your mate come here to ask for their own help. They know their version of Outlook, version of Windows, their software setup, their network setup, and just exactly what steps they take to compose a new e-mail. Have them read the following before they post here (would help you, too). --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER than ...

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Restore Emails After Crash
My computer wouldn't start anymore so I re-installed the OS. Then Outlook 2003 didn't start anymore so I re-installed it, too. I can now start it (thought it has some problems) but it doesn't see my emails anymore. So how can I either: 1) Make Outlook see my email again 2) or make a backup of my emails without Outlook (to generate a pst file) and reload them after a complete new re-install. Where to the emails get stored anyways? Any help is greatly appreciated. Rob The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc ar...

Backing Up Outlook Email Files
I am changing to a new computer and want to transfer my saved email files to the new computer. Any suggestions on how to do this? I don't seem to be able to access this file through My Computer. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm is a good place to start for Outlook backup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Bonnie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: |...

Send Email with Access 2007
I used the code below in Access 2002 and it worked fine. Just upgraded to Access 2007 and I am getting an error message as I try to send an email. The error message is: ‘The command or action ‘SendObject’ isn’t available now’ I have set a reference to Microsoft Outlook 10.0 Object Library I have MS Office 2007 installed (and Outlook 2007 is installed) but the reference seems to be pointing to Outlook 2002. I referenced the highest order of Outlook that I could find in my available references. I’ve seen higher order references in the list; for instance I have a reference...

strange email issue
we have an outside user, the mail is set up to use their ISPs smtp server and uses our pop3 to get heh mail from our mail server, they can receive mail fine from wihthin our domain, but when they reply the mail goes missing, the mail account otherwise sends mail to other servers without an issue, any reasons for this behaviour?, we recently applied all uptodate service packs, and we use ISA server I think this could be a client configuration. When they receive internal email what is the address they are replying to? If it is not an SMTP address they might be attempting to reply via the...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Can not pass email to domain from app server?
I would like to add my app server which is a win2k server, to my exchange server so I can pass email notifications from my app. currently all of the mails going to addresses out side my domain are working fine. Its just the ones that are being sent to the addresses on my domain that are being held up in the mailroot queue. I can I set up both of the machines to allow the app server to send all out going mail to the maail server? And how can I set up the exchange mail server to accept mails comeing from the app server? Thank you very much Brad You don't have to do anything to Exchan...

"Tiled" print setting.

Display file name without the file type extension
Is it possible to return the file name value to a cell without the '.xlsx'? Thanks. Try the below in a saved workbook. =TRIM(LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255),".xl",REPT(" ",255)),255)) If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "NAHolmes" wrote: > Is it possible to return the file name value to a cell without the '.xlsx'? > > Thanks. Try this: =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A...

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

i have problem with password to email server
i just got on the sight. How do i go about finding out the password to outlook express to the email server. I have to set up a internal email system. and everytime i get to log on outlook express it pops up with a window to enter a user and password. but i dont know it. How do i get my password back. can i get in touch with isp and get it. ...

Email Encryption #5
Hi Is anyone aware of a way that I can enable email encryption on the server side, Exchange 2003. Instead of havin the users to do it through Outlook. Thanx Sulaiman I think you need to explain what type of encryption you want. Exchange can do TLS (Transport Layer Security), where the "conversation" is encrypted (think SSL), but the actual message isn't. Encryption of actual messages (AFAIK) must always be done by a client, be it Outlook with a plugin (like PGP), or OWA with the S/MIME plugin, etc. You could also look into an appliance, such as Tumbleweed, that can encr...

Printing in Vista

Email from sales@domain.net
when i get an email from my boss, it automatically goes to the deleted files folder. his address is sales@ so i assume it has made it to a junk senders type of a list but i can't find his address on any of my lists. anyone have any ideas? please let me know specific directions if you can help. I have outlook that was installed with Office XP. Thanks to all. td YM <ym@ym.com> wrote: > when i get an email from my boss, it automatically goes to the > deleted files folder. his address is sales@ so i assume it has made > it to a junk senders type of a list but i can'...