When I try to email I get this error "The host 'MSN' could not b.

I have had trouble using this since day 1.  Can someone please tell me how to
sync it with my MSN account?
0
KILLERK (1)

See if http://www.marchert.de/outlook.html helps.

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller
KILLERK <KILLERK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have had trouble using this since day 1.  Can someone please tell
> me how to sync it with my MSN account?

"Use Outlook with MSN and MSN Hotmail"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011000051033.aspx?pid=CH063565691033
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)
2/23/2007 1:49:49 PM
Christian Goeller, you  wrote on Fri, 23 Feb 2007 02:13:53 +0100:

>> I have had trouble using this since day 1.  Can someone please tell me
>> how to sync it with my MSN account?

> See if http://www.marchert.de/outlook.html helps.

Oops, wrong link. Here the correct one:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930008/en-us

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

MSN portfolio on maintenance ?
Now is August 1st 10.38 GMT and MSN portfolio result on Maintenance. Russ message on July 30 said: >Redmond, July 30, 2004 19:15 PDT > >Some MSN Money features (My Accounts, MSN Bill Pay, MSN Alerts, Portfolio >Manager) are off for maintenance, and should be back in action late tonight >(or early tomorrow morning). This is part of our regularly scheduled update >and has nothing to do with the recent sign-in issue with Money. > >If things don't go as planned, I'll update this forum with the status. > >-Russ Paul-Jones >MSN Money Does anybody else ha...

attaching photos to emails
I have tried numerous times to send .jpg attachments to emails and at my end the photos are attached as .jpg files but when they get my message they cannot view photos are they have changed to .dat files. Can someone give me an idea how to fix. thanks Are you using Windows Live Mail to compose and attach a jpg file ? Is the recipient using an AOL email address ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Sarah" <Sarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:402C8AA6-467B-49A8-930C-5A02BEA1D1A1@microsoft.com... > I have tried numerous times to send .jpg...

Run time error '340'
hey everyone, i am trying to display this querie in POS. It runs fine the only problem is when i close POS i see an alert "run time error '340' control array element '5' dosent exist can anybody please see the code and tell me what i am doing wrong var sql = "SELECT Item.Description, Item.itemLookupCode FROM Item WHERE Item.Description LIKE '" + description + "%'"; var rs = qsRules.OpenRecordSet(sql, true); while (!rs.EOF) { document.writeln ( rs("Description").value); document.writeln (" "); document.writeln ( rs(...

trying this out
This is a test posting. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:06:51 +0800, "hmmmm" <bobo123@dotdot.dyndns.org> wrote: >This is a test posting. > Please use microsoft.public.test or microsoft.public.test.here for your testing. This is a working newsgroup. If you have questions about an Access database, please post them. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

I am trying to round up to the nearest 25 cents
I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps rounding to the nearest dollar HELP Try =CEILING(A1, 0.25) In article <2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com>, sypher <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps > rounding to the nearest dollar HELP =ROUND(A1*4,0)/4 -- HTH Bob Phillips "sypher" <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to round a mone...

Text in column causing SUMPRODUCT error
Greegings. I have a SUMPRODUCT formula that is having errors when one of the columns has text instead of a NULL or a number. If I delete the text cells in that column it works as desired. I'll give a simple example. Suppose I have the following in A1:B6.... a 1 a 2 a abc b 1 b 1 a 2 And I need this... =SUMPRODUCT(($A$1:$A$6="a")*($B$1:$B$6)) It errors out until I delete the "abc" in cell B3, then it works as desired. I tried to replace the "abc" with a 0 by trying this... =IF(ISNUMBER(B3)=FALSE,0,B3) And it works for that pa...

Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report
I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items. The problem began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice to the items received agaisnt the purchase order. SO we thought that doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem. The only thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report. And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use. What is the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not matched and already paid through the invoice entery? There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing av...

double emails #7
Hello, i have a client who when downloading his emails this morning got many of them twice. they are exactly the same, only they were downloaded twice. not all messages were doubled up - only most. any thoughts? thanks, yt ...

Error Code :0x80040605
Outlook asked me to upgrade the Connector when i choose to repair, nothing happened except that my email account could not sign in and when i choose remove the outlook connector automatically removed. Troubleshooting Outlook Hotmail Connector - http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/tsol.htm#hm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

email Excel documents
HI, I want to email my Excel documents and I want to know how to do it. want to have the "Send to..." option in my file menu. Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Daniela > want to have the "Send to..." option in my file menu Check out this http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Problems Post back you need more help -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Daniela >" <<Daniela.179n1d@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Daniela.179n1d@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI, > I want to email my Excel...

user doesn't get internet mail
hi, i exch 5.5 and a user that doesn't get mail from the internet. he can get from inside and send with no problem. thank you ron On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 03:19:04 -0800, "iz" <iz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hi, >i exch 5.5 and a user that doesn't get mail from the internet. >he can get from inside and send with no problem. >thank you >ron Has he actually got an smtp address on his mailbox properties? Internal mail in 5.5 doesn't use the smtp ...

send/receive (2nd try)
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

Can't move an email message that's already been moved: OL 2003
[Got no respone to my orginal post on this - am I the only that has this problem?] After I've read some mail in my Inbox, I'll move it to one of the personal folders I've set up. Being *extremely* fallible, I sometimes move it to the wrong folder. When I discover such an error, I'd like to move it from the incorrect location to the correct one. When I attempt the move, it whines that it cannot do the move because the item has already been moved or deleted. I *know* that - I just want to move it again! Why is Outlook treating me so shabbily, and what can I do to move stuf...

How can I get toolbar buttons back?
I accidently removed the buttons on the toolbar. It was the icons for home, page, options (I think) and some others. I was tryimg to customize and clicked on something that made those disappear. How can I get them back? -- my_realtor (Linda) Right click on the Toolbar | Customize | Add or Remove Commands and add them back. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "my_realtor" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3726FE3F-F5B8-4EF8-868B-009799DB8A8C@microsoft.com... >I accidently removed the button...

how can i delete mulitiple emails at once?
new to this...thank you You can hold down the shift or ctrl key to select multiple items. Once you have the items selected, shift+delete is a permanent delete and pressing delete key moves things to the deleted items folder. "mickey" <mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4475BBE-E47D-4652-96DE-87C7360359A3@microsoft.com... > new to this...thank you mickey wrote: > new to this...thank you How do you select multiple files in Windows Explorer? ...

How to send email after entry from data access page
I hope this is an easy one, but i am not a programmer. I got volunteered for this because i built an inventory database. Access 2003I have a simple referral table that i have linked to an "Input" page for people to enter records (including a drop down list of email addresses). And an "Output" page where pepole can come and edit. That part seems to be working fine.I need to have an email sent out when a new record is posted. Ideally, i would like it to be sent out based on who is selected in that email list, but i would settle for anything at this point.Thank you in adv...

Error: Can't Shift Objects off Sheet
Hello: I have created about 13 outline groups in columns. When I try to hide the details on all of them, two of them hiccup and I get the "Can't shift objects off sheet" for these two. I have cleared all the outlines and reentered them and am still getting the error. Any ideas? maybe this'll help: XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Bettergains wrote: > > Hello: > I have created about 13 outline groups in columns. When I try to hide the > details on all of t...

How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending outbox transmission while it's trying to send? I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please help! Angelczech wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 07:32 > How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send ...

Outlook Express-email being auto deleted-cannot retrieve again
Can anyone help?? Messages in my Inbox, sent, and delete files, are for some unexplained reason disappearing from these files. I don't know where they are going. It does not happen on any noticeable schedule but does occur frequently. Can anyone help?? Thanks This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.micro...

wlcomm.exe error
Every time after I login to wlm 2009, I will get the following error and get signed out. Following is the error. Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 1/12/2009 Time: 10:54:38 AM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXX Description: Faulting application wlcomm.exe, version 14.0.8098.930, faulting module msctf.dll, version 5.1.2600.5512, fault address 0x00035c38. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 6...

trying to insert a 0 in front of zipcode
Hello, I do not use excel at all so i have no clue! I have a list of daycares that i want to create mailing labels with...about 700 of them but the problem is my zipcode column there needs to be a zero in front of all 700 zipcodes how to i insert a zero in front of them without having to type it into each box? the other question is can i print labels directly from excel or do i have to go thru ms word? thanks Greg One of these 1) format the cells with custom format 00000 2) format the cells with Special / Zip Codes 3) format the cells as Text 4) begin all zip codes with an sin...

Number of different email accounts

CRM Email Router 09-11-03
I installed CRM on (BDC) Windows 2000 where my MS SQL 2000 is installed...and Exchange 2000 on (PDC) Windows 2000 The problem is that can't either send emails out from my CRM accounts nor recieve them on CRM. Does anyone know what the problem is regarding this issue?? Any input would be appreciated... Thank you. look at the registry on the crm server and look for mail entries and tell me what the setting is for the mail server "shafkat" <shafkat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:036501c37896$6002a740$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I installed CRM on (BDC) Windows 2000 whe...

Setting Email Rules
I have just recently purchased, and installed Office 2003 Pro. I had been using Outlook Express, and I have Outlook at my office. On both of them I have had no trouble setting up email rules. However, as I try it on Outlook 2003 I am having problems with using more than one email account. I have one account for some email forums related to my business, and another for an organization I belong to. One of the problems is that when I set up a rule to have email for one account be moved into a specific folder, Outlook changes the email account to another account. I have tried going back to the r...

email AWAYS from one account even I tell it to use another email
I'm using Outlook 2003 fully patched, ok I haven't patched the French grammer checker and the infopath (neither of which I use) on Win XP Home SP2 fully patched. Anyhow, all my emails going out are showing up in the sent box with an incorrect email address. When I Create a New Message, one of the first things I do is select which email account the email message is to go out from. I'm selecting my pop3 email account. (The check mark is beside the pop3 account!) I type in my message, press the send button, and the email shows up in my sent box with a hotmail account on ...