When I right Click on a message, I need a NEW message

When I right click on a message, a menu pops out. I need to send a new email
to that contact. Reply will insert the old message. I don't need the old
message.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7bcde349-a1e3-4029-9d51-31614b0c8916&dg=microsoft.public.outlook
0
Moyeen (1)

On Fri, 20 May 2005 04:48:06 -1000, Moyeen
<Moyeen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

It would be helpful if you mentioned what version of Outlook you're
using.  In Outlook 2003 right-click the sender's address and choose Send
Mail.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook

exporting messages from Vista Windows Mail to Outlook 2003
I was able to export my contacts, but every time I try to export my messages, it tells me there was an error while trying to initialize MAPI. No explainations just that. I don't know what to do. I really need the messages in my Outlook. Does anyone have any suggestions??? ...

I am AIMEE I am 20 Years Old I need FUN $50 PER NIGHT
Due to some Restrictions i have Hidden the VIDEOS+ PHOTOS ........ CLICK on the IMAGE which is on the RIGHT SIDE of the website for My PHONE NO AND ADDRESS=85 http://www.infoaboutwebs.euro.st ...

Exchange 2007 message archiving solution?
GFI does't seem to recognise Exchange 2007 on the local machine, maybe some of you have successfully installed an archiving solution for Exchange 2007? Or is there an add-on for archiving in Exchange? Thanks On 1 Nov 2006 03:10:56 -0800, "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote: >GFI does't seem to recognise Exchange 2007 on the local machine, maybe >some of you have successfully installed an archiving solution for >Exchange 2007? Or is there an add-on for archiving in Exchange? >Thanks You'll probably have to check with GFI when they plan to support 2007...

AOL messages being deleted
I set up a message rule that will automatically delete messages that are from people who are not on my Contacts list, but I continually find messages from people who ARE on my Contacts list in my Deleted Items folder. The only thing they all have in common is that they all have AOL email addresses. Has anybody else had this problem? If so, how do I fix it? Thank you! ...

Search multiple sheets, then paste results in new sheet
Hello, I searched the web and newsgroups but couldn't find a way to do this. I would like to search multiple sheets in a particular column and paste the complete row containing the searched word into a new sheet. For example, suppose I have 2 sheets (sheet1 and sheet2), each containing 3 colums (item_number, description, brand). I would like to search for all items that are Acme brand, and have the results (complete row) pasted into a new sheet (sheet3). Anyone know how this can be done? I would truly appreciate any help with this. Best regards, Paul Dim sAdd as String, v as...

Why are the two codes below not getting the right formula for my worksheet event change formula?
Why are the two codes below not getting the right formula for my worksheet event change formula? The remaining ones do work, but these two are not getting the right results. Target.Offset(0, 6).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" Target.Offset(0, 7).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" I'm trying to get both column G & H to show a combined value of data in other columns. Column G should show result by combining data from column E & B, while column H should show result by combining data from column F & C. Column G is showing: =RC[-2]&RC[-5] ...

shortcut mouse right side key
the shortcut key on the right side no longer works in Excel. This is after installing a software inventory control in developed in Excel and removed for free on the Internet. Could anyone help me to run down the right side to link the mouse when using Excel? -- cslgh No menu when you right-click on a cell? Perhaps code from the inventory control program you installed disabled it. Alt + F11 to open VBE. View>Immediate Window. Copy this into that window and hit ENTER key. Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True Alt + q to return to Excel.............

Messaging Interface Error #3
When I try to delete a message from my inbox, I get the following error message "The messaging interface has returned an onknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I have restarted Outlook a number of times, with no result. My Deleted folder is empty. All help will be greatly appreciated. ...

Need help with selecting a Range....
Ok, imagine that I have a Column B: The data range starts at A9 and below, above A9 are headers. And imagine that this Columns in the data range stores dates. Imagine that the date data is for all of the month of July 2005 so, A9: 07-01-2005 A10: 07-01-2005 A11: 07-02-2005 A12: 07-02-2005 ( yes some rows might have the same date more then once... ) and so on.. so if I want to write a VB script, and I want to ask the user for a Starting and Ending Range using a VB popup window (which I learned how to do). So, say that I want to select only the dates between 7-5-2005 and 7-20-2005, an...

Giving rights to a user's mailbox
I have a number of users that I have created in my Windows2003 domain that are giving me greif. I have been unable to assign permissions to their mailboxes to give other users the full mailbox right. When I go through the motions of giving the correct rights and then I try to open the mailbox in Outlook by telling it to open an aditional mailbox under the advanced tab I get an error of: Unable to expand the folder. The operation failed. An object could not be found. Any ideas? Thanks Mike Aditional: This is Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. I have also tried creating a new profile with t...

New Excel user needs help with simple Macro...
Hello, I am relatively need to Microsoft Excel and I need help creating a simple Macro. I would like to create a Macro that will: - take the value of the selected value - add it to the value of the cell below it - if the sum of these two cells is zero - replace values of both cells with an x - move to the next set of cells in the same column repeat the procedure - continue the procedure for the entire column - once that is done, for each cell with an x delete the entire row the reason why I do not wish to delelte the rows on the fly is because it is possible that after a deletion of a pai...

Error Message #28
Person A has Excel 2000 and is receiving files from Person B with Excel 2002. When Person A opens Person B files, she gets the standard (dis)enable macros, followed by a "Read-Only" message. After that Excel crashes with a Program Error of "Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program." I have Excel 2002 and have no problem with the file. When I try to resave the file in Excel 97-2002 version, it is VBA protected with a password and I cannot SaveAs. I had Person A contact Person B and have THEM save the file in 97-...

Please help! Error message "mnycopymar"?
Just recently upgraded to Ms Money 2005 and updated online but I keep getting the following errors:- "mnycopymar has encountered a problem and needs to close" and "mnyupdate@#@.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" I have no idea why this is happening but would sure appreciate someone to help me get rid of this nagging errors. Thanks! Excalibur In microsoft.public.money, excalibur wrote: >Just recently upgraded to Ms Money 2005 and updated online but I keep >getting the following errors:- > > >"mnycopymar has encountered a proble...

CRM Error message
I have one user that always seems to incur issues with viewing certain quotes or opportunities, and sometimes workplace activities. He is the only one in our company that uses CRM that has this problem. For example, when he tries to "open in new window" an attachment to a note...he receives the following error message: 'C:\Documents and Settings\userid.domain\Local Settins\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K9EVODE3\filename.xls' could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename and and that the file location is correct. If you are trying to ope the file fro...

Cannot Reply to Messages
I've got a unique error i've never seen before. When a client goes to reply to a message (be it right-click>reply, clicking reply, etc), they get an error message "The Operation Failed" and it closes out. This is in Outlook 2003, it has worked fine for a loooong time, and this problem just popped up. I've searched around online with minimal results. The closest thing i've found thus far is this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;312354&spid=2520&sid=global , however, that's not exactly the problem. Anyways, besides re-loa...

How do I get the names of the sender in my sent box without click.
In Outlook Today, I added the column "to" in my sent boxes. The names of the senders however are not placed there, unless I click the message. Is it possible to fill in the names of the senders automatically?. ...

Very Easy...Right?
How do I change an existing code from... mynum = Application.InputBox("Select Submission_ID") ....to mynum is located in cell A4 on sheet 1 (ie use the number already located in A4) with no InputBox I've tried.... mynum = Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(R4,C1) mynum = Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(4,1).Value mynum = Range("A4") I've even tried... Range("A4").Select mynum = ActiveCell I just don't know how to tell it to input the number already contained in A4 as the input for the already existing code. i'd use ...

Outlook XP 2003 starts ok but intermittent hangs on message view/preview for 20s
Win2k / SP2 Outlook 2003 Messenger integration disabled. PST file: About 150MB After upgrading from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 it intermittently stops responding. It doesn't seem that it is during message send/receive that this happens. Typically I start up Outlook and everything seems fine, it start as quickly as it always did. Then my inbox messages and spam arrive. If I click on a message it may show in the preview pane straight away but very often it is as if Outlook hangs for 20s - 2 mins and the message neither is selected or displayed. I can't move the Outlook window - it'...

How do I: enter a checkmark symbol in a cell by clicking on it
This is what I am trying to do.... 1. When someone clicks on cell, the checkmark symbol is entered into the cell 2. When someone clicks on the same cell again, they cell becomes blank (ie toggle between checkmark and blank) 3. Then how do I count the number of checkmarks in a column. Thanks, -- prsII ------------------------------------------------------------------------ prsII's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32166 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=519157 How about a double-click?: Enter the following in ...

Administrative rights
I'm fairly new to Exchange 2003. I have it running on Server 2000. (I inherited this setup.) I'm trying to enable another user to create IDs and have the AD automatically create the Exchange mailbox at the same time. Whenever they create a user, they are NOT prompted to create the Echange info. That form never appears. I thought the solution was to delegate control to them at the Administrative group level. I set up a group and given it View and Full control. I have set up the user specifically with View and Full Control. Nothing seems to allow him to create mailboxes. ...

Message auto defaulted to 50% when using Word as the e-mail editor
I have a problem with Outlook defaulting the view to 50% when using Word as the e-mail editor. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks! ...

auto forwarding messages
Does anyone know how to set up Outlook so that when you recieve an email it is automatically forwarded to someone else? ...

New Mail Notification #6
I have some rules in Outlook 2003 which directs some of my mail to specific folders, any message that goes into my inbox gives me the new mail sound and notifications, any mail that is directed into a folder provides me with no notification. Is there a way to fix this? Tim Tim wrote: > I have some rules in Outlook 2003 which directs some of my mail to > specific folders, any message that goes into my inbox gives me the > new mail sound and notifications, any mail that is directed into a > folder provides me with no notification. Is there a way to fix this? > > Tim ...

New Line of Credit for Small Business Teams
Business Line of Credit from OPEN=AE the small business team Unsecured line of credit with a minimum line size of $10,000 Easy application process - no lengthy forms and no supporting documents required on most applications 100% cash access with a competitive APR Earn Membership Rewards=AE points when you access your Line of Credit with your card Other Benefits: Line sizes between $10,000 and $100,000 100% of the line is available as cash No collateral or minimum banking account balance required No application or origination fees Access to money through checks, card or electronic transfer The...

How do I get around Excel formula is too long error message?
I am in the process of creating multiple links to multiple wookbooks (within one cell) and keep running into the problem that the formula will start giving me the error message that the formula is too long. Is there a way that I could disable this feature, thus allowing me to expand the formula to include additional links to additional workbooks. Please advise. Thanks Hi post yoiur existing formula. This is not a feature but a fixed restriction (no way around it). Some common solutions - split your formula - use defined names -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris wrote: &...