When hitting REPLY my picture in my signature (Rich Text Format) doesn't show up

Instead of the picture i get:

<< OLE Object: Microsoft Word Picture >>

How can I get the picture to also be shown after I hit REPLY?

Any ideas anyone?

Tim :-)

Missing Picture
Using Pub 2003 Twice in the last month, on 2 separate pub files, which had multiple pics, one pic (with thin black border) has disappeared when re-opening the document. In both cases, the pic seems to be replaced with a bordered rectangle. Graphics Manager does not list the missing pic. Hope some one can help with this. Gary Slide the acceleration down on your video adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. It this solves your issue, visit the web site of your adapter and look around for an upgraded video driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http:/...

Outlook 2003 Reply to Indicator
When I reply to a message in Outlook 2003 is there a way the original message is marked so I will know if I have replied to it or not? Thanks, Dennis Dennis Hughes <dvhughes@mindspring.com> wrote: > When I reply to a message in Outlook 2003 is there a way the original > message is marked so I will know if I have replied to it or not? Two ways: the mail icon gets a little arrow on it and the Infobar states when you replied. -- Brian Tillman Brian, Thanks. That is exactly what I need. Once you pointed the items out, they are very clear. Dennis "Brian Tillman"...

conditional formatting #23
this is probably a basic question, but here goes... I have a worksheet where staff will be slowly filling in dates into one column and I want Excel to automatically add into another column the date that occurs 13 days after the original date. I want the cells in the second column to remain empty until a date is entered by staff into the first column - how do I do that? EXAMPLE: say my staff on Monday enter that day's date (4-27-09) into the first cell in row 2 (row 2/column A) and I want Excel to automatically enter the date that will occur 14 days later (5-11-09) into the 4th cell i...

where is the format option to keep lines or paragraphs together?
I recently upgraded from Word 2003 to Word 2007. I can't find the "keep paragraph together" icon or menu. In the Paragraph group on the Home tab, click the dialog launcher (small arrow in the bottom right corner), or right-click in your text and choose Paragraph... from the context menu. This will open the familiar dialog with the Line and Page Breaks tab. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "js610" <js610@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34534134-AE57-4940-9...

Set out of office reply for an additional mailbox
Is there any way of setting the out of office auto reply for a mail box that dosen't belong to you? When managers are out they ask me to turn on the out of office assistant for their mailbox (to frinkin lazy to do it before they leave). How can i do this without knowing their password? I am using Exchange 2003 and have already try opening the mailbox in adition to my own in Outlook 2003 and setting the out of office assistant from there but it only sets it for my own. There are 3rd party products to help with this: http://www.symprex.com/products/oom/ To do it yourself, I suspec...

What is the advantage of using a "Chart Title" object over just another text box?
It kind of drives me nuts that I can't expand the box that the chart title is in, which is a trick I use sometimes to make sure text in a text box is centered precisely (center alignment, text box expanded horizontally to the width of the chart). Is it easier to access programatically, or where is the percentage here? Additionally, I note that while you can use nudge (and other drawing functions) on a text box, you cannot do this on a chart title. On Feb 23, 12:18 pm, "Taylor" <taylor.bry...@gmail.com> wrote: > It kind of drives me nuts that I can't expand the b...

Changing text/color after a time period?
I hope some of the brilliant Excel people here can help me out. What I am looking to do, is enter a date in a certain cell (if it helps conceptualize, the date that I ship something to someone). Is it possible to have that cell with the "ship date" in it, either change colors, or change the font size, or something, after 30 days have gone by? My reasoning is that the product I ship out, has to be back to me in 30 days, or a penalty will incur to the other party. I just want these fields that have exceeded the 30 day mark, to stick out, so I can easily identify them. Thanks for any h...

Random text and numbers
I want to place a hidden field in a form which inserts data into an Access database backend. I am using ASP. Can anyone tell me how I can formulate the value of the hidden field so that what is entered in the database is a string of say 6 random letters and 2 numbers? Many thanks Andrew Turner I answered this yesterday. -- --Roger Carlson MS Access MVP Access Database Samples: www.rogersaccesslibrary.com Want answers to your Access questions in your Email? Free subscription: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ACCESS-L "Andrew Turner" <andrew.turne...

Public Folder
I have a request I'm having trouble filling... Notes: - The idea is (and to stay) contained within our Exch Public Folder(s). - We have task and calendar objects in this location for the specified action described below. The goal: Assign a task and have it display for the user(s) in a calendar view. So far: - I've looked around at views of Tasks, nothing that comes close to a calendar layout. Is this an over-sight on my part? - I've tried making the new task object relate to the new calendar object, no luck. Is there something I pebcaked? - I know the SDK package ca...

Date Format Questions
how do I get this =((DATE(2005,12,30))&" YTD") to look like this Dec 05 YTD Right now I have a Cell that look like : 38716 YTD Hi =TEXT(DATE(2005,12,30),"mmm dd")&" YTD" Arvi Laanemets "Mestrella31" <mestrella@mxn.com> wrote in message news:F523D264-3CC1-40E0-A371-1D1C21D8F4F7@microsoft.com... > how do I get this > =((DATE(2005,12,30))&" YTD") > > to look like this > > Dec 05 YTD > > Right now I have a Cell that look like : 38716 YTD or you could just format the cell as mmm dd \YT\D -- H...

Disappearing Text Excel 2007
Every once in a while when I'm performing a lot of copying and pasting of entire rows, text will start disappearing in the cells. If I minimize and maximize the window, the text returns. Anyone ever run into that or know a work around? Thanks. ...

showing total of 10 digits.
hi group, I need to show 10 digits total of any number (with last 2 being the decimals). So if the cell contains the number 6, I need it to show as 0000000600. Or for example if the number in the cell is 103.89 it'll show as: 0000010389 how do I make excel do that? Thanks Hi Thrava! =A1*100 Format > Cells > Custom format 0000000000 OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "Thrava" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Reply email address addded to personal address book
Hi all, when I reply to an email from someone that I have never recd mail from before their email is added to my address book automatically. I would like to stop this. Articels that I have read say this can be turned off 1. On the Tools menu, click Options. 2. On the Preferences tab, click E-mail Options. 3. Click to de-select the Automatically put people I reply to in check box I don't have option 3. Any thoughts? Thanks What version of Outlook are we talking about? -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP C...

reply not allowed
I have a problem. I can receive messages. Also I can send messages. But I can't reply to e-mail address. What should I do? http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "zizavac" <zizavac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E1CCA88-5BEB-4DFB-A41A-C1B9CDF98704@microsoft.com... >I have a problem. I can receive messages. Also I can send messages. But I > can't reply to e-mail address. What should I do? ...

How can I create stock emails to reply to clients?
Can anyone tell me how to do this please? On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:09:01 -0800, Janet Todd <Janet Todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me how to do this please? You'll have to explain your task in more detail. Is this in an Access database (the subject of this forum)? -- John W. Vinson [MVP] For email templates you have a few options: 1. use a service like Constant Contact 2. build it yourself I can describe the basics for how I built email templates into my software. See my website for more details. - create a table to stor...

Performance hit on sharing records
Hi, Can anybody tell me the performance hit on using sharing of records between teams? We are considering sharing of custom entities in terms of 10000s of records between 5-6 user teams. What would be the performance hit? Thanks, Hi, No it will not, if you are sharing with the teams, it's only 1 entry added to the principalobjectaccess table. It's not going to be a problem. I have client sharing to hundreds user with couple hundred thousands of records. Darren Liu Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Aug 7, 2:47 pm, sb <itssari...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > Can anybody tell...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Import PO from a text file?
Is there a way to import and create POs from a text file, xml, or something like that? We have version 1.2 Thanks. Luis Do you need of a tool that create PO for you? Antonio Do you have one? I could use some information on it "Antonio Mazzeo" wrote: > Do you need of a tool that create PO for you? > > Antonio > > Yes, I have.. but with my customer rules and my text file :) antonio Does anyone have anything like this already? An add-in? I'm very interested. Ken Nelson "Antonio Mazzeo" <amazzeo@email.it> wrote in message news:uFZ...

Text wrapping doesn't work in Publisher 2007
I have a print document. In it one page has a text box and a picture. The picture is a JPEG, rectangular, with no border. The text box and the picture frame have significant overlap, so I want the text to wrap around the picture. So in Format picture/Layout/Wrapping Style I choose Square, and under Wrap text, Both sides. The text and picture are superimposed, not what I want. No matter which Wrapping Style I choose, I get the same result. If I edit the wrap points, I see that they are at the corners of the rectangular picture frame. How do I get wrapping to work? Just to be clear, by "w...

PROBLEM SIZING A TEXT BOX IN A FORM
Access 2007/vista I have a form in which I cannot adjust the text boxes INDIVIDUALLY. I click on a text box and it becomes surrounded by an orange border, indicating it is selected. But when I size it smaller or larger, all the other text boxes in the form move in tandem. I have not encountered this before and am baffled. Ideas? -- William ...

Hit Counters on Every Page
I have a large web site hosted on http://www.freeservers.com They allow hit counters on every page - the stats being stored in one file - fpcount.js My site is over 10 years old, and many pages have hits in the thousands. However recently I've noticed that some counters have been reset to zero. I investigated and found that over the years the fpcount.js file has become corrupt. Although I pay Freeservers to host the site all enquiries to their Customer Service about the corruption of the hit counter feature are ignored. Therefore I am seeking a commensurate service. I have tried FP...

Calculated Field in Query
I have the calculated field below in a query. I was expecting to get the results in the query (for this field) formatted as a date. But this is not happening. Can anyone explain why, and suggest solutions? Thanks in advance, Paulo Relevant_Date: IIf([Payment Terms]![Counting From]="Shipment",IIf(IsDate([Orders]![Ex-Factory2]),CDate(DateAdd("d",[Payment Terms]![Payment Days],[Orders]![Ex-Factory2])),""),IIf([Payment Terms]![Counting From]="Invoice",IIf(IsDate([Orders]![DC Received Date]),CDate(DateAdd("d",[Payment Terms]![...

allow text over a non-blank cell in Excel
How do I allow the text from A1 and text from B1 to display one over the other at the same time Hi! Try this: =A1&CHAR(10)&B1 Format the cell to wrap text. Biff "Island" <Island@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FA73692-F12F-47B8-9062-4B7FB4E88631@microsoft.com... > How do I allow the text from A1 and text from B1 to display one over the > other at the same time You cannot allow this unless you take a picture of one of the cells and place it over the other cell. SHIFT + Edit>Copy Picture This makes it hard to read either of the st...

Discussion not notifying me of replies
I've been ticking the "NOTIFY ME OF REPLIES' box on posts, but i'm not being notified. Anyone else having the same problem? anyone know a fix? thanks. Peter Depends entirely on your "host" for this newsgroup. Ask the support staff for the newsgroup-frontend server you are using. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 03/03/10 06:34, PG wrote: > I've been ticking the "NOTIFY ME OF REPLIES' box on posts, but i'm not being > notified. Anyone else having the same problem? anyone know a fix? > thanks. Peter Hi Peter, Yes,...

Specialized Cell Formatting
I have a column that contains a string of numbers, but I need to have it formatted in a customized way using a few .'s. And I want to know if there is any way I can set the formatting for this column so that it will automatically change all the cells in this column without me having ot manually do it. Here's an example of what I need: In each column a string of numbers like: 123456789012345 The string of numbers need to be formatted like so: 123456.78.901234.5 The column is already filled with numbers in the first example. Can I somehow automate the formatting of this string of nu...