When adding attachments...

....in Outlook the following errors comes up:

"Out of memory or system resources, please close some
programs and try again"

Quotas are fine. I have deinstalled/reinstalled Office,
cleaned 'temp' areas, and many other tidbits.  Any other
ideas?

Thanks.
0
anonymous (74719)

This might help as i had this problem with Outlook 98.

Is the file you are trying to copy to attach nested in sub folders? if so try and copy the attachment to a root drive like c:\
Ignore previous email. wrong spellin

if the attachment is nested in sub folders(this means you have to open different folders to get to the attachment) it might help if you copy the attachment into your root c:\ drive then try and attach it to the email. i have the same problem with Outlook 98. Microsoft do have a patch for this but i cant find it

let me know if this works.
I've actually tried to attach a file in the top-level
directory of D: but didn't work either.

Thanks for the thought.

0
anonymous (74719)

Outlook 2007 attachment problem
Hi, I have tried to get help on this problem for a month or so, on different forums, but there is no-one who can help me. I came across this forum today and am hoping that some who understand Outlook 2007 inside out can help me. I have an email in the drafts folder which is 480MB in size. It contains all my emails from my inbox in one attachment. I don't know how it happened, but I need to get those emails back from the attachment and put them back in my inbox. Everytime I try to open the attachment, my outlook grinds to a halt. I can only 'open' it when I run...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Outlook Express Stole My Attachments!!!
I sent some emails from work to myself at home. When I opened the emails, there was a statement at the top of the email something like "OE has removed the following dangerous attachments from your email". It listed ALL the attachments I had sent and my emails were all blank. How do I get my attachments back? How do I prevent this from happening again? Hi - see http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm Frances wrote: > I sent some emails from work to myself at home. When I > opened the emails, there was a statement at the top of > the email something like "OE...

ADDING A NUMBER

Problem sending large attachment
Want to send a 27mb file by email, but cannot... Outlook sent it yesterday, but then would not do it again. Very irritating. I cannot see what to do to change this....any ideas please? I use Windows XP, Outlook 2003 and BT internet. Thanks "Julie" <poohsnews@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:5tSdnff3fP4BL7zUnZ2dnUVZ8sXinZ2d@bt.com... > Want to send a 27mb file by email, but cannot... Outlook sent it > yesterday, but then would not do it again. Very irritating. > I cannot see what to do to change this....any ideas please? > I use Windows XP, Outlook 2003 ...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Attachment problems #2
When someone in our office sends an e-mail from their Mac with an attachment(e.g. a jpeg file) those of us with PC's can't open it. However, if one of us with a PC can access the file, we can attach the file and send to everyone (and they can open it). What's going on? ...

Compressing Attachments
My organization works with a number of files including Word, Excel and Access... and it would be a time-saver to use our compression tools (winzip and winrar) interactively with Outlook... that is, automatically compress any attachments. Are there guidelines for developing an add-in that would accomplish this? there are already at least two addins that do this.. zipout (www.microeye.com) is the one I'm most familiar with but there are others. Look for them at slipstick.com -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlo...

Adding alternate columns

bcc and attachment fields
Is there a way to make the bcc and attachments fields always show up at the top of a new email under the To: , CC:, and Subject fields??? Thanks are you meaning that attachments will not show in the body? I am looking for that answer too. -- Dave M Radeon 9800Pro 256mb P4 2.8 oc to 3.1 "sendhost3000" <sendhost3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eYXGYYYxDHA.3224@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to make the bcc and attachments fields always show up at the > top of a new email under the To: , CC:, and Subject fields??? > > Thanks > > -----= ...

Adding fields from a different query

attachments are converted to winmail.dat files
When I attach a pdf file, or an excel spread sheet to mey email and send it to a hotmail attach, the files are converted to a winmail.dat file. I had just installed the latest security patches from Microsoft. I am running Microsoft 2000 Professional. If you are sending your messages in Outlooks RTF(Rich Text Format)to a non-Outlook recipient, he or she will get plain text plus attachments with .dat extension. Change sending format to HTML and you should be ok. >-----Original Message----- >When I attach a pdf file, or an excel spread sheet to mey >email and send it to a hot...

Record of attached file
Does anybody know how to make Outlook 2002 automatically insert the file name (of the file that is attached to the e-mail) at the bottom of the body of the message? example: <<test.xls>> Outlook Rich Text - files inserted in the body where the insertion point it. Plain Text - files inserted in window below the message body. HTML - files inserted in header just below the subject. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted ...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

adding lines to added data
I have added data to an existing worksheet but when printed the row lines and column border lines do not show. How do I add the lines to the added border to match the existing lines? ...