what method to add function to right click list ?

Maining to add Local personal Address Book (.pab) to
right click menus. In Outlook97 had these function.

0
anonymous (74719)

Outlook provides no way to do that.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
     Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20

"wong" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Maining to add Local personal Address Book (.pab) to=20
> right click menus. In Outlook97 had these function.

0
suemvp (4038)
5/13/2005 11:29:57 AM
Thank you !!!
0
anonymous (74719)
5/13/2005 1:02:40 PM
wong <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Maining to add Local personal Address Book (.pab) to
> right click menus. In Outlook97 had these function.

You shouldn't be using a Personal Addfress Book anyway.  That function is
long obsolete.  Keep your contacts in the Contacts folder.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Inserting a drop down list for each cell
:confused: I need help. I read and re-read the instructions on this on the hel on Excel 2000 and I am very confused. Why do they make it so hard? just want to make a drop down list for each cell under each heading. Is that so difficult? Can someone please help me out there -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Easiest way is to just select the cells(range) you want and then create. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "RaveChic >" <<RaveChic.18bky5@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:RaveChic.18bky5@excelforum-nospam.com... > ...

How can I add my own data marker
I have a chart that I need to have the Data Marker display a $ as opposed to the triangles and squares currently available. Is this possible? Hi, You can find information here. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomMarkers.html Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "JANeyer" <JANeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0BFF3A2-C600-451D-A37A-F2F2B3FF3786@microsoft.com... >I have a chart that I need to have the Data Marker display a $ as opposed >to > the triangles and squares currently available. Is t...

Hide from address lists, get Undeliverable email
When I hide a user from the global address list, I can no longer send Emails to that user. Using Exchange 2003 in mixed mode on Windows 2000 servers. In AD select user, right click and properties. Select Exchange Advanced tab and check hide from Exchange address lists. When this check box is selected, I cannot send Emails to the user. I get a bounce back, Email undeliverable. It seems I cannot hide a user from the global address list and then send them an Email. I have tried with 5 different users in various OUs, and all are the same. Please help! What is going wrong? Thank you...

Return Names From List
Greetings, This should be simple, but the solution escapes me. I have a fixed length column (19 Rows). In this column I have a list of names, I use a formula to fill in these cells and the list and order of names will not change, only how many and the combination of the names that appear. This list can consist of anywhere from 2 to 16 entries, (most of the time only 2 to 4 entries), the empty cells can be numbers or blank. What I need is to return each name that appears in the list individually to insert into a seperate "index(match" formula to retrieve a value fro...

(New Object).Method
Is there a simpler acceptable syntax for (New Class).Method than With New Class .Method End With In VB.NET you can use Call Call (New Class).Method but this syntax is not acceptable in VB6 (with or without the () at the end). FYI I am looking for VB6 and VB.NET answers, if they are different. (Using Call in VB.NET is "acceptable", I'm just wondering if there is an alternative syntax I haven't thought of.) BTW Note that if you define an "identity" function: Function Identity(ByVal C As Class) As Class Identity = C End Function (And...

how do i get the name of a newly added sheet that i add with Sheets.Add in a vba macro in excel?
how do i get the name of a newly added sheet that i add with Sheets.Add in a vba macro in excel? Hi Daniel, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sheets.htm variable = ActiveSheet.Name 'Rename current Sheet ActiveSheet.Name = "Renamed14a" ActiveSheet.Name = "D" & Format(Date, "yyyymmdd") ActiveSheet.Name = "D" & Format(Range("a1"), "yyyymmdd") ActiveSheet.Name = "D" & Format(Range("a1"), "yyyy_mmdd_hhmm")Also see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm...

how do I add music to my web page
I'm a new publisher user and want to add music to my web page to create some atmosphere , cant figure out how to do this , can anyone help??? Go to Format > Background > Background Sound. But...think three times before you do this. Many to most people are alienated by background music, and you will alienate those viewers, and drive them away from your site. In the future, please post your web related questions to the web group: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign and we will try to help you there. Thanks. DavidF "foamdancer" <foamdancer@discussions.microsoft.com&...

add cells
I have this to start Sub Total() Range("D1").Value = Range("E1").Value + Range("F1").Value What do I have to add to this so it continues down 500 rows (D500 = E500 +D500) Thanks in advance! Sub makeformula() For i = 1 To 500 Cells(i, "d").Value = Cells(i, "e") + Cells(i, "f") Next i End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Kristen" <Kristen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A79F9080-20FB-4603-9716-8E4CB7923C36@microsoft.com... >I...

need script to add LDAP server
I need a way to automate adding an LDAP server to the directories list. I can't find anything on a web search about it though. I'd prefer to do it in vbscript, but at this point I'm not that picky. Anyone know how I can get started? Jordan Microsoft uses text files with a .prf extension and a highly structured = format to provide information to OUtlook that enables Outlook to create = or modify a mail profile, which is what you're actually talking about = doing. You can create such .prf files with the Custom Installation = Wizard or Custom Maintenance Wizard tools in...

ReadBinHex method
Hi, I'm trying to read binary information from an XMLTextReader and to save it to a .jpg file, using a FileStream. I don't want to use an XmlDocument because of performance reasons. But the only example code I could find is: byte[] binhex = new byte[1000]; do { binhexlen = reader.ReadBinHex(binhex, 0, 50); for (int i=0; i < binhexlen; i++) Console.Write(binhex[i]); } while (reader.Name == "BinHex"); Is there any way to discover the length of the binary data on beforehand? Or can someone give me a hint on how to complete my code her...

All Office Apps Freezing on Any Right-Click
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel This is occurring in Entourage, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Restart computer. Open any of those apps. Do any basic function in them: type something. Then try to do a right-click via holding down CTRL and clicking on something to get a menu: a piece of text, a cell, an image -- anything. The computer hesitates a minute and then starts the spinning rainbow wheel of death and never recovers. I have to force quit. I've run the latest update on Office 2004. Thoughts? Thanks ...

Add items to "Account-screen"
When you open an account in Microsoft CRM 3.0, a screen appears with all the information about that account. On the left side of the screen there is a menu with options such as "Information", "Contacts", "More Addresses", "Activities" and "History". There is also a menu "Sales" with the options "Opportunities", "Quotes" and so on. I want to created a custom entity called "Visitor Reports". I want this entity visible in the Sales menu of an account (or Contact). Is that possible? Hi, This is pos...

T.Valko function
Morning. Back in January I'd posted looking for some help on a function, and T.Valko helped, solving my issue. In using the function, I've run across something I was not expecting, and need to now solve that. The original post was: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&query=Steve&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions&p=1&tid=487ddd9f-1b00-466c-ab5d-6f72a2f875a6&mid=487ddd9f-1b00-466c-ab5d-6f72a2f875a6 The problem that I've now recognized is that if there is a bla...

Excel Add in Solver
I am using solver on excel with large 13,300 KB files. My question is what area of the computer does the solver use to run its calculations? Because my files are large the whole systmes bogs down. Do I need more RAM, faster side bus speed, to go from 32 bits to 64 bits? What would be the ideal chip or setup for me to use? Thanks! ...

Converting varying length Vertically-aligned records to Horizontal Rows of list (tabular)
I have a Excel Spreadsheet with Records of books. The fields and data value is entered as the First and Second Column (ColA, ColB). The records are separated by 2 empty rows. Some fields are missing for some records: Some record may miss the 'author' whereas some records may miss some other fields, say ,'subject' AND 'totalpage'. The Objective is to tranform the record horizontally with Each ffield in one column with missing field blanked so that all the field are aligned in a column e.g. colA for 'Title', colB for 'Author' How can we convert varying ...

Letter format drop-down list (Data Validation)
I made a drop-down list by using Data Validation, but the letterformat is much smaller than that of the spreadsheet. The letter format of the original list that is used in Data Validation is OK so this cannot be the problem. Anyone any ideas? Thanks Hans Hi Hans the font size of the validation listbox cannot be changed. You may have a look at http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger for a workaround (zooming the sheet automatically) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hans" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:62db01c40130$59...

Microsoft office Live add in sign in error
I close word document and get Microsoft office Live add-in sign-in error. How do i stop this from happening. ...

How to add attachments into the Knowledge Base?
Hi, How to add attachments into the Knowledge Base? I heard that its possible with some code. Is there anyone outthere with a small handy guide for that :-) or even a ready to use codesnippet? best regards Antonio I don't think it's possible, what our clients does is linked to an external resource like sharepoint for their attachements. If someone can figure out how to attach to a knowledge base, please share, I would like to know. thanks! Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Jul 17, 12:30 am, A.K.V. <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ...

Should my properties be a method or set by a method
I am in the process of building a VB6 class that represents the Windows startbutton. Currently it has two properties, one to set the caption of the button and one to enable or disable it. Currently setting either property sets that property of the actual start button. Should I be setting these properties via a method? "Leo" <Leo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I am in the process of building a VB6 class that represents the Windows > startbutton. Currently it has two properties, one to set the caption of the > button and one to enable or disable it. Cu...

List Control and UNICODE...
Hi. My project is ANSICODE. And my project has a List Contorl. So I use to insert any string like next code: ListView_SetItemText(m_lstFiles.m_hWnd, dwItemIndex, 1, (char*)szText); The List Control has 5 columns. Second column have many UNICODE strings. So I need to use WCHAR* in order to insert strings second column. How can I insert ANSICODE string and UNICODE string in the List Control? I gather this is not MFC, since you are using the windowsx.h macros. You should not presume that characters are char *; you should use LPCTSTR or LPTSTR as appropriate. Note that there is an LVITEMW ...

database list
trying to make a database that is just a list on sheet2 and on sheet1 if i type a certain value from that database i want all of the information from a row that has that matching value ie hire date name job salary 12/01/05 JD Janitor 100 12/01/05 CJ Manager 500 if i type 12/01/05 in the hire date on sheet 1 i want all of this info to show if i type JD in the name on sheet 1 i want just that row to list If it's not absolutely necessary to put the data on a different sheet, maybe Advanced Filter will work If your data is in Columns A,B,C,D...

Evaluate Method.
Hi, I need help with evaluate Method. What I am trying to do is write for loop for following. UserForm2.Label1.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label2.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label3.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label4.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label5.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label6.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label7.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label8.Caption = "" I tried this(below) and many other thing, but nothing seem to work. Any suggestion on making this work? For i = 1 T...

Application calling the function defined in BSP's dll
Hi: IN CE600,mipsii BSP platform ,i build a C AP project. i want to call a fuction defined in dll. this dll had been put in platform ..bib (abc.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\abc.dll NK SHK) 1. could i call the function defined in dll directly in AP? 2. if i first to loadlibrary(TEXT("abc.dll")) then return NULL, how can i call the function defined in dll correctly? 3. i make the function to the BSP's lib. and put the lib to Application properties Link field (Additional libraries). but the link put out the err message: Linking obj\MIPSII\retail\BLK2...

If function using cell format as the condition
I would like to create an "If" logical function formula, where the "true" condition is based on the format of the cell. For instance, if cell b3 is formatting with a fill color, then add that number; if not, then add zero. Can anyone help? That will need VBA, unless the fill colour is derived from conditional formatting (in which case you could impose an equivalent condition). -- David Biddulph "Janie" <Janie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25499DED-25B8-4E7D-8CA2-A22788839E56@microsoft.com... >I would like to create...

Nesting Address function within Index function
I'm trying to use a nested Address function within an Index function, but I'm getting errors. Here's a sample of my function which is giving me an error I cannot figure out: =INDEX(address(20,1,1,true):address(30,4,1,true),1,2) With this function, I'm trying to get the contents of the first row, second column from an array that begins in cell A20 and ends in cell D30. I want to use the address function because I will not know the beginning and ending cell of the array. mserber Wrote: > I'm trying to use a nested Address function within an Index function >...