what is the url for yahoo or sbcglobal email

0
Jennifer1 (141)

If you're trying to use HTTP mail support to get those mail types, you can't
since it only works for Hotmail/MSN. If you're looking for the POP3/SMTP
(incoming/outgoing mail) hosts, that's different

"Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
vince8328 (2732)

How To Track Clicks from your MS Word Resume using a URL shortener
Like many people with a technical background, I have lots of links in my resume to companies I have worked for and projects I have completed. When I send out a resume I would like to know whether people click on the links in the resume, but normally I can only get stats for sites I control (using Google Analytics Campaign Tracking). By using a URL shortening service I can embed links that are specific to the resume that I sent, and I can track every click on that link from that specific resume. The only problem here is that creating those links is time consuming, especially if yo...

Exchange Resources- stop from getting email??
I want to stop my conference rooms from getting emails, does anyone know how to do this? I tried setting up a blank Distribution List and then editing the permissions so only that list could send email. However people using OWA got bounce backs even when booking as a resource and then I tried with outlook and got the same. exchange 2003 - sp2 outlook 2003 -sp1 windows 2003 advanced server sp1 stop getting mail from who/where? the internet? Under the delivery restrictions, there is an option to accept from authenticated users only. That will make it so that only internal users can se...

Help, I have lost my tool bar to create a new email
I accidently deleted my tool bar that displays the new, delete, refresh etc. Does anyone know how to get it back. Version of outlook? right click on the toolbar area, choose customize and look on the first tab - add checks to the toolbars listed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LS...

Inserting a URL
Hi, I was wondering if Great Plains supports inserting a link into one of the records so the user will be able to look up an Invoice in GP and find a link that will point to some other type of info. So when the user pulls up Invoice Number 123 there will also be a link/URL in one of the fields to http://www.InvoiceInfo123.com Thanks, Andy Andrew, It depends. The italic i icon let's you add links to some records. You may be able to use the Extender product as well. I haven't had time to play with it. The Notes area can be used to attach files or links to files such as Wo...

sbs 2003 email issue
When we try and send external email, we are getting this error. There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <domain.com #5.5.0 smtp;553 Sorry, over your daily relay limit.> To my knowledge there is no relay limit. Any ideas. Joel Are you sending your outgoing e-mail through a smart host that might have a daily limit? Is this happening with all outgoing mail, or just messages to a particular domain? "Joel Z" <nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:OFn8wCn...

Email Text Dissappears when Save
When we save email messages (as a draft) the text dissappears, even when th I use my administrator account. Anybody have any idea what that is happening. ...

getting message interface error and can't send or receive emails
If I try to move or delete an email I get a message - "The message interface has returned an unknown error. If this problem persists restart outlook." I have restarted outlook several times and also re-booted my PC several times. Still to no avail I cannot send or receive emails now either. While Outlook is closed, rename the Outcmd.dat and *.srs files, then open Outlook again and see if this helped. If not, please post back. Also, please post what version of Outlook you're using. If you have reached the limit on your PST, that could cause the error as well. -- Kathleen...

All emails are going to my junk email box
I have Outlook 2007 with Vista OS. All of my emails are going to my junk email box. I have my settings at minimum or none. I have reset my email account. What can be done. "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D4A9557-785A-44C2-8A57-F9AA7C3CFDE3@microsoft.com... >I have Outlook 2007 with Vista OS. All of my emails are going to my junk > email box. > I have my settings at minimum or none. I have reset my email account. What > can be done. If you start Outlook in safe mode (hold Ctrl when you start it) does th...

Monitor who read emails
Hi, I am using Exchange Server 2000. Is there a way to monitor who read an email is a public account? For example, we have a support account and its mailbox call SUPPORT. Now we are going to add the SUPPORT mailbox to sup1, sup2, and sup3's additional mailboxes. Thus, they all can read and reply emails from SUPPORT mailbox. However, we want to know who have read one of the emails in SUPPORT mailbox. Is there a way to monitor or log the reading activities? Thanks, Cliff On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 21:24:07 GMT, "Cliff Wang" <cliffwang@sbcglobal.net> wrote: &...

Where are my emails?
I have a laptop that connects to a server on which I send and receive emails. When I synchronise I get all my emails and can work on them offline when I'm not connected to the server. However, I thought that Outlook stored all the emails in the outlook.pst file but they are not there. I have searched my drive for any other pst files but can only find one. Are they stored somewhere else when they come from a server and you synchronise? They must be on my hard drive somewhere because I can access them offline! TIA Tony Look for an OST (Offline STore) file. "Tony Williams" <t...

Need help
I am very much in need of some suggestions for this. By the way, Microsoft may want to look into an easier solution for this, as Sarbanes Oxley may cause this to be a common setup. I have to basically put up an email wall between two departments; preventing them from emailing each other (compliancy issue). Here is my setup. 1 site, 2 exc 2003 servers, 250 mailboxes, everyone has the same @domain.com Department A - 40 users Department B - 40 users The rest of the company should be able to send to any department. I also have an email firewall that we can route to if necessary, it can drop ema...

Exporting Emails
Hi there. I am trying to export my email folders (Inbox and Sent items) and managed to do so by saving it as a Personal Folders File (in the pst format). However, whenever I try to attach the file to an email or upload it onto my server, I get an error message. Is it possible to somehow get these two files off of the computer without saving it to a hard disk or a zip disk? Here are my issues: 1. The emails have to be saved in a recognizable email format (ie, a Word or Excel format would not do) because I am having customer service issues with a company and need to save our correspondence as...

If someone prints my newsletter sent it via email, it is unreadabl
I've created a one-page newsletter and have sent it out. One person printed it, and it was unreadable--everything looked as though it had been stretched across the page. Why is this? What is the solution? ...

url
how can I send a url in a message in outlook 2000 no way to use the "send to" function?? "Wolfman" <Wolfman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:741252C1-4C9B-46DC-A3E6-337D4255A7C1@microsoft.com... > csull, > > Create a new Message and then in the body literally type the url out. > > eg. > > http://www.microsoft.com > > -- > Regards, > Ash. What happens if you try IE's File, Send link to menu? Mailto burl (http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#mailto) sends links, not the attachments. -- Diane Po...

How to accept emails for non-exchange users?
When just using the IIS SMTP server, all emails coming in to invalid users at my.domain got put in the drop folder. We had another email system that would look in the drop folder for those .eml files and process them seperately. Now that we've switched to Exchange, any email that comes in for a recipient on my.domain that is not an exchange user is bounced. How can I get it to behave the same as the IIS SMTP server and drop emails not deliverable to exchange users in the drop or bad folder so my other system can grab them? - In Recipient Policy, uncheck "this Exchange Org...

how do I setup an email acct?
I am trying to setup up an email acct in outlook but it won't let me? the mail acct is rclark@optonline.net how do i set it up so I can recived via outlook? richard The information is available from your ISP. Check their website or give them a call: http://custhelp.optonline.net/cgi-bin/optonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1673&p_created=1129052992&p_sid=wn8PsRRh&p_lva=28&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MzIwJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0wJnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfcGFnZT0xJnB -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http:...

How to send email on alternate email address
Hello, Lets imagine that some contact has several email addresses - CRM3.0 supports 3 addresses. But when I click button "Send" - email is sent to the first addresses. Is there possibility to change address before sending email? ...

How to set different URLs to IE for nevigating to different sites
I want to open a IE window through a program Then I will open a perticular site say "http://www.yahoo.com" in the same IE window through the same program Then after some time say delay of 1 min I want to open other site say "http://hotmail.com" in the same window throug same program Could you please tell me how to do this Thanks Shr You can use IEs object model to automate it. What you are asking is exposed thru its object model. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Shri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D244A9C8-...

Emails disappearing in Outlook 2002
I've got Outlook 2002 with XP Pro. I'm either losing my mind or new unopened emails that were in my inbox yesterday are gone today when I start my computer. My company's email from our website comes to the "Info" inbox in Outlook on my computer (separate from my personal inbox). I've had it set up like this for a long time without a problem. A month ago I got a new computer with XP pro OS and Office XP pro. Yesterday there were about 5 emails submitted from our website (I saw them when I went in and deleted some spam - but I did not select, open or delete any of ...

Email Questions = A confused user... please help?
hi... in working with crm3 through Outlook, I need a reality check with respect to how email is associated & attached to crm3 records... all comments appreciated! In Outlook, when creating an outbound email to a crm3 contact, if I click the 'Track in CRM' button & attach the email to the contact in crm3 & send the email, three things happen; the envelope icon changes to a crm3 biz card icon, the regarding of the email is appended with CRM:00020051 (or some such thing,) & the email is publicly accessible as history on the contact record in crm3. If I send the ema...

Deleted email not going to Deleted Items folder
I am using Outlook 2003 on WinXP Pro SP2 setup with POP3 accounts. When I delete an email it does not go to the Deleted Items folder - it does not pormpt me it just disappears. The shift key is not being pressed. This also happens when I drag an email to the Deleted Items folder - it just disappears. However, if the email is Unread then it does stay. As soon as I open the email it too disappears. I have tried to upgrade to Office sp2 but is did not fix the problem Change your View, Arrange by settings to All Messages instead of Unread ones. "techie_comps" wrote: > I am usin...

Kill Outgoing Email
Hello! Due to the nature of our business, we have users who will occassionally send out mass emails or large emails around 10 - 15MB. We had a user today who sent out a mass email to about 70 people that was 10MB. The exchange server queue filled up and our bandwidth was consumed so much by this that our users were not able to use internet resources effectively. I logged on to the exchange 2003 server and begand deleting them from the queue as they popped up. I'm still refeshing the queue and seeing retries come back after two hours. What is the best course of actio...

Full email address showing on sent emails?
Using Outlook 2000 for email (I checked this time, Brian!). In the sent file, *some* of my emails are not showing the full email address and only the name. Why is this so with some only? And how can I arrange that on all outgoing emails (as I compose them) and in the sent mailbox the full email address (including the @billyboggs.com part) is showing? TIA aalaan <aalaan@tpg.com.au> wrote: > In the sent file, *some* of my emails are not showing the full email > address and only the name. Why is this so with some only? What I suspect is that you have the Display Name define...

Sending a link chops URL's with Outlook 2007!?#
Whenever I "send link" from a browser, using Outlook 2007, it not only uses plain text formatting, but also chops long URL's with a newline. I want my emails sent with HTML formatting. And if I reply to a plain text email containing a long URL, this gets chopped too! I find this most annoying, as do the message recipients. Is there a way to fix this, or should I just use a better email client like Outlook Express or Thunderbird? Thanks for your help. Outlook does it because the line length for plain text is 76 char (tools, options, mail format tab, international button...

How to save emails elsewhere?
Can anyone teach me? Please clarify what you want to do. "Franslai" <franslai@lovehk.com> wrote in message news:1373E603-382D-4B40-8DD7-72A087C4A156@microsoft.com... > Can anyone teach me? Drag and drop to a Windows Explorer folder or File/Export/Messages/<follow the prompts> - the latter requires a blank folder and supports export of all or selective folders. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Franslai" <franslai@lovehk.com> wrote in message news:1373E603-382D-4B40-8DD7-72A087C4A156@microsoft.com... > Can anyone teach me? ...