what is the maximum size for emails?

--
Kevin Shafer
hdgkevin@twcny.rr.com

0
hdesigng (1)

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:43:47 -0500, "HARMONY DESIGN GROUP"
<hdesigng@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

>what is the maximum size for emails?

I don't know the maximum size, but I have used Outlook to send and
receive files that are over 20 MB.

Most people run into another problem with large emails.  Their
Internet provider only allows a certain size, sometimes 6 or 10 MB.  I
had a need to send and receive these large files, so I contracted with
an outside mail provider to handle them.  (www.tuffmail.com)

--
Steve M - unspam@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

  Ecclesiastes 9-11:  'speed does not always win the race, nor
    strength the battle' ...
  Damon Runyon:  ... 'but that's the way to bet them'
0
unspam1 (20)

can receive but not send email 04-23-10
I'm trying to get my windows mail to work for the first time. I can receive emails, but not send them. I get this error message. -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'try it', Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Can anyone help me with this? thanks, Vickie To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo M...

Email List
I have an email I am sending to a group of friends, and I have shortcuts for their addresses set up. Is there any way I can extract the full email address from the To clause of the draft without right clicking everyone and selecting properties - ie I want the full addresses for my own purposes - not the shortcuts, and i dont want to have to do one at a time Amb Apologies - I did not intend to double post. Please send responses to my other query... "amb" <@> wrote in message news:uTb2GJQ8DHA.2028@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have an email I am sending to a group of fr...

Migrating Email from Mac Mail to Outlook
I seem to be able to find migration tools to take mail from Outlook to Mac, but not Mac to Outlook. Can anybody recommend a good tool or process to accomplish this? I need all my email, calendar events, and contacts if possible. To migrate Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook 2003, follow these steps: 1.. In Lotus Notes, export contacts to a tab-delimited file. (For more information about how to export Lotus Notes contacts, see the Lotus Notes product documentation. Or contact Lotus Notes support.) 2.. Start Outlook 2003. 3.. On the File menu, click Import and Export. 4.. ...

how can I mark the maximum point on x-y graph
in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph Hi, Maybe these examples will help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FormatMinMax.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/Labellast.htm Cheers Andy MAJ-BEHNAM wrote: > in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

entourage continually crashes, database size >10GB
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop since my database has grown larger than 6GB (now >10GB), entourage crashes several times a day - seemingly without reason. unlike outlook, where i can move messages out of the inbox .pst into a separate filed messages .pst, entourage does not appear to have this functionality. <br><br>this is frustrating as i wind up wasting huge amounts of time using the glacially sloooooow database utility to verify/compress/rebuild the database over and over again - only to have the same t...

I Buy Notes For Cash ( any kind any size )_
Do you own a personal note Real Estate Note or Business Note Any Kind of NOTE. I buy notes any size for CASH. I dont care it they are or aren't paying on time. It dosen't matter how far behind they are either. Call Brice 530-354-7325 I pay referal fees for notes I buy as well so if you know someone who needs to sell a note call me. ...

Email 05-04-10
How do I print an email message showing the bcc recipient? You mean if it was sent to you? You can't...otherwise what would be the point of BCC? "AMcDonald" <AMcDonald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCB9301D-1BBA-4DEF-80FA-D8254085BC30@microsoft.com... : How do I print an email message showing the bcc recipient? Only messages you sent would contain that information, and only in the Sent Items Folder. -- Russ Valentine "AMcDonald" <AMcDonald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCB9301D-1BBA-4DEF-80FA-D825...

data validation of range, email specific row
Hi I'm trying to validate the data in cells C5:D5 if boths cells are yes, I would like it to send the row with both yes values and then set E5 to yes c d e tested? success? emailed? I don't know how to validate a range, I only figured out how to do one cell.. Sub Yes() Sheets("Sheet1").Select If Range("C5").Value = "Yes" Then MsgBox "Yes." End If End Sub How do I tell it to send the email after How do get it to send just the heading row and the row with c5:d5 value = yes as a html table? How do I set...

Word Email Attach Problem
I use Word 2002 for my email editing. Until 2 weeks ago when I attached a file it appeared on a line under the subject. Now when I attach a file the file icon appears in the body of the message. Also when my addressees open the message in its own window they cannot open the attachments.They get a message that the source file cannot be found. They can open the attachments in the view pane of the Inbox window. How can I fix this so the attachments are listed on a line under the subject and can be opened in the message window? Change your message format. RTF will always place the atta...

smtp connectors repeatedly sending same emails.
Running SBS 2003 Exchange 2003 Cutomers have complained that they are receiving the same email over and over again. Looked at the connectors in Exchange manager and found there to be three additional SMTP connectors with the domain names of the people receiving the emails, and every 15 minutes when the POP3 connector retrieves emails, these SMTP queues are sending out the emails again. I have frozen the queues for the time being but when the server gets rebooted they will get unfrozen and send out all the emails that have built up since. Please can some tell me how to delete these fr...

PowerPoint 2007 Size and Position dialog box for formating SmartAr
In PowerPoint 2003, I find the Size and Position tabs in the Format Autoshape Dialog box. For PowerPoint 2007, I have found instructions to access the Size and Positon dialog box through the shortcut menu. However, when I right-click the SmartArt graphic, the shortcut menu does not have a Size and Position to select. Where can I access the Size and Position dialog box in 2007 when formating a SmartArt graphic? Thank you for your help. On 11/24/09 1:53 PM, in article 2DC5B632-63C0-4AAC-B6F5-7B5B0CDDBAF0@microsoft.com, "mirmesquite" <mirmesquite@discussions.micr...

Maximum number of recipients
For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that a message can be sent to? Thanks, Robert Your ISP is the determining factor, not Outlook. Most limit from 25 to 50 for residential accounts and up to 150 for commercial accounts. "Robert Ramin" <rramin@swcsx.com> wrote in message news:eCWbWuPiGHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that > a message can be sent to? > > Thanks, > Robert > ...

Statement Email Body
Bonjour! Is there a way to add a message body when we Email the statement with Routines->Sales->Statement. We can put a subject but I didn't saw a place to put a message body. Regards, Joel :) Joe, E-mail body feature is not available in Customer Statements Option to my knowledge. However, You may want to try the new Support Debugging Tool that has an option to Sen E-Mail with E-mail body feature is available. Whether it helps you in sending customer statements is something you can give a try because I didnt try the new tool yet honestly though it had a lot interesting to ...

Delayed Emails / Reverse DNS?
Hello, Having a problem where messages to MSN, GMail, etc. are either being delayed or bouncing back after failed attempts. Server is SBS2003/Exchange 2003 SP2 and retries are at the defaults, with a TTL of 2 days. I've been told that this is because that the HELO name on the server (currently our registered_domain.com) does not match the reverse-DNS of the MX record that is pointing to our SBS server, which is 'x-x-x-x-customer-name-ne-ma.hfc.comcastbusiness.net' (where the 'x's is the IP address. I went into the SMTP virtual server and changed the FQDN to the e...

Size of Task Subject Line
I would like to display and print all the tasks in a given category. The default is to display only one subject line per task item. Is there a way I could display more than one line? Or, would it be possible for me to display/print the details associated with the subject line in all my tasks? I am using Outlook 2003. Have you considered turning on either the "Autopreview" or "Reading Pane" form the "View" menu? "Al" <anonymous@discussion.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e6eyhZonFHA.2904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I would like to display...

how to restore deleted email messages back to the server
hi guys. i have a very big problem and i have to fix it before it is noticed. I just set up windows mail and i forgot to set it NOT to delete the messages from the server, so it downloaded all the email messages and cleared the server completely! How can i restore the emails back to the server????? It's going to be noticed. The only way to put them back on the server is to forward them to yourself. That will get them there, but the message headers will be changed. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kheme" <Khe...

where on Exchange 2000 do you set distribution size limit?
I have a client who wants to create a large distribution list. I know it's a setting on the Exchange server but where? thanks in advance! ...

Delivery of time sensitive email distributed too soon
Admitted Newbie. Exchange 5.5 using Outlook 2002. I had prepared a time-sensitive email to be delivered to all mailboxes (2900+)on Friday, May 14 at about 3:00 p.m. I created the email on May 11 and postponed the delivery as previously stated. The email was automatically sent at about 4:45 p.m. CST today (May 12) with a hearder at the top indicating "This item has been marked to be delivered after Friday, May 14, 3:00 p.m." I have successfully used this feature dozens of times. The time and date on my computer and the Exchange server match within two minutes. Anyone ...

Which the maximum of characters of value in a cell?
When I impute a numerical sequence in a cell with more than 15 digits, excel does not conserve the typed value, modifying the digits from 16th typed. I ask: it is necessary to adjust some configuration in excel? Hi Excel's numerical limit is 15 digits. If you need to use more than 15, you'll have to enter it as text - either by formatting the cell as text before you type into it, or by starting the entry with a ' Hope this helps. Andy. "Malisky" <Malisky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B261F7DB-7A39-45D5-8FCE-F750D26D36EC@microsoft.com....

Email attachments in Outlook.
I am running Windows XP Home and use Office XP, Outlook email. When I receive emails with more than one .jpg attachment, I don't know how to open all of the attachments at once; rather, I have to open them one at a time and that is a pain. Is it possible to open all of them at once? Holding down Shift or Ctrl and click on each attachment to highlight them all does not work. Thx, Don. Don <rlty@juno.com> wrote: > I am running Windows XP Home and use Office XP, Outlook > email. When I receive emails with more than one .jpg > attachment, I don't know how to open al...

Large Emails Keep Resending: Send Timeout Error
Using Outlook 2003 in WinXP. Upgraded from Outlook 2000. Emails with large attachments, usually around 1MB and larger, when sent, will generate an error message that the send operation timed out. Outlook then attempts to resend the email accordingly. The emails never leave the Outbox or appears as a Sent Item. The recipients however, end up receiving multiple copies of the email as a result of the resends. Outlook isn't aware that the email was sent. Can't find a post in the knowledge base that addresses this. Any help would be most appreciated. Thx! Clark Smith Never ...

Maximum no of accounts
Hello, Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it comes within 2 days. -Nanci In microsoft.public.money, Nanci wrote: >Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that >can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere >between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single >file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it >comes within 2 days. http://support.microsoft.com/...

Comcast Business Class email exchange settings for Entourage 2008?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Our company recently signed up with Comcast Business &amp; we are trying to configure the hosted exchange email accounts they provide with Entourage 2008 on our Macs. <br><br>Comcast only provides info on their help site for configuring the accounts as IMAP using Entourage 2004. I have been able to connect using IMAP but of course would prefer to set it up as an Exchange account. I have also been able to connect through Apple Mail which auto configured my account as exch...

what is the size of the internal buffer of fileStream
Hi! If I use a filestream connected to a data storage like this program example shown here. The data will be written to the data storage when the internal buffer is full. So I just wonder what size is it on the internal buffer ? I mean the actual write to the data storage will be done in chunks of some size to increase the performance. string overview = "Most commercial applications, such as..."; FileInfo fileStore = new FileInfo("Overview.txt"); FileStream conduit = fileStore.Create(); byte[] encodedOverview = new UTF8Encoding(true).GetBytes(overview); condu...

CRM email Key
When attempting to send an email using Micosoft CRM I receive a "COMMUNICATION ERROR with a subtitle that reads missing Microsoft CRM key." I did not believe you had to have the Exchange Router installed to send email. The router is for automating routing of messages. Do you need this installed if you are not going to use automated routing? Thanks The Exchange Router is used to send emails, hence the error message you are receiving. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:34:02...