What does the message "object can not be found" mean in Outlook

After configuring my email, the tests go through fine. Then, when I send an
email I receive an error message of "object cannot be found".  I am not sure
why I am receiving this message or what to do to fix the problem.  Any help
would be appreciated.
0
Ellen (52)

An Object Can Not Be Found
After verifying my e-mail accounts are configured properly, I click the Add/Send button and I get the following error "The operation failed. An object can not be found." All I wanted to do was start completely over with Outlook 2003 with NO previous info, accounts, address books, etc. It should not be this damn hard to get Outlook to work as expected. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks, Mark Fixed. "Mark McCasland" <mmccaslaATairmailDOTnet> wrote in message news:eNs%239505DHA.2432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > After verifying my e-mail accounts are config...

Object can not be found
Hi, I'm running MGP 8.0 SP4. I deleted a local field in Sales Transaction Entry Detail window together with the procedures related to it. But when I run Great Plains, I receive Object Can Not Be Found error pointing to this field (in Dynamics.txt). I checked the code for that window and found that the object is still there. How do I remove it? TIA, Sugih Sugih, It is never a good idea to delete a field on any window. These fields are tied to UI validation routines and when missing will cause the error you received. Now a few things have me confused: you said, "I checked the co...

What does the message "object can not be found" mean in Outlook
After configuring my email, the tests go through fine. Then, when I send an email I receive an error message of "object cannot be found". I am not sure why I am receiving this message or what to do to fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated. ...

object can not be found
xp pro platform outlook will not send/receive to mail server, even though the self tests all check on email setup note: did have a previous email provider, but believe all settings are current for bellsouth actuation of send/receive results in "object can not be found" message See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "craig horner" <craighorner@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:091c01c3b81e$1a0523e0$...

object can not be found #2
Hi, I am trying to restore Outlook 2002 to default. The reason is when I click on properties/ advanced, of my top level folder, I get an error message "object cant be found". I have reinstalled XP previously, and when I reinstalled Outlook, I have been importing from my backed up pst files. I have tried reinstalling Office XP, and find that it keeps asking for a pst that was previously default. This is ok, but when I go to properties/ advanced, I get the "object cant be found" error. How can I reinstall office XP, and bring up a fresh default folder, so I can import from ...