What are the CCI: field limitations under Outlook 2000 ?

Hi everybody,

I'm in a bad fix using the CCI: field under Outlook 2000 so I need more
document about the CCI: field. All I succeed to find on microsoft.com is
that 'it allows to send email to <> people without revealing the other
recipients email'.

What I need to know is informations like :
- maximum size of the field,
- behavior when one of the listed email in CCI: doesn't exists,
- and so on...

Please help folks...

Thank you.
Marc

0
salti.m (3)

validate a field based on sum of other fields
I have to assign commission to agents for each "order". I can have anywhere from 1 agent at 100% commission to 5 agents with every possible combination of percentages. Obviously, I need the percentage entries to only add up to 100 and I'd like to force the user to adjust the figures until they total 100. Firstly, am I right in assuming it would be better to be assigning the agents to the orderIDs in separate records: OrderID, Agent, Agent Percentage (as opposed to having one record contain the OrderID, Agent1, Agent1Percentage, Agent2, Agent2Percentage, Agent3, Agent3Pe...

outlook rules wizard #4
when i set up my rules in microsoft outlook - its 2002 - i can't get the rules wizard to work - what am i doing wrong? my first rule is: apply this rule after message comes arrives from ...@yahoo.com move it to the ... folder please help JD On 10/21/2003 9:16 PM, JD wrote: > apply this rule after message comes arrives > from ...@yahoo.com move it to the ... folder Did you turn on the rule? Have you tried running it manually first? Alex -- -( Alex Yu | Systms Admintr | Multmd Devlpr | AEM | RPI | MSFT MVP )- ...

Pivot Table Calculated field #3
I have a pivot table with columns for No's, Yes's and Grand Total. I would like to calculate the % of Yes's by dividing the Yes's by the Grand total. Can someone give me an easy explanation of how to do that or a source? I have tried every thing I can think of and the directions I have found have not helped.... Thanks, Ann To calculate total percent Yes, you could use the GETPIVOTDATA function in a formula outside the pivot table. For example: =GETPIVOTDATA("Region",$A$5,"Valid","Yes")/GETPIVOTDATA("Region",$A$5) MOE wrote: &g...

Upgrading from SQL Server 2000 Standard to SQL Server 2008 Standard or Enterprise?
Hi, We are looking to upgrade from SQL Server 2000 Standard to either SQL Server 2008 Standard or Enterprise. First of all, has anything that used to be in the Standard edition been moved in to the Enterprise edition? Is there any killer stuff in Enterprise that is missing from Standard, noting that we probably won't be using BI, Reporting and Data Mining. We will be using it for a very important database of about 20GB that is used during normal office hours and could potentially be taken offline over the weekend (although it is currently up 24-7 except for release window...

Locking Field position on screen.
I have created a simple form in Word 2007 with maybe 2 or 3 fields across and 3 or 4 fields down, but my problem is I would like to be able to lock the field positions in place on the screen. When I type in a field, the field to the left moves. I need to lock the position. Can this be done. Frank Most forms designers put form fields in table cells of a fixed dimension. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Francis Cunningham, Jr." <FrancisCunninghamJr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Problem w/ Outlook Loading
Does anyone know a solution for the following error message when trying to open Outlook 2002? Error Message - Unable to open your default e-mail folders Please help!!! Usually this occurs when you are not really hitting the server. Are you accessing Outlook or OWA? Is this on a LAN, through VPN or through the 'net? Did you authenticate? "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote: > Does anyone know a solution for the following error > message when trying to open Outlook 2002? > > Error Message - Unable to open your default e-mail folders > > Please h...

Cannot access LDAP address book with Outlook 2002
Hi, I can successfully connect to our LDAP address book with Outlook 2003 client with the SPA (secure password authentication) check box checked. But there's no such option in the LDAP address book access config page in Outlook 2002. Would anyone know a workaround to this problem? I tried searching everywhere without success. Thanks in advance Isn't there at least one expert on this planet who could answer this? Thanks BadCop wrote: > Hi, > > I can successfully connect to our LDAP address book with Outlook 2003 > client with the SPA (secure password authentication)...

scripto to cut/paste to next field
Here is my situation: 1) A page on IE will be open, and I will have a cursor in a field on the page (field that has text in it) 2) I need to hit a shortcut (ctrl-shft-something) that cuts everything to the right of the cursor, advances a field (effectively, replicates ‘tab’ action), and pastes Anyone have some code (and instructions on what to do with the code) that may solve the above? -- Boris "BorisS" <BorisS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4B54CE9-F2A4-4195-B2E3-ABA75A49202C@microsoft.com... > Here is my situation: > > 1...

Outlook 2007 Signature Changes on Recipient's Computer
Hello, I have my email email signature set to Palace Script MT @ size 36, which in that font is not that big. But directly under my signature I have my job title, phone, etc. which is in Palatino Linotype @ size 10. When I send messages, it looks the way it is supposed to look on my computer....and some recipient's computers it also looks the way it should. On a few other's computers, However, it changes the signature from Palace Script to Palatino Linotype but keeps it at the size 36 font. The result is that it looks abnoxiously big and as though I set it up that...

outlook password #14
how can I put a password on my outlook account Outlook is not an account You can password protect your Personal Folder, the data file, check Properties>Advanced "mhesson" <mhesson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E9B57BF-ADFA-432B-A0FD-A73FBCE8CC47@microsoft.com... > how can I put a password on my outlook account ...

text field to date field field
I have a database that has a text field called "visit" it has been filled with data ie., " 6/22/07 - not good, " the field may also be blank or it may contain random text after the date. In some cases no date at all just text. I would like to create a new field called DateVisit that contains just the dates that were entered in the field "visit" it has been a struggle and I have made no progress please help abbenj@verizon.net/nospam From your description, the field might contain a date, or a date and text, or text, or nothing. How would you explai...

When printing a contact the other field (Notes) get cut off
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. <br> I have tried this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried a different printer also. Please help On 3/10/10 12:47 PM, mwilshrie@officeformac.com wrote: > Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. I have tried > this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried > a different printer also. Please help Can you post a picture of what you're de...

Form Fields In Outlook Template
Help !!! I'm not a developer, just a user, but I need some help. What I want to do is create an Outlook 2003 template, that uses form fields (Text, drop down boxes, etc.....) However, it looks like to properly create an Outlook template, you cannot use Word as your editor. But if I do not use Word as the editor, then I cannot access the Form Toolbar. This cannot be a new request - but I just cannot seem to figure this out. Help !!! Thank you See my response to your other post on this issue.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart...

Outlook Archiving
I have a project to develop a VBA application that disables the normal Outlook (2002) archiving menu item and provides a new menu item to limit archiving to 5 emails at a time. I can't tell if this is even possible. Reply to: dwight_dial@chugachelectric.com Well, first off you could consider setting this regkey to disable most of the autoarchive functionality: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Preferenc es] "DoAging"=dword:00000000 This will remove: A) Tools / Mailbox Cleanup / AutoArchive B) Tools / Options / Other / AutoArchive C) The ...

Default fields in new fields
Using Outlook 2K When creating a new mail folder, it does not include the Subject and Received fields necessitating their having to be added every time. How can I get this to revert to the default fields? Thanks, Cathy ...

multiple critera for one field in a query
Hi, i am trying to get a count of a certain criteria but in different columns. Its hard to explain, but assume i have a table which consists of... A 550 B 600 C 20 A 100 C 75 B 120 D 390 Then in a query I am trying to have the result of: Over 500 Over 100 Over 25 Under 25 A 1 1 0 0 B 1 1 0 0 C 0 0 1 1 D 0 1 0 0 The way i have done...

Tracking emails
When tracking emails to a Case, the lookup screen shows all cases, open, closed, etc. Is it possible to filter this list to show only open cases? Thanks, -Rick ...

required fields
Hello: Through either VBA or Modifier, is it possible to make a field that is required in Great plains by design to not be required but be optional instead? I doubt it. The best that I could come up with was to just have VBA fill the required field with a "dummy" piece of information and move on. Any other ideas? I suppose the only other way is through Dexterity. The field is the "Interview Range from 1 to" in the HR Interview Setup window. I just decided to have VBA fill it with "01". Thanks! childofthe1980s You are right, fields Required by GP cann...

e-mail limitations
How can we increase the number of e-mails that we can send. We are doing legitimate e-mail marketing to our database, but can only send about 1500 emails at a time. We are using Exchange 2000 and outlook 2000. bruce <brucea@wingsgt.com> wrote: > How can we increase the number of e-mails that we can > send. We are doing legitimate e-mail marketing to our > database, but can only send about 1500 emails at a time. > We are using Exchange 2000 and outlook 2000. Ask your ISP. It's their limitation. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS ...

Broken Outlook
Customer started having problems authenticating to Exchange. Upgraded to 2003 Outlook same results. User can open mailbox from any other machine, nobody can open Exchange from his. Windows 2000 - removed and reinstalled IP. No spyware. Server is 2000 SBS. When setting up a new profile and check name you immediately get outlook could not log you on and it doesn't even try. Can ping the server by name and no wierd entries in log. Ideas? Is the authentication set to kerberos or ntlm? Try just ntlm to see if it helps. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to th...

VBA: Cannot add fields using Shift F11
Hi: I am trying to add fields to a window where the menu bar is not available. Although I can add the window with a keyboard shortcut (CTRL-F11), the fields shortcut that is supposed to work (SHIFT-F11) does not. I am on GP9.00274 on XP against SQL2000. Anyone else run into this? Dwight -- All: Found the problem. I had the ScriptDebugger=True line in Dex.ini set. The debugger uses Shift F11 to turn on the debugger so it was not allowing the VBA shortcut to run. Dwight "Dwight Specht" <Dwight_Specht@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eLeOtnGIHHA.1188@TK2MSF...

MS office outlook with msword editor
My MS office outlook always stopped when press reply email with msword editor enable. Who can tell me what's wrong and how can fix. thanks Ben Ben, MS Word is most likely the problem first start my making sure that all updates are done, run a detect and repair on your MS Office and if still an issue the MS Word template normal.dot may have a problem. Rename - normal.dot to normal.dot1 (to disable this one from being used) restart system - and open Word. This may solve the Outlook issue if not try doing another Outlook profile as well Regards, -- Francine Otterson President,...

Close Opportunity
I want to add an extra field to Close Opportunity (Won) dialog. But I cannot find where to add it. Is it possible? if so, how? Attribute or Entity to change? Hi, It is not possible to add new field on close oppty form. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "GreenTurtle" wrote: > I want to add an extra field to Close Opportunity (Won) dialog. But I cannot > find where to add it. Is it possible? if so, how? Attrib...

Outlook Contacts 11-19-09
Hello Everyone, I'm not too familiar with Outlook, i've got 2 question. How do I add a new Contact to an Existing Custom category? How do I Simplify Access to a shared Contact list in the Public Folder without going through folders then choosing the particular contact list ? my Colleagues say that it is one too many clicks to get to the shared contact list in public Folder in order to update it! Thx To Categorise a Contact, click the Categories button. You forgot to mention your version. It may be at the top of the Contact form (2007) or at the bottom (older...

Outlook Backup
I am trying to use the new add in feature of backing the .pst file in an XP computer. I have two accounts with two different outlook profiles. I can only backup one of them and whenI tried to install the program under the second user, it would not let me and required that I uninstall first. Is their a way to back up both user's pst files? Thanks ...