Week shows as Busy, but no events are showing

have a client that has a week showing as busy or
tentatively busy, however there are no events showing in
the calendar.  I have removed any filters and verified
the working hours.  I deleted all the other events or
appointments that were showing up for that week and still
nothing.  I checked all the tasks and none were tied to
the calendar.  No one is able to schedule a meeting with
this user because it shows the whole week as busy.  What
more can I check?
0
anonymous (74721)

outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy /cleanreminders

that might do it...

~jason k

"robert" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> have a client that has a week showing as busy or
> tentatively busy, however there are no events showing in
> the calendar.  I have removed any filters and verified
> the working hours.  I deleted all the other events or
> appointments that were showing up for that week and still
> nothing.  I checked all the tasks and none were tied to
> the calendar.  No one is able to schedule a meeting with
> this user because it shows the whole week as busy.  What
> more can I check?

0
v-hpjkr (14)

Capture outlook explorator event in vb6
Hi, How to get an user event in the outlook explorer back into a vb6 form VB6 gives this code but I can't get it, would you have something else ? Dim myolapp As New Outlook.Application Dim WithEvents myFolders As Outlook.Folders Sub Initialize_handler() Set myNS = myolapp.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set myFolders = myNS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderDeletedItems).Folders End Sub Private Sub myFolders_FolderChange(ByVal Folder As Outlook.MAPIFolder) Dim name as string name = Folder.name End Sub Thanks Download the ItemsCB COM addin sample from the Resources page at www.microe...

Summing weekly values to fall into correct month
Hi, Could someone please help me with this . My spreadsheet has row data in weekly buckets . I would like these weekly amounts to be summed to form the corressponding monthly total . However , some weeks are split across 2 months. For e.g. w/c 28/06/10 has 3 days that fall into June and 4 days that fall into July. 1) How do I get excel to add up all the weeks in June, and for this particular week, instead of taking the full weekly value into June , calculate the value/7 * 3 days ? 2) How do I get the following month of July to also add in the value/7*4 days from this week...

Event 8026 Error Log
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5C91D.94F16610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Everyone,=20 I'm having this error in my Application Log and I don't know why. SOURCE: MSADC LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory <server> for distinguished name = <'DOMAIN\Administrator'>. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. = (Connection Agreement 'RCA <Domain>' #2132)=20 I checked this article = http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=...

How do i send emails to groups without addresses of all showing ?
Is there a setting in Microsoft Publisher that allows me to hide the addresses of the other recipients in the newsgroup from showing up in everyone on the lists recieved email? -- Thanks For The Help Publisher??? No. Your email client would though...you would put the addresses in Bcc instead of To: You can leave the To: field blank to put your address in there, but no one elses. Bcc = blind carbon copy...a throw back terminology to the olden days of carbon paper. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "whooyagirl" <whooyagirl@discussions.mic...

drop down arrows only show up when in the field
Is there any way to format a drop down list on a form so that the drop down arrow appears all the time, and not just when you tab or click into that field? I'm trying to give my users an idea of which fields are drop down versus free text. Thanks for your help. No, not if you're using a protected form and dropdown formfields. If you change the template to display a userform (http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm) and just insert the resulting values into the document, the dropdowns in the userform do always show the arrow by default (althoug...

How to show the month of the referenced cell (containing a date)
If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will give me the following result: "Feb - 08" I tried =Month(a2)......but I just get the number of the month. Thanks. =TEXT(A2,"mmm - yy") Or simply =A2 with the cell custom formatted mmm - yy HTH. Best wishes Harald "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> skrev i melding news:165b03da-19ba-40b8-b9fe-77b17ef045b5@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will > give me the following result: > > "Feb - 08&...

cant install ms money 2004 small business
i am already logged in as admin. i can't install money 2004 sb. i already have ms money 2004 standard. can't uninstall that either! When i try to uninstall it gives me an error: "this installation is forbidden by system policy, contact system administrator" When i try to install ms money 2004 sb: "the system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" please tell me what to do. Well, I can't tell you exactly what to do - you might need to ask in a windows group, but there could be a couple of things. Check that you don't have any ...

possible to show an XML file using CHTML?
I have a XML file, and it uses XSL to parse it to HTML. That XSL file also contains javascript. I just want to know if CHTML would be able to display the XML file and parse it usign XSL just like internet explorer does? Is CHTML basically an "IE plugin" that we use in MFC? If so then I'd assume it would work. I just want to make sure.... You can use CHtmlView to display it. Or you can use the IWebBrowser control. http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/simplebrowserformfc.asp AliR. "Kourosh" <kderakhshan@msn.com> wrote in message news:1147717929.593067.319000@v4...

Sent Item not Showing Up
I'm at an office Running Office 97 and Outlook 2000. When they send at attached file from the Application, not Outlook, using Send To - Mail Recipient the message does not show up in the Sent Items bin of Outlook. There is apparently no record of it at all within my system although, obviously, the reciever knows it was sent. Is this an Office 97 problem? An Outlook 2000 problem? An interface problem or just this office's implementation. Thanks for any help. Tom Liberman tommylib@yahoo.com ...

Event log
Hi, each time a software is executed, I must write the starting time in a file, and each time the software is stopped, I must write the stoping time in a file. I must do that for all software which is executed on the PC. How can I do that ??? Thanks Pascal BOURDAUD'HUI So do you want the time written to a file, or the event log? If the former, look at the CFile class. If the latter, look for RegisterEventSource(), ReportEvent(), OpenEventLog(), and related functions. "Pascal Bourdaud'hui" <p.bourdaudhui@envt.fr> wrote in message news:#Vl#pyrRDHA.1688@TK2MSFTNGP...

summerizing formula for weekly lesson plans
Hi, This is a request from a primary school headteacher and a good friend of mine. They use an excel sheet that shows the lesson plan for each teacher. Nothing special on it. But lately they needed some summerizing figures on the sheets. For each teacher, there are "names" in the region G10:K19 in its excel sheet. The names includes a part consisting of the "lesson name" itself and a part consisting the "class" that'l take it (For example "ScienceA1"). Thus the "name" data can easily be seperated because the "lesson name" is at th...

Weeks
Hello everyone, I am trying to work with date. I want to see in a cell the week numbe with the stating date of that week and the ending date of thta week Example: Week #1 - 01 jan 2004 to 03 jan 2004 Week #2 - 04 jan 2004 to 10 jan 2004 Week #3 - 11 jan 2004 to 17 jan 2004 end so on. Can anyone help me. vru -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi With the assumption that you store the weeknumber in column A and use the ISO definition for weeknumbers (Have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/weeknum.htm for more information on this topic) use the following: 1. To calc...

add a business unit picklist
Hello, I'm wanting to add a picklist of my business units to the Account and Contact forms. I found a newsgroup post from John O'Donnell posted on 12/13/2004 that mentions this is possible. (seach for "views or sort by business unit" in the CRM newsgroup to find the thread containing John's post). I'm hoping John or someone else will be able to further explain how I can go about doing this. See John's post below... Thanks! "one way would be to add a picklist field to your forms which contains your business units etc so you can then create views to filt...

Show fields on one record not on others?
Hi, I'm trying to keep my form uncluttered by only showing appropriate fields when needed. Some "sales" are in California and then I want to display a field "CA tax". I can make that field visible or not by using a checkbox.... But when I go to the next record, the CA_tax field (and label) are visible even though the checkbox (of that record) is not checked. Any help with this concept would be very appreciated. Richard Stricker 'the checkbox If Me!Calif_tax.Value = True Then 'show CA tax only when calif tax is true.. Me!Label24.Visible = True ...

business portal re-initialize company and SQL Configuration
I have a suggestion from a customer. They are running Great Plains 8.0 and Business Portal 2.5. They restored a company database from backup prior to the installation of Business Portal so the company database does not contain the BP objects. However the SQL Configuration option within the Add/Remove Programs for BP does not allow for this because technically BP does not know the company was restored. The table that is causing the issue is MbfInstalledDatabases. This table is holding the reference to the restored company so running the SQL Configuration to re-initialize the company...

Calculate the beginning of the week
I want to have a field in excel that gives me the "week of" date. For example, today is 4/25/06. The field would show the "week of" 4/23/06 because that is the date of last Sunday. I want it to automatically calculate the 'week of' data from today's date. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it. Thanks, Jasper Hi Jasper, =A1-WEEKDAY(A1)+1 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Jaz" <jrecto99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O2Yi5wHaGHA.4116@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... |I want to have a field in excel that gives me the "week of" date. | ...

My USB ports do not show in Print Server Properties
When I try to install drivers for my HP 1220c printer (using USP as the port) from the HP disk it hangs with something like Wait Setup is Processing I thought this was a software problem but I just noticed that Printer and Faxes/File.Server Properties/Ports does not show my USB ports. Shouldn't they be there? Control Panel/system/hardware/device manager/Univer--controllers shows 5 controllers, 5 hubs and a USB Composit Device. Second question: Is removing the power (shut off the power strip) from a device the same as not having it connected to a USB port? Than...

Budget weekly total don't add up
When setting up my budget, I set my income as a weekly amount but the total doesn't add up to the four weekly amounts. What is causing the problem? Try weekly * 52 wks/yr / 12 months/yr. There are more than four weeks per month. "DJ" <don777@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:117d01c37eeb$56e57b00$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When setting up my budget, I set my income as a weekly > amount but the total doesn't add up to the four weekly > amounts. > > What is causing the problem? ...

Free Busy
We have just installed an Exchange 2003 server. We have many employees who use only OWA - not using a workstation version of Outlook 2003. How can I get free/busy informtion to show up for those people? Thanks for your help! Marge After a (should be) short delay after they make a Calendar entry, the server should be publishing their Free/Busy information. If that is not happening, I would expect the application log on your Exchange 2003 server to show a failure to publish Free/Busy info. Do you see any of these events? That's where you probably need to start troubleshooting her...

avery business card 5371
how do i get avery business card 5371 10 sheets to page? -- gerald bowen Avery Business Card 5371 is the same as all business cards in Publisher's page layout. The important information you left out is what version Publisher are you using. It will make a difference on how you proceed. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "gerald bowen" <geraldbowen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E4E3D78-4BA1-4552-830C-765ABE024479@microsoft.com... > how do i get avery business card 5371 > 10 sheets to page? > -- > gerald bowen ...

Investment summary shows investments sold
my Investment Summary ion the "home" page continures to show investments which have been sold. How do I stop showing those investments? ...

E-mails don't show up in inbox from various accounts...
....even though when setting the accounts up, the tests work fine (all "green checks"). Hotmail shows up in separate folder, fine, but other work e-mail won't show (it's an smtp account). the administrator says settings for account are correct - is there another setting I'm missing? scott <scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ...even though when setting the accounts up, the tests work fine (all > "green checks"). Hotmail shows up in separate folder, fine, but > other work e-mail won't show (it's an smtp account). There is no ...

Need to show result in message box
Hi all please help me table t1 fields f1,f2,f3 are name, mob,date I have a form with a command button, when clicked it executes a query and result will appear normally how we see like a spread sheet will be poped up. for example i have created a query as "select count(f1) from t1" normally if we run query the result will be in spread sheet in a single cell( let say result is 100) now what i want is when i clicked the command button , a message box should appear with result on it i.e message box displays 100 kindly help me how to do it in coding also if requ...

date to day of week ignoring blank cells
Hi How can I covert dates to days of week eg 30/07/04 = Fri withou converting blank cells at the end of the column. Obviously, I can specify the column range to convert, but I wanted t avoid this as it will be changing all the time. So I either need t format the whole date column to "ddd" or use the weekday function - bu this returns "Sat" for blank cells. I then want to be able to count the number of times each day appears s having the excess "Sat" cells at the end of my data is not helpful! Thanks Emm -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi ...

how do I get outlook 2003 to show me mail from my yahoo acct?
I have tried the trouble shooting, but I still cannot get my outlook 2003 to show me my email from my yahoo acct. Please help..... Thank you Outlook version? Paid Yahoo! account? What happens when you follow the = directions Yahoo! posted? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, fallen_angel asked: | I have tried the trouble shooting, but I still cannot get my outlook | 2003 to show me my email from my yahoo acct. ...