Want to Flag multiple messages

Is there any way to select several messages and Flag them
all at once in Outlook 2002?

Thanks!
0
belleps (1)

Encoded or encrypted messages
I am using Outlook Express on Win 2000 Pro. I am trying to read messages in a newsgroup but many of them are encoded or encrypted. They say "yEnc" in the header. How can I fix this? Thanks ...

want questions

I want more!

Outlook Error message #3
Hi there, can anyone help me out? Everytime I start my Outlook a message pops up saying The add-in "C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MOCIEXT.DLL" could not be instatlled or loaded. When I hit OK it starts Outlook. How can I fix this problem. There are some things that I can not access in Outlook too. Please help. Thanks. JL Hi Jennifer, It sounds like you are having a problem with an Outlook Add-In. Try this and see if your problem is temporarily resolved. Open Outlook and go to > Tools > Options > "Other tab" > Advanced Options > Add-In Manager and uncheck...

Can't create a multimedia message in Outlook 2007
Trying to add sound to a message in Outlook 2007. It used to be really easy, now apparently I have to under the file menu File -> New-> Multimedia Message. There is just one problem, I don't have that option. Using outlook 2007 professional as part of Office 2007 Pro. How do I add this option? You can't. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, GD asked: | Trying to add sound to a message in Outl...

Flagging Duplicate records in a Table
I have a table that contains three columns. ID1, ID2, and Flag ID1 ID2 Flag 1234 1234 I want to identify each record that is the same in ID1 and ID2 and flag it with an "X". You should not do this as when data changes the flag will be wrong. You should just check it each time when you would look at the flag. Below wil update the flag text field. If your field is a Yes/No the use a -1 (minus one) to set the flag. UPDATE MLewis SET MLewis.Flag = "Yes" WHERE (((MLewis.ID1)=[ID2])); -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "MLewis" wr...

Backing up message store
I followed the directions on the liveunplugged....blog page. The accounts & contacts (seem to have) backed up ok. But when I try to backup the messages, it just makes a little 1k or so file in the empty destination directory. What am I missing? Brute Force copying (my usual backup method) takes a very long time for the gazillion messages I've archived! But WLM is taking *way WAY* longer than OE ever did, maybe because each message is an individual file? bj An easier solution which backs up not just emails but also=20 accounts, settings, rules, etc. is to use this...

Some messages not in Exchange but do get forwarded to Blackberry
Hello! I am trying to help a friend whose client has Exchange 2003 Enterprise on Server 2003 Standard. He has a user whose email is set up so that a copy of each inbound mail is sent to his Blackberry. I am not sure when the problem started, but what happens randomly (as far as we can tell) is that he will get his email that is copied to the Blackberry, but he does not get the message in his Exchange mailbox. The sender can wait a few minutes and send the identical message again, and it hits both the Exchange server and his Blackberry. Currently, it is Exchange 2003 SP1, but I am goin...

Message stuck in Outbox.
Outlook 2000-When I try to delete the message I get a message that this message is being sent, it never goes. How do I access the folders in the ,pst file? ...

Chart on multiple sheets
I am new to charts and i would like to create a chart from multiple sheets in a workbook. Can this be done? Like many tasks in Excel: "That depends". Check this tutorial for details: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "acss" <joekru98@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:EFE1E4BD-2898-40B2-8773-ABE5CC665646@microsoft.com... >I am new to charts and i would like to create a chart from multi...

sort order flag hard to see
Retail Management System - Store Operations This is a fairly minor, picky suggestion. However, it can be annoying. The sort flag (the tiny triangle) used to indicate which column the lookup is sorting by is too hard to see. It is just a shade darker gray than the header where it is located. Could the symbol be set in a different or more contrasting color? My client has a number of employees who have a hard time seeing the flag. Some of them are not the most computer literate people and they need all the help they can get. Thanks, Claude ---------------- This post is a suggesti...

INDIRECT and multiple cells at once
Anybody know is it possible to write string which contain multiple cells and then evaluate that. For example with INDIRECT you can do: If Sheet1 contain in A1 value 10 and Sheet2 contain in A2 value 20 I can do this: =INDIRECT("Sheet1!A1") and I get 10 But it doesn't work that: =INDIRECT("Sheet1!A1+Sheet2!A2"). I get #REF! So Question is it possible to evaluate string expression like this "A1+A2/2". Anybody have some idea how to calculate strings which have more cell references? Billy I think you need to do an Indirect on each of the references separately ...

Text want wrap in text box

user in multiple business units
hello, Is it possible in some way (not standard) to put a user in multiple business units? Is there a MS CRM add on that allows you to change the security principals? thank you in advance There is no way to add a user to multiple business units (the CRM security model depends on the fact that a user belongs to just one business unit). What security principals do you want to change ? The only supported (or useful) programmatic change is to share records -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ "missupport&q...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Automatically attaching a business card to your messages
I want Outlook to automatically attach a business card without putting the business card in the signature line of my emails. I have it set up in my signature line now, but I have to delete the picture of the business card each time I send an email. Is there a way that Outlook will automatically attach it without including a picture in your signature line? Please help! Darlene ...

Dynamic record extraction from multiple worksheets
How can I use a formula(s) to dynamically extract records from multiple worksheets into another worksheet? The target worksheet will use the same selection criteria and all worksheets have the same layout. Additional worksheets will be added on an intermittent basis and should be automatically included in the exraction. ...

Combining Multiple-Color Data Series into One Bar Chart
I am trying to create a bar chart that incorporates three sets of data. The problem: (1) All of the data needs to be ranked (in total) and (2) each of the data series must be represented by a different color in the bar chart. How do I accomplish this in Excel 2007? ...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

Big Ecommerce scrape from multiple supplier sites
I have a future storefront project where I would like to programatically login to each of several suppliers sites, search for products, return wholesale cost, description, and units available (on appox 14,000 products). Some suppliers provide a manufacturer number (as a key into the DB) which can be used globally among different suppliers, other's use their own internal numbering system - which I would have to scape as well and map to the manufacturer number. In order to stay current on pricing and product availability, I would need some type of application which could ru...

Error message when sending an update to a meeting
When doing an update to a meeting request, I am getting "unable to send to one or more delegates." I am a delegate for another's calendar doing the update. All the delegates for the attendees are valid on the server (listed in GAL). I searched the KB for any information on this error and I came up empty. Does anyone have any ideas what the cause might be? Thank you. ...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...