voting buttons not recording.

On occasions when voting Yes/No buttons (Outlook 2002)
have been used the replies do not always tally on the
original sender's e-mail.  Any suggestions as to why and
any fix.

How to change button text color in a CToolBarCtrl
I have a CToolBarCtrl that contains text only buttons. I want to know how to change the text color of these buttons? Or even further, to use the theme color for menu items. Thanks. Kevin Did you try NM_CUSTOMDRAW as mentioned earlier? That should do it. Its not straight forward but it will work. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Hi Ajay, Thank you very much. I think that is what I need. Kevin Ajay Kalra wrote: > Did you try NM_CUSTOMDRAW as mentioned earlier? That should do it. Its > not straight forward but it will work. > > ---------- > Ajay Kalra > aja...

Buttons and View Names
How does one go about changing the labels on the navigation buttons, Go To listing, and action views (ie. I want to change Leads to Prospects or Sales Literature to Marketing)? Joe You can't. Really, the only way is to include JS in the mscrm files, and parse the menus at runtime. Mike "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:447f01c3e45a$81ec4340$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How does one go about changing the labels on the > navigation buttons, Go To listing, and action views (ie. > I want to change Leads to Prospects or Sales Literature...

Animated buttons
Is there a way to make a nimated button on excel activate a macro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

No send button when trying to email from Word
I use Word 2003 and Outlook 2003. I can send ok from Outlook but when I try to send an email from Word (E.g.send the current document as an attachment), the email has no send button up in the corner. I am having the same problem in other programs as well (e.g. Picasa). I do have Outlook selected as my email program in Control Panel/Internet Option. I do have accounts set up in Outlook. However, when I open the email in Word, the Tools menu does not show "accounts". How can I correct this so that I can email documents from Word or pictures from Picasa, etc. S...

Record source at runtime
I have read that one of the ways to improve performance is to set a form's record source in the Load event rather than by setting the Record Source property. Do I understand correctly, and are there caveats to this approach? If this approach makes good sense, I am wondering about which approach to take to open a form (I will call it frmTwo) to a particular record that corresponds to the current record on the main form. Should the WHERE condition be part of the recordsource SQL in the Load event for frmTwo? dim strSQL as String strSQL = "SELECT MainID, TwoText FROM tblTwo &quo...

Size of toolbar buttons
Hello All How can I set the different size to different button of toolbar ( Exactly like Internet Explorer..The Width of Back and forward buttons is different ) What is style to be set of toolbat to achieve this? You probably want TBSTYLE_AUTOSIZE to do this. Here is a complete example. You probably need to look only at LoadMenu part. It should give you what you want: http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0199/c/c0199.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Roland" <ajay.sonawane@gmail.com> wrote in message news:69c0226e.0410050313.f223e9@posting.google.com... > Hel...

Protecting choice buttons
I've created these great choice buttons but now I want to lock them so users can't accidentally delete/move/edit them. If I lock and protect them, nobody can click on them. Any suggestions? Thanks, TW Maybe just protecting the objects would be sufficient: Something like this in code: ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=False, Scenarios:=True MNR Lady wrote: > > I've created these great choice buttons but now I want to lock them so users can't accidentally delete/move/edit them. If I lock and protect them, nobody can click on them. Any suggestions? ...

Simple Option Buttons
I have an URGENT but i guess very simple question. I would really appreciate if someone can help. I have a table with two fields, Name and score: Now i want to have a form where : Person enter's students name etc "ABC", infront of the name i want 3 options (option buttons). Bad Good and Excellent. User can only choose one button. If user chose Good , in the table it would put good infront of the name. Basically whatever user chooses in the option buttons, same thing would be entered in the table infron of the name I hope its easy, Thanks in advance -- Message posted via ...

How to detect the left button click occured in other window?
Hi all.. I need to receive the WM_LBUTTONDOWN message posted to another window (such as Spy++ does with messages). How can I do that? I tried SetCapture( ) but it didn't work Thank Jaime (1) Handle it in the other window (2) If it is in your own process, SetWindowsHookEx() to a function in your .exe (3) If it is in another process, SetWindowsHookEx() to a function in a DLL. joe On Thu, 20 May 2004 15:06:04 -0700, "Jaime Stuardo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all... > >I need to receive the WM_LBUTTONDOWN message posted to another window ...

15% Discount Button
We have several different 10% and 15% discount coupons. The easiest (or only) way to apply these discounts and keep track of how often/much each discount is used is to set up different "customers" for these coupons correct? How hard is it to setup custom buttons so the cashier can just click on one of our custom (discount) buttons and it will automatically set the correct customer/discount without actually having to go into Set Customer and (try to) find the correct discount-customer? I've got the 2nd part (custom button) figured out, which was fairly straight forward...

send button
I do not have a send button on my email send page, where is , has it gone away or just lost somewhere? What version of Outlook? Have you tried renaming outcmd.dat to .old? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: steve dupree <sina@birch.net> asked: | I do not have a send button on my email send page, where | is , has it gone away or just lost somewhere? ...

Custom toolbar button icons
How do you make & use them? I want more than the ~30 standard icons. Eugene Eugene, You can rt-click on a commandbar, choose "Customize" then rt-click on your button and choose "Edit Image" The icon editor will open, and you can change the icon. The icon will then be stored along with your toolbar settings in your .xlb file. IF you need to share your icon, then other steps need to be taken. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "leaftye - ExcelForums.com" <leaftye@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:eV6FkXwgFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gb...

Voting buttons (Outlook 2000)
Hi, I have a problem whereby staff members are excessively clicking vote buttons either by accident or to try and fiddle the results by sending multiple responses. I was wondering whether it is possible to have a voting button delete the message once clicked (as happens upon acceptance of a meeting request), at all? If not do you have any other thoughts on how I might get around this issue, please? Many thanks in advance, Adam J. It can be done with code behind the form in the CustomAction event = handler, but that will be an option only if you're publishing these = voting button ...

Open a record on a form depending on the record of another form
I have 2 forms: A client entry form and a another form with an included subform. Both forms have common fields from the client table: clientid name and dob. The subform has the fields clientid and attendance date. I have no problem with the 2nd form with its subform as the clientid syncs without any problem. As it is opened by an event procedure from the client entry form with the VB code: DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_client_dates", acNormal I would like it to go to the current record in the client entry form to save people from doing a search and from them putting data int...

disabling toolbar buttons????
I am extremely frustrated. I have spent FIFTEEN HOURS (and counting) trying to do something that should be simple. I have an MDI program. Its a graphics program. I have a toolbar with 2 buttons: a pointer and magnifier. I've added both the COMMAND and UPDATE_COMMAND_UI functions for these buttons. When the program first starts, the toolbar is there, but grayed out. Great. When you open a document(bmp), both the pointer and magnifier become enabled. Great. When you close all documents(bmps), i would like for the 2 toolbar buttons to look grayed out again, as they do when the pro...

FindRecord Control Button
i built a find record control button so a user can type in the form number and go there but it only searches the field that the cursor is in and the form # is not on the tab order(purposely). How can i specify where the find record function searches? thanks Ryan, usually people use an unbound combo box or an unbound text box for searching. There is a sample download with code of a search form at http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html If you need help to get it working, post back. You can also use the wizard to put a combo for searching on your form. On the form in design view, click the...

timer button
Hello, We are moving from Outlook to CRM. One thing that we used heavily is the Outlook Journal timer. It appears you need to type in the amount of time in crm. Is there anyway to get timer functionality on CRM tasks? Thanks! Matt No such feature in v1.2 "out of box". Option is to look for 3rd Party ISV or custom build via SDK.. Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Matt Landis" wrote: > Hello, > > We are moving from Outlook to CRM. One thing that we used heavily is the > Outlook Journal timer. > > It appears you need to ...

Outlook Express launches Word when Send button is pressed
After recently having some software issues, and then resolving them, my Outlook Express lauches Word whenever I try to send email. How can I disable this? Why is it happening? replace anonymous with mbschwartz2 for my email. Thank you. ...

Outlook 2000 - voting buttons
Is there any way for the results of a yes or no vote to simply be tallied without the initiator being able to see who voted which way? A mix of Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2007 clients with an Exchange 2003 back-end. Thanks! I don't think so. You might want to use a survey site like SurveyMonkey which I think offers anonymous voting. "Phil McNeill" <philmcneill@REMOVETEXTINCAPShydroottawa.com> wrote in message news:e7xa3xAcJHA.1528@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there any way for the results of a yes or no vote to simply be tallied > without the initiator being...

Query for unmatched records within field values?
Just to preface this, I am a very very big beginner, so in case I don't make sense, I apologize ahead of time. I have a query set up that includes the following fields Patient Number and Patient Name, joined by patient name from two seperate tables[SURGERY LOG] and [ALLPTS]. I set up two fields in the query to give me the first 5 letters of the last name to compare for unmatched names in a record (patient account numbers listed with wrong patient name). I added the following two fields to give me this information: SURGNAME: Left(Left([Patient Name],InStr([Patient Name]," &qu...

ITC / Cost button
I've got the ITC/Cost button on (1) company, but not on another. Was that something that was missed on the user setup? If so where does that get corrected? Thanks Could you be more specific as to how to navigate to the window with the expected button? What version of GP? Have you compared your security settings for the same user on both companies? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Merle Schwickerath" wrote: > I'v...

Outlook 2003 buttons greyed after a period of time
It seems that I have problem with Outlook 2003 and large amount of internal memory. Please read the messages below. I.ve posted these messages earlier in the newsgroups microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesyns and there they adviced me to post it in this group. Message 1 I recently updated my from Outlook 2002 to 2003. Now I only can sync when Outlook is not active. Activesync activates Outlook an it still keeps running as proces. When I start Outlook some buttons are greyed out. I have to kill Outlook proces with the taskmanager and restart outlook to activate the buttons. I've uninst...

Toggle button
Trying to get the toggle button to work on an access 2000 form. The following code is inserted in the click event If Me!tglButton.Value = True Then Me!tglButton.Caption = "Yes" Else Me!tglToggle.Caption = "No" End If Nothing happens. would appreciate any comments Jim Lester ...

Deactivated Custom entity records in CRM 4.0
1- How can I see all records that were deactivated are displayed when I use the Quick Find view to show customized entities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. By default Deactivated records was not displayed in Quick Find. 2- Also I want Deactivated custom entity records be visible in the associated view in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. -- Mohsen Ahmadi, msnahm@hotmail.com IR-0912 *** **** You can change this behaviour in the customizations.xml. To do this do the following: - Export the customizations for the custom entity - Unzip and open the customizations.xml file in a text editor (notepad...

Assign a Macro to a Command Button
How do I assign a macro to a command button. I already recorded the macro, and I would like to know how to assign the macro to button? Thanks in advance for the help! Hi, You don't say where the command button is (VBE or spreadsheet) and you haven't told us what kind of button Form toolbar or Control Toolbox (in the spreadsheet). Forms command button - when you add it to the spreadsheet you will be prompted to assign macro. Later you can attach it by right clicking the button and picking Assign Macro. Control Toolbox button - right click the button and choose View code or d...