Vodafone MMS emails not showing pictures outlook 2002

If anyone could help me out here I would be very grateful.

I have windows xp and outlook xp (2002) I have service pack 1
installed.

Whenever I send an email from a mobile phone using MMS and attaching a
picture (handset does not make a difference), the receiver gets the
email but the picture is not visible.

The pictures are always JPG and if I go to save attachment it knows
they are there and lets me save them.

If I go to properties after opening the email, it tells me that there
are x attachments correctly.

I cannot see them in the body of the email. They do not show up on the
header bar.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Steve
0
ahmose (1)

Money 2002-cash flow doesn't adjust after transaction
Hi. Because I currently live off of my savings, I have set up a budget in Money 2002 that regularly allows for transfers from a savings account into my checking account- -to reflect as though it's my income. I created an income category called"transfers from budget accounts." (I can see how this could be a problem if money does not recognize this as an "income.") Before I did this, however, I couldn't figure out how to make the budget planner make it's calculations without showing me in the red. So I opted to work around the problem like that. Pe...

manage faq with outlook
Hi all ... On our general "info" emailaddress we receive the same questions over and over again. Now i would like to have some tool, or create it manual, that when a mail arrives in my inbox, i click a button and get a list of predefined anwsers. I select an anwser, and this will create a reply to the original mail, and puts the content in it, including the original question from the sender. What is the best way to do this? thanks, Johan. The following article has some good information on "canned responses" and several methods you might use to implement them: http://ww...

Windows Update mangled Outlook
After Windows XP Cumulative Security Update KB980182 loaded, I lost the following Outlook 2003 functions. **Reminders **Ability to open or save attachments **Ability to access my 3 extra Contact lists I have tried System Restore back 2 months and none of the attempts to resorte worked. Does anyone have a fix or work around for this? -- Andrew ...

Email Report
Hi, How do i change the date format from 2010/01/25 to 25-Jan-2010 in the subject of my email? The fields dateStartDate and dateEndDate are the fields containing the info. The code as follows: DoCmd.SendObject acReport, stDocName, acFormatPDF, "txtToEmail", "txtCCEmail", "", "Attendance Register: " & txtCourse & " on " & dateStartDate & " to " & dateEndDate & " - " & txtCompany & " - " & numRoom, "Hi... Blah Blah Blah" Thanks ant1983 &quo...

OL2007, Word as editor, right mouse button not showing autocorrection
Normally when using Word and the cursor is over a misspelt word, the right mouse button shows alternative words and various other options. However, when creating a new email in OL, the Word editor uses the right button for Work | Signatures. Can I get it back to the normal Word modality? TIA, Bill "Bill Davy" <Bill@SynectixLtd.com> wrote in message news:OV4P7gdEKHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Normally when using Word and the cursor is over a misspelt word, the right > mouse button shows alternative words and various other options. > > However, whe...

Notes not showing in presenter view (Similar to previous post)
I'm using PowerPoint 2003. I am customizing a presentation by adding notes to a presentation created by someone else. In reviewing the presentation in Presenter View, I have noticed that some speaker notes do not appear. When I look in normal view, they are there, but in Presenter View they are gone. I read a similar post from 2008 and the poster had identified a problem where slide numbers appeared in the place of the note when in presenter view. Curiously, my problem seems to start with a slide that has the slide number where the speaker notes should be. When I go to ...

Error sending emails
Every time I compose and email and click send it get this error: The message could not be sent Some of the recipients for the message are not valid Please verify names. I tried replying to an email, new email, I typed the address in all come up with same error. Thanks in advance. Doug ...

Sending secure email and attachments?
If I want to send an email with attachment (usually in Word, Excel or Powerpoint) so that it is secure, and so that the attachment can only be opened by someone who knows the "password" that we agree upon, is there a way to do this? I wasn't familiar with an available option in Outlook, or any specific programs or coding that allow for this. Btw, can emails themselves be password protected so that the intended recipient has to enter an agreed upon password, just to read the content of the email (as well as access any attached files included)? If this is possib...

Exchange 2K3 Std: Primary email address change reverts to original
Hi Everybody, A customer of mine is running SBS 2003 Standard w/ Exchange 2003 SP2. Each user mailbox has two email addresses - firstnamelastname@domain.com and firstinitiallastname@domain.com. Latter is currently the default email address. Customer has decided that they want to use former as default email address. As I typically would, I open AD Users and Computers MMC, open the property sheet for any user object , go to Email addresses tab, select firstnamelastname@domain.com address and click on "Set as primary" button, then OK out to save changes. HOWEVER...the prim...

SFO Outlook Client Does NOT Work But WILL Go Offline
Hello, here are the symptoms: 1. Outlook client is installed, MSDE Service Manager is running. 2. Forms are installed. Have cleared cache several times. 3. Shortcut Icons show up, when clicked error results. Error: Access is denied: 'Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy'. 4. Have run the steps in TK 872585. Snapshots generate. 5. Enterprise Manager "sees" SFO client but does not register. Error: Cannot connect or access is denied. Despite this the SFO client WILL go offline, it just won't show the forms in Outlook. Thanks! JB check the value in the CRM registry in the cl...

next version of Outlook after 2003?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C4BB75.0E714AD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a client who is about to upgrade everyone to Outlook 2003. Unless = there's another version imminent. What feelings do those in the know have about when the next version of = Office is likely to be released? Thanks. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C4BB75.0E714AD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-...

how to send pub doc as email?
I have been trying to send out my newsletter, which was made in Publisher, as an email (not an attachment). I have had very little success, however. When I send it straight out of Publisher, it becomes jumbled ( a little). Anyway, if anyone could help, I would GREATLY appreciate it. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from sally <sally.smith@baytekinternational.com>... > I have been trying to send out my newsletter, which was > made in Publisher, as an email (not an attachment). I have > had very little success, however. When I send it s...

Outlook 2007's Calendar's Meeting Tracking Questions.
Hello. When I set up a meeting, I get most replies/responses and see their names as accepted, denied, etc. I found out one didn't reply with the e-mail. Even though she accepted, shouldn't I see her name in my calendar tracking that she is going to be there? It shows "None". Am I misunderstanding how this work? If this is by design, then how can I tell those who didn't send their e-mail replies and are coming? Thank you in advance. :) -- Happy Chinese New Lunar Year (rabbit/wabbit/bunny)! |) /\___/\ Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) ...

Outlook Word editor
When Outlook is configured for Word as default editor in new messages, my MAPI device opens Outlook email message in the Outlook editor. ...

Work around for MS Outlook Mailto bug?
Some users get an error message on a web site I have developed. They only get this if they use MS Outlook or MA Outlook Express as their mail client (and even then only in specific circumstances). They get a message as follows: "Could not perform the operation because the default mail client is not installed properly". Their mail client is installed fine - this is a known bug apparently, see: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;182985 I am using the Mailto command to generate an email to lots of members of a club. As a result there are lots of email addresse...

email attachments 12-02-04
I'm unable to attach in photos, orshare any using msn9, but can open explorer and do that from there. It says its been blocked. How do I unblock this. I have to stop and open IE to send anyphotos what so ever. ...

Is CRM Sales for Outlook supported with Outlook 2003
Is CRM Sales for Outlook supported with Outlook 2003? thanks, \Matt Yes "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OEb43OOnEHA.2616@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is CRM Sales for Outlook supported with Outlook 2003? > > > > thanks, > > \Matt > > When I try to run the install for CRM sales for Outlook I get the following error message: Either there is no default mail client of the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the default mail client. I am run...

Outlook serial
I bought an HP iPaq 5550 last year. ON the CD which came with it was Outlook 2002, and I installed this and was running it happily. However, since then I have bought a new notebook PC and when trying to install Outlook on this, I couldn't as I no longer have the original CD sleeve, and this is where the serial / registration number was - can anyone help? TIA Will Will Scott <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > However, since then I have bought a new notebook PC and > when trying to install Outlook on this, I couldn't as I no > longer have the original...

correct category not showing with payee
I am using Money 2002 Deluxe. I started using this version money after importing data files from Money 2001 a few months ago. Under 2001, when I enter a transaction, by selecting a particualr payee, the corresponding category would also automatically display. With 2002 Deluxe, this is not the case. I have to manually search and select a category from the pull-down menu after selecting the payee. What's the purpose of associating payee with categories then? This is extremely time consuming and frustrating. What used to take 10-15 minutes of work entering transactions each month, is now tak...

Ootlook 2002 (XP) on Windows XP
I have outlook 2002 and after machine reboot when I first do a send/receive in Outlook it prompts (on a popup that remains in the background so you have to go looking for it) for which profile to use. I only have one profile on the machine and it's set as the default. Is there any way to stop outlook prompting. Regards -- Please reply to the newsgroup and not to my email address. Control Panel->mail icon->show profiles->always use this profile. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.co...

Entourage Email replies appearing at bottom of recipients email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I reply to someone they only see my signature at the top, the content of my email is at the bottom of their original email and have to scroll down to read my message. I would prefer that they could see my message and signature together at the top of the email when they open it. (is that decipherable) On 3/9/10 5:58 PM, natstar@officeformac.com wrote: > When I reply to someone they only see my signature at the top, the > content of my email is at the bottom of their original emai...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

Office XP Excel 2002
Two questions: 1) Where do I put a custom template so it is available under templates in Excel? I looked thru the knowledgebase and they gave me folders that don't exist in my XP. 2) How do I get rid of the stupid task pane on the right that keeps popping up? I can remove it, but when I close and re-open Excel, it shows up again. I want it to function like it did in Excel 2000. 1. Pretend to save a file as template and look in what folder it saves default to. Then put it there, mine opens to a folder called templates 2. I have excel 2003 and it can be removed under Tools>opt...

Outlook 2003 hangs for Brad
Hi There, Brad in "down under" in Australia here. Can anyone please help with an answer why my outlook 2003 has been working fine up until a week ago and for the past 7 days hangs after a few emails comes in. Sends me a "not responding" message at the toolbar area. Have to restart and then it reloads the same emails and hangs again. Have contacted the ISP and deleted all incoming emails... problem is OK for a day after this is done but returns the next day when new emails come in. I'm desperate... hope someone out there can shed a little light... Many thanks be...

Add 'NEWS' to Go menu in Outlook 2007
I am using Windows 7 pro with Outlook 2007 sp2 installed. If I go to Tools | Customise | Commands and choose the Go category I do not have the option of adding News to the Go menu. I have Live Mail installed on the pc, which is how I am accessing this Newsgroup, but I would like to be able to do this through Outlook, as I used to be able to do on my Vista laptop. Please help Regards, anastas You never accessed news through Outlook. Outlook was only launching your newsreader. It can only launch Outlook Express or Windows Mail with that command. You'll have to ...