VISTA compatibility with Outlook

Hi,

Not able to find any compiled list showing which MS Office Outlook
versions (XP, 2000, 2003, ...) are supported by Microsoft VISTA .

Do anyone have idea which versions of the MS Office Outlook are
supported by the Windows VISTA or can refer any web reference.

Thanks,

outlook 2003 slow loading
I have 2 email accounts one from roadrunner and 1 from MSN setup in outlook 2003 but when you click on the outlook program it takes up to 5 mins before it loads the program and I can access the email. Whay can I do to fix this ...

How do I configure Outlook to microsoft Exchange server.
Everytime I try to open my Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 a small box appears saying " Configuring Outlook Accounts". Then a small window appears saying " Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable". How can I fix this? I have Windows Pro XP on my computer. I need a simple answer if possible. I am not a computer wiz :) Use the mail applet in the control panel to remove the exchange account, then configure the correct type, pop mail? "Zoe" <Zoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9D633AF-C17C-40BA-B718-8807EEACCA0B@microsoft.com......

Outlook express 6, schedule an email
How do I schedule an email to be sent later at a future date? Michael Morris <mikemorris1@hotmail.com> wrote: > How do I schedule an email to be sent later at a future date? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. I think the answer, however, is "you can't." -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook Calender and Task Entries +Time Zone Changes
Good morning, I have an issue with a Outlook when tasks and calender objects are inserted. The office in question is on a large ship, and the time is adjusted as the ship passed across time zones by a small utility that updates the time zone on all client and server devices. This works perfectly well. The only issue that we have is with existing entries in an Outlook calender or task times. If the zone changes, and the orginal time of a calender entry was for 0900, and the zone shifts to +0100, the time of that entry will move to 1000. This is quite frustrating... Any ideas? Is there ...

Outlook 2003 #356
Hello there, My Outlook 2003 seems much slower then Outlook 2000 what I had before and more IO intensive on my computer. Is there any way to speed it up? Does it matter the exchange server verison back end? Thank you, T > My Outlook 2003 seems much slower then Outlook 2000 what I had before > and more IO intensive on my computer. Is there any way to speed it up? > Does it matter the exchange server verison back end? Thank you, T Did you change your hardware as well? Every version of Outlook is a little more hardware intensive than the last, so it's not entirely surprising that...

Windows 7 home and Outlook 2007
Is Windows 7 home compatible with outlook 2007? Thanks. I think you mean is Outlook 2007 compatible with Win7, and yes it is "Sydney" <Sydney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6C37FDE-7116-4DB7-8B64-42348FE7E3DB@microsoft.com... > Is Windows 7 home compatible with outlook 2007? > > Thanks. Yes, make sure you install Service Pack 2 and additional updates for Office 2007 after installing though. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downl...

Outlook client on CRM server and Exchange server
Hi, I have read in some discussion group that Outlook client should not be installed on CRM server and Exchange server. Does it affect e-mail sending and receiving via CRM? If so, and if it is installed on these servers, will uninstalling these solve any e-mail problems? Since I am getting A SOAP error occurred: '80070005Access is denied. ' when I am trying to send email from CRM. Thanks in advance, Bilge Gul Hi, I found the reason of the 'A SOAP error occurred: '80070005Access is denied. ' error. On the Exchange Server, the MSCRMConnector Virtual Directory should...

Can any one help me for synchroniing outlook and squirrel mail
Hello , I have a problem with my outlook. The mails sent from squirrel mail are not being appeared(In sent items folder) in Outlook and even the vice-versa. Can any one help me out. Our Boss is going nuts on me for this small reason. Thank you for any kind of help. What is Squirrel Mail and how does it relate/connect to Outlook? "My Discussion" <phanikumar15@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141286432.289395.245010@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I have a problem with my outlook. > > The mails sent from squirrel mail are not being appeared(...

publisher cuts off my brochure with vista?? what did i do
i was using publisher 2003 and backed up on flash drive, when i opened my publisher 2007 with vista, it cuts off the right side of my brochure. I emailed to my friend using 2007 vista, and it works, mine does not. Any thoughts? What happens if you copy the file to your hard drive and open? How much of the right side is missing? Do you have Vista drivers for your printer. Do you know your printer's margin limitations? Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "BB" <BB@discussions.m...

How do I upgrade from outlook express to outlook in windows xp?
I have windows xp which comes with outlook express, but I would rather have outlook? I did this on my other computer a while ago, but I got a new computer and don't remember how I did it. Please help!!! Nibal wrote: > I have windows xp which comes with outlook express, but I > would rather have outlook? I did this on my other > computer a while ago, but I got a new computer and don't > remember how I did it. Please help!!! You don't remember how you did it...?! Now this is a long shot but, maybe, just maybe, you *bought and installed it*? Crazy notion, I know.....

Outlook XP security setting
Dear Our internal develop appliaction auto using MS outlook xp send out message.On my appliaction connect to outlook send our message, it prompt out the message as " A program is trying to access e-mail addess you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this". If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No", Allow access for 1 minute. Yes / No / . How can turn off this message in Outlook XP . Thanks Jackie Wong See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to = the "object model guard" security in Outlook 200...

Opening links from Outlook in Mozilla Firefox
I have a problem and would appreciate some help. When I open a mail in Outlook and it contains a link to a web page and I wish to follow it, it doesn't do it for me. Instead it opens an error window with "Microsoft Outlook" in the window title, saying "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I've tried with different settings of Firefow and Outlook, I've tried Help files and internet tutorials, but I can't manage to fix this. The machine in question is a home ...

Problem automating outlook
Hi I am using the following code to automate outlook from within MS Access; Dim O As Object O = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") The problem is that I am getting the following error on the second line; Automation error The specified module can not be found What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Dim O As Object Set O = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Regards Mark Dormer "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:eFs9QqIUGHA.1236@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I am using the following code to...

Multi-user but one Outlook
Hello, I want to step over from OE to Outlook (2000 that goes with my actual Office)but there are some questions arraising, where I am looking for help and advices. 1. On my lap I have 2 users (both mines) , one in the office on LAN with proxy, the other for home on modem. But I want both users use the same Outlook, with the same Inbox, contacts, sent items, ... How can I do that? Where are the different folders located and how can I bring the 2 instances to use the same folder location, but also avoid that messages are stored twice. I leave indeed always a copy for 30 days on the provi...

jpegs in outlook
Grateful if anyone can help with my frustrating problem. Everytime somebody sends me a .jpeg attachement in Outlook when I double click it says cannot find the file. Any other type of attachment is not a problem. Many thanks in advance for any help. Hey steve, maybe he sends you only a shortcut! -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "steve mck" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:106701c46ef7$c1ea1ee0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Grateful if anyone can help with my frustrating problem. > Ev...

Importing an excel.csv file into outlook
I've just set up Outlook to send/receive my yahoo emails. I'm trying to import the contacts and addresses from my yahoo address book. When exporting from yahoo, my address book was saved as an excel file with comma separated values. in order to import it into outlook, i've been getting messages saying the relevant program is not there and i would have to install it or download it. It said something about frontpage, but i'm not sure what i need to do...HELP! ...

Outlook Viewer
Hi, As Microsoft produce read-only viewers for other apps in the Office suite (Word Viewer, Excel Viewer, PowerPoint Viewer etc), do they also produce a viewer for .pst files...? I've had a bit of a trawl round Google and can't find one, so I'm assuming they don't... Mark No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: ht...

Outlook problem #26
Hi I have Outlook 2003 installed on my laptop. Earlier I had Office XP (with Outlook). The problem is, when I start my outlook (pst), it shuts download throwing an error message " Outlook encountered a problem and need to shutdown". This happens only when I don't have a connection to my mail server. As a result I am not able to read mails offline and access pst mails offline. Any takers? With regards and thanks Shareef See 26 May 11.57 Repeated Outlook Crashes >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I have Outlook 2003 installed on my laptop. Earlier I had &...

Outlook 2002 #82
Recently my outlook has become very slow. Opening or changing between messages in my inbox takes as long as 10 seconds. Whereas before it was instantaneuos. Is there a cure? Try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in Tools | Options | Other and see if that speeds things up. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:070c01c3bff2$e3fd8760$a001280a@phx.gbl, Bill wrote: > Recently my outlook has become very slow. Opening or > changing ...

MSN Premium and Outlook
I currently use MSN Premium for my email. If I install Outlook as my default mail client, does this mean that I have to use Outlook for email? Alice Soma <Alice Soma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I currently use MSN Premium for my email. If I install Outlook as my > default mail client, does this mean that I have to use Outlook for > email? No, you can use any other mail program installed on your PC. However, if Outlook is the default client and you right-click a file and choose Send To>Mail Recipient, then Outlook will be the program that runs. -- Brian Til...

Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" #3
Hi, I am not able to perform actions like ReplyAll, Updating a task item.. on my outlook 2003, am getting the following error - The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook. Prior to this installtion i had outlook 2007 beta installed on my machine but I uninstalled it, actually during the uninstall process i had accidentally clicked the cancel button, later on i did the uninstallation from Control Panel. Then i tried installing outlook 2003 though the installation got executed smoothly but am not able to perform the above mentioned actions. Als...

My Outlook hangs for a minute + each time I try to open an email
Outlook 2003 hangs each time I move to another email or inbox or try to open an email; I ahev tried all the cleaups and registry cleans etc and my system is runing XP Pro fast with no probs. This has only started a short while ago; anyone know why it would happen? ...

Change default access permission on outlook 2003 calendar
Hi, When a new mailbox is created, the Default permission for Calendar is set to None. In order to change it, you have to run Outlook to connect to the mailbox and change it. Is there a way to change the Default permission in Calendar so that when the mailbox is created, it will be set to the desired setting, eg Reviewer so that everyone in our organisation can access other peoples calendars. Are there any good but easy to use third party applications that will enable us to do this? Your help would be greatly appreciated, rabi There are several programs listed at the link below. You m...

outlook 2003 + Exchange 2003 #2
I have an Exchange 2003 server and all user using outlook 2003, each of the user will have more than one profile set in outlook, everytime user change profile, they have to login again. any method to save the exchange passowrd? (if the profile login and password is the same as their window login, not password needed for Exchange) Give the user proper permissions on the object that they are trying to open the mailbox from in AD U&C. Just curious; why do they need multiple mail profiles for mailboxes on the same Exchange server? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configur...

XP to Windows 7 Outlook 2003 to 2007 contacts no longer address b.
Used Belkin Easy Transfer/Windows Easy Transfer process to copy files from Windows XP (2 years old) computer to new Windows 7 computer. Went from Office Pro 2003 to Office Basic 2007. Everything seems ok -- Outlook has all of my old emails, my sent emails, etc. Contact list looks good. Calendar is fine. But when I try to send an email, there's no address book and I can't seem to find the proper place to reconnect the contact list as the address book. All of the previous questions like this are from 2006-2008, going from XP to Vista and the Microsoft files I've...