Visible Jpegs in email don't print

Using Windows 98 and Outlook 2000. JPEG within the email
text (like a logo) do not print.

I've forwarded the msg to Win XP/Outlook2000 and it prints
fine. I've also controlled for the printer.

The problem seems to stem from the computer running
Windows98/Outlook2000.  There don't appear to be any
options to check. Could it be I need to download a certain
patch or something?

Thanks for any advice.

Colfax
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Colfax,
this could be the help you need
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;271562
--
Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.

0
Bravestar (248)

With port is the Email router using???
Hey where can I find what the Email router realy do in proposion to the Exchange Server. In the implementation guide I cant find it. I dont know wich port the email-router is using if I will install it. Can anybody give me a link where I can read more detailed information about the configuration form the Email-router in Exhange? If you are referring to the port that is used to communicate bwteen the CRM Server & the Router, then it uses the standard web port (80 by default) but that could be different depending on how you installed CRM & Exchange. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ...

Visible by code
I have a form called sfrm_status_of_lif_notes. In this form there is a text box called status. This text box is bound to a previous form. In the Detail of the form I have a text box called approved_dt. I have the visibility set to No. I would like approved_dt only to be visible if the status is "Approved" I tried this in the On Open event of the form: Dim blnVisible As Boolean blnVisible = (Me.status = Approved) Me.approved_dt.Visible = blnVisible It did not work. Does anyone have any suggestions? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/...

Current Email Disappears When Forwarded
Whenever I forward an email in Outlook 2000, the original message just disappears (not deleted, but is gone altogether). I have checked all the settings and the original message should remain. Any thoughts? Thanks! -- Remove 'spam' from email address to contact me directly It's probably just hidden. Check View | Current View -- is it set to "Unread messages"? If so, that explains the problem -- when you reply to a message, it becomes "read" and so it disappears when an "unread messages" view is set. Change the view back to Messages and your ...

Excel Automation problem
hello, I have a problem in my MFC class library (VS2003) w.r.t excel automation. I open an excel file to grab some data and close it. When the user clicks the button to open another excel file, the file that I previously used is show in an excel window that opens... (i NEVER want excel to be visible) My interface to the excel automation is implimented through a singleton object. I think that the focus of excel (even though the visible property is FALSE) is being propagated to the top when focus is lost on my app (focus going to the open dialog). Trying to set breakpoints i can se...

Format of Email-List/Email Display
I actually did this once before myself but cannot remember what I did nor can find the option for it now: Instead of emails appearing to the right of the email list, I'd like them to appear on the bottom of the list. What do I do? On 3/7/2010 3:34 PM, Shaan wrote: > I actually did this once before myself but cannot remember what I did nor can > find the option for it now: Instead of emails appearing to the right of the > email list, I'd like them to appear on the bottom of the list. What do I do? You are talking about the reading pane layout. View -> Readin...

How to resend emails?
Sometime, email does not reach to the recipients because of problems with their server. In that case, I would like to re-send the same email (from "Sent Items" folder). How can I do it? I do not see any re-send button. I use 98Outlook with WinXP-SP2. Satoshi Open the message-> Actions-> Resend this message -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Craig" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oegn6nm%23EHA.154...

send email to new contacts/accounts
I want to set a rule to send a welcome email whenever account is opened. recipient would be the email address in Account.emailaddress1. how can this be done. workflow manager giving me only [owner] and [owner's manager] options.. is there a way to add something like [Account.emailaddress1]...? Hi, You should find a lot of hints when searching for the word 'slug' in the newsgroup. Furthermore you can take a look at this posting: http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com/2005/04/sending-e-mail-from-workflow-with.html Hope this helps, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Shawki" w...

Email Address Resolves
If a customer emails in with an email address off joesmith@123ABC.com however in his contact the email address is joesmith@123abc.com CRM does not appear to resolve the email address to the contact currently in the system. Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, is there a work-around? patch? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ...

only visible if...
Hi All, I'm self-teaching on Access as I develop a client tracking database for my facility. I'm probably going to say this wrong, but here goes. I have a report where I only want to have a particular field (control?) visible if the data in the field it is boud to says a specific thing. The control is in the Detail section of the report, and it's called Discharge Reason" It refers to a field with the same name in the query the report is bound to. There are 8 possible entries for this field, plus "Contract Change" That's the only one I want to see in my repo...

Text in cell is not visible! 8(
My cell is formatted to accept string type data. However, if the text length is bigger than the cell length then all I see are a bunch of "##################" characters in the cell. Can't Excel just show the text that fits in the cell and possibly clip off the text that extends beyond the cell??? How can I do this? thank u! Try changing the format to General. Excel has trouble strings between 256 and 1024 characters in cells formatted as Text. Robert Crandal wrote: > > My cell is formatted to accept string type data. However, if > the text ...

How do I save a publication as a 300dpi jpeg ?
Hi, (MS Publisher 2002) I am trying to save a publication to a 300dpi jpeg file, however no option for quality comes up when doing a 'save as' and the file is saved at 96dpi ? Also tried saving as .tif file but this was also saved at 96dpi (and could not be read by Photoshop CS) Any help welcomed Regards Nick NickT <NickT@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to save a publication to a 300dpi jpeg file, however no > option for quality comes up when doing a 'save as' and the file is > saved at 96dpi ? Microsoft Publish...

email drop down
is it possible to have a drop down list that contains a list of save emails and when one is selected it open the specified email. Further to this, if it is possible can you get any sell data into th email eg the to address or say a refrence number from a cell into th message bod -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com is this not possible then -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Cannot recieve outside email
Let me just start by saying i am a newbie at exchange. The main problem i am having is that no outside emails are being deliverd to our users. We can send/recieve internaly and send externaly however cannot get anything from the outside world. I tested our domain (4qc.com) on dnsreport.com and we pass everything except the Mail section. It says: "Error: I could not complete a connection to any of your mailservers!" it says that it has timed out. I can telnet into the server internaly and can send an email through that. I cannot telnet or access OWA from outside our domain. Any...

Publisher & Ricoh C2525 printing issue
Hello, I am using Publisher 2007 and a Ricoh C2525 with finisher. I mail merge from Access. When printing newsletter, duplex, 11 x 17, one page, it prints correctly but will not fold. Or, it will put two pages together and staple in center. Ideally, I would like for it to print with addresses, fold in center and not staple. Printer people say it is a software problem. I have made sure collate is not checked. Any suggestions? ...

Excel not showing colours untill printed or print preview
I have a user that for some reason cant see any colours or Shading in cells untill she prints the file or clicks print preview? im not very explarance with excel so any help would be welcome, Regards Richard Try this:- OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed The information in this article applies to: Microsoft Excel 2000 Microsoft Excel 2002 Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Microsoft Publisher 2002 Microsoft Word 2002 Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Microsoft Publisher 2000 Microsoft Word 2000 This article was previously published under Q320531 SYMPTOMS When you try to change ...

double emails #6
I set up Outlook Express yesterday. Five minutes later, I realized that what I really wanted was Outlook so I changed over to that. Now I'm getting duplicates of all emails. I also have McAfee so I'm wondering if that is affecting it as well. Yesterday I got single emails. This morning I woke up to doubles. dudish <dudish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up Outlook Express yesterday. Five minutes later, I realized > that what I really wanted was Outlook so I changed over to that. Now > I'm getting duplicates of all emails. Duplicates in one program, o...

>> Visible and not visible
Hi, using Access 2003. I have 2 groups of controls on a form. Based upon user selection either one or both groups of controls may be visible. Layout options are 1. one group next to the other group. Visually it looks strange if only the right side group are visible (ok when only left side group visible). 2. one group below the other group. Visually it looks strange if only one group are visible (ok when both groups visible). Is there a way to close the gap when only one group of controls are visible? Any ideas or suggestions appreciated :-) Many thanks, Jonathan Johathan, you can wri...

Printing #6
Hello! I have an address data base and want to print it into a catalog form. The way that each column (fields:name,address, etc) will print after each other. Is the database currently in one column? Or across rows? Is the data consistent as far as entries? i.e. name address city state zip in one column and you want name address city state zip in 5 columns? Copy/paste a sample of current data layout and what you want print layout to be. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:04:01 -0700, Cesia <Cesia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello! >I have ...

XP/Pub97 print problem
Looking for help last night I saw a question concerning using Publisher 97 on XP. Since the answer was yes, I have a different question. I used to print statements with publisher, and had a clip-art at the top. Now, since I upgraded to XP, the clip-art does not print. Late last night I found that if I save the file then reload it, I can print one copy. The second print operation drops the clip-art. As long as I reload the file first, I can print another copy. I feel this is a 'settings' problem, but can't find anything that seems to fit. I really don't know where to loo...

background image printing wrong colors
I've problem with printing color images set as the background to reports. Report preview looks nice, but printed document is poor-colored :( Anyone can help? This is usually your printer rather than anything in Access. Evi "Krzysko" <Krzysko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9C4D1F5-E20D-4445-A7E5-D8C6BFBE38BA@microsoft.com... > I've problem with printing color images set as the background to reports. > Report preview looks nice, but printed document is poor-colored :( > Anyone can help? Printer works fine. I thought about the col. pallete ...

Always Emailing Same Invoice
Our company has one end user that everytime he tries to email an invoice out of Great Plains using the 'Send To' feature, it always tries to send the same invoice, not the one that he's actually trying to send. It's really strange. He opens the invoice that he is going to email to a customer, he prints it to the screen and it's the one that he wants to send, then he clicks the 'Send To' button and when he sends the email the invoice that is received is always a completely different one, but always the same one. My thought was that there was some kind of cac...

Cell with email address
I have a cell where I just want to record an email address. However, whenever I enter it tries to connect to Outlook, thinking I want to send an email. How can I stop this? -- Les Les It shouldn't try to connect unless you click on it but you can precede the entry with a single apostrophe or press Ctrl+Z after entry (undo) and a second entry should stop it -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Les" <Les@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B53EE8A-A0A8-4AFD-A09F-116DDE063747@microsoft.co...

jpegs dont show up in publisher since new cardreader purchase
Since purchasing a new digital camera and memory card along with a card reader, inserting jpeg images in Publisher no longer works. A blank image containing an X is all that can be seen. ALL previous jpegs taken with an older camera and saved before the purchase of the new camera and card reader, can be inserted and viewed without issue. I am uncertain how to troubleshoot at this point, do I start with Publisher or is there a possibility the memory card (768MB) or reader may be the issue? Note* After re-installing a legal copy of 2003 Office Pro including Microsoft Publisher the prob...

How to do "Mailto:" when email address includes an ampersand?
The email address is "Tips_&_Tricks@domain.com". How do you hyperlink this for automatic email addressing? I am trying to do this hyperlink from a PowerPoint 2007 file. The normal way to do the hyperlink would be: "mailto:tips_&_tricks@domain.com" (without quote marks), but Outlook truncates the email id at the ampersand. I searched online and tried multiple solutions, with no success. In news:291248F4-79AC-40AD-90BC-3D5815AFEFD3@microsoft.com, JerseyGirl <JerseyGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > The email address is "Tips_&am...

Hi - does anyone know how to view the source code of an email in Outlook 2003? - tia Jam4 ...