Viewing recurring Items - Outlook 2007 Calendar

I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go
to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur
weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays
NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same
category. What's going on?

(They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....)

0
gbplinux (1141)

"Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
> I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I
> go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that
> occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it
> displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised
> with the same category. What's going on?
>
> (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....)

Doh! I'd got the wrong calendar - it's not very helpful actually as there is
no type of notification as to whether you are viewing the local calendar or
a subscribed one.....

0
gbplinux (1141)

products and price list items to be user owned
In CRM3.0 if you have access to products you have access to all price list items in the product catalogue. This presents a problem with large organizations where we see the requriement for the salespeople to only see the price list items for their business unit and the price list items visibiliy accross organization is a big no-no. Product and price list items need to be user owned (or there need to be a way to switch over from the organization owned to user owned setting). Thanks, Sergei ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggesti...

Deselecting all ListBox-Items
When you create a Listbox, it has initially 0 selected items. After selecting an item, is there any way to get it back to 0 selected items; As a coder, that easy "SetCurSel(-1)"... But how to do it as user? ".rhavin grobert" <clqrq@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:ea09b446-7c4d-481e-b096-08abd5c2182f@64g2000hsw.googlegroups.com... > When you create a Listbox, it has initially 0 selected items. > After selecting an item, is there any way to get it back to 0 selected > items; > As a coder, that easy "SetCurSel(-1)"... > But how to do it as user...

Shared Calendar Problem (AD Account, not Public Folder)
We have a number of Shared Calendars such as Conference Room resources. Most of these work flawlessly with the exception of any that are on a specific server. These calendars are constantly having problems where users are unable to access, either receiving free/busy error or the calendar cannot be found. If I log in as the account with Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy it sometimes resolves, other times it does not but the problem eventually goes away for whatever reason (temporarily). Assuming the common thread with this problem is the public folder data on this server since this is ...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Word 2007 hangs
Hi all, first time poster here. OS=Vista Home. Ever since a recent autorecovery, my Word 2007 now hangs on startup, although it works fine on another user profile on the same computer. I've tried copying a different Normal template (from the profile of a different user) but that hasn't helped. I'm reluctant to totally remove and reinstall because of macros and add-ins on both user profiles so I'd be grateful for any help. Thanks. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "warreng" <...

MS excell 2007 Data verification list
I am attempting to use the list function within data verification for drop down menus. I need a list that is conditional upon the information in another cell. Example: The first cell offers a drop down menu with specific Make of equipment. From what appears in that cell I seek to offer only the Models for that Make of equipment on a list in another cell. I considered using a series of IF statements to run macros however I don’t know how to invoke a macro from within a formula. Any suggestions? Thank You =if(“Trane”,macro,=If(Crrier,macro,=If(Bitzer,macro…))) See Debra D...

Sent Item not Showing Up
I'm at an office Running Office 97 and Outlook 2000. When they send at attached file from the Application, not Outlook, using Send To - Mail Recipient the message does not show up in the Sent Items bin of Outlook. There is apparently no record of it at all within my system although, obviously, the reciever knows it was sent. Is this an Office 97 problem? An Outlook 2000 problem? An interface problem or just this office's implementation. Thanks for any help. Tom Liberman tommylib@yahoo.com ...

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary:"winbootdir" Key being added: "winbootdir"
When I create a instance of web services proxy in winform, I get the exception. Stack Trace: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary:"winbootdir" Key being added: "winbootdir" at System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value) at System.Collections.Specialized.StringDictionary.Add(String key, String value) at System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCapture(IntPtr userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles,...

View Webpage

WHERE CAN YOU BUY MONEY 2007?
I have not seen any ads for Money 2007 yet. I know you can download from Microsoft directly OR buy it via Amazon.com, but is there any brick & mortar physical store that is CURRENTLY selling it in the northeast? In the past couple of years COSTCO has had it available at the same time it was introduced, but it appears that THIS year Microsoft's marketing plan is to offer it first via the internet and online stores and then open it to stores like Best Buy, Staples, Cuircut City, etc. What are your experiences in your area? Thanks. Steve Didn't find it at Sam's Club last evening...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

item quantity discount not found
I have an issue I hope someone can help me with. I had created a mix/match discount scheme for a group of items that I was overstocked with. Now that the items are at the levels I wanted them to be I didn't want them discounted anymore. Since you can't remove a bunch of items from discount at once I decided to delete the discount scheme. It seemed to work OK because when I looked into the item properties discount tab everything had no discount selected. However, when we sell one of these items it comes up with "warning 907 - the item quantity discount was not found in the d...

Coustom view

Calendar View?

MS-Access 2007 breaks MFC DAO ActiveX
I am using an MFC AxtiveX control in conjunction with an MS-Access application, which has worked for many years with MS-Access2000, XP and 2003. I am now evaluating Access 2007, and I find that I get an error when I try to Update() a CDaoRecordset. The error is "Item not found in this collection". The MFC is developed with VC++ under VS6. All help is appreciated! Rob M ...

Excel 2007 Form errors in calculations
I created a form in Excel 2007 that uses calculations. The calculations in the form work great on my home computer (WINDOWS 7, Excel 2007), BUT the calculations do not calculate at work using the same file. At work we have Excel 2007 and XP on a network. I've tried it on one of my co-worker's computer, no luck. I sent the same file to a friend who uses XP and Excel 2003 and it works just fine. What could it possibly be wrong?? ...

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only