viewing photos sent as attachments

I have been sent some photo's as an attachment and am trying to view them
using Word 97, each one appears as a frame and image number how do I convert
them to a proper photo?
0
greygroob (1)

Are they doc-files then? You're probably better of viewing them in a
photo-editor application

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"greygroob" <greygroob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been sent some photo's as an attachment and am trying to view them
> using Word 97, each one appears as a frame and image number how do I
> convert
> them to a proper photo?

0
Roady

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Links sent not working in windows mail
If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable to open it at the other end. Can anyone tell me how to fix this. That may be a problem on the recipient's end that you cannot fix. Email yourself and see if the links work. If they do, then you don't have a problem, the recipient does. steve "alex mungo" <alex mungo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7550BA2-2794-4EFC-B6A4-C458D8958EF0@microsoft.com... > If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable > to > open it at the other...

Sent Item not Showing Up
I'm at an office Running Office 97 and Outlook 2000. When they send at attached file from the Application, not Outlook, using Send To - Mail Recipient the message does not show up in the Sent Items bin of Outlook. There is apparently no record of it at all within my system although, obviously, the reciever knows it was sent. Is this an Office 97 problem? An Outlook 2000 problem? An interface problem or just this office's implementation. Thanks for any help. Tom Liberman tommylib@yahoo.com ...

Attachment issues in OWA 2003
We have an automated process in place that sends emails to sales people with their current production report as an attached Excel spreadsheet. If the recipient views the message from the full-blown Outlook 2003 client, she can view the attachment fine. However, if they view the same message in OWA 2003, they can see the paper-clip icon indicating that the message contains an attachment, but they have no link displayed in the message to the attachment itself. In other words, they can see from the folder list view that the message contains an attachment, but when they open the message, they can&...

Double the Attachments
Any idea why some of our emails have two copies of each attachment? At first I thought it was a sender fluke, but have recently noticed that some of our own sent e-mail messages, but not all, end up in the 'Sent Mail' folder with twice the attachments they had when originally sent. Do we have an errant setting that could be causing this anomaly? ...

View Webpage

can't open attachments #6
message is: OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your file This happens when they are Word docs I sent to myself from work. What's happening? You need to adjust your security settings in outlook: tools/options/security, then check the internet zone, uncheck the box that says do not allow attachments. >-----Original Message----- >message is: OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your >file > >This happens when they are Word docs I sent to myself from work. What's >happening? > > >. > Look here for help a...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Troubles with SENT event listener
Hello: I am using Norton Internet Security ("NIS") 2008, PGP Desktop ("PGP") 9.8 and SpeedFiler ("SF") all of which apparently listens to the event triggered when a message is sent in Outlook 2007. SpeedFiler's function is to automatically file email messages into the chosen Outlook folders when a message is sent. SpeedFiler's addon function fails to file about 50% of emails sent, apparently because it's not called, most likely because of some conflict in the SENT event listener. I have disabled the NIS's outgoing emails scanning, but still it...

Save Attachments Question
We use Office Pro 2003. I have a user who opens word documents that are attachments directly from an open e:mail. she then does a "save-as" from the document editor, WORD2003, and has been saving these docs in: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK1A9 which appears to be a system default. I have tried to go back to this OLK1A9 folder with admin rights, having setup the workstation so nothing is "hidden" and the folder cannot be found. I have shown the user how to properly perform file\save attachments but the issue here i...

export email sent to dist group
I highly doubt this is possible but want to be sure. For compliance reasons my company needs to provide all email's sent from to a dist group during a specific time frame. Since dist groups aren't mailboxes, I'm guessing it can't be done. But in case I'm not aware of another way - is there a way to search and export sent emails somehow? We do have off-site compliance setup - where all these email go...but the admin who knows it won't be available for several hours and I wanted to get a jump on it. Thanks for any info- ...

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Multiple emails being sent out
I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my recipients. This is mainly happening when I use a distribution list. I have looked at the headers and they have different ESMTP id's that means that it is getting sent to the server twice. Yes, I have upgraded to the office SP1 patch. If anyone has any information to help me please email me at amccombs@bbbsky.org Adam McCombs <amccombs@bbbsky.org> wrote: > I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with > outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my >...

showing headers/footers in excel email attachment
i am emailing in outlook to a group and want to know does anyone know how to show my headers and footers in the attachment? When you open the document they do not show. thanks Hi AFAIK not possible as Excel does not provide such View (only in Print preview) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mel wrote: > i am emailing in outlook to a group and want to know does > anyone know how to show my headers and footers in the > attachment? When you open the document they do not show. > > thanks Thank you >-----Original Message----- >Hi >AFAIK not possible as Ex...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

Item not saved in Sent Items
I am using Outlook 2000. I just sent an email, I then went to sent items and it wasn't there. I have checked drafts and the outbox and it isn't there either. I have checked that the sent items folder is sorted by date so it should be easy to find the item I sent. Can anyone explain why my mail isn't appearing in the sent items folder? I believe there is option to have or not have items in your emails saved in your sent folder. Check under Tools - Options - Email Options. Check for box that asks whether or not you want emails saved in the sent folder. Let us know if this d...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...